Jake 02: Career Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was throbbing now, sliding between Lorelei's ass cheeks as he grinded against her. His hand squeezed her breast tightly, feeling the nipple stiffen even more between his fingers. She had stopped snoring now, and was instead moaning softly. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes half way.

"Mmmmmhh. Oh it's you Jake, good morning," Lorelei grumbled with a gravelly voice. She put her hand on top of his, the one that was kneading her breast. He responded by kissing her neck and tweaking her erect nipple between his fingers. His hips started moving faster, grinding his cock against her ass.

She rolled over to face him, and his eyes closed reflexively as he got hit by a whiff of her morning breath. His was surely no better. A night of drinking tended to have that effect. She gently grabbed his throbbing morning wood, stroking it with her fingers and giving it a doubtful look. It tickled.

She looked back up at him, blinking hard a few times. "How many gin & tonics did we have yesterday? I feel like a pile of dog shit," she said, unusually cheerful for a morning after. She rolled over once more and laid on her back.

Jake remained on his side, looking down at her body. Her nipples stood in the air like two towers on a pair of hills. "Well, I had two. You? Who knows."

"Yeah..." Lorelei responded absent mindedly and shut her eyes. A few seconds later, she forced them open. "I can tell that you wanna fuck, but I'm just too spent. Partying at my age comes with a price." She struggled for a while, but managed to get up on her feet, standing next to the bed with her hand covering her eyes from the light. "It's gonna be painful, but I have things to take care of today. And you have to work I think, right? I think I'm gonna take a shower and just get it all done."

Jake felt a tinge of disappointment for a second, his cock craving a good morning release. But, he quickly got over it. They would certainly get back to it another time. Plus, Lorelei was right, he realized, looking at the time. He had to get started soon if he was to get his daily deliveries done so he could pay his bills. "Yeah, I should probably get going," he said.

"Hey, message me later if you wanna hang out," she told him. "If I feel better by the evening, I wouldn't mind seeing you again." She removed her hand from her eyes briefly to grin at him. "Now get up and put the bed back like you said."

------

Later that day, Jake was out driving, delivering food from restaurants and other culinary establishments to people who had placed orders online. His hangover was mostly gone by now. He had treated himself to a couple of coffees and a big, fatty lunch, which seemed to have done the trick. His old black sedan was hot, and smelled like grease.

Once again, he had picked up an order from Jennifer, the hot blonde lady who lived in the suburbs. How lucky was that? This was the third one, and the last two times, she had all but flashed him, receiving the orders first in a revealing bathrobe, and then just a towel. He dared to hope for another racy encounter. She had ordered two servings of pasta, suggesting that she wouldn't be enjoying the meal alone. Who could she be with? His mind was racing. He didn't actually know anything about her, and he did feel a bit creepy for being so curious.

A few minutes later, Jake pulled up to Jennifer's address. She lived in a house in one of the fancier suburbs. The residences were mostly made up of villas and bungalows with their own yards. Taking a deep, anticipative breath, he picked up the brown paper bag with the food and stepped out of the car. Would anything happen this time? His heart started beating faster as he walked up the familiar driveway. He rang the doorbell.

"Just a moment!" Jake heard a woman's voice shouting from inside. Then, he heard a shower turning on. His heart was racing now. Why did she turn the shower on after he had arrived? It lasted for about ten to fifteen seconds, before stopping abruptly. Another ten or so seconds later, the front door opened.

Jennifer stood there, completely naked, holding up a towel to cover her upper body. Her blonde hair was wet. Her bright blue eyes widened when she saw him. "Hi, how are you?" she said almost too casually, as her face started turning red. She definitely remembered him. Now what?

"Just fine ma'am, and you?" he asked her as he handed over the brown paper bag with the food. He was working, after all. Better be professional about it.

"Good, good," she answered, receiving the bag with one hand. The other one struggled to hold up the towel. She paused for a few seconds. "Thank you!" she exclaimed, nodding with a nervous smile.

Jake didn't know what to do. Flirting with a customer was not worth the risk. Receiving a complaint meant at least a temporary suspension, and he couldn't afford that. "Have a nice day now," he finally said, turning around and starting to walk back to his car.

"Hey!" he heard Jennifer's voice behind him. Jake turned around. "You too," she said, smirking and spinning around on her heel. She stood still in the doorway for a several long seconds. Her bare ass was on display, and she was moving her hips ever so slightly back and forth. Then, she stepped inside and shut the door behind her.

Jake stood there for a while, awestruck. There was no mistaking that for an accident. Her ass was big and sexy, supported by a pair of long, well trained legs.

He sat down in the driver's seat of his car, not entirely sure how he had gotten there. His cock was hard, trying to escape from his jeans. That was everything he could have hoped for. He checked his phone. There were still delivery orders available to take up, but he found it hard to focus. The image of Jennifer's thick ass and thighs was burned into his mind. Still, he had bills to pay, so he forced himself to concentrate on the job.

A few deliveries later, Jake was considering calling it a night. The last order had been cancelled after he had picked up the food. A bunch of small mixed tapas dishes. He was full of sexual energy, and found it increasingly hard to focus on anything else. Lorelei had said that she wanted to meet up again, he remembered. He parked his car, and started typing up a message to send her. "Almost done with work. Got some leftover food, still fresh. Wanna come over for dinner?"

He started rubbing his cock through his pants, his thoughts alternating between fantasies of Jennifer and Lorelei. Jennifer was tall and blonde, Lorelei a brunette of medium height. They were both older, and thick in all the ways that Jake loved.

His fantasies were interrupted by a buzz from his phone. Lorelei had responded right away. "Dinner sounds good, didn't feel like cooking. It's been a long day. Hey, don't forget to bring wine, I'm a fancy date you know." He hadn't forgotten. In fact, he was already on his way for a brief stop at a liquor store before going back home.

------

"So you think she did it on purpose?" Lorelei asked, taking a sip from her glass of red wine.

"I mean, the first two could have been coincidences. But today? Not a chance," Jake responded.

"Hmmm. Yeah, the way you describe it, I agree."

The two of them were seated next to each other at a small table in Jake's apartment. There wasn't enough room for a proper dining area, so it was shoved against the wall, with two chairs in front. Jake spent most of his meals alone, the few times he ate at home, anyway. He would usually get something for free one way or another when he worked deliveries. On the table was a half-eaten assortment of tapas dishes. Cheese, sausages, olives, and other snacks. The dishes were joined by three bottles of cheap red wine, and two half-full glasses. Not actual wine glasses, Jake didn't have any of those.

Lorelei was looking unusually dapper this evening. She wore a professional looking outfit that looked like it was for some formal purpose. A long sleeved black blouse covered her upper body, and judging from the lack of nipples sticking through its fabric, she was wearing a bra underneath. Her legs were covered by a matching black pair of slacks, and he could see on her feet that she wore black nylon stockings underneath. They were transparent enough that he could see her black nail polish. Her fingernails were painted the same color. She had left a pair of black high heels by the front door.

"She probably gets off from it," she said. "Showing herself off to hot young strangers. I know I would if I wasn't so shy." Jake chuckled at the last part. "What?" She kicked his leg playfully. "Anyway, you should ask for her number next time. See if she's down to fuck."

"I don't even know if there's gonna be a next time. It's all random which orders I get to choose from. And besides, I could just look up her number in the order history."

"Well, there you go. Send her a message," Lorelei said, taking another sip of wine.

"I'm gonna have to go with no on that one," Jake responded. "That's just wrong. Besides, if the company finds out, I'm toast."

"Then you'll just have to hope that you get lucky and see her again. Come on, let's go to the balcony. I could use a cigarette after the food. Thanks for dinner, by the way," she said, leaning over to kiss him on the lips.

She stood up, went over to open the balcony door, and stepped outside. It wasn't time for their usual "balcony routine". Jake was the one who went out first in that one. Still, she had asked him to come along, so he followed her outside.

He stood next to her, both of them leaning on the balcony railing. Lorelei was smoking a cigarette. Jake had placed an empty jar in the corner for her to use as an ashtray. At least it was empty once, now it was almost half full of ashes and cigarette butts.

"So, how was your day?" he asked her.

Lorelei raised her free hand and shook her head. "A bunch of legal bullshit. Divorce proceedings and stuff. I'll spare you the details."

"You must be tired, then," Jake said, trying to see what kind of mood she was in tonight.

She scoffed and took a drag of her cigarette. "Yeah. Tired, and frustrated." Another drag. "I feel a bit better now, after having dinner with you." A long pause. They were both looking down at the street. "Thank you, Jake. It's nice to have you around." She turned around and started stroking his back with her free hand.

He turned to face her, and they kissed. Lorelei tasted like nicotine and wine. The kiss lasted ages, and when it finally broke, they looked at each other's eyes for a long time. Jake felt a tingling sensation building up in his stomach. It almost overwhelmed him. Shit. He was not supposed to fall in love with her. What was he going to do now?

"Hey, we don't have to do anything if you're too tired. But you can still spend the night here, if you want," he said. The feeling was spreading throughout his whole body. He could barely contain himself.

Lorelei chuckled, looking a bit concerned. "You have a... look in your eyes. Is everything okay? I don't know if I can deal with you falling in love with me today," she said, taking a deep drag of her cigarette.

Jake was at a complete loss for words. Lorelei could be really blunt. It would have been easy to respond to that, had what she said not actually been true. Then he could have just laughed it off. That seemed impossible to do right now, and the longer he hesitated, the more he outed himself. As if she couldn't tell what was going on, anyway.

"I wish I could so say that I wasn't," he said sheepishly. "I know it won't work between us."

Lorelei sighed and looked down at her feet. The cigarette slowly finished burning out in her hand. She put it in the jar with the others, then turned back to Jake and took his hand. "Let's go back inside," she said, and started going back in with Jake in tow.

They sat down next to each other on his bed. It hadn't been made in ages. The sheets were scrunched up, and the pillows scattered. Lorelei was still holding his hand. She looked up at him with confused eyes. "I don't really know what to tell you," she finally said, after long moments of hesitating. "My mind is completely drained, I can't focus."

Jake suddenly felt guilty for bringing all of this on her. But he hadn't chosen to be smitten at that moment out on the balcony. In fact, if he'd had a choice, he would have done away with all of this entirely. He was happy with the way things were. Why ruin a good thing over some feelings? His guilt faded away, replaced with anger at himself. He struggled to think of something to say.

"Alright, so." Lorelei perked up with newfound focus. "I like you, Jake. I really do. I like the way you touch me and... so forth. I like how you don't seem bothered by my weird quirks. Plus, you're young and hot." She took a deep breath. "But I don't want anything serious between us. I don't really feel like going into why, let's just say things are complicated."

Jake wasn't sure what to feel. He didn't want to fall in love, and he didn't want anything serious either, but here he was. A sudden rush of fear filled him, mixing with the erotic warmth of being in Lorelei's presence. "Hey, I get that," he said. "I do. I can totally see why 'us' would not work out. And I don't wanna put you on the spot either." He sighed.

Lorelei smiled and squeezed his hand. "If it makes it any easier, I've felt the same way I imagine you must be right now," she said, and her gaze started to wander. "The first time we were together on my balcony..." She raised her eyebrows and looked back at him. "Let's just enjoy what we have for however long it lasts. I mean, we live tog... next door to each other. Not like we can just stop now."

That was an interesting slip-up, Jake thought. He decided to dismiss it. She wasn't wrong. They'd spent more nights together than not since they started hooking up. "So... What do we do now?" he asked, somewhat awkwardly.

"It's been a long damn day. I can't handle any more serious talk," Lorelei responded. "I mentioned I was a frustrated right? Well, you're not exactly helping!" She smiled and gave him a playful kick on the shin with her nylon-clad foot. "I hope you're gonna fuck me until I can't think straight anymore. Then I won't even be able to worry about today's bullshit." The look in her big brown eyes switched to an expectant one. "Hey, we'll figure this out. It doesn't have to be weird between us, right? Hell, if we stopped seeing each other while living next door..." Her expectant look had disappeared. "You know what, let's go take a shower. We've both had long days, yeah?"

It had been a long day, in several ways. And judging from the way Lorelei had dressed herself up, hers must have been grueling. She stood up, facing away from Jake, and started unbuttoning her slacks. He was trying to process what she had just said, but the view before him was making it difficult to focus. Lorelei pulled her slacks down to the floor, and stepped out of them. Her nylon socks only went up halfway to her knees. Damn, Jake had hoped for thigh-highs. He realized that his thoughts were no longer focused, as Lorelei's big ass wiggled within reach of his face, while she took her socks off. She wore a pair of white cotton panties, a slight damp patch forming in the crotch area.

Lorelei quickly unbuttoned her blouse, and threw it on the floor next to her pants. "Help me get out of this thing," she said, pointing at the clasp of her bra with a finger behind her back. Jake stood up. This was the first time Lorelei had worn a bra when they were together, he realized. He positioned himself close behind Lorelei, leaving just enough space for his hands. As he fumbled with the bra clasp, he buried his nose in and smelled her curly dark hair. Lorelei sighed softly in response, pushing her ass backwards, rubbing it against his crotch.

When the bra was finally undone, Lorelei all but threw it off her shoulders into the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Jake reached around, feeling for her heavy breasts. Her big nipples were hard as always, and Jake started gently playing with them as he pulled Lorelei back towards him. His cock was bursting through his jeans, grinding against the fabric of Lorelei's cotton panties.

She turned around and stepped away from him, looking eager yet tired at the same time. "Your shower should be the same as mine, right?" she said, and started pulling her panties down her now naked legs. "Are you gonna shower with your clothes on? Come on, I'll go get started." The panties stuck to her pussy briefly before sliding down and getting kicked off her feet. She walked into the bathroom, leaving the door slightly ajar.

Jake undressed as quickly as he could, throwing his clothes in a pile next to Lorelei's. His mind was racing down multiple roads. The urge to join Lorelei in the shower intertwined with worries about the conversation they just had. He decided to deal with the worries later. It was best not to keep Lorelei waiting when she was frustrated.

He entered the bathroom. Lorelei had just turned the shower on, and stood a bit away from it, feeling the temperature of the water stream with her hand. She was so hot like that, with her curly dark hair flowing over her shoulders, her big ass and thick thighs. He walked up behind her, stretching out his own arm to feel the water temperature. His cock was fully erect now, poking Lorelei in her lower back.

Lorelei grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the shelf, and handed it to Jake. "Here, I'll soap you up while you do my hair," she said as Jake received the bottle. She then grabbed a bottle of shower gel, and squirted some into the palm of her hand.

She closed her eyes as Jake squirted some shampoo into his hand and started rubbing it into her scalp, his fingers tangled in her long hairs. They stood facing each other, and Jake looked at Lorelei's face, with her closed eyes and slightly open mouth. His cock was pressed up against her belly. As he massaged the shampoo into her head, she was rubbing his back in soft circles, sending shivers down his spine, contrasting against the hot water running down both of their naked bodies.

Jake felt Lorelei's hands grabbing his ass cheeks, massaging and spreading them. He clenched his cheeks hard in response, taken by surprise. Lorelei opened her eyes and smiled. "No? Come on, I'll let you wash my ass if you let me wash yours. I'll be gentle, ok?" she asked him. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. Lorelei's ass was big and sexy, and he had certainly fantasized about fucking it. As he often did in these situations, he decided to just go with it.

He nodded. "Ok, but please don't finger me too hard or anything," he said, pleading. Lorelei's smile widened.

"Don't worry, you can trust me. I'll be careful," she said. He felt her hands spreading his cheeks further apart, and they locked in a deep kiss, tongues pressed hard against each other. A finger started gently prodding his anus, caressing it in circles. He tried not to clench, but to no avail. He tensed up all the way down to his toes. Lorelei broke the kiss. "Just relax. It feels a bit weird at first, then it gets better and better."

He took a deep breath, nodding slightly. He thought about washing her ass when she was done with whatever she was doing, and his cock twitched against her belly. The water running down their bodies was hot and steamy.

The finger started pressing into his asshole, and Jake did all he could not to close up in response. Instead, he clenched his teeth hard, trying to focus the tension upwards. Lorelei giggled, presumably at the face he was making. Her finger felt like it was in to the first knuckle, and it started moving around, putting pressure on him. It felt weird, like she said. But there was something about the pressure, he could feel it in his cock as he started grinding it harder against Lorelei's wet belly, grabbing her waist to push her closer.