Jail Birdie Pt. 04

Story Info
Going all in.
2.7k words
4.75
5.9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the guard's office, with my shopping bags, and tapped on the window to get Steve's attention. He logged me in, and gave the appearance of checking my bags, and winked, and let me into the common room. I almost ran to our cell, excited by my purchases, eager to try them on. I quickly showered, shaved, toweled my hair and brushed it out, and started testing my makeup skills. I think I did a nice job on my eyes, and lipstick, and I would have to wait for the next shopping day to get foundation, concealer, and blush. I slipped on my first bra, and padded it with socks, slipped on bright red french cut panties, a pink tank top, and started to put on one of the skirts I got, but opted for the skinny jeans, because I could wear them in the common room when I went out for supper. They fit even better than I thought, wrapping around my ass and legs like a second skin. DAMN, did I feel sexy walking in them! Even though I knew I couldn't wear them outside, I tried on the strappy heels, and practiced walking around in them. They lifted my ass so well, and I couldn't wait for the guys to see them. I realized, though, that I would need to find shoes that were feminine, but that I could also wear outside the cell.

There was a tap on the door, and before I could turn around, Steve and another guard, stepped in.

"Birdie, this is Clarence, He, uh, saw me not thoroughly checking your bags, and I... had to let him in on our deal. So, ...you're gonna have to be 'nice' to him too,, got it?"

I saw the goofy expression on Clarence's face, and nodded.

"I'll leave you to it, then," and Steve ducked out as quickly as he came in. I stood there, sizing Clarence up, waiting on him to say something. He was almost a big as Jamal, thinning hair, maybe 50-ish, and slightly pudgy. He clearly was unsure what to do, he just knew he wanted something. I shrugged my shoulders, dropped to my knees, and reached for his zipper. He flinched, but put his hands on my head while I fished his semi-flaccid cock out. It quickly stiffened when I flicked my tongue on his head. A deep moan fell from him and he leaned closer.

"Oh, DAMN, Baby! Yeah, do THAT!" I KNEW he wasn't going to last long, and bingo, less than 2 minutes later, he was hosing my mouth with hot cum. He didn't have a big cock, but GEZ, he must have not been getting ANY kind of sex, because he came a cupful. I swallowed it all, and licked him clean. He turned deep red, I guess at cumming that fast, or what I did to him, I'm not sure which. He zipped up and hurried out the door. I brushed my teeth, and giggled, Jail is so much more fun than my life before.

I went back to practicing walking in my heels, hoping to look natural before my guys got in. "My guys", who knew? Another knock on the door, and it swung open. Chantel bounced in and gave me a big hug. "Look at you, Birdie! All dolled up. LOVE those heels, girl, can I borrow them sometime?"

I beamed and nodded, and hugged her back. "I'm so grateful for your help, Chantel, you've made this so easy for me, and you were dead on, I'm LOVING playing a girl!" I blushed as I said it. "Can I get you anything, when I'm out at work, as a reward for giving me tips, and loaning me clothes?"

She just grinned, and said, "Us girls gotta stick together. There's too many cocks for me to handle," she cackled and added, "I might think of something later."

"Um, is it weird that I'm looking at guys on the outside, too? I NEVER did that before, only women. Now, it's like I'm zeroing in on their crotches, without thinking about it. I 'm craving cum, I know if someone, anyone, told me to drop to my knees and suck, I'd do it immediately!"

She laughed again, slapping my arm, "Girl, YOU are cock hungry! But, I get it. That first fucking changes you forever! Listen, I have to go, it's time for most of the guys to get in from work, but if you need me, you know where I am....AND what I'll be doing!" Sticking her tongue and and laughing as she pranced out.

I heard voices outside the door, so I stood, waiting to see who's coming in. I could hear laughing, and more chatter, but couldn't make out what was being said, or by whom. After a few minutes, all three guys came in, and looked approvingly at my top, jeans and heels.

"Fuck, Birdie! You're getting more girly every day. Those jeans look painted on," Jut started in. "Listen, you're getting the attention of some of the other guys, and they are wantin to have some fun with you...IF you're up to it. You can handle us, so we figure you can handle anybody else in this place...as long as you WANT to. PLUS, these guys are willing PAY for head or ass, too, ya know what we mean? You can make some extra bread, we get a cut, too, though...IF you want to. You can even do like Chantel, and pull a train, lol, if you're up for it. And, as cock hungry as it looks like you are, you could rule this place in no time. You just gotta make sure you always have time for us."

I looked at each of them, and was smiling big. "Is it what you want me to do? I think I'd like to try... pleasing some of the guys, what kind of money are we talking?" At that, they all laughed and hugged me.

"That's our girl!!" Nat was cupping my ass, and Jut was squeezing my fake boobs.

"We''ll talk more about it at supper, I know some of the guys will be checkin out our table."

I slipped off my heels and put on my sneakers, and put a work shirt on, over my top, to partially hide my bra covered top, and we headed to the lunch line. Apparently, I did a pretty good job with my makeup, because I was getting more looks and felt several hands on my jean covered ass, which I made to sure to wiggle each time.

Jamal leaned into the guys and said,"watch our girl flirtin, workin these guys up. She's a natural."

I made a point to eat my food as provocatively as possible, and the boys sat at the table when I got up to take my tray back, swaying with each step. There wasn't any doubt that I was ready for fun. I was doing my runway model walk back to our cell, and noticed a few guys going over to our table, huddling up with my boys. I could only guess they were discussing business. I walked in the cell, kicked off my sneakers, slipped out of my jeans, and into the skirt I almost wore before, then put my heels back on. I checked my makeup, and Jut came in, saying," Ok, Birdie, if you are ready, we are in business. So far, four guys lined up and ready. Are you sure?"

I grinned and nodded, feeling my heart beat faster. Well, well...I'm going from lame dude, to jail ass, to hooker, in less than a week. The door swung open, two guys came in, and Jut went out.

"Hi, boys, what's your pleasure?" I think it caught them off-guard, but they each stammered they wanted some head, AND to fuck. "Well, then" I dropped to my knees, unzipping both of them, and fishing for their cocks. "Don't be shy, I won't bite, unless you like that sort of thing." I licked my lips and slid my fingers up and down their cocks as I pulled them closer. I realized, now, just how lucky I was, to have a feminine face, and figure. I'd hated it, growing up, what did I know? NOW, I have all the cock I could want, and loved that they WANTED me, not just tolerated me, like the dates I'd had with girls. I moaned into the first guys cock as it pushed into my mouth, and so did he. I had to concentrate on stroking the second guy, while slurping on the first. I couldn't wait to get that first shot of warm cum on my tongue, but just as he started throbbing, he pulled back and said, "damn, honey, that feels great, but I want to try that ass, Suck his cock while I give you a good fucking!"

So, I shifted to my hands and knees, and immediately took the second cock in my mouth. It was smaller, and a bit pungent, but thankfully, the guy with the larger cock wasted no time, and speared my willing ass, distracting me from my face fucker. Man! He wasn't in my mouth a minute before he filled my mouth. He looked rather sheepish as he pulled away, zipped up and made a hasty exit. The guy behind me was sliding his hand up my back, neck, and pulling my hair gently. I backed into each of his thrusts as a third guy stepped in. He had his cock out before he got to me, and looked at my ass fucker, saying, " Hey, Grant, don't wear it out, I want some."

I smiled at him, stuck my tongue out, and he took the invitation. OOOH, nice cock, and he was a stud. Great looking, built well, he had to be a white collar criminal. I cooed on his cock, slurping and teasing, keeping him on the edge, but not letting him cum. The guy behind me, who number 3 called Grant, grunted and shot his load in me. I felt like a girl every time that happened, love it! He patted my ass, and said, "see ya next time, Birdie."

Number 3 pulled me to my feet and said, "let me look at you, Birdie. Give me a little spin, this is the first time I've not seen you covered up in a jump suit." As I did a slow spin, he pulled my mattress off my bunk, and eased me down on it, on my back. "I want to look at you while I fill that ass, girl," he grinned. "I'm Hamilton, and I think we are going to be good friends." I let out a sigh and a shiver as he ran his hands over my body, while lining his cock up under mine. He took his cock in hand and slid it up and down my ass, teasing my star. I kept lifting my hips, but he persisted in working me up, until I couldn't take it, and begged for his cock. When he finally gave in, he sunk all that beautiful cock in me. My God, he felt even better than Jamal. I pulled at his hips as he swung that thick cock so deep in me, exploring every inch. I felt like it was in my tummy.

"Ohh, fuck, DON'T stop! It's SO good!!" He laughed, obviously pleased that he was making me lose control. He kept at it, even as he leaned closer to me, running his fingers through my hair,and caressing my neck, cheeks .

"You are the cutest boi-gurl I've ever seen, how long have you been doing this?" I blushed, and whispered out, that I was straight before coming into jail. "Are you kidding, you're a natural. I was sure that you were in here for solicitation, the way you look." That made my heart jump, and made me even more grateful of my situation. My jail term had turned out to be a blessing, instead of a curse.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I kept seeing the door open, with a head poking in, I guess to see what was taking so long, but Hamilton was in no hurry, and neither was I. I completely blocked out the notion that I was turning tricks, and was in heaven, having cum twice already, without any contact with my cock, other than when he would lean in close, and trap my cock between us. I was approaching my third when he leaned in, kissed my cheek and and said, "I guess they are getting impatient, so I'm going to cum for you, Birdie, but I WILL be back."

"Wait, please, this feels so damn good, and I want you to cum in me, but...I want to taste you, if it's ok." Biting my lip, and he again gave me that heart melting smile.

"I would never deny such a sweet request, Birdie," and he slid up my chest, and pushed his cock just in my lips and shuddered. He then unloaded that fat cock, and overfilled my mouth. I was gulping it down as fast as I could, but savored the last of it, as we stood up. I couldn't resist giving him a hug, and looked up to make sure it was ok, and he patted my ass, and waved as he stepped out. I wobbled to the door, stuck my head out, and asked the guys 5 minutes to fix my makeup, (and to be honest, settle myself down, I've never felt this high before.) They just grinned and nodded.

I brushed my teeth, hair, adjusted my makeup, and straightened my skirt and top, before going to the door, tapping on it. OH, and took a big breath. This time, 3 guys stepped in. "Don't panic, Girly, we just want a quick nut, we ain't here for long. It's been a while for us, so it'll be pretty quick." And, with that, they each lined up , dropped trou, and wiggled their cocks out at me. I dropped to my knees, in front of the middle one, and took his cock in my mouth, while grabbing each of the other cocks in my hand.

"Fuck, baby, that mouth DOES feel as good as Nat said, maybe better!" I softly squeezed the other cocks, just to keep them hard, not to get them too close. I thought I was taking it easy on the cock in my mouth, but after a couple of minutes, he grunted and spurted, catching me off guard a little. I licked my lips, grinned as he backed up, letting the guy to the left slide over and right in my mouth. He gasped, grabbing my head, threw his head back and swayed as I sucked him deep, feeling him already throbbing. I tried to make him last a little longer, but, he too, shot in under 2 minutes. Damn, this was too easy. The last guy had my full attention, and needed it. The poor guy , even hard, was just over 3 inches and about as thick as a hot dog. My lips were pressed against him. To his credit, he lasted maybe 5 minutes, and came a watery trickle. I could only guess that maybe he jerked off a lot. Still, I tried to make him feel like a stud.

When the last guy left, Jut stuck his head in the door, and took me to come to door. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but he held the door open wide, and had me stand just out side, into the doorway, but enough that everyone in the common room could see. There were a few whistles and cat calls, and my boys circled around, so the guards wouldn't see, and followed me back in the call.

"Just a little advertising, Birdie, some of the guys haven't had a good look at you yet," Jamal said. "How was tonight? You good? Everyone treat you right?" Then he grinned, and asked, "Did you get enough dick, or do you want us to help you out?"

I reached out for them and said, "I'll always take care of my boys. You showed me who I needed to be, and I love it. So, ANYTIME you want me, I'm ready."

Nat burst out laughing, "listen to our little horny bitch. She just wants more of our hard dicks!"

I laughed, blushed and said, "Maybe!"

That night, after sucking and fucking each of my boys, I fell asleep with Nat in my ass. Sweet dreams.