Jada and Ayano - Collection 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jada rolled off of his body and on to the bed. Ayano was panting, too, and flipped around so he could hold her face and kiss her manically, the taste of sex all over both of them. Jada licked her juicy cum off of his upper lip and chin while he growled at her. She grabbed his face, coaxed his tongue out, and sucked on it. This wasn't something she had ever done before. What had gotten into her?

Their bodies were sweaty, their genitals hot and throbbing, and their mouths still not satisfied. Jada felt insane with lust for this beautiful man who truly loved her. She couldn't stop herself from wrestling, licking, and sucking him off until the moon disappeared from the sky. He had his problems, but her mind, body, and soul were hopelessly addicted to every part of him and he was addicted to every part of her.

Years down the line, she would know not to end an argument about inappropriate sexual behavior with more sex, but her youth and the rice wine had impeded this insight. She would later reflect that having him make promises was like trying to bridle a wild horse with paper chains. There was never any hope it would work.