All Comments on 'Jade's Fantasy'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That's Hot!

Fantasy or not, it got ME going. Cherysse hasn't forgotten how to get inside a guy's head. She paints a picture with words the way others do with a brush; detailed, accurate backdrops, richly-drawn characters, and graphic, sordid lust. My thumb is not all that is 'up'.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story, but I have a few things to point out. Since he knew about her wishes to ONLY be with someone attratctive, wealthy, etc... he should have taken some precautions in case she tried to entrap him. He should have used a condom - who knows how many guys, and what diseases that pussy has experienced. Why would he risk getting her pregnant? If they do stay togther, I hope he insists on a pre-nuptial agreement. Maybe she has changed, and maybe she hasn't; there is no reason to be stupid in courtship. Lastly, although you gave no indication, I hope her website is just nude photo's and not of her having sex with other people. I don't think he would accept the second, based on his character.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 15 years ago
Cherysse is Injured

Just everyone knows, Angel was injured in a bicycle accident, but she's okay now and will be back soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous