Jade's X Rated Videos for Uncle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,332 Followers

"Mmm, daddy, what a big cock you have," I said, smiling.

"The more to fuck you with my darling."

"Mmm, I can't wait until this big fat thing is in my cunt." I hissed.

"God Jade, you can rev me up like no other. I couldn't say no to you even if I wanted to."

I began to stroke his cock and he kneaded my breast. "Suck it, daddy."

He latched on to my nipple and sucked hard. I could feel my nipple growing in his mouth. My head fell back, and I moaned.

I cupped his balls in my hand and swirled the water around them. He moaned around my nipple. I pushed his shorts off and squeezed the shaft of his cock, palming the sensitive head. I wrapped two fingers tightly around the base and ran my other fingers up and down the shaft.

"I can't wait to feel this in my hot cunt." My legs floated around him, and he pushed forward. His cock pushed, but I still had my bikini bottoms on. "Not yet you naughty boy."

He made no pretense of doing anything but enjoying the pleasure I was giving him. Just as I wanted it.

I held my breath and went under. A few air bubbles spun to the surface when I slid his cock into my mouth, but I was still able to give him a good suck and tongue lapping before coming up for air.

"Jesus, Jade," he moaned. "Your mouth. Oh my god, your mouth."

I stroked him with a twisting motion and pinched off the head each time. He grunted loudly and I increased the speed. He was trembling and moaning louder as I increased stroked faster. My hand was under his balls swaying them in the swirling water. I tugged and he growled, throwing his head back.

"Oh yeah, do that again. Fuck, that felt so fucking good."

I tugged in rhythm and kept the water moving around his cock and balls. He growled and said disjointed words that were coarse and vulgar, and I loved it. He was so different from his brother. The closer he got to cumming the louder and lewder he got.

"Cum for your baby girl... Cum hard... I want to watch that big dick pump your load... Next time that big fat cock with being in me... Shooting your hot seed inside me..."

He was wildly thrusting through my fist. He grabbed me and held me so tight against him I could hardly keep my hands moving. Water splashed over the edges of the pool. My tits were smashed hard against his chest. My nipples ached for his mouth. I knew just a touch of my pussy and I'd cum.

He buried his face in my neck and shouted loud, his cock jerking in my hand with each pump. I milked every last drop.

"Oh daddy," I sighed.

"I don't know if I've ever cum that hard," he said looking at me. "Talking to me like that at the end... Phew... That just rocketed me into the stratosphere."

"I'm so glad," I said, kissing him.

We swam around in the pool a bit until we heard mom come home.

"Are you two naked in the pool together? What the hell! That's indecent! Perverted!" she went back inside and slammed the door.

"Good thing she didn't come earlier," I said giggling.

"She wouldn't have known what was going on. She hasn't seen me cum in years."

*****

I spent the next week getting signed up for classes. I wanted to talk to several of the professors before I took their classes. They all seemed surprised that I wanted to talk to them before signing up for their courses but were quite helpful and liked that I took the initiative.

"You're home," I said blandly, dropping my bag on the table by the door with a loud thud.

"My meeting ended early. I wondered if I'd walk into you and your dad naked again," she scowled. I shrugged. "You know how perverted that is, don't you Jade? Sick. He's your father, for god's sake!"

"We were just swimming, get over it, mother," I said, rummaging through the refrigerator.

"It's sinful that your father even got hard for you. I saw it! That's not right!" She followed me around the kitchen. "I imagine you were even touching each other. Is that how you turned him on? You probably loved that he got hard for you! The depravity is disgusting." She snorted. "I'm sure you were the one that started it. Swimming naked. Of course, he'll get an erection when he sees a naked woman. It's not just for you, my daughter," she sneered. "Ken has always been oversexed!"

I took a long drink of soda and said blandly, "What would you expect since you no longer fuck him."

The shock of my knowledge of their sex life quieted her for a moment. "I don't see where the relationship between your father and myself is any of your business," she sniffed. "The point is, keep your clothes on around him."

I shrugged. "I can't help he likes to see my big titties." She grimaced and I knew I hit my mark. "I think dad deserves a little enjoyment in his life. After all, he pays for everything you and I have, right?"

She frowned because I had hit the target with a one two punch. God knows she didn't want to give up her country club lifestyle. And my guess is she has someone on the side anyhow. That's why she kicked dad out of their bed.

"Just get to school and find yourself a guy your age," she said.

"Sure, I'll go, find a husband, pop out four fuck trophies and stagnate at home until I join a country club and drink the rest of my life away."

"Jade, I don't know what happened to you," she said, scornfully.

"And you'll probably never figure it out either, mother."

*****

"Don't know why I even ask anymore... Your mom's gone?" Dad said, loosening his tie and slipping his suit jacket off, and hanging it on the back of a breakfast bar stool.

"Of course. Nora left us spaghetti and all the accouterments. I've always loved her spaghetti," I said, waiting for the noodles to boil. Nora had been our housekeeper for more years than I can remember. She cleans during the day then gets dinner together and leaves it in the refrigerator for us to finish. I don't know what we'd do without her.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "No nice to see you at the end of my day," he whispered in my ear. I pulled my long black curls away and arched my neck for more. "How did I have anything to do with making someone as beautiful as you."

"Mom says I shouldn't get naked for you, and you shouldn't look at me."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I got a lecture on how perverted we are to be naked together. And how your hard-on for me was sinful. And that it wasn't for me, but just because I was a female."

He laughed, loudly. "I'd love to have heard that conversation."

I grinned and said, "Yeah, I'm sure you'd have been amused."

I wore a cropped tank top and tiny knit shorts. He stroked his hands over my midriff, and under my shirt. He groaned when he found I wasn't wearing a bra and stroked the sensitive underside of my tits.

"I better stop while I'm ahead," he said stepping away. "I'm going to get out of this suit before we eat."

"Take your time, daddy."

He was coming down the steps as I finished setting the table.

"Perfect timing," he said. "You look like dessert." I smiled.

My crop top just showed the soft curve of the underside of my tits. The knit clung to my nipples before dropping down a few scant inches.

"You can work on that after you clean your plate," I said primly, and he laughed.

He helped me clean up and we decided to watch another movie. I lit the fireplace and dimmed the lights while he found the movie.

"Perfect, now come here," he said holding his arms out.

I knelt next to him on the cushion, my tits at nearly eye level. He nuzzled the bare underside, scratching his end-of-the-day beard over the sensitive skin. I held his head and moaned. The beard abraded my nipples harder, and I arched my back. He pushed the shirt over my head and buried his face between my tits.

"Oh my god," he mumbled. He opened his mouth wide and sucked my nipple deep. A direct electric shock shot straight to my cunt.

He slid his hands under my shorts and squeezed my ass which pulled the seam of my shorts between my pussy lips and made a direct hit on my clit. As he squeezed, he unknowingly rubbed my clit. My fingers dug into his shoulders as he sucked my tits and squeezed my ass I came hard and long.

"Oh daddy," I sighed.

"Let me taste that pussy, baby girl," he begged while pulling my shorts down.

He pushed me onto my back and spread my legs. He moaned when he saw my smooth bald pussy, swollen lips, and dark pink slit. I was already so wet for him.

He was a pro at pussy eating and had me rocking and rubbing my slick cunt all over his mouth. He held my hips and wouldn't let go while he had me coming over and over.

He came up, resting on his elbows above me. His cock was throbbing and on fire. He ground against me, only the thin barrier of his shorts between us. I slipped my hand between us and found his cock had slipped out the leg of his shorts. I rubbed the head up and down my slit.

"Oh my god," he growled loudly. "I want to fuck you so bad, Jade." His voice trembled.

I shoved his shorts down and got his cock in hand, rubbing it on my hot wet slit. He slowly slid in. I groaned as his fat daddy cock stretched the walls of my cunt. He dropped his head, panting, trying to keep control.

I pushed up fast and hard and took his cock ball deep. Just as I dug my fingernails in his ass to pull him deeper, the driveway alarm went off. Mom was home.

"God dammit motherfucker son of a bitch," he growled, pulling out.

I whimpered, feeling empty. He got off me, grabbed his shorts, and went upstairs. I got my clothes in place just as she walked in the door.

"Where's your dad?" I shrugged, intent on the movie. As soon as she left, I ran upstairs, closed my door, and pulled out my vibrator.

*****

A few days later my phone showed I had a text from Channing.

I have a day off tomorrow. Can you get away?

Just so happens I can. I replied

Come to the house whenever you want.

*****

I went to my closet to choose something to wear. I wanted to wear something... Unexpected.

I drew a bath and filled it with spicey-smelling bubbles, lit candles surrounding the tub, and slid in.

My head rested on the pillow, and I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the fragrant water. The candles flickered in the darkened room.

"Mmm, what a lovely vision this is," dad said softly, kneeling next to the tub.

"Only better if you were in here with me," I murmured, opening my eyes.

"Can you imagine if your mom caught us in here together," he chuckled.

"It would all be below the bubbles anyhow," I joked.

"Mmm, yes, I do love what's below the bubbles too."

He lathered his hands with the creamy lotion soap and began to stroke my arms. It was unbelievably erotic to have him washing me while I was in the bathtub. His hand slid across my upper chest to my shoulder and down my arm.

I just relaxed and allowed him to do as he wanted. He circled each breast and palmed each nipple bullet hard. His hands slid across my midriff and stomach, down to my thighs. He lifted one leg out of the water and lathered my foot and leg, then massaged. He rinsed the scented soap off and sucked on each toe.

That was one of the most erotic things I'd ever felt. He repeated the same on the other leg and I moaned when he sucked each toe.

"Mmm, daddy," I murmured.

His hand slid up my leg between my legs. Fingers stroked my soft smooth pussy lips, then found my clit. I arched, and it was only a few flicks of my clit and I was moaning a loud long orgasm.

After I recovered, he said, "I better get out of here baby girl. We can't hear the driveway alarm in here. Can't give you mom fodder to bitch more."

*****

The garage door slowly opened, and I parked my Honda next to his Lambo. Nothing incongruous about that, I laughed to myself and punched the elevator button. The door opened at once and swiftly rose two floors.

The doors silently slid apart and I was shocked to find my uncle had a big unexpected surprise for me...

***** to be continued *****

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,332 Followers
12