03 - Jailhouse Rock

Story Info
Cuckold humiliation and small penis embarrassment.
1.4k words
4.16
8.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jailhouse Rock

Our first cuckold experience had wetted our appetite for more, much more! Kovan and his friends fucking Liz had let her know what she could have and she knew that I wanted it every bit as much as she did.

We were planning our next visit to the club before we got home from the last. I told Liz about Mary wanking me off and she was a bit unsure, but she said, if anything like that happened again, she didn't want to know about it. I know it sounds vaguely ridiculous, bearing in mind what she was getting up to, but she didn't want to hear about me doing anything with anyone else because she didn't enjoy the feelings it gave her.

I agreed, of course, and resolved to keep any secrets I needed to, in order to make it as special as possible for her.

Despite our desire to go again the next weekend, work and family commitments meant that it was a few months before we actually managed another trip. By the time it came around, we had relived the experience so many times that it had lost some of its sparkle. Don't get me wrong - we still loved every bit of it, but it's a bit like eating the same meal every day. We were just ready for something else to be on the menu.

It was coming up to Halloween and we had opted for the party night. We assumed it would be a busy night, with lots of options available.

As it turned out, some of the couples in the swinging community seem to see these events as almost standard parties, the only difference being that all the women are wearing lingerie and the guys are in their boxers.

Many of the single guys seemed to know this, so it wasn't looking good. We had hoped to bump into Kovan again, but he was nowhere to be seen, nor were any of his friends.

We spent about an hour wandering around the club, just looking for some action, but nothing was happening. In the end we went back upstairs and played some Pool until the Pool table was covered over in tablecloths, to lay out party food.

I think we had both already decided the evening was going to be a wash-out from the sex side of things, so we decided to just chill, have some drinks and party food and then have some fun of our own.

While we were eating and chatting, a couple of single guys made their way over to the food. I said to Liz that it would be easier for them to approach her, if I went elsewhere, so I left her to it and went for a wander.

As I walked toward the jacuzzi, I noticed a little door I hadn't seen before. Not that it looked new, just that my powers of observation weren't the greatest on our last visit, on account of a Greek guy and his friends fucking my wife on the big screen!

I opened the door and on the other side was a small cubicle, a little larger than a changing room in a clothes shop. There was a viewing window into a couples room, which Liz and I hadn't explored. There were also glory hole's drilled through into the couples room at various heights.

The room was dark, but I could make out a couple of single guys in there. They were watching this sexy thirty something couple having fun with another, slightly older couple. The single guys had their cocks out and they were slowly stroking them. One of the women in the couples room came towards the glory holes and I was quick to point my cock at a hole for attention. Unfortunately, with my cock being so small, it couldn't reach through far enough.

The woman just looked and laughed at my pathetic glory hole attempt, by which time the other singles had pointed much more presentable cocks for attention. I love the feeling of humiliation my small cock brings, so rather than being crestfallen, I was feeling horny as hell.

I had a quick play with my cock and then left the cubicle. I didn't quite have the courage to take my boxers off, but I had given myself a micro-penis stiffy, so it was quite embarrassing, walking through the club.

As I approached the Pool table/ food area, Liz was nowhere to be seen. I wondered where she was, but there was a bit of a party going on just beyond the Pool table, which looked interesting.

There was a room with wooden bars instead of windows. It had been dressed up as a wild west jailhouse and some woman was getting well and truly gangbanged. It looked like almost every single guy in the place was in the jailhouse, giving this woman a good seeing to.

I stood at the bars enjoying the show for a while, wishing it was Liz under the pile of blokes in there. The woman was almost completely hidden from view by the sheer number of male bodies around her. Every time a guy filled her with cum, he was immediately replaced by another guy, pounding away at her pussy.

I didn't know where all these single guys had come from, but I didn't want Liz to miss out, so I went downstairs to find her and see if I could persuade her to get involved.

There were a few places where people were getting busy now. There was a couple in one playroom with the door open. They were shagging each other, like Liz and I had planned to do.

I walked on, passing a sloping bed area where three couples seemed to be sharing partners. It looked like good fun, but I knew Liz wouldn't go for it, because she didn't want to watch me doing anything.

Eventually, I arrived at the bdsm area, which marked the end of the building. Still there was no Liz.

I then realised - I bet she had just gone to the ladies and I'd missed her. I headed back upstairs and decided to wait by the jailhouse. The action was great and I would see her when she came out of the ladies.

The jailhouse was still busy. A couple of guys were just coming out, having taken their turn. They were talking about the horny slut they had just fucked and how sloppy and wide her pussy was.

The two guys from the glory hole room were just going in, to try and get involved. I didn't want to miss Liz, so I stayed outside, watching in.

It was then that something caught my eye. I noticed a cum covered outfit on the floor. It looked just like Liz's outfit. Next to it, there was a pair of high heels - just like Liz's.

I felt that amazing sensation of humiliation and exhilaration rushing through my veins. My little cock immediately stiffened. I walked through the door and got my first look at the slut who was servicing every unattached man in the club. No prizes for guessing - my gorgeous wife was laying there, just loving every moment of the fucking she was getting.

I lost all shame and took my boxers off to openly wank. A couple of single guys noticed me undressing and made fun of my slippery little member. One of them asked me if I had a cock, or just a big clitoris. There was a ripple of laughter, as that delicious knot of humiliation tied in my stomach and my face flushed full on bright red.

I stood just away from the action, so that the real men could service my beautiful, lusty wife. It took another thirty minutes for all the guys to take their turns. Some of them were on their second time around and I had absolutely no idea how many men had fucked her or cum over her.

As the last guy climbed off, I climbed on and slid my tiny cock into Liz's sloppy hole. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"I'd know that tiny cock anywhere," she said, giving me a spunky kiss and pressing her messy body against mine.

I lasted about two minutes before I added my own cum to the sticky mess.

We lay there for about ten minutes, during which time, several guys came in, kissed Liz and thanked her for a great fuck. Several handed her their phone numbers and said they would be inviting her to parties.

We then got up, showered and left the club with more memories to relive and treasure. Mission accomplished!