All Comments on 'Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 26'

by omniv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 1 year ago

Love it! More please!

Nostalgic94Nostalgic94over 1 year ago

I usually dont leave comments, but this was perfect, a mix of fantasy sharing, real goals, fighting, interesting monster encounters, and sex appeal. It feels beautifully balanced and I really hope you keep going until we can really see how they adventure while in this mutually created dream camp of theirs. I would love to be reading this 200 chapters later remembering their humble beginnings.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

That shared dream... make it happen!

I hope to read so many more chapters of this story....

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrover 1 year ago

Another fabulous chapter. I love your story and the universe you created for it but I can't help to think that there's no clear antagonist in it. For awhile we had the brothel owner in the spawn village who tried to enslave Jaina a few times then Evalynn for a chapter or two but now it seems like the group doesn't really have an enemy to stop them from making it to their goals. It could be interesting to have bandits or slavers kidnapp Jaina or something and force the group to split in two different perspectives as Jaina would tell her side of the story while the others try to find her and tell theirs. Idk, just an idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useromniv@omniv
I love writing stories and have realized that I like to write about loving harems and sex. So I went WILD with it. Please see my Patreon for current progress on Jaina the sex slave and some one-off short sex scenes. https://www.patreon.com/omnierotica You can see some artwo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES