Jada and Ayano - Collection 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help it. She reached up and kissed him. And kissed him. And kissed him. It made her remember playing baseball with an aluminum bat, that disorienting shake, that jolting vibration it gave when she hit the ball the wrong way. It felt like that was in the core of her body, right in the center. Ayano paused and looked at her contently.

"None of us got hurt today, no irreversible damage. We can keep going like this, me and you. Have you had a good time with me so far?" he questioned her in a coaxing tone. She forgot what arguments she was supposed to hang on to, the ones that she had thought of in the bar. She felt excruciatingly young.

"Yeah. I have," she told him.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, stroking her cheek.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she said, the concern in his voice too touching for words. It was like all the little Jadas who pined for someone to make her feel better on lonely nights in Brazil were making her cling to him. All those nights that her dad was across the Pacific Ocean and her mom was out on a date, leaving her alone again and again.

"What do you want to do now, iubi?" Ayano asked. He took the last sip of red wine from their glass.

"I wanna hang out with everyone and pretend like this never happened..." she answered. "But I need to calm down a little more first," she told him and made firm eye contact. "You promise that tonight will never happen again?" Ayano held her by the waist and kissed her, subtly making them both lay back on the bed.

"I promise I'll tell you. And I will always keep you safe," he said, instinctively knowing the exact words she wanted to hear. He stared into her eyes to make sure she was convinced. He propped himself up on his elbow and leaned in to kiss her sweet lips, like she was a little bird in his nest.

"And don't send anyone after me again," she murmured vaguely, starting to be lulled into placation by his tender, patient kisses.

"Of course not. It was just an emergency tonight, baby," he promised. His hand reached up her coverup dress and rested flat on her stomach as he continued to make out with her, his tongue now being more bold. Jada gave a small moan and listened to both of them breathe heavily. Her hips started to wriggle. She arched her back to encourage him to take off her dress, and he pulled it over her head. Now, she was laying there in just her little turquoise string bikini. "Are you feeling more calm?" he asked coyly.

Jada just nodded in return and took his hand to rest on her cheek again.

"Maybe you're not too dangerous for a nice girl like me," she said with a wicked grin.

"Hmmmmmm... oh, no. I'm not," he said, smirking with no earnesty. "No, you can relax. Lie back. Just let me love you," he went on, the words streaming around her. "You can let me kiss your sweet tits..." he said while he reached behind her neck and untied the strings that held up the two small pieces of fabric that were covering her breasts. They both watched him fold down the cloth. Her nipples were pointed up at him, surrounded by some gooseflesh from the drop in the temperature after the sun had set. He looked up to her and asked "Oh, baby... are you cold?"

"Yeah," she answered in a young voice. She liked watching her nipples stand up like that, waiting for his touch. His strong hands grasped her tits and he put one nipple in his mouth, groaning as he started to kiss it and suck it. He looked like he couldn't tear his eyes away from her as he watched her breasts squeeze between his fingers. One nipple he had his mouth on was feeling much warmer. He popped it out of his mouth and showed her his tongue encircling it and flicking it, making it chilly again. Jada trembled slightly and heaved her chest even closer to him. He showed her other nipple the same attention and then kissed her breastbone.

Ayano's hands kept squeezing her tits and then lingered down her torso. They both looked down at her little bikini bottoms and watched his fingers skate over the fabric on top of the curve of her vulva. He added more pressure, pressing down on the center so they could see where her pussy lips parted.

"My sweet girl," he whispered soothingly, continuing to rub her pussy. Jada moaned and ached for him to keep going. After a little more teasing, he pulled the bikini off to the side so they could see her little pink clit poking out. They watched his middle finger stroke it up and down before it curved downward and sink into her wet, soft pussy. Jada moaned loudly in surprise and shivered. "Can I play with you a little bit and watch your pussy?" he asked, removing his hand and staring at those glistening lips sticking out from her bikini helplessly.

"Uh huh," she said, even though she wasn't sure what he meant exactly. Ayano got up from the bed and searched the room for something, finally grabbing an unused candle out of the candelabra on the table. He swooped back on the bed.

"Let me," he said, taking her wrists and positioning them above her head by the bedposts. He was taking command. Jada watched her body writhe in front of him, the bikini top still tied around her middle and her tits bare with hard pointy nipples. He slithered down between her legs and held her thighs back. There was a glint of mischief in his eyes as he extended his tongue and licked her clit like he was really not supposed to be doing this. His tongue was making her so wet she could feel her pussy start to drip. This excited him. He put his fingers inside her and held them up so they could both see how sticky they were.

Now, he took the candlestick and slowly rubbed it between her wet lips, watching them cling to it and shine with arousal. Jada breathed heavily and tilted her pelvis upwards a little, begging him to insert the makeshift dildo. Ayano looked up at her and gave her a devilish grin as he untied the strings on each side of her bikini. It made her whimper in suspense.

"Fuck, I love watching your little pussy beg to be touched," he growled, giving her pussy a wet kiss and then spreading it apart. He watched her pink parts stretch open and took his time pushing the cylinder into her juicy hole. "Oh, yeah..." she heard him say as he made light thrusts in and out. "I can see your pussy suck it up... mmm... so sticky..."

Jada panted and struggled to be patient. She felt the wax warm up to her body temperature while it was coated in her juices. It slid in and out so easily. Ayano pushed it in, two inches, then three, then, as far as it would go. His tongue started to move all over her clit at a crazed speed as he inserted the candle and pulled it out repeatedly.

"Help me spread your pussy," he gasped a few moments later. Jada's fingers quickly came down to pull her lips wide apart. Ayano inserted a finger with the candle this time, the sight making his breathing even more labored. Next, he inserted two fingers with the candlestick. Jada whimpered a little and then she really started to whine erotically as he accompanied the insertions with ravenous attacks with his tongue. "Are you gonna cum?"

"Yes!" she cried.

"I want to watch," he ordered. She held on just a second as he adjusted his position. He pushed in the candle and his two fingers for the last thrust and Jada had a mindblowing orgasm. The walls of her pussy contracted hard around the thick intrusion. Ayano withdrew his fingers and watched the candlestick start to drip with cum. He showed her how wet it was as he pulled that out, too. Before she could say anything, he pulled down his swim trunks and stuffed his hard, throbbing cock inside her.

Jada usually needed a cooling off period after an orgasm. She got too sensitive for a few seconds and it was uncomfortable for her. But he had just worked so hard to please her, she let him do it. Soon, she felt good again as she focused on how he rocked against her body, crashing like a wave over and over again. His naked chest pressed against her as he swung his hips firmly to keep fucking her. She loved how his erotic growls made it sound like he could not get enough of her. He worshiped her and it felt so safe to have him against her skin, enshrouding her with his body.

In a few minutes, Ayano came inside her with a loud moan. He pulled out to see the last drips of their lovemaking pool on to her stomach. Then, he rolled on to his side and kissed her hungrily.

"You feel better?" he asked slyly.

"Yeah. Much better, baby," she swooned.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked and took the last sip of red wine from their glass.

"Is anyone out there having any fun?" she asked, tying up her bathing suit and pulling on the coverup dress once again. Ayano briefly moved the curtain aside to look out.

"Yeah, there's a card game going on. Most of the girls went back inside the guest houses, but the guys are all out there," he told her.

"'Kay. Let's go," she said, taking a cigarette out of her pack and her matches.

CARD GAME

When they got outside, it was hard to adjust to the reality of where they were and what had happened earlier. She was still in Romania in Ayano's world. But she was buzzed still and didn't want to think about it too hard. As they approached a large patio table, they saw Dumitru boisterously showing off about winning a hand of poker. Sergei was smirking irritably.

"<I'll get you the next hand, fucker,>" he said to Dumitru. Jada and Ayano sat down at the other end of the table to chill and watch the game. She could tell that the others were trying to see if she was pissed or scared or what.

"English, English, English!" Nikos reminded them drunkenly, noticing Jada. The table's rowdy spirit spread a better mood among the group. Quite a few people were still awake. Ayano grabbed a nearby bottle of wine and refilled Jada's glass.

"Motherfucker!" Dumitru yelled as Sergei took a pile of money away from the center after the next hand.

"And that, my friends, is how it's done..." Sergei boasted happily.

"Sergei's making more money than a toothless whore tonight!" Nikos said from behind his cards.

"He doesn't have to be a dick about it," Dumitru said, grinning.

"Why not?" Jada said unexpectedly, tapping her cigarette in the ashtray. A few heads turned to her. "After all, you are what you eat," she said, cracking a small smile.

Nikos and Dumitru howled laughing and high-fived her from across the table. Ayano laughed and fondly rubbed her back. Sergei reached over and messed up her hair playfully.

"Funny, Jada! Good one!" he said with a sarcastic smirk.

"Do you guys have any pot?" Jada asked. The night had bounced back from the earlier events. She wasn't sure what to do about this whole Romanian crime lord situation, but that was no reason to not enjoy a perfectly good party.

BACK IN GOTHAM: DINNER WITH HER FRIENDS

Everything was still unresolved the next day. Jada put off making a decision about what to do about the fact that her boyfriend's party was busted up by a group of armed men and then the police. Plus the fact that Ayano somehow had the resources to find her at a random location in a city of over 200,000 people. Had they come to some agreement about that? He promised he'd tell her more. She had no idea if he was going to stick to his promise. And besides, didn't she have some policy on organized crime and romance? She didn't recall.

She didn't decide that weekend, or during the next week. They went to another resort town the following weekend, but she couldn't seem to find the time to reflect on this. Before she knew it, August was almost over and it was time to go back to Gotham City to prepare for Fashion Week. By default, Jada's position on the issue was neutral, or that it was not objectionable enough that she would leave Ayano.

Jada and Ayano returned to Gotham City a few days into September. On the flight, she had decided that Romania's crime problem wouldn't be an issue for them in Gotham City and they should just proceed as normal. Many of the arrangements at the Versailles Gallery had been taken care of in preparation for the flood of the global elite during Fashion Week by her employees. She had been providing some guidance from overseas via phone and email. There were still a lot of man hours to put in before everything was ready, though.

Outside of work, neither Jada nor Ayano had anything to do that the other didn't mind attending. They quickly adapted their schedules to remain inseparable. Jada's friends were dying to meet him at this point, so she set up a dinner for everyone.

The day of the dinner, Ayano stopped by Jada's gallery after he finished a few meetings at his company. Jada introduced him to a few employees, but she kept a professional distance from the people who worked for her. She trusted and valued them, but she really couldn't have them sniffing around her personal life too much.

For the dinner, she decided to take him to an out of the way but very popular Peruvian-Chinese-African fusion restaurant. Raquel was the head chef, her oldest friend, and her capoeira mentor. They stopped at Jada's apartment before heading out for the restaurant.

"What time did you say we were meeting them?" Ayano asked, sitting in Jada's living room flipping through a magazine.

"8:00, why?" she answered, calling over from in front of her closet. She was still wearing a towel.

"It's almost 7:30, shouldn't we be leaving now?" he asked sensibly.

"I'm almost ready, it's fine. They don't care if we're late," she replied, completely unconcerned. In South America-- and many other cultures-- being on time was not a virtue. It was expected that people show up much later than the designated time. It was a hard habit to break. After another ten minutes, Ayano came in the bedroom to hover. She had chosen a red, satiny babydoll dress.

"Should I call a cab?" he asked. He frequently reminded her that this wasn't South America. He was getting sick of saying it.

"I haven't done my makeup," she protested.

"You can do it in the car. C'mon, I hate being late," he said, picking up the cordless phone on her dresser. "Yes, I'd like the number for the Checker Cab company... You can connect me," he said on the phone.

"Fine, but really, they don't care," she insisted, grabbing a larger purse to include her makeup bag. They headed out to the restaurant shortly later.

The chef, Raquel, greeted Jada and the rest of the table when the front of the house told her she had arrived. She had been Jada's first capoeira mentor way back in high school. Raquel was slightly shorter than Jada with cocoa-brown skin and honey colored highlights in her curls that surrounded her face like a halo. She could make people feel very welcome or very disliked with the slightest adjustment to her expression.

Jada had invited Raquel's husband, Tavi, a forty-five year old college professor at a decent school so that Ayano wouldn't be the oldest person at the table. Tavi was short for "Octavio," he was also black and Brazilian. He was slim and shaved his head every day. He told everyone it was a preference, but Jada strongly suspected he had been balding. His heavily lidded eyes made him look tired, which may have come from explaining basic concepts to students all day.

Jada was kind of aware that she had chosen people that were sure not to upset Ayano in any way. She wouldn't want a friend like, say, Evandro to be invited if Ayano was going to react jealously. There was a fine line between planning the ideal guest list for dinner and tiptoeing around someone else's issues.

Sam was a friend of hers from art school, probably the least alpha-male and most emo guy she knew. He was skinny, pierced, and forlorn. Grace was her roommate from art school, known for her avant-garde clothing designs and not known for the fact that she grew up in Ohio. She was adopted from Korea and had a wild, gutsy attitude that was off-putting to some people but Jada loved it.

Her friend Natalie was a cello player in her late twenties who had just joined the capoeira group last year and had slowly integrated into Jada's life. She was a sensitive, petite woman whose hair was currently dyed orangish-red. Their friend Hernando was a local journalist who she got to know through the gallery. He was originally from Spain, low-key, gay, and in his mid-thirties. He was also short, worked out a lot, and charming to the point that Jada could forgive the fact that he wore sunglasses indoors sometimes.

Jada was so pleased with how the evening was going so far. Raquel sent over lots of free drinks and appetizers. Ayano had never had a pisco sour before, joking that he was from "The Old World," Seated by Tavi and Hernando, he covered a range of topics, from Răz-nevă, to Romanian independence, and the role of the press in free society. At large, the table was aboil with talk of literature, film, and travel.

After a couple of drinks, Ayano went outside to smoke a cigarette with Hernando and Tavi. Natalie and Grace were quick to interrogate her.

"Jade, he's gorgeous. I can barely make eye contact with him, my god!" Natalie said in a hushed voice.

"So, how old is he, exactly?" Sam asked perceptively.

"He's thirty-eight," she said, with some reluctance.

"Okay, they're going to be back soon, so I'll just say it: he's too old for you," Grace informed her.

"I mean, if you want a real relationship with him. Is that where this is going?" Natalie inquired.

"It's a power thing. Older men are always in charge," Grace determined.

"Hey, I date younger women. Women mature faster than men do and we just can't keep up. We have to have a few years on you to break even," Sam explained.

"Yeah, but fourteen of them?" Grace said cynically.

"Guys, I don't know! I just know that something happens to me when I'm around him and it's exciting. He has his own life, a good job, lots of friends, and he's crazy about me!" Jada gushed. Grace and Natalie gave each other a look but it appeared whatever they were thinking couldn't be said in front of Sam.

"Well, I like him better than that guitarist, the one who didn't own a TV and wore a fedora," Sam reminded her.

"Or that guy with the gold necklace and all the credit cards," Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Ayano's not married, is he?" Grace asked her.

"Oh, I forgot about Married Guy," Sam said, finishing the last of his beer.

"No, he's widowed," Jada told them quickly. She saw Tavi, Hernando, and Ayano returning to the table from outside. They ordered more drinks. The table was quiet as they all tried to figure out how to transition the conversation.

"What have they said about me while we were gone, do you think?" Ayano asked Tavi and Hernando. He gave Jada a sly look.

"Well, Natalie probably asked a lot of questions, being nosy. And protective, and protective!!" Tavi laughed as Natalie slapped his arm playfully.

"And Grace was probably like 'An older man! Bla, bla, bla patriarchy!'" Hernando joined in. The others laughed, too. Grace gave him a middle finger but didn't look too mad.

"What about Sam?" Ayano asked, taking another drink from the waitress and clearly enjoying himself.

"Sam said he likes younger women, too!" Jada ribbed. Ayano and the rest of the table joined together in laughter. Ayano reached across the table to high-five Sam in a show of camaraderie. Sam looked embarrassed, but relieved to have a common thread between he and Ayano.

As the evening went on, the combination of Ayano's novelty and charm along with the copious amount of alcohol being served was allowing everyone to feel quite comfortable. Since they were friends of Raquel, they were allowed to stay after the restaurant had closed and the staff were all hanging out. All evening, Jada was watching her boyfriend, forgiving and forgetting any wrongs from the past. She was sitting on Ayano's lap when Grace took a picture of them looking beautiful and happy on her yellow Kodak disposable camera.