Jaime's Humiliation Ch. 05

Story Info
Jaime's chance for freedom comes with a steep price...
2.6k words
4.32
6.7k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime went about the next few days without being humiliated past the point where he was commanded to strip naked whenever any of the three of them demanded, and sometimes ordered to stroke his own cock until he came. Jaime followed the rules laid down by Cody to the letter, albeit bitterly, he had a plan to get the photos away from Cody and Colin, but it would require the most humiliating thing for him to ever experience.

But if it would mean his liberation, then he could finally begin to plot his vengeance. He had managed to confide in a close personal friend of his, Alice, and it took several days of convincing but she agreed to help him delete the naked videos and photos of himself. Only on one condition: he had to strip naked and play with himself while she and a group of her friends watched until he came.

While he initially refused her demands, throughout the day he was commanded to strip naked again and again, and he was...inspected by the trio to ensure he was still completely smooth. At the end of that day, Jaime agreed to her terms.

To not arouse any suspicion from Thomas, Cody, or Colin, Jaime deleted any trace of his texts to Alice as soon as they had finished planning it all out, Jaime silently laughed as he realized that he was to be the architect of his final humiliation. Alice texted Colin, as they were mutual friends between the brothers, and asked why they hadn't left their house or heard from them all break.

Colin didn't know how to answer, so he asked Cody for advice, and with a sinister thought making it's way he told Colin to tell Alice everything about what they've been up to all week. Cody had been looking for a fine way to end the fun before Jaime and Colin's parents returned home, and now the perfect opportunity had presented itself.

Colin first told Alice of how they stripped his big brother naked while they were in the pool and took photos of him, then a video of him shooting his load all over himself, then he told her of all the things they had done to his big brother since then.

Alice reacted with an impressed attitude at first, then asked if she could be a part of the fun before it was over. Colin took her request to Cody and with that shit-eating grin of his he quickly answered yes and added for Colin to ask Alice to see if any of her friends would want to come and play with Jaime too. Alice was absolutely filled with joy, everything was going according to plan, she only wondered if Jaime was willing to fulfill his part of the bargain.

Within a few hours the doorbell rang, and there stood Alice with her straightened raven-black hair and hazel eyes, and a group of six carefully chosen friends to help with the other reason they were there. Cody smiled at the group and welcomed them inside, telling them that Thomas was at home, Colin was in the living room, and that Jaime was still brooding up in his room.

Alice carefully greeted Cody, as Jaime had warned her of how dangerous he was, "Thanks for letting us come to play with Jaime today, I'm sure he's very excited we're here" she said, shaking his hand.

"Oh I'm sure he is Alice, but first let's get him down here shall we?" Cody said as he gestured for the group of seven girls to gather in the living room.

Of the group there was Alice, the leader, then there was Brenda, her best friend, with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. The rest were: Emily, Olivia, Hannah, Abby, and Isabella, who were all essential to the plan. While Alice, Brenda and three others of the group were keeping Jaime's captors busy and distracted, Olivia and Hannah were to get a hold of both Colin and Cody's phones.

Jaime had told them Colin's password as he knew it was always his brother's birthday, and then Cody's phone was a simple swipe, as he let Jaime know it was unlocked to tempt and taunt him about it. Jaime told Alice that Cody kept his phone close to himself but only held it when he needed it, so Hannah would take care of Cody's copy, the next step was to have Olivia ask where the bathroom was, and the only one in the house was upstairs where she could move unseen but she had to move fast to get to Colin's phone in his room and delete his copy, thus freeing Jaime from any further humiliation, beyond today, that is.

"Oh Jaime! we have guests and I'd like you to come down and say hello!" Cody's voice boomed, and soon Jaime, fully clothed, entered the living room with a sullen look on his face, and he wasn't acting either, as he had to fulfill his end first.

"Cousin, stand up straight please, and smile for our guests" Cody said, and Jaime tried his best to follow this order but smiling was not going to be possible for him right now.

Cody, Colin, and the girls all gathered together with Hannah and Olivia at the back, the others in the middle, and Alice and Brenda up front with Colin and Cody.

"All right girls, would you like Jaime here to strip for you? or would you prefer a more hands-on experience?" Cody asked Alice, who turned to Brenda and they girls huddled together to discuss their decision.

Alice turned to Cody a minute later and said "me and the girls have decided we would like Jaime to slowly strip down to his underwear, then we'll take care of the rest", she said, giving Cody a malicious grin.

Cody, impressed with the girl's tenacity and eagerness to get Jaime naked, nodded his approval.

Jaime reached for the hem of his shirt and reminded himself what this was all for, that once this was done, he could take his revenge on the trio and teach them to never cross him or lay their hands on him again. He slowly lifted his shirt off his chest, the muscles underneath flexing and bulging as he did so, which earned more than a few approving glances from his new audience. Then Jaime slowly unbuckled his pants and then pushed them down his legs, before stepping out of them, leaving him in just his underwear before the group gathered in his living room.

The girls all giggled at the sight of the nearly-naked boy in front of them, before Alice whispered something in Cody's ear and he gave her a brief smile before saying "Jaime, would you please put your hands behind your head and slightly stretch your legs open for the girls here" he said.

Jaime did as he was commanded, and then the real challenge began, as the girls descended upon him like vultures, laying their hands all over his bare body except for his crotch and butt, as he still wore his underwear. The girls felt up every inch they could find, before everyone started to converge on the waistband of his briefs, which was, due to the attention he was receiving, starting to bulge.

Once all the girls had had their fill and their hands had a strong grip on the waistband of Jaime's underwear, Alice suddenly nodded to her group who all at once pulled at the waistband, tearing it to shreds, leaving Jaime standing completely naked before the group gathered before him.

The girls suddenly retreated and took their place back with Colin and Cody, who had enjoyed the spectacle. "Cousin, Alice here would like you to fondle yourself until you are fully hard" Cody said and Jaime reluctantly did so, taking his right hand and slowly started to stroke his cock.

With everyone plenty distracted by the show, Alice gave the signal to her friends Hannah and Olivia that the time was now. Cody had placed his phone on top of the coffee table behind them, and Brenda nodded to Hannah who slowly walked back towards the table, as both Colin and Cody were enjoying the scene too much to take any notice.

Hannah carefully reached out her hands to grab the phone, she only hoped that Jaime was completely sure that the phone was unlocked. And sure enough, she turned on the phone and swiped and he now had complete access to Cody's phone. She quickly accessed the gallery app and looked for the most recently taken, her heart thundered in her chest as Jaime moaned in pleasure as he was almost fully hard.

She found the photos and video they took of Jaime, and she nearly gasped in wonder of how much hair he had had on his body before they had recently shaved him smooth. In quick succession she deleted all the photos and video of him, and checked to make sure that he didn't send them to anyone else besides Colin, when she confirmed that he hadn't she decided to take a quick peek inside the other things Cody kept in his gallery.

Hannah held her breath as she found numerous nude photos of not only Cody himself, but also other guys she didn't recognize, and they were all of them caught in compromising positions.

Turned out Jaime wasn't the only guy that Cody was blackmailing. Hannah decided to send some of Cody's nudes to Alice to see what she would want to do with them. Once she was done she quickly put the phone back, and made her way back to her place at the back of the group.

She was just in time as Jaime was now at full mast, the girls all staring at Jaime's proud full-on boner. The girls again descended upon Jaime, this time with full unobstructed access to his naked body with each taking a turn grabbing a hold of his hard shaft and giving it a few strokes before letting someone else have their turn, some even fondling his balls. Some of the girls felt up Jaime's butt, giving each cheek a light slap, making it jiggle slightly.

Alice discreetly signaled Olivia and she broke away from her friends and approached Colin, who had stood far off silently as he watched the girls lay their hands on Jaime's naked body, humiliating him. "Colin?" she said sweetly.

"Yes?" he replied, not taking his eyes off Jaime.

"Could you please tell me where the bathroom is?" she asked, careful not to make Cody suspicious.

"Oh sure it's right upstairs, the first door on the right" he said, barely paying any attention.

"Thanks Colin!" she said as she made her way up the stairs away from where things were about to escalate.

Olivia walked up to the stairs and found the bathroom on the first right door, but right next to that was the door that led into Colin's room, she loudly opened and then closed the bathroom door and then quietly opened the door to Colin's room, which, as Jaime had promised, would be unlocked.

Olivia quickly and quietly searched the room for Colin's phone, which was plugged in, charging in the outlet right next to his bed. She lightly walked towards the phone, turned it on and came face to face with his lock screen, Olivia then quickly recalled the four digits Alice had told her to memorize, *6797* (June 7th, 1997), Colin's birthday.

As Hannah did before Olivia accessed the gallery app and looked through to find the photos and video of Jaime, she quickly found them and deleted them thereby eliminating all trace of them. Before she left though she too decided to look through what Colin kept in his gallery. Like Cody, there were nude photos of himself, closeups of his hard cock and even a video that Olivia was too tempted not to watch.

She pressed play and saw Colin stroking his hard cock, slowly at first, then faster and faster until he eventually shot his load all over himself, Olivia was beside herself with glee as the fully-clothed boy downstairs was naked in these photos. She sent some to Alice, including the video, before quietly exiting the room and entering the bathroom and flushed the toilet, washed her hands and loudly closed the bathroom door behind her, before heading back down the stairs.

While Olivia was proceeding with her mission the girls started to jerk off his cock, taking turns stroking his shaft up and down, making him want to break away but held firm as he knew that Olivia should be deleting the last of the damn photos.

Jaime felt hands roam all over his body, making his cock hyper-sensitive and the girls were all taking turns to feel him up. The girls then ceased and huddled back together, while Olivia just returned from her trip to the bathroom, and upon seeing her Jaime was filled with renewed effort to stay strong for what was to come next.

Alice whispered in Cody's ear, who nodded his approval and said "Jaime, would you kindly stroke your hard cock until you shoot your load in front of these lovely girls?" he ordered.

Jaime obeyed, stroking his cock with renewed vigor, the attention he had received from the girls all fondling his body had left him close, who now watched him very closely, as (some) of them were about to witness their first male orgasm. And sure enough, Jaime's pace quickened and his moans became louder now and then he shot his load all over his chest, even reaching his chin. The girls all marveled at what they had just witnessed, and quickly thanked both Colin and Cody before saying they should probably leave now that Jaime was worn out.

"It was no trouble girls, it was a pleasure to have you here" Cody said to Alice, with whom he was very impressed by.

Colin said his goodbyes, as did Jaime and Cody, and before the door closed behind the girls as they were leaving, Alice turned back and gave a wry smile right at Jaime, and while he couldn't smile back currently, his eyes said "thank you".

Jaime asked Cody if he could put his clothes back on, to which he replied no but he can return to his room if he wants, and he did so. Both Colin and Cody were full of themselves at how they had gotten to humiliate Jamie one final time before Cody returned home tomorrow.

Jaime meanwhile smiled to himself, despite walking back naked to his room, he quickly chatted up Alice:

"Thank you so much Alice, you have no idea how much this means to me" He texted her.

He quickly received a reply saying: "no problem Jaime, but Hannah and Olivia tell me they found something juicy while looking through the phones".

"Oh really?, what'd they find?" Jaime said.

"Nude photos of both Colin and Cody, and even a video of Colin stroking his cock until he shot his load!" Alice replied.

"I might need those in the coming weeks, my cousin and brother need to be taught a lesson," Jaime said.

"Well I'm all too glad of helping if it means I get to see more naked boys, tell me, where do you plan to start?" she asked. Jaime then thought of Thomas, the boy that eagerly participated in his humiliation but he'd take care of the 19 year old youth himself, plus Alice would get little fun out of him, he was gay after all.

"I'm going to humiliate them into never even thinking of conspiring against me again, first it's Colin's turn, and then Cody's," he said.

A smile lit up his face when she replied with the words: "Count me in".