Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I never did understand how that player mixing system worked," Chandice said. "Like I know if two players build a home on top of each other and share permissions, they can each use a little of the other player's theme. Does that mean I can give you access to some of my stuff if I set my home there?"

"It might," Roric said. "But I know for certain it will if you marry me. Then, I would be able to give you full control of the camp, and I bet we could place devil or demon guards."

"Oh, just imagine the love wood being full of wandering succubus," Jaina laughed.

"I bet we could all share our themes," Evalynn said. "Gisley would give us the ability to add fairies, Chandice the succubus, Roric gnolls, and I can add all sorts of Sylvan animals and beasts."

"Please tell me this isn't just all talk," Chandice pleaded. "I love this idea, and I want it to happen."

"If you four want this, I promise to make it happen," Roric said.

"I want it," Jaina said the second he was done.

"I want it too," Gisley said, followed quickly by Evalynn.

"I have never wanted anything so much," Chandice added. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

"You are welcome. I am sorry I didn't realize you three might be uncertain about the future. I want you all to know I will do all I can to blend our lives together and make them wonderful," Roric replied.

"You know," Evalynn said as she thought about her forest powers. "I believe at level fifty; I can plant a house tree. This can be one of two themes, a large tree with a house inside it or one large enough to build it in the branches. Why not put the magic shop in the tree and really play it up?"

"Could I?" Chandice said with wide eyes. "That would be a dream come true!"

"Yep, she's not going anywhere," Jaina laughed.

"Could I put my moon pond in your forest?" Gisley asked.

"Moon pond?" Roric asked. "You never said anything about a moon pond before."

"It's a lunar Fairy thing," Gisley admitted. "One of the reasons we dance over the water at night is because it reflects the moonlight and doubles our recovery rate. But a moon pond is a body of water I bless, and then it will absorb and hold the moon's power. Then if I need to recover, I can dance over it and absorb the stored power, even if it's the middle of the day. I can also produce extra glitter when I dance over my pond, and then maybe Chandice could use it for her enchantments."

"Of course, you could put your pond in the forest, Evalynn said. "I would love to have something like that."

"You know," Jaina said as she thought about it. "When you danced for us before the forest around you changed. It became enchanted like Evalynn wants."

"She can do that?" Chandice asked.

"Oh, you have never seen it," Jaina replied. "When Gisley dances and spreads her glitter, everything around her becomes like a fairy dream. It's very magical."

"I want to see that," Chandice said sadly.

"Why don't we look for a secluded pond for her to dance over, and we can camp beside it one night," Roric said.

"Gisley will finally have her dream," Evalynn said. "She will be a fairy queen spreading love over all who wander the forest and dare to sleep under its branches."

"Yeah!" Gisley said excitedly. "Oh, I can't wait!"

"Well, this really did work out," Jaina laughed.

"It works so well," Chandice agreed. "You would swear we were meant to be together."

"Maybe we were," Gisley said. "I feel like I was supposed to be here."

"So do I," Evalynn said and pondered the thought as they reached a chamber full of tumbled rocks. "I can't help but feel this is why I never went far from spawn. I was waiting for you to get here."

"Hold up," Roric said and raised a hand. "As much as I enjoy talking about this, I smell something in this cave."

Evalynnn nodded and readied her weapon as she took a few cautious steps in. Nothing moved in the darkness, and with them all waiting quietly, the silence was unnerving.

"I don't see anything," Gisley said as she looked around. "And I bet I can see better in the dark than any of you can."

"It smells strong," Roric said as he looked to his side. "I would swear we are nearly on top of it." His ear twitched as he heard a faint shuffling noise, so he followed the sound to look up and realize why there were so many tumbled rocks on the floor.

"Cave hunters!" he cried as a long green tentacle-like arm dropped from a hole in the ceiling. It lashed out to try and tangle Gisley, but Roric was quick with master's defense.

[Lvl 5 Conqueror skill: Masters defense] -- Shield the slave in a protective bubble for 60 seconds. +30 seconds per point spent.

Gisley was suddenly encased in a bubble as the rope-like arm twisted about it, spreading a kind of resin over the surface.

"The limbs will be sticky!" Evalynn cried as two more ropes dropped down and immediately tried to tangle her up.

Chandice was once again trembling in fear as her heart raced from the sudden attack. She put her imps on the closest rope as they fired up into the holes with their shadow bolts. She quickly followed suit with her fire, filling a hole with as many blasts as she could. When the light flashed in, she could see the round maw of teeth and realized the long ropes were actually the beast's tongues. The Horrifying things were burrowed into the rock, attacking from ambush with the sticky tongues.

Jaina grew her claws and tried to slash one of the ropes, but it flailed around her, and before anyone could react, it tightened like a snake and wrapped her up.

"Jaina!" Gisley cried and beat on the wall of her bubble, desperate to save her friend.

Roric leaped into the air sweeping his spear-like sword, cutting the tongue before it carried Jaina too far up. She fell to the ground with a thump, but to everyone's surprise, the long tongue started to crumble and dissolve.

"What?" Chandice said as she helped her up.

"Absorb," Jaina said as she got up and took off her collar. "And I have an even better idea." She shouted to Roric to let the next one catch her and give her a second. He looked confused but didn't stop Jaina as she practically dived for a tongue. It wrapped around her and started to draw her up to that waiting mouth.

"I have a surprise for you," Jaina said, then activated spikes.

[lvl 14 Morphic skill: Spikes] You cover yourself with needles and spines, causing damage to anyone who touches you.

Jaina's skin was suddenly covered in three-inch-long spines that pierced the tongue in a hundred places. The monster let out a strange wail and tried to uncoil the tongue to drop her, but Jaina refused to be let go.

[lvl 15 Morphic skill: Adhesion] You coat your skin in a sticky residue that allows you to climb even sheer surfaces or stick to objects like glue.

Now she was as sticky as that tongue, and the two glues dissolved one another as the monster tried as hard as it could to dislodge her. She started her absorption skill, and her body rapidly ate the tongue way until she dropped again when the monster was crippled.

The fall hurt as she groaned from the impact, but there was one tongue left, and she quickly got up to tackle it. Just as before, she tangled it up and then refused to let it go until her body had eaten a significant portion of it away. She groaned in preparation for the abrupt fall but was surprised to discover she floated down instead. Gisley, now free of the bubble, used the spell fairy feather to soften her descent.

[lvl 3 Lunar Fairy Skill: Fairy Feather] Cause any target you can reach with your glitter to become light as a feather, falling safely for no damage.

"She has crippled them all," Evalynn said. "Chandice's imps can pick them off at their leisure."

"Good!" Chandice grumbled and ordered her imps to keep firing until one of the beasts dropped from a hole and crashed to the ground dead. It looked like a gray tree stump with a dozen short hooks for legs that it must use to cling to the stone and dig. She quickly moved to the next one and killed it too, before turning her wrath on the final helpless monster.

"Are you alright?" Gisley asked as she hugged Jaina.

"I will be fine," Jaina replied and welcomed the hug. "I have regeneration."

Gisley took the time to look her over as Ealynn picked through the rocks before calling out that she had found something.

"Well, well," Chandice said as they leaned over a pile of discarded equipment and packs. "The little beasts have killed quite a few adventurers."

"And piled the gear in the corner," Jaina added.

Roric was pleased with the find, and with Evalynn's help, they piled it all on the magic disk to sort through later.

"So, shall we continue dreaming about our future home?" Roric asked as he took the lead to go down the next tunnel.

"Please," Gisley said and took Jaina's hand. "I want to hear about all the wonderful things we can make."

He nodded and led the way while offering suggestions on how to make the forest as magical as possible. They all shared their ideas, weaving a home as a joint effort until they all longed to see it for themselves. It became their unified goal, a dream full of magic, love, and sex. Roric promised once again to ensure they would have their home as he led them down the dusty cave, deeper into the unknown.

12