Jada and Ayano - Collection 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FASHION WEEK

There were only three more days to finish preparing for the influx of visitors to the Versailles gallery. Ayano's schedule was comparatively lax. Still, he asked her to come to a business dinner with him and some important clients. Jada knew it would be difficult for her, since she still had so much to do at work, but she said yes anyway. It hadn't really occurred to her that she could say no.

Ayano stopped by her apartment early. Although she wasn't expecting him, she told the doorman to send him up.

"Your South American take on punctuality is adorable, but these people are from Japan. You know how they are about being on time. I'm here to encourage you," he told her. "Carlo will be back with the car in an hour,"

"Yes, yes, I know, I'm really bad at being on time, I'm sorry!" she said, embracing him dearly. "I love your suit."

"Thank you. But enough about me, let's get you dressed. That doesn't seem right, does it? Coming by to get my girlfriend into her clothes. Tragic, really,"

"I don't feel sorry for you at all," she replied, turning to walk into her bedroom closet. "It's a great problem to have."

"True..." he commented, watching her change out of her work clothes. "I'm having another great problem right now."

"I thought you were here to get me to the dinner on time," she grinned, taking a few dresses out of the closet.

"I am. This is a lot harder than I thought."

"Okay, here. Look at..." she pulled a large binder off the bookshelf. "...my portfolio. I used to paint a lot. I have to do my hair and makeup. Shoo." He took the binder with an eyebrow raised.

"Shoo? I don't think anyone's ever shooed me before."

"Get out of here before you get me into bed," she insisted. She pushed him out into the living room to peruse her portfolio while she got ready. After half an hour, Ayano stood in the doorway to her bedroom.

"These clients are Japanese. You do speak Japanese, don't you?" he asked, although Jada suspected he already knew the answer from the background check.

"Some. I was really good when I was a kid. But, it's like a muscle. If you don't use it, it gets soft," she said, now opening her mouth as she carefully put mascara on her lashes. "Don't worry, I used it for business with my uncle and I was delightful."

"Did you go there a lot growing up?"

"Yeah. My dad left Brazil when I was eight. Then I could take a plane to Japan by myself," she said, putting on her earrings in front of the mirror.

"Long fucking flight," he commented.

"No kidding. I was bored out of my mind."

"You were determined. Still are. I like that about you," he mused.

"I'll remember you said that," she said, a smile on her lips.

"You should paint more. You have a talent for it," he said, pacing in front of her bedroom doorway.

"No time. The gallery is nuts, especially now."

"Then, I promise I won't keep you out too late," he said, resuming his perpetually-late- Brazilian-girlfriend vigil. When she was ready, it was worth the wait. She had flat-ironed her long black hair and parted it in the center. Her artful use of eyeliner emphasized the beautiful almond shape to her eyes. The top she picked out had kimono sleeves, but was fitted around her bust and waist. With the demure black skirt and kitten heels, she still looked like an art gallery owner. But, to Ayano, it looked like he had a whole new girlfriend. "Damn, baby. I just can't keep my hands off you sometimes. You're so cute in this..." he told her, groping her lasciviously and kissing her.

"Ayano, we've definitely got to go," she told him, glancing at her watch. He shifted his jaw and she could see the gears in his head working on a plan for later.

JAPANESE DINNER

Ayano and Jada were seated next to each other at the business dinner with two of his business associates and four Japanese associates at an incredibly sophisticated Gotham sushi restaurant that required reservations months in advance. The bill came in the mail, not at the end of the meal, to avoid unseemly discussions of money and price. Jada didn't love Japan during her childhood, but she had spent a few summers there and spoke enough Japanese to get by and please her father. Her father let her meet some business associates from time to time and her uncle had introduced her to legitimate and criminal acquaintances, so she already knew the etiquette and customs.

They were seated in a private room with shoji sliding doors, tatami mat flooring, and a traditional low table. Jada kneeled to sit. She noticed Ayano was working his charm and also performed the traditional "proper sitting." But luckily, after the first round of drinks, they were invited to make themselves comfortable. Ayano sat cross-legged but Jada remained in the formal posture. The first half hour, no one discussed anything about business. It was all smiles and complimenting each other profusely. The conversation was mostly in English, with Jada drizzling in a few anecdotes and familiar sayings in Japanese.

The Japanese men were heavy drinkers. They kept pouring sake and Jada and Ayano didn't want to be rude and refuse. Jada was drinking yet another small cup of sake when she felt Ayano's hand on her thigh. Her skirt was resting just above her knee and he was working his fingers further and further up her thigh. When he moved to her inner thigh, she slapped his hand away, her interactions at the table betraying no unusual emotion.

For the next ten minutes, it was more of the incredibly polite conversation they had been having, but then Ayano tried going up her skirt again. Jada was really upset by this. It wasn't fair. This was not the time or the place. She squirmed away from him as best she could without indicating anything was wrong. She felt him squeeze her thigh, insisting that he was going to get what he wanted. He also kept a stoic expression.

She felt him move her thong to the side. She tried to put her legs together, but he could still reach. His finger grazed her labia and her clit.

Jada put her napkin on the table and said "<Excuse me for a moment. My apologies.>" in Japanese. She hurried to the hallway that led to the single-occupancy women's bathrooms. Jada closed the door behind her and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was blotchy and pink, as if unevenly painted by watercolors. It was like her face couldn't decide if it was going to show how mad she was.

There was just something wrong about him fingering her while she smiled at polite Japanese people. Didn't he know Japanese stuff was the least erotic thing ever for her? She had shown him that she liked a lot of different sexual things, maybe that was what was encouraging him to be bolder and bolder. There was a knock on the door, startling her during her moment of reprieve.

"Dulceata, what's wrong?" Ayano asked quietly from the other side.

She didn't know what to say. She opened the door and let him in. The problem was so obvious... but maybe it was her fault. Of course he thought this kind of thing was okay. She must've led him on. The stress of traveling and rearranging everything to be with him was getting to her. She started to cry in front of him, which was such a girl thing to do. She hid her face in her hands.

"Baby, baby, baby..." he held her for a moment, then put her at arm's length to look at her. "I'm sorry, I thought it would be hot, fucking around under the table. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I'm a man of nothing, I'm a jerk," he said, stumbling a little over the expression.

"Ayano, you always do this!" she continued to cry in frustration. "I know, I know you say you just can't keep your hands off me, but sometimes you fucking have to!"

"Jada, it's no big deal. I thought it would be fun, I was wrong, it's okay," he got a hand towel and tried to wipe away her tears.

"It is not fucking okay!" she slapped his hand away. It was like a dam had burst, despite his attempts to put her back together to return to the table. "It's not an isolated incident, like this strange thing out of nowhere! You just keep pushing me! You're always in charge! I'm not your little bimbo!"

"Okay, okay. I understand, but we can't talk about this right now," he said and got out his cell phone and made a quick call. "Sergei will bring the car around front right now. I will be home in an hour. I'm sorry," he kissed her on the forehead, which felt dismissive, and he left.

Jada dabbed her face with a hand towel, at least removing the smeared eye makeup but not able to conceal the redness. Without having to pass their table, she went downstairs and out the front door, not making eye contact with anyone. Sergei got out of Ayano's Rolls Royce and held the door for her. She also didn't look up at him. She got in the car without thinking about it, without questioning if she even wanted to be around Ayano later tonight.

"Everything okay?" Sergei asked, shutting his car door. He started the engine without putting on his seatbelt. He never put on a seatbelt, which Jada thought was unusual for such a cautious man. Maybe it was a macho thing.

"What did he tell you?" she sniffed reproachfully.

"Forget it. Forget I asked," he replied in irritation, realizing he was about to enter a conversation that could have no positive outcome for him.

Jada got back to Ayano's brownstone. They hardly ever stayed over at her place. It was true that his was larger and much more expensive, but she missed being home. She went to his bedroom and put on a T-shirt and some socks to sleep in. Exactly eighty five minutes later-- not sixty-- Ayano arrived. Jada was still lying in bed, unable to go to bed angry and saving up things to say to him. He spoke to her carefully as he undressed.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I just had to make sure the Yoshidas... sorry. I'm sorry," he muttered, got into bed in his boxers, and put his head on her shoulder. She wasn't facing him and didn't move or acknowledge him in any way. "Jada... I know you've said you think I pressure you sometimes, and you're right. I had too much to drink and I thought a stupid idea was a very good one," he cooed as he kissed her arm. "You looked so adorable..."

"Ayano, you regret that I got mad, not what you did," she fumed.

"Jada, that's not true," he protested. "You mean so much to me, my sweet. I will try to make it up to you. I love you with every piece of my heart," he said, sounding so sincere.

Jada melted internally, her stonewall exterior not structurally sound. No man had ever said that he loved her. Her thoughts moved so fast that they were imperceptible: no one loved me, I'm always so alone, he loves me. It was more comfortable to kill the sadness and cling to his desire for her. She turned around and held his face in her hands and kissed him tenderly. "I love you, too, meu amor. You just have to listen to me."

"You just tell me what I can do, I'll do it," he said, holding her in an embrace that she cherished beyond reason. Affection was long absent in her past and it had malnourished her. He kissed her some more, persuading her to believe that he had just made a small mistake.

"Just... never in public," she said. She paused and frowned. "If we got caught, strange men would think nasty things about me. It's different for you, they'd admire you while I'd be the whore. They'd think I was up for anything."

"I would never let another man near you," he said, intending to sound sweet but instead sounding ominous.

"Promise me. Never in public," Jada said.

"Okay, whatever you say. I promise," he said soothingly. He tentatively offered her a few more kisses to seal the argument shut. Jada's lack of nourishment made her particularly vulnerable to men like Ayano and soon, her body was aching for his and she was starting to consider how she could show him even more affection.

"Did you like listening to me being cute in Japanese?" she asked as she kissed the side of his cheek and pressed her lips on his earlobe. His fingers ran through her soft, shiny hair.

"Yes... and you looked so prim and proper... it's thrilling to know what you're really like..." Ayano said in a low tone. His black hair was tied behind his head, emphasizing his cheekbones. His eyes were looking at her with the smallest hint of interest, but he was careful not to start anything and not to let his hands wander.

"Ayano-san... Anata wa itazurana otokonokodesu..." she purred. "You are such a naughty boy. You have a dirty mind. But next time, you have to behave yourself," she said firmly, but in a chirpy, feminine voice. She pulled away from him and looked at him with her green eyes sparkling.

"Hmmm..." he grunted. She could see him running his tongue over his teeth under his lips and smiling.

"You saw me in that little skirt," she said innocently, sitting with her heels on the bed and knees hugged to her chest. The nightshirt she was wearing rode up, giving him an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. She pretended not to notice that it was in view, thinking that a sexy little game would give him an appropriate outlet for the shit he was trying to pull in the restaurant. "And you wanted something that wasn't on the menu."

Ayano's eyes darted back and forth to watch her flirty facial expression and her little pink pussy peeking out. Her vulva looked so soft. After summer's end, her tan had faded and now, her skin tone was a light peachy-pink color with golden yellow undertones. "Ayano-san, it was such a busy evening. Do you think you could rub my feet and make me feel more relaxed?"

With that, Jada moved her pillow behind her and laid back, taking off her socks. Ayano had an even better view now and she was still pretending to be unaware of what he could see.

"Of course," he said graciously. She extended one bare foot towards him, the other foot still flat on the bed with her knee bent. He could see so far up her shirt, even her bellybutton was winking at him.

"You're such an important man at your big company," Jada sighed, her eyes looking doll-like. "I liked coming with you."

"Hmmm..." he growled again. "You liked learning about my business?" he asked, pressing his thumbs into the arch of her foot as he lifted it a little higher to admire how her pussy lips were so plump and, for now, were shut tightly together.

"Oh, yes, Ayano-san," she answered teasingly. She switched feet and offered him the other. "Do this one now."

"With pleasure. You're a quick learner in business customs," he told her, staring between her legs. Jada relaxed her thighs and let one fall open off to the side, letting him have a glimpse of her tender clitoris. Ostensibly, she was just enjoying this foot rub and not at all tempting him.

"Uh huh..." she said with an impish grin. She let him massage her foot a little longer. "I want you to tell me all about your management style," she said, scooting a little closer to him. She guided him to sit on the edge of the bed, sitting up against the headboard of his bed.

"Ahhh... well, I like to give special attention to some of my good workers," he murmured slowly while Jada climbed on to his lap, her shirt still riding too high. She leaned her back against his chest and let both thighs splay open on his lap. Now she could feel his cock starting to poke her ass.

"That is so kind of you... work can be so stressful! You know, sometimes, I like to relax myself with a little massage of my own. Do you want to see?" she asked, thrusting her hips up to make sure he could look down and see her belly and her rosebud-like clit. But she wouldn't let him touch her yet.

"Mmm. By all means, show me..." Ayano breathed into her ear. Jada gave him a guilty smile over her shoulder. Her pink fingernails reached down, widened her lips, and let her fingertips rub the outside of her pussy, the flesh soft and pliable. He could see her skin tug up and down and side to side.

"Is that naughty? It feels really good..." she asked, bringing her other hand's thumb to her mouth and sticking the tip in her mouth. Ayano's chest was rising and falling faster and faster. His eyes told her that he liked this game, but it was also killing him. Jada pursed her lips and stifled a laugh. "Here... you can touch, too!" she whispered. His fingers gently joined hers and felt how slick she felt. She took two of his fingers and straightened them out. Then, she pointed them to the entrance of her pussy and they slide inside with a satisfying wet sound. Ayano was kissing her neck while her finger-fucked her firmly. His erection was getting uncomfortable now. Jada noticed because he was starting to shift positions a lot.

"You know what else I like?" she asked coyly.

"What?" he answered quickly.

"I like to rub a big, fat mushroom tip down there..." she said and put her heels on top of his thighs so she was squatting on his lap. She reached down between her legs and freed his cock. Her dainty fingers pushed back his foreskin and they both watched as the head of his cock poked out from between her pussy lips. "Oh!" she gasped, as though she was surprised at the sensation.

"I want to watch. Mmmph... can I bring over the mirror?" he groaned.

"Okay," she chirped. Ayano quickly got up and she saw that his full length mirror had wheels on it. It was hard to imagine that this feature was for anything but watching sexual acts. She gave him a chastising look as he got underneath her again and placed her feet on his knees again. It looked so delicious to see his mushroom tip pressed firmly up against her pussy. She spread her lips as far apart as she could, feeling her pussy juice start to make his shaft nice and wet. She squatted up and down an inch or two at a time until she saw precum spurt out of his cock.

Neither of them could tear their eyes away from the image they created in the mirror- Jada lowering herself on to the head of his thick cock. Her pussy lips stretched out around his thick member and let it push up inside her. A few oohs and ahhhs escaped her mouth and she breathed harder and harder. In this position, he could really cram his big cock inside her, watching her wet, shiny pussy eat it up. Her ass bounced on his lap faster. Her thighs were starting to get tired from raising her body up and down, but it felt so nice and looked so erotic in the mirror that she kept going. She was obsessed with the image of his cock's head. She had to have it in her mouth.

"I'll be really angry if you don't cum in my mouth, Ayano-san..." she panted while she reached behind them and clawed at the back of his head. In one deft movement, Ayano laid back horizontally on the bed and dragged her hips away from his lap and on to his face. She made a squealing sound and quickly braced herself on the bed, her mouth right above his cock. He was grunting and groaning, his face already buried in her pussy.

Jada grabbed his cock in her hand and stuffed it desperately into her mouth. Her lips locked around his shaft and she bobbed her head up and down hard and fast, like he was refusing to relinquish his cum while she was parched. Her tits were rubbing against his torso, making her nipples hard and hot. Her mouth continued to suck him off ravenously. His entire cock was covered in her saliva. She would not stop to lick it up, she just needed it down her throat repeatedly. He fucking loved her and he made her feel so amazing. He had to give her his semen.

His hot tongue was all over her pussy. He gripped her ass to drag her pussy all over his face. The way that his fingers pulled her open to let his tongue jab into her hole was about to make her orgasm.

"Fuck, I need your fucking cum!" she shouted and tightened her grip around his shaft. It was hard to tell if the dirty talk, the strong suction of her mouth, or her dripping wet pussy on his face was making him cum, but he practically roared in relief as his sperm blasted to the back of her throat. She made sure her lips were nice and tight so she wouldn't spill a drop, her tongue lapping it all up greedily. Being short of breath, she gasped and opened her mouth, then quickly slurped up every sticky dribble. She heard him make an extremely satisfied vocalization.