Jaime's Humiliation Ch. 06

Story Info
Jaime has won his freedom, but at what cost?
1.6k words
4.21
4.3k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day after Jaime had stripped and played with himself as Alice and her group of girls watched, and Cody went back home as Jaime's parents had finally come back from their vacation.

It was Sunday now and Jaime was in the middle of plotting his revenge on Thomas and Colin first before moving on to the grand prize, the one who started it all, his cousin Cody. Alice was only too eager to help, she was able to gather some ammunition against both his brother and cousin in case they needed some persuasion.

School started again tomorrow, so maybe he could get Alice to help him get Colin alone, and then...well then the real fun would begin. Jaime was just about to text Alice for help in this when he received a message from her saying: "We should talk". All Jaime could think was "Uh oh".

Alice was thrilled, she had gotten to see the hot hunk Jaime naked, hard, and even come all over himself! it was a dream come true, but she and her fellow girls had not yet had enough fun with Jaime yet. She had talked with her group and they all decided to get Jaime to put on one last show for them, privately.

Jaime texted her back saying "What's up?", his heart beat as he feared she might back out of helping him.

His fears were not laid to rest but were in fact rising higher as she said "Me and the girls would like you to come and put on one last private show for us, before we fully agree to help you with your revenge" she said.

Jaime was torn, he would either have to find a way to do it on his own, or guarantee help in his endeavor. Jaime decided he had already endured much humiliation at the hands of Colin, Thomas, and Cody, Alice and her girls couldn't be that much harder.

So he sent the text saying "So be it".

Alice texted Jaime to come over in an hour to her house, where she and her girls would be waiting, he told them there better be no cameras or taking any photos of him in...compromising, positions.

Alice agreed, as she had no intention of breaking her word, as she knew one way or another, stripping and humiliating boys would be a common occurrence for weeks to come for both her, Jaime, and her trusty group of friends. Brenda was looking forward to seeing Colin naked, she had a huge crush on him and was dying to get her hands on him, Alice promised her her time would come soon.

Jaime arrived as Alice instructed and met him at her front door, Brenda by her side, both with catlike smiles on their faces. "Hey Jaime, thank you so much for coming over for us, it means a lot" Alice said as she led him inside, her parents still hours away from coming back from grocery shopping.

The other girls awaited them in the living room, eagerly awaiting to once again get their hands on the muscled youngster before them, who remained composed and decided to just simply get it over with.

"So...would you like me to...undress?" Jaime asked Alice, she only smiled at him before saying "Hmm, I think we should let the girls here have a turn getting those clothes off you" She said.

Jaime was surprised but offered no resistance, he simply nodded his approval and Alice herself nodded to her girls who immediately closed in on and descended upon him.

The girls began to unbutton his collar shirt, feeling their hands inside the open spaces to his hard rock muscles, he felt his shirt pulled from his arms and heard it thump on the floor. The girls began to feel up and fondle his torso and back muscles, and the attention was sending blood pumping in his groin, he couldn't help himself as his cock started to get hard in his pants, which wouldn't be on for much longer.

Indeed, some girls had had enough of his upper body and began to unbuckle his belt and open his fly. Then he felt his first hand reach inside and grope his growing bulge, which now started to grow even faster by the direct contact through the fabric of his underwear. "Hey girls, Jaime here's getting a boner" Olivia, the one now fondling him, said.

This caught all the other's attention, and he felt multiple pairs of hands starting to yank his pants down his legs. Jaime felt the cool air of Alice's living room on his now bare legs and torso.

Olivia's hand soon changed to another's, and another's, as they each took turns fondling his now fully erect cock that was straining against the fabric of his underwear, making Jaime physically squirm, which Alice noticed, and enjoyed.

"Come one girls, take them off" Alice said and in an instant Jaime's underwear was yanked down his legs and he took a moment to step out of them, leaving him completely naked and exposed before the group. Jaime's erect, five-inch cock stood up high in the air, begging for attention.

It soon got its wish as the girls began to fondle his cock and balls, stroking, tugging, and pulling down on his balls gave Jaime such an intense and uncomfortable experience. The girls meanwhile, were having the time of their lives, having this strong handsome stud completely to themselves, and under their control.

Hannah and Olivia went around behind Jaime to look upon his glorious bare butt. They each took turns feeling up each cheek, giving them each a light slap, which got harder and harder, making Jaime want to pull away from them but stood firm as he endured their spankings.

They stopped for a moment to look at Alice, who smiled and nodded her approval, they too smiled and giggled to themselves as they bent Jaime over the couch, leaving his ass hanging and exposed.

Jaime wanted to protest, he had only done this one other time but decided it was no use, he could never escape them even if he tried and even so where would he go? he was naked and his clothes lay in heaps about the floor, and there was no guarantee he would be able to grab them all and leave without getting recaptured.

He braced himself for it, and sure enough he felt something small start to penetrate his exposed hole, and he made a slight moan at the contact.

Alice noticed this and whispered for someone, he couldn't tell which of them it was, to go deeper. they did so and he felt the same intense feeling as before when Colin, Thomas, and Cody had penetrated his asshole until he begged to be allowed to cum, the memory made him blush red with shame.

He still felt hands fondling and groping his hard cock and balls hanging between his legs as he was being penetrated.

The sensations made Jaime writhe and squirm as they did so, even more intense than the first time. Soon, he felt himself near the brink, if they didn't stop he was going to cum all over. Alice picked up on this and said, "Stop Brenda, girls turn him over so he faces us, and spread his arms and legs out" she commanded and her girls obeyed her without question.

Soon Jaime was upright and facing the group, with his arms and legs spread wide open, "Now, who would like the chance to make Jaime here shoot his load all over himself?" Alice said.

Jaime gave her a dumbfounded look, in all his previous humiliations, he was the one to jerk himself to climax, this was the first time someone else would do it, and it excited him a bit.

All the girls hands went up, but it was Olivia's who went up first, "Olivia dear, you here have the honor" Alice said.

Olivia went up to the naked stud and grabbed a hold of his hard shaft and began stroking it at a furious pace. Jaime started to moan loudly, to his shame, as he felt himself building up to climax.

His audience eagerly awaited for him to cum, and they didn't have to wait long, Jaime's legs buckled and his moans intensified as he shot his load all over his naked body. The girls were thoroughly satisfied now, they had gotten to see a naked boy cum all over himself while they watched, twice! could this get any better?.

As if the universe had answered their question, or rather Alice, she whispered to her girls to gather up Jaime's clothes and scatter them around the house, and it took a good while before Jaime was able to regain his composure and notice that all his clothes were gone! how was he to get home now? he had walked here and his house was three blocks away!.

"Alice?" he asked.

She smiled sheepishly at him and said "Sorry Jaime, I really am, it's nothing personal I just couldn't resist the chance of making you walk back home naked, you wouldn't have done it anyways" she said.

Jaime despaired, he was still naked, covered in his own cum, and three blocks away from his house.

It was evening now and not many people would be out, he could hopefully get home without anyone seeing him, especially his parents. Alice walked over and opened the front door and said "Better get running" she said giving her a devilish smile.

He had no choice now but to run and so he took off outside her house and into the wind, he only hoped he could get back without anyone noticing, he'd never hear the end of it.