Jada and Ayano - Collection 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to the Black Sea Coast like you said. I'm a tourist. You have to take me places," she ordered as he pulled down a strap of her tank top.

"Okay, I'll get a hotel. Me and you or bring everyone?"

"Bring everyone, why not!" she said, squirming away from him. He reached for her.

"Jada..." he pouted.

"You get to fuck me later tonight. I have to punish you for leaving a beautiful naked woman in the tub while you went and got some... folk medicine or whatever!" she said, straightening out her clothes. She had no choice but to try to believe him. He certainly did perk up after Sergei's visit. His pupils were normal, though. They'd be larger if he had done coke. And she'd never seen needle marks on him.

"Where's your computer? I want to see what hotel you're choosing," she demanded, strutting away from him and down the stairs.

"You can use the laptop in the desk drawer in my office," he called to her, admitting defeat and getting dressed.

"Am I going to find porn on it?" Jada asked, not liking to use other people's computers for that reason.

"Do you want to?" Ayano asked from upstairs, a glimmer of hope in his voice.

"No! Wait til tonight!" she repeated, smiling.

"Aaaaugh!" he yelled in protest, probably only kidding.

CONSTANTA RESORT

They arranged to leave in a few hours to arrive by 8:00 pm and invited twenty six of his closest friends. The drive to Constanta was usually two and a half hours by car, although he claimed that he could make it in two. At the resort, they were able to reserve seven cabanas and a suite with a private pool to throw parties. Name-dropping Cyana seemed to get them especially good treatment by the staff. Jada wondered why he had needed to go off with the guys last night and why Sergei came over today, but then again, it was a few more things to add to the list of things she didn't understand about him. Since he didn't like her curiosity, she would save her questions for something more important.

"Do Romanians ever eat vegetables?" she asked them, eating the steak they just grilled.

"Cabbage. Potatoes, I guess," Dumitru told her.

"They say you are what you eat. You're supposed to eat healthy green stuff some of the time, you guys. I swear, I haven't seen anything green since I got here!" she said. She was the only person not familiar with Romania in the group.

Jada was also getting increasingly frustrated that a lot of people didn't speak the same languages as her. It especially annoyed her when Ayano and his friends used Romanian in front of her when they were among enough English speakers to speak in English. And there definitely were things Ayano liked to talk about without her knowledge. He was deliberately excluding her.

Jada was getting increasingly frustrated that a lot of people didn't speak the same languages as her. It especially annoyed her when Ayano and his friends used Romanian in front of her when they were among enough English speakers to speak in English. There were things Ayano liked to talk about without her knowledge. Fine, okay, that's not so bad. Ayano might have some gambling going on and a little bit of drug use, but that was all. No big deal, she thought. Sometimes, people only see what they want to see.

Jada spent most of the morning on the beaches, tanning on beach chairs. Lots of women were going topless, and Jada had been excited to be topless on the beach for the first time ever, but Ayano had objected.

"Why not? I've never been topless on the beach! I won't get tan lines!" she argued, sounding younger than she wanted to yet again.

"Jada, please! I'm a crazy, jealous man. I will be fighting every man who admires your tits, and that will be all of them!" he said, pretending to hold her bikini top in place. "You've seen me fight. Do you want to be responsible for murders?" Jada relented and promised to keep her top on.

Later, around 3:00 pm, Jada was talking to some girls who were bartenders at trendy places in Bucharest, so they spoke English pretty well. They decided to make margaritas. It was kind of odd to be talking to people with their tits out. She just couldn't get used to it. Jada learned about the nightlife in Bucharest and then they chatted about Romanian pop stars. The girls were thrilled to tell her all about Eurovision, a continent-wide annual singing contest that she had never heard of. By the time the sun went down, everyone was pretty drunk with no signs of slowing down. Jada noticed that it took Romanians- especially the men- a lot of alcohol to get drunk.

Nikos was doing his disappearing act with people again and was the only one not wearing casual beachwear. Jada supposed he needed the pockets. Ayano asked her if she wanted any coke and she said sure, why not! But in her drunken state, she was pretty amenable to anything anyone ran by her.

TIT SOUP AND GUNS

Jada wanted a cigarette again, so she looked for someone with a pack. Sergei was standing on the patio under the roof of the main villa. Up close, she could see more of his cyrillic prison tattoos and interesting scars on his bare chest and arms. He was as built as Ayano, just paler, hairier, and a few inches taller. And with his dark chestnut brown hair and feline eyes, he could have been good-looking in another life. As he smoked, he looked out at the hot tub. It was full of topless women.

"Sergei, can I have a cigarette, please?" she asked. He opened his pack and offered it to her. She took one out and he lit it for her. "What are you looking at out here, huh?" she teased. He took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled.

"Tit soup," he said, still looking at the hot tub and not cracking a smile.

"It's hard to get used to all of them, all staring you in the eye!" she laughed. "Did you ever get a date with Tanea?" she asked, elbowing his side.

"Yes, I did. You put in a good word for me, eh?" he asked, almost looking friendly.

"Sure. When you're in love, you want everyone to be in love!" she gushed, knowing that it was a ridiculously sentimental thing to say to him. He smirked. "So, do all Moldovans speak Russian?" she asked.

Sergei gave her a fairly detailed linguistic history of the Balkans, having to go back centuries to answer her question. She listened politely. Her cigarette was almost done when he finished.

"Ayano said you played poker well in Monaco-- shall we find some cards?" Sergei suggested. "I know there are chips around here, too."

"Yeah, cool. Sure," Jada said.

Jada and Sergei went through the master villa's closet. It had a variety of vacation stuff-- coolers, kids' beach toys, a volleyball. Jada bent over to move some of the stuff to the side. She got a creepy sensation. When she turned around with the set of poker chips, Sergei looked completely innocent, but she could tell that he was checking her out. She could feel his eyes on her. It was then that she realized exactly how fucking tall he was and how fucking sinister his tattoos were. She wanted to stay on his good side.

They sat down to play with Nikos, two of the bartender girls, and a few guys Jada didn't know. Sergei was proving impossible to read. In the first hand, it came down to Jada and Sergei, she needed to call his $5 raise. His face was still as a stone. She folded and asked what he actually had and he just told her she'd have to pay to see his cards. Infuriating.

When Sergei opened a later round of betting at $7, most people were scared off, but Jada stayed in, mainly because she wanted to see his cards. He had three kings. She had two pair.

"I knew you had nothing," he said to her in a low voice.

"How?!" she asked.

"Because you rub your feet together when you're bluffing. You're welcome. I'm not telling you anything more," he told her. She looked down at her feet. Damn it. He was right. Playing poker while wearing nothing but a little turquoise bikini had its disadvantages.

Jada saw some movement on the dimly lit path from the driveway.

"Hey-- who's that?" she asked everyone, pointing at a group of men approaching their party. Some were wearing jackets, even though it was too warm to be wearing jackets. Maybe they're hiding guns, she joked to herself.

Ayano whipped around in his chair and immediately stood up.

"<Dumitru, get the guns. Nikos, get the girls inside. Sergei, stay with us.>" Ayano shouted something brief to everyone and walked over to stand in front of Jada. Sergei reached under the patio table and pulled out a gun and a knife that had been duct-taped underneath. He slid the knife across the table to Ayano, who kept it behind him, sheathed, in the waistband of his shorts.

"<Ayano, we need to talk!>" a large guy said as he got closer. He was tall yet stocky, with a large mole on his chin. He had four others with him. No one had a weapon out, but they looked hostile and distraught.

"<Claudiu. I assume this is about Rasvan,>" Ayano responded calmly.

"<Damn right it is! You were like family to him! He loved you! You've known him since he was a boy! How could you have done this?!>" Claudiu yelled, in anguish.

"<You know what happened in Croatia, Claudiu. What was I supposed to do? He had to expect retribution. The Croatians would have made him suffer for what he did and then would come after us. He went peacefully,>" Ayano told him, standing right in front of Jada and his hand not far from the knife.

"<They're liars, all of them! Fuck your mother's deceased and wounded ancestors!>" Claudiu stepped closer to Ayano and pulled out a gun. Jada was flooded with adrenaline, she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. She had not been prepared for this at all. How many others had guns?

A shot rang out and Claudiu dropped his gun, clutching his hand. Dumitru was fast approaching, his gun still pointed at the group of intruders. Ayano moved fast to hold the knife to Claudiu's neck. Nikos was coming out of the guest house where he had put the women, also holding a gun. Sergei had used the gunshot's distraction to his advantage, pulling out his gun as well.

"<Claudiu, I am sorry Rasvan's life turned out like it did and ended like it did. Go, be with your grief, fix your fucking hand, and get the hell out of town. If I see any of you, I can't look the other way on this a second time. This is the last thing I'll ever do for your son. This is my family you're intruding on,>" Ayano said seriously, pressing the knife and drawing some blood for emphasis.

Some of the men who arrived with Claudiu had been reaching for their guns, but they weren't fast enough. They had at least three guns pointed at them, and weren't willing to risk Ayano slitting Claudiu's throat. Nikos threw Claudiu a small towel for his bleeding hand, probably in the interest of covering up evidence rather than concern for his blood loss.

"<Hospital's four blocks north, two blocks east,>" Nikos told him. The young Greek was acting like this was a mundane experience for him.

"<Get the fuck out of here and count your fucking blessings,>" Dumitru said. He usually looked like just a young guy who watched too many rap videos, but Jada saw a hatred in his face she hadn't seen before.

The men helped Claudiu with his hand and went back the way they came. Everyone could hear two car engines start and the sound of sand and gravel kicking up as the tires peeled out. Jada's eyes darted around the area. She didn't know what to do with her hands. She ran them through her hair and started walking to the master suite.

"<Ayano, should we...>" Nikos started to ask.

"<Clean up and find some bottles, the good stuff, for the cops. We'll be right back,>" Ayano said, going after Jada.

Jada sat down on the bed, their suitcases on the floor still unpacked. Ayano knelt in front of her, trying to establish eye contact with her.

"Baby, baby, it's okay. The coke is probably making this seem a lot worse than it is. The cops are going to be here soon--" he told her. Her eyes opened wide. "No, no, no, the cops aren't a problem, Jada. We just need to clean up out there, they'll look around, we'll say it was fireworks, give them some cash, they'll leave," He caressed her cheek. "We'll talk when I get back here, okay? Can you wait a few minutes?"

Jada felt shaky. Cracked out, she had heard people call it, when cocaine makes someone feel edgy and paranoid and not good at all.

"Ayano, I just need to get out of here and think for a minute," she said.

"Iubi, just stay here, when the cops leave we'll smoke some pot, have some more wine and talk about this, okay?" Ayano said soothingly.

"Okay," she agreed. He went back out to orchestrate the scene. Jada felt too stressed out to be there. She paced for another five minutes, but she was convinced it was over an hour. So, she put on a coverup print dress and hoodie over her bathing suit, grabbed her shoes and purse, and walked out the back door. By the main road, she saw a bus stop with a group of people waiting, so she stood with them. She was a city girl, she could act normal in this situation- she was a normal person waiting for the bus. It arrived soon. The driver told her how much to give him, with much pantomiming in lieu of translation.

The streets of Constanta were still busy, as it was only 10 pm on a summer Saturday night. The bus reached a busy square and she got off, hoping to find somewhere to have a drink and sit down. She found a small, half empty bar and bought a pack of cigarettes and a beer. At a table by herself, she ran her fingers through her hair, trying to figure out what to do with what happened.

Unquestionably, Ayano had illegal dealings. So did she. But hers weren't endangering him, that was a big difference. Also, she didn't command a large group of people. What were they even up to? Gambling? Drugs? Both? No one was going to tell her. Was she supposed to turn the other way and just hope it wasn't something too bad and keep fucking this guy until something worse happened? She had been seen in public with this man. If he was a target, she was, too.

Thinking was really hard on cocaine. Everything sounded like it could be true. The paranoia was bothering her, too. She could swear that the bartender was talking to the waitress about her. And the people coming and going. That guy was watching her as he talked on a cell phone, wasn't he? Or was she being crazy? She ordered a shot and another beer. Soon, she was starting to calm down.

"Jada Versailles?" a voice called. She turned around slowly towards the entrance. Two guys, one in Adidas and the other in coveralls, were standing there.

"Yes?" she asked faintly.

"Telephone," the Adidas guy said, handing her a cell phone. She took it, feeling spooked.

"Hello?"

"Iubi, I know this was nuts, but please get in the car with these guys and come back here." It was Ayano. She thought for a minute. She might have been able to take these guys, but she really didn't feel like fighting and she didn't have any sort of plan after that. May as well go peacefully. If she had decided to go back, she would've needed a ride anyway, she reasoned.

A RIDE BACK

"Okay, I'm coming," she said softly. She stood up and the guys walked her out of the bar. Adidas guy got in the front of a four door sedan that was in a weird shape they didn't make in the United States. The guy in coveralls sat in the back with her. They pulled away from the curb and no one said anything for the entire ride. What a mindfuck this is, she thought. They arrived at the resort. Sergei was waiting at the gate to their villas, still in swim trunks but wearing a shirt now, and smoking a cigarette, of course.

He opened Jada's door to let her out, spoke with the driver in Romanian, and gave him a wad of cash. He shut the car door and hit the car's roof twice and the men were gone.

"You have a nice walk?" Sergei asked dryly as he led her up the path to the front door.

"Who were those guys?" she asked him.

"They weren't friends of yours?" he replied, pretending to be bewildered. The trail of cigarette smoke from his mouth turned and twisted in the salty wind. Jada wasn't going to get a straight answer from him. Why would she think that they could be friends? Everyone was Ayano's friend first. Sergei pulled open the front door and allowed her to enter first. Ayano stood there, looking worried and a little cracked out himself.

"Who were those men and how did you find me?" she demanded, stopping in her tracks.

"I just wanted to be sure you'd be safe, iubi," he answered "<Thanks, Sergiyko,>" he said to Sergei, who left immediately with a frustrated look on his face.

"What the fuck is going on?!" she asked, her voice breaking. It was disturbing not to know how she was pursued.

"You ran off, I was concerned for your safety, so I asked some friends if they had seen you. And they had," he explained, giving her the TV Guide summary version of what happened.

"How do you have friends all over the city? You don't even live here," she asked, her anger stirring like a cat, waving its tail. Ayano didn't answer her. She sat on the edge of the bed. How big was Constanta? She went to a completely random location. Was she cornered no matter where she went in this city? In this country? Her heart thumped miserably. It didn't like this prospect. This was a terrible time to be on cocaine. Ayano poured a glass of red wine.

"I have a network of people I can ask for favors. Jada..." he said softly. He knelt in front of her. "Do you want some wine? Do you feel ok?" he asked.

"No," she said, worried her voice would crack. She took his glass of wine and drank from it. "Does this happen to you a lot? Fucking gunshots?"

"No, not often. Honestly," he said, looking at her and trying to read her bloodshot eyes. "Those men had too much to drink and got upset, they didn't think about who they were fucking with. Dumitru got the guy, he's fast. We know what we're doing,"

"Who were they fucking with?" Jada asked. She looked at him, not looking angry or fearful. She just wanted to know.

"A well-connected Romanian businessman," he said tactfully. She had to get him to stop it with this.

"Ayano, what did you find on my background check?" she asked. He paused and thought for a moment while she had another sip.

"I saw that you have a wealthy uncle in Tokyo with nine fingers and a lot of tattoos who you spent a lot of time with not too long ago," he answered, taking a seat beside her.

"If you're a well-connected businessman, then I was just in Japan visiting family," she countered. He smiled at her and put a hand on her thigh. She leaned against him, tempted to put her head on his shoulder. After touching him, she could breathe deeply again. He took a drink of the wine and handed it back to her.

"So, I gather this isn't all that new to you, this sort of thing?" he asked.

"I always knew who might be after me, what they looked like, escape routes, and what I had to fight back with. I didn't know any of that tonight," she pointed out, having another comforting sip. Red wine was a good choice. It warmed her up, but not too much.

"Mmm. I see your point. Well, Jada, if we're ever in any kind of situation like that again, I'll let you know more. But for right now, those guys are not going to be a problem again. You know I have to be careful about what I tell you, right?"

ARE YOU MAD?

"Are you mad?" he asked, tilting her chin up at him. His jet black hair was wild from being blown in the wind all day. His dark eyes were gentle, like the soft voice he was using.

"Oh no," she thought. Why did he have to look at her like that? That look that promised a thousand nights better than this one.

"No. I'm not mad," she said, the words floating out of her heart rather than her logical mind. She should've been mad. There were many things about him that were enchanting, but the worst was when he had no shirt on. Jada bit her bottom lip while her gem green eyes wandered to his pecs. They were flat and broad, rounded at the sides like the muscles were ready to burst out. The curves of his pecs repeated in his cut abs and then, she saw that muscle that points down his waist, making a v-shape pointing to his cock.