Jade Pt. 03

Story Info
How a bisexual girl becomes a lesbian slut.
1.1k words
4.26
4.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there Jade here this is part three of how I went from a bisexual girl to accepting that I was a lesbian slave to my best friend.

As we both enter the kitchen, the five chefs and two kitchen assistants who are preparing for the party all look at us. The head chef who is wearing only her chef uniform with her red lace bra with matching lace knickers that can be seen through her uniform just smiles innocently as she knows what Miss Nadia has planned for me although I didn't know it at the time. Each of the chefs start to undress me and my girl with their eyes which is unsettling for me as I squeeze Abi's hand for reassurance.

One of the kitchen assistants, a latin American teen who was putting plates in a hot cupboard, squats down revealing a tiny blue thong which is matching her bra that can be seen through her white camisole top and black skirt that barely covers her cunt and peach. Her partner is a Far Eastern teen who is washing plates wearing a tiny pink thong that can be seen peeking above her skirt along with a tiny pink bra that barely restricts her big boobs which is covered by a black camisole top. As Abi grabs two glass tumblers and pours us both a generous amount of rum and tops it with cola. One of the chefs who was on her way to the fridge brushes past me rubbing her hand past my peach as I blush deeply thinking it was Abigail's hand on my pert peach.

As my girl and I leave the kitchen I notice the chef who went to the fridge is getting talked to by the head chef in a heated whispered conversation as I hear only snippets of the conversation. "You know what we were told and she thought it was the young Miss that touched her tight peach". The chef de partie looks nervous as she remembers the punishment for disobeying Miss Nadia's orders. As my girl and I start to head back upstairs to the main house we hear a moan from one of the servants' rooms as we walk back to the lift. We glance at each other as we both blush knowing one of the maid's is enjoying themselves. Back in the kitchen the chef de partie who ran her hand on my pert peach is getting her punishment, the head chef has the poor woman stripped down to her tiny red lace knickers as she pulls a cat o nine tails from a cupboard. The poor woman who has to stand straight up legs shoulder width apart as she takes twenty hits on her perky 36D boobs as the last lash hits her pierced nips she cries out pain.

When we reach the main house Abi notices the den is in use which we have tried to sneak into when we were younger but have always been caught and waved away. As Abi is about to reach for the handle Nadia's voice is heard "No don't even try it, you may be old enough to come in here now but you have both got things to get ready for". We both share a look as we have been caught again by Nadia. At Nadia's word's I feel my freshly shaved pussy getting wet at the thought of Abi fucking me like her personal fuck slut as i realise that she knows what we both are going to be doing shortly. As I squeeze Abi's hand at the thought of her fucking me with the big black rubber willy she borrowed from Nat. Yes Abi did send me a Snapchat of the big black rubber willy for me to rub my clit too.

Kaya, who is still between Nat's legs eating her pussy, suddenly freezes up at Nadia's word's. Natalie slowly starts to orgasm from her slave's mouth on her trimmed pussy lips. With Nat coming on my sister's face Nadia who had come down from her own orgasm at that time drags Kaya not too gently to her sofa as the black teen moves onto her back where she is thrown a 6in purple dildo to play with. Nat who is getting wet at the thought of what's about to happen to me, starts to play with her 34D boobs and nipples as my sister starts to nibble on Nadia's trimmed pussy.

The ring in my sister's clit hood and the tiny barbells in her 36C perky boobs topped with rock hard nipples drive Kaya who is forbidden to cum unless she is getting fucked by a strap-on mad with sexual frustration. Nadia, who is completely sadistic starts to tell Kaya what both herself and Nat will do to me. "After Abi's popped your little sister's cherry I think I'll make you watch as I strech her little pussy out with my 10 inch purple dildo, I've not cleaned it seeing as the last little slut I fucked was you, So you both will have made your mark on it".

As Nadia smiles in her own sadistic way. Natalie smirks as she starts to slowly rub her clit at the thought of me getting fucked by Nadia's big purple dildo. Kaya who is licking Nadia's pussy get's wet at the thought of both of us cuming on the same dildo. Natalie who's close to cuming hard mentions what she wants to do to me "While mum is stretching her freshly fucked cunt Jade will be getting her nipples pierced by Emily you remember her don't you, She did your clit hood and nipples, I think we should get her labia done three rings in each inner cunt lip and a ring through her clit so that a chain can be attached to it". Nadia who's close to cuming hard mentions that she will be getting me tattooed above my pussy and on my labia "I'm going to get your little sister's pussy marked just above her bald slit with her new slave number along with her inner lips getting PUSSY on her left cunt lip and on her right cunt lip WHORE, Like i got you marked with your number and PUSSY SLUT, You will watch as she is made into a lesbian sex slave".

With Abi dragging me upstairs to her bedroom where she will be taking my virginity, as soon as the door is closed Abi grabs my head as she starts to kiss me with our tongues battling for supremacy.

Eventually Abigail wins the battle as I moan and melt into her touch. As Abigail's fingers roam over my body finding my clit I lean into my girl's touch with my pussy very wet as Abigail's fingers enter my hole.