Jada/Ayano Pt. 01: Martial Arts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He backed her into the wall, the intensity of his intentions nearly overwhelming her. One hand was clutching her towel close to her body but Ayano tore it from her, never breaking contact from their kiss. She made a gasping sound and heard herself say "Wait a minute!" in her mind but something made her stop short of saying it aloud. She told herself this was a bad idea and shrank back a little bit to slow things down as they kissed. Then, she felt his hand on the small of her back, the other cupping her breast. Soon, he was kissing her chest and her tits. His lips admired her nipple and then he bit it gently. She cried out in pleasure and her body stood up straight, offering itself to him despite the objections of her mind. Now, she was making out with him. She ran her fingers through his hair and grabbed the back of his head. She demanded control of their kiss, her other hand on his face.

She felt his fingers run up her back, caressing her spine, her shoulder blades. He was kissing her as if drawn by a magnetic force, making low, erotic sounds. His mouth moved its way down her body, from her nipples, between her breasts, on her belly... he gently bit her rib cage and began to kiss her breasts again. She was scared of what he would do to her next, but she also knew she would not stop him, whatever it was. Her stomach had that weightless panic to it when someone misses a stair on the way down. Her pulse was going so fast and she felt her clit starting to throb.

He placed a hand on each of her hips and kneeled in front of her. She felt her body tense up against the wall. "Oh my god, he's not going to..." she started to think. He was breaking the rules: everyone knows you don't fuck a person until at least the third date. He spread her labia open with his fingers and sucked on her clit. Jada was outraged that this man she barely knew was putting his mouth on her private parts. But she felt such a rush, knowing that this was happening way too soon and there were a thousand reasons she should stop. His warm, curious tongue pressed against her clit as he worked a finger into her pussy. He licked her again and again, reaching every tender nerve.

How dare he do this to her?! He grabbed two handfuls of her ass and pulled her hips toward his tongue. She cried out again and the sound she made drove him wild. If he hadn't been so good at this, she might have stopped him.

Ayano sensed she was literally getting weak in the knees so he tore himself away from her soft, wet pussy. He took her hands and walked backward to the bed, pulling her on top of him. She felt his hard bulge underneath her and it triggered a mindless lust that immediately silenced any more internal questioning. Reaching beneath her, she pulled out his cock from his workout pants. She admired how thick and long he felt in her hand. She pumped his shaft up and down a few times and he made a primitive, animalistic groan. They both rushed frantically to get him inside of her, with no mention of a condom. The head of his cock found her wet pussy. She exhaled as she took in the rest of his cock and whimpered in relief. He thrusted upward and grabbed her ass, guiding her to ride him hard.

"Oh fuck!" she leaned forward to kiss him roughly some more while she bounced on top of him. His sweaty body against hers and his hands clawing at her everywhere created a savage excitement. "Oh fuck, just like that!" she moaned as his cock kept hitting a sensitive spot. It was so strange to notice she hadn't even hugged him before they started fucking today. His presence was still foreign to her, with no time to gradually adapt to each other.

She leaned back to ride him upright, their hips moving together in expert synchronicity. He reached forward to rub her clit with his thumb. He felt her quiver. She moaned and told him "Slow down..."

"You can cum now, I'll make you cum again." he promised. Jada absolutely believed him. He kept rubbing her clit until she was right about to climax. Then she collapsed forward on to his chest and held him as she came, her hand gripping his shoulder as she cried out.

He clutched her ass again and growled "You're so fucking sexy." He flipped her over on to the bed and got the rest of the way undressed. On her back, Jada was writhing in anticipation. Ayano got next to her and whispered into her ear.

"You had enough?" he asked gruffly, grabbing one of her tits.

"No." she breathed nervously.

"You want me to stop?" he tantalized her as he ran a finger up and down her stomach and chest.

"No." Jada felt a rush of desire and grabbed his dick, coaxing him closer. "You're so fucking hard!"

"Yeah?" he asked, waiting for her to say something.

"Keep fucking me." she said, arching her back. "Don't fucking stop."

He spread her legs wide and plunged his cock inside of her again, hard and fast, watching the beautiful expressions of elation on her face. She pulled him on top of her, her fingernails digging into his back. It made him moan. He looked at her wickedly. He thrust harder each time he felt her nails. Then, he lifted one of her legs on to his shoulder and stroked her clit again as he plowed into her. He lifted the other leg and she pivoted her hips, making her pussy feel smaller and tighter.

"Right there, right there!" she gasped. She never wanted him to stop. Any thought that wasn't about him flew away.

"I wanna cum inside you." he panted and kept going, loving every sensation.

"Cum inside me, oh god!" her whole body shuddered as she came again. He grasped her thighs as he came inside her. She didn't care, she was on the pill. Good enough. As he caught his breath, he wiped sweat off his brow and laid down next to her again. They felt too overheated for postcoital cuddling, so they faced each other in a loose embrace.

"I owe you so much more romance than that." he told her, giving her a kiss.

"I don't need romance." she lied. "But if you weren't such a good lay, I'd be mad."

"I'm so sorry. I am a weak man. And I was so sure you would come to me first." he said, his handsome features forming a pout.

"You did seem pretty sure."

"I was thinking about you all the time," he confessed, tracing the shape of her collarbone with his finger absently while he gazed into her eyes. "About you coming up to my room. Or maybe, approaching me at the pub one night and sneaking off together..."

"There's still time for that." she smiled.

"Good. I want every second with you I can get." he told her. His gaze was so direct. A vacation fling, she thought. This was going to be so hot.