Jail Birdie Pt. 03

Story Info
Acceptance.
2.7k words
4.75
6.9k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up from a dream of my mouth and ass full of cock, and a room of guys waiting their turn. Damn, I'm already dreaming of being fucked? Last night definitely took away my fear, and felt so much better than I imagined. Everything Chantel said was true. It WAS better than the sex I'd been having. I guess I will try getting more tips from her, about makeup, and maybe even see if she can show me how to deep throat, without choking. I hopped off my bunk, showered, tried my best to remove last night's makeup remains, and then went for breakfast. I was trying to not make it too obvious that my butt was a little sore, I felt like I was walking a little more feminine, although not on purpose. But then, maybe I should start practicing moving like a female. I'm going to be here for a year, right? Fuck me! Was I checking guy's crotches? Really? <sigh> What is happening to me?

My kitchen shift went smooth, and as I was eating lunch, the guard that Jamal told me about, came over to my table and said, "Your work release was approved, you can go out to work tomorrow. You are allowed out an hour early to get to work, and an hour after work, to get back here." He then lowered his voice, and stepped with his crotch very close to my head, and said, "and, we can work out a deal, if you need to bring in contraband items...like clothing, makeup, or anything that makes your nights go better in here. Understand?"

I looked up at his face, then the bulge in his pants, and nodded, yes. He grinned, patted my head and said, "Good girl, We'll get along fine".

I asked to use the office phone, to notify my boss that I'd be available for work tomorrow,and got that straightened out. My boss was a jerk, but I needed the job, for cash, (part of which went to the county for my expenses) and to get out to do some "shopping." I was happy! Now, I needed to visit Chantel, for more help.

I went down to her cell, and knocked on the door. I heard voices, and heard Chantel say, "Come on in, I'm...busy, but you can wait." I walked in, and blushed when I saw her stretched out on a bunk, getting fucked by a large guy.

" Oh, shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

But she interrupted me and and laughed, "It's ok, girl. I'm just making Larry feel good, and he's helping me, too, right, Larry?" Larry looked like he could care less, but did give me the up and down scan, sizing me up.

"Oh, girl, look out, Larry will be trying to get in your panties, soon enough", and she pulled him into her more, and was thrusting her slim hips up at him."That's it, baby, give me that big load, yeah, mmm, it's so good." And she winked at me. A couple of minutes later, Larry was zipping up his jump suit, and heading out the door.

As soon as he was a safe distance away, she cackled, "Oh, Honey, we have to play the game, whether they are fucking us good, or if they barely tickle our asses. Sooo, did YOU have fun last night?"

The look on my face, even as I blushed, told her I did. "You got some good guys in your cell, you're gonna have LOTS more fun, and sooner or later, you'll get some strange, too. There is so much hard cock in here, Baby, you might as well enjoy it, and help yourself out, too. These guys will do almost anything for head or ass, from a pretty girl, and we are goin' to make you pretty."

I hugged her, and told her I would start work release tomorrow, and asked her for a list of things I'd need. A friend from work was holding $100 dollars of my last paycheck for me, and I'd be able to use that. She wrote down some makeup items, then added that I should shop for undies, including a bra that I could stuff, cheap high heels, and dresses, blouses, and skirts. "You'll be embarrassed at first, but hit the thrift stores to save money, and to make your shopping quicker. For now, though, let's get you dolled up for tonight, ok?" And she went right to work on my makeup, and hair. She loaned me a cut off tank top, and short jean skirt, and bright pink french cut panties, which I put on, under my jumpsuit. She peeked out her door window, and said, "The coast is clear, head on over to your cell, and welcome your men, like you've been waiting all day on them." She giggled again and said, "Cause you probably have! Get that ass full of cum, Honey!"

I knew it was wrong, but I found myself swinging my hips all the way back to my cell. I'm not even sure anyone noticed, because the jump suit had to hide most of my body, but, I felt good doing it, and as soon as the cell door closed, I stripped the jump suit off. I caressed my body in Chantel's clothes, imagining that the guys were surrounding me, wanting their turn. I danced around the room, to the music in my head, to an audience that resided there, as well. For the first time I could recall, I felt genuinely sexy. Every few minutes, I'd look in the mirror, making sure I still looked ok, and then would peek out the door window. I wasn't even being shy about looking, anxious for someone, anyone, to see the new me. I was staring through that window when Jamal walked up, smiling. I stepped back, to let him in the door.

I didn't even give him time to put down his things. I dropped to my knees, unzipped him, and pulled his cock into my mouth. Looking up, while licking his fat cock, I said, "Please, Jamal, let's not till after supper, fuck me right now," with pleading eyes. He grinned and laid on the floor, motioning me to sit on him. I quickly pulled the panties down, rubbed the butter on my ass, and his cock, and lowered myself on his thighs, I squeezed the butter on his cock, sliding my hand up and down it, and raised my hips.

"You sure you're ready for this?" I nodded, and lined his cockhead up to my pink opening.

"I've been waiting all day for it. Just go slow for a minute, to let me stretch." And, with that, I closed my eyes and eased myself on him. I felt a shudder go through me, and I was thankful he was a little flexible. My hands were on his hips, and his on mine, as I descended. "Oh, my God! Just...a few...seconds, then... fuck my brains out!" There was a little discomfort, but the pleasure far outweighed it. I started undulating on him, sliding up, then back down, and I felt him stiffen. "Yes!! Give me that big cock! So good, sooo good!" I was possessed, rocking back and forth. He was hitting so deep in me, and I wanted, no, NEEDED every bit of him. I wasn't sure what he would do, but I leaned forward, and lightly brushed my lipstick lips on his. His eyes widened, but he leaned up to return the kiss. Then, he started driving his hips up, forcing that beautiful cock in me. I moaned on him and tried to meet his thrusts. Last night was an entry, but THIS was truly fucking.

I was cumming on his stomach, and I could feel him swelling inside me. "Yes, please, cum in me. Fill me up, Jamal! I want to feel you cum in me", and I moaned as he shot ropes of cum in my tight ass.

We lay there a couple of minutes, me still on top of him, when Jut bounced through the door, almost tripping over us.

"Well, Hell, kids! Couldn't wait?" But he was laughing, and smiling big, seeing that big black cock in my ass. No sooner had he said that, Nat walked in, eyes wide, and laughed out loud.

"Look at our girl, getting dicked even before supper! I do believe we got a hellcat. Didn't we tell you that you'd love it, Birdie? I'm damn proud of you, takin dick without bein made to!"

I blushed and crawled off of Jamal, who was smiling too. "Damn, Boys, she about raped ME." Causing my face to go even redder, as I wiped off the cum trickling down my thighs.

"I stuck my tongue out at him and said, "You loved it." and he said,

"Yes, Ma'am, and I will every time." To the guys, he said, "She's gonna be a fucking machine, we may be lookin to turn her out before we planned. But not yet, this is too much fun. That ass is better than our last one."

We heard the buzzer go off to signal supper, and I slipped my jumpsuit on, and Jamal pulled his boxers and pants back up. The guys held the door open for me, and let me go in front of them in the line. Unlike yesterday, I didn't mind the stares, from my makeup and hair, and even the random hand across my ass as I walked to our table. In fact, I may have swayed my hips even more. I felt wanted, and I LIKED it! As we sat eating, other inmates were openly flirting and I gave most a smile or laugh. I told the guys about my work release, and Jamal reminded me to "take care of" Steve, the guard, to insure that I'd be able to slip things in. As soon as we ate, Jamal walked over to Steve, whispered something to him. Steve then went to the guard office, and announced over the sound system, that I needed to come finish some paperwork, for tomorrow, but several guys laughed. I guess they knew the drill, too.

I entered the office, and Steve pulled me into their supply room, locking the door after me. "drop that jump suit, I want to see what's under there." I didn't hesitate, and he grinned. "Damn, didn't take you long to change your mind on things, did it? I'm glad, now, drop to your knees and take care of business." I didn't even hesitate. I was eager to make sure I'd be safe bringing in things, and honestly, looking forward to helping my cocksucking skills. Practice makes perfect, right? I unzipped him, and fished my hand in for his cock. It wasn't big, probably average, and already mostly hard. He moaned the second I pulled it into my lips, holding my head, saying he didn't get this at home. I'd heard that complaint for most married men, or, at least, the unhappy ones. I guess satisfied husbands don't need to look elsewhere. I was taking my time, licking up and down his shaft, stroking it softly, kissing on his balls. (Not my favorite part, but hey, it feels good to the receiver)I sucked the precum from his slit, and then took his cock as far as I could get it in. He had to be getting close, because he started face fucking me.

"Fuck yeah, take that cum, Bitch!" he moaned out, filling my mouth with sour tasting cum. I still took it all, opening my mouth to show him, and waiting till he stepped back and zipped up before I stood.

"Can I put my jumpsuit back on?" He just nodded, and unlocked the door.

"Make sure you see ME, just me, tomorrow when you get in, understand?"

"Absolutely. Have a good night." And I headed to our cell, even though a couple of guys tried to coax me into theirs. " Not tonight, guys, I have a date, " I giggled, thinking how flirty that was, pretty much admitting my plans. I could not stop grinning, thinking of how quickly I'd changed my attitude. I opened the cell door, to find each of the guys waiting, buck naked. I smiled, and said, "whoa, guys, I'm ready to party, but I HAVE to brush my teeth first. Steve tasted awful." That raised a laugh, and as I brushed, Nat pulled my jump suit off me, and was running his hands on my ass. I was wiggling it for him. He moved up against me and caressed my body, as he kissed my neck. This was new, and I liked it. Not just a fuck hole, he was being seductive. When I put my toothbrush away, he kissed me right on the lips! That really see me off, and I grabbed his cock and started stroking.

"Hey! Don't be selfish, Nat, We share!" Jut playfully called out.

"No worries, man, I'm just sweetening her up." They had pulled two of the mattresses to the floor, and I dropped into a doggy position, with Nat following me and Jut at my face. I rubbed his cock on my face and took him in, and Nat slowly guided his hard cock inside me. Each of them were going nice and easy, and I was loving it. It was like we all knew it was going to be a longer night, and no need to rush. I still gagged on Jut's cock, but was able to get more in my throat, a little longer each time. It is such an extraordinary feeling, being fucked on both ends, and We were all moaning, bucking back and forth,and the harder their cocks got, the more I wanted them. Nat was the first to pop, blowing his load in me, making me cum, too.

When he pulled back, and went to the bathroom to wash off, Jut took his place and proceeded to fill my happy ass. Jamal then knelt in front of me, feeding my mouth his fat cock. He then surprised me by pulling back, then pressing his lips to mine, and opened my lips with his tongue. My heart was pounding. These guys were showing real affection for me,and I was loving them, too. Not that I didn't love the cock, ohmygod, I did, but this was so special to me. Jamal again fed his cock to me and I lovingly sucked it up. I needed his cum, and as often as I could get it. Jut picked up his pace, diving deep in me, and I could feel him pulsing me. I pushed back against him, twisting my hips and squeezing on his cock, and squealed on Jamal's cock when Jut came. The feeling of hot cum in me was heaven. I knew I'd never get enough.

I got up early the next morning, quickly showered, and when to the guard's office to get my street clothes. I dressed in them, turned in my jump suit, that, thankfully, I wouldn't need again, and signed out to walk to work. On the way, it hit me that if I knew the bus schedules, I could cut my travel time easily in half, giving me more shopping time...or whatever.

I went in to my boss's office, and he gave me a curious look, but, other than asking how the jail was, didn't say much. As I worked through the day, I caught myself looking at the guys I worked with, in a whole new light. I wouldn't have dreamed of checking out their crotches before, but now I found myself looking a lot, and listening to the workday chatter about getting laid, getting blowjobs, and whatever. I couldn't help but smile, thinking, "if they only knew."

I caught a bus stop, a block away from my work, and went to the nearest shopping strip mall. There was a fairly large thrift store on the end, and thankfully, not too busy. I knew I'd have to shop quickly, so I wasted no time, heading for lingerie first, then women's tops, and skirts and pants. I saw a pair of skinny jeans and couldn't resist, before running to a shoe section. I got lucky and found a pair of strappy heels in my size, marked down. Did I did some strange looks? Yeah, and before? I'd have been mortified, but I was on a mission!

I made it to the bus stop just in time to catch my bus back to the jail.