Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roric grabbed Evanlynn as he ran for the door, dragging her away even though he couldn't see. He ran for where he last saw the doorway and was relieved when he found it. He threw it open before tossing Evalynn into the hall, then turned to run back in for the others. Thankfully Gisley was right behind him, dragging Jaina and Chandice with her. Roric slammed the door and ordered everyone to run, recklessly charging down the dark corridor as cries of anger echoed from behind.

"We can't possibly win against so many," Evalynn panted as she limped along. "We are never going to make it out of here alive."

"Why do so many people hate us?" Gisley asked as she barely kept up, her body a patchwork of bruises and burns.

"They don't hate us," Roric growled. "They are mercenaries, and Alexandria is paying them."

He ran to an intersection and ordered the group to the right, wildly guessing and praying they didn't run into anything dangerous that would impede their escape.

"I can heal some of these wounds," Jaina said as she looked at the others. "But we have to stop running so I can kiss you."

"We can't stop running," Roric urged. "We run until we find a way out, or we are cornered."

"We are going to blunder into a monster any moment now," Evalynn insisted. "And then they will catch up to us while we are in combat."

"They will divide into smaller groups at the intersection to search all the paths," Roric said and hoped they didn't have skills or magical means to determine which hall they had taken. "If we can divide them with a few more intersections, we will be able to manage the small groups."

"But for how long?" Jaina asked as she looked back nervously, expecting danger to leap out of the darkness at any moment. "We have no idea how many came through those portals. There could be fifty people down here hunting for us."

"We have to find an exit," Chandice panted. "I am pretty sure I can't take another hit like that fireball."

"I don't think that was a true fireball," Gisley said. "It had a lot more force than flames, and all of that woman's heavy spells were coming out of that glass orb."

"We can figure it out later," Roric said as the hall passed a doorway. He yanked it open as they passed but kept running, hoping any pursuers would investigate the open door first. The hall entered a round chamber with four exits but near the center of the room was what appeared to be a giant crab that scuttled at them. "Ignore it and run down the right hall!" Roric commanded and turned to face the crab alone, using his spear to fend it off while his girls escaped. Once they were safely down the tunnel, he ran after them, narrowly escaping a pincer. The tunnel was too small for the crab to follow, and they quickly ran on, determined to get away. The next room had more skeletons in it, but these they paused to fight. Jaina was ordered to heal Chandice, then Gisley, while he and Evalynn dealt with the undead.

They paused after the battle to heal Evalynn as well, but Jaina had to admit she was running out of stamina. She couldn't keep up this reckless pace, and they would have to rely on Gisley's healing circle in the next large battle.

Roric took them down another hall, nearly tripping over another giant snake, only this one wasn't a construct. In a short battle, they killed the beast, but it cost precious minutes and more stamina. On they ran, finding a room that had a stairwell down, taking them further from their goal. They didn't have much choice and headed down, hoping an exit could be found lower. An hour later, they had fought their way through five more rooms, and Evalynn was injured when she fell into a deep pit trap. Gisley had to levitate her up and then use her once-a-day powerful heal to restore her to fighting power. They were just over the pit when a party of three bounty hunters caught up to them, and in the ensuing battle, Roric was badly wounded, forcing him to draw on Gisley and Jaina. They managed to defeat the three and flee deeper into the tunnels, but it was only a matter of time.

Now they were huddled in a room made from irregular stones and had iron grates along the floor resembling drains. Everyone was near exhausted, and when Roric dared to open the door ahead, they discovered an empty room.

"A dead end," Jaina moaned.

"We will have to double back," Chandice said and peered into the dark hall. "Was it five rooms back we saw that side tunnel?"

"We can't keep going," Gisley panted. "I am almost out of glitter."

"I am nearly out of stamina," Jaina agreed. "If we run into a patrol, we will be slaughtered."

"I am at near full power," Evalynn said as she stepped down the hall. "Why don't you risk a rest while I guard the tunnel."

"That last group will be discovered, and they will converge on these tunnels," Jaina said. "You won't be able to hold off the next pack alone."

"I will stand watch with her," Roric said and shouldered his spear.

"You will not," Jaina insisted. "You didn't take a full rest the last time we stopped. The best thing we can do right now is have Chandice summon her devil and have it stand watch with Evalynn. She will have to cry out and alert us if somebody attacks."

"This is hopeless," Chandice said. "If we get attacked here, we have nowhere to fall back to. This will be our last stand."

"Do you think Rajeen has noticed we have been gone too long?" Gisley asked as she sat down to huddle in a corner. "Maybe she will send people to look for us?"

"If Rajeen knew we were in danger, she would send her private army to scour the tunnels," Jaina said. "But I doubt she realizes it, and we have no way to contact her."

"Contact her!" Roric said as his ears went up. "That's it!"

"What's it?" Chandice asked.

"We need to contact Rajeen," Roric said. "And I know how to do it!" He turned to Jaina and took her by the shoulders. "We have been down here for hours, well beyond what we originally planned. By now, it has gotten dark, and people are going to bed."

"So?" Jaina asked.

"Remember, I gave your lizardman lover a small bottle of Gisley's glitter. Tonight is meant to be the first night you visit his dreams," Roric said.

"If he is asleep," Jaina said as her eyes went wide. "I can tell him what happened, and he can tell Rajeen!"

Roric nodded and pulled Jaina to Gisley, urging her to huddle with the fairy. Gisley immediately used some of her glitter to put Jaina to sleep and then fell into her power, searching for the lizardman's dreams. In moments Jaina was standing in the very room they made love those days ago, and to her surprise, she looked exactly like she did that day. The door opened, and the lizardman walked in, his eyes full of hunger for the woman standing before the bed.

"It worked?" he said with a pleased tone. "You are really here?"

Jaina was stunned for a second, then quickly gathered her wits, running to the lizardman and throwing herself into his arms.

"Please, you have to help us!" she begged. "The are dozens of people hunting for us, and we're trapped!"

"Wait, what?" the lizardman said, holding her out at arm's length. "Slow down. Is this part of the dream?"

Jaina started crying as she explained that she was really here, but her body was asleep in a dungeon complex below the city. A rival who wanted to enslave Jaina paid bounty hunters to ambush them, and now they were trapped with no escape. At this very moment, there were at least twenty people hunting for them, and some of them were high level. They were out of power and had nothing left to fight with when the hunters finally found them.

"How do I get into the tunnels?" the lizardman asked in desperation, but Jaina shook her head.

"You need to demand to speak to Rajeen," Jaina pleaded. "Tell her that Alexandria laid a trap in the dungeon, and Roric and his family are trapped."

"You want me to demand to speak to Rajeen?" the lizardman balked. "They will throw me out of the inn before they allow that."

"Tell them Jaina is in danger, and you have a message from her," Jaina pleaded. "Please, they will take you seriously."

"I will do whatever I can," the lizardman said. "But how do I wake up?

"I can fix that," Gisley said as she appeared in the dream.

"You are the girl who dances with her," he said in surprise.

"I am Jaina's slave sister," Gisley replied. "Now, I am going to force you awake."

He nodded as Gisley held up a hand, expending the last shreds of her power. A moment later, she and Jaina jerked awake as Gisley was unable to maintain the dream.

"Did it work?" Roric asked as he knelt before the exhausted girls.

"He was there, and I delivered the message," Jaina said. "But I have no idea how close to the inn he is or if he will be able to reach Rajeen."

"I got the impression he was staying at the inn," Gisley said. "He said they would throw him out."

"Let's pray he is," Roric said as he pulled both women into a hug. "And let's pray Rajeen can reach us before the hunters do."

12