Jake 02: Career Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her finger, and Jake let out a relieved moan. "How did you like that?" she asked, still smiling. Jake down at their feet, pondering the question. It had felt good in a weird way, and the general weirdness of the situation was pretty hot, in a taboo kind of way. Between their bellies, his cock stood right up, staring at him with precum leaking out.

"It was... Ok. Not sure I wanna go any further though," Jake answered. He looked back up, meeting her eyes with a smile. "Now it's your turn," he said excitedly.

"Soap me up first," Lorelei said, handing him the bottle of shower gel. He took it, squirting some into his hand and rubbing his palms together. He started rubbing it into her heavy breasts, squeezing them and rubbing them in circles. She rolled her eyes at that, as if she had expected him to wash something else first. She lifted her arms up and nodded at him, and he started washing them, carefully caressing her stubbly armpits with his soapy hands, running them up the length of her arms, pressing himself close to her as he did so.

Then, he started washing her back, rubbing it downwards with cicrular motions. Their eyes were locked. Lorelei gave him a knowing look when he started getting close to her ass. Jake had seen it coming, and decided to subvert her expectations by going around to the front of her body, washing her waist, and gradually getting to her hairy pubic area. He started gently pulling on her hairs with his fingers, and she bit her lip, inhaling deeply.

Jake got down on his knees. They hurt a bit against the hard bathroom floor. He would have to endure that, he decided, as he started washing Lorelei's thick thighs one by one, rubbing them up and down, making sure to almost, but not quite, touch her pussy each time one of his hands got close. She grabbed his head, trying to shove it into her crotch, but he tensed his neck muscles to resist her. Not yet.

He got down further, washing her lower legs, and taking her feet into his hands one at a time. He held them steady with one hand to support her balance, and soaped them with the other, making sure to get in between her toes. Then, he stood back up again. He stretched his legs out one by one for a few seconds each, feeling the relief in his knees.

They kissed, and Lorelei grabbed his throbbing cock in her hand, jerking it up and down. Jake responded by grabbing her ass cheeks, kneading them like she had done, but harder. She was more used to it, he figured. He gave each of them a few slaps, and Lorelei moaned in response. "Be careful now," she said.

He ran the fingers of one hand up and down her crack, stopping when they found her asshole. His hands were still soapy enough, he figured, as he started caressing it. Lorelei grabbed his cock harder. Jake started applying pressure until he felt his index finger slip in. Her anus was so tight, clenching hard around the first knuckle of his finger. Lorelei gasped in response. He left his finger in place, allowing her to adjust.

"You can go deeper," she said. "But remember to be gentle." He nodded, and pushed his finger deeper into her hole. It was tight, but he managed to get it in to the second knuckle with some effort. He gave another push, until his finger was all the way in. Lorelei's mouth was agape now. "Ahhh. Yes, that's good."

Jake kissed her, and moved his other hand around to the front of her body, caressing her pubes, slowly moving down in between her legs. He found her pussy, hot and dripping with juices, and started caressing it, moving his fingers up and down her outer lips with one in between them, feeling her creamy wetness. Lorelei moaned into his mouth.

His ring and middle fingers easily slipped into her waiting hole. He broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes as he started pleasuring her, his fingers rubbing against the front wall of her pussy, while his palm slapped against her clit. Through her pussy's back wall, he could feel the index finger of his other hand that was inside her ass. That sensation made his cock twitch.

Lorelei's legs started to buckle, as more juices started to flow out of her. She was moaning loudly now, her orgasm approaching quickly. Jake knew that if she came now, she would probably fall asleep within the next few minutes. And so, he withdrew both of his hands from her quaking holes.

"Oh, fuck you, don't stop now," she said, grabbing onto his arms, trying to shove them down to her crotch. Jake strained his muscles hard in resistance. He couldn't help but smile at her eagerness.

"I think we're done showering," he said with a big grin. "Let's go back to bed." He reached behind her and turned off the stream of water. Then, he fetched two towels from a pile on top of the washing machine, giving one to Lorelei, and drying himself off with the other.

Lorelei pouted. "You're still gonna fuck me, I hope," she said. "My pussy feels so hot that I think it might be mad at you." Jake laughed at that remark. Of course he was going to, he needed a release just as much as she did.

They walked back into the apartment's main room. Lorelei laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide, and started playing with her tits, tweaking her hard nipples. "Don't waste more time," she said between moans. Her pussy was twitching and leaking, a stream of creamy juices trickling down onto the bed sheets. "Please, Jake."

Something awoke inside of him. Those last two words sounded so helpless and pleading. It was so different from her usual stern and commanding tone. A heat burned through his body, and blood rushed to his cock. He jumped into the bed, planting his hands at either side of Lorelei's head, her still wet hair spread out over a big pillow. He was on his knees, with his cock pressed against her wet pussy.

Lorelei wrapped his legs around him and pulled his face down for a deep kiss. One of her hands moved down to his cock, guiding its head to the dripping entrance of her steamy hot cunt. He gave it a push, and it slid in easily, all the way to his balls. He started thrusting, keeping a steady pace, and Lorelei moaned in response to each push. They kissed again, long and deep, her tongue swirling quickly around his.

"Haaaah!" Lorelei pulled her mouth away from his and gasped. "Fuck me just like that, I'm getting close." Her pussy started to contract around Jake's cock, and he pushed a little harder with each thrust. Then, he suddenly stopped. He pulled his cock out of her, and sat up on his knees with his back straight. "What are you doing?" she asked him, looking flustered.

Jake felt a rush of power. He was in control of her orgasm, and there was nothing she could do about it. He grinned at her, and she gave him a puzzled look. Then, he grabbed both of her legs, threw them over his shoulders, and leaned forward. Still on his knees, he looked down and found the entrance to her pussy with his cock. Lorelei gasped again as he entered her.

He pushed her down and started fucking her as hard as he could, panting and moaning as his pelvis slapped against her clit and his balls against her ass. She grabbed on to his arms and moaned loudly with each push. Her pussy started to convulse, tightening up hard around his cock and making squelching sounds as he thrusted in and out of her. Jake felt the pleasure building up in his cock. His own orgasm wasn't far away now.

"Oh fuck. Aaaaah." Lorelei's eyes closed, and her mouth was agape as the orgasm washed over her. Jake buried his cock deep in her pussy, shooting several loads of cum into her. He turned his head to the side, kissing the ankle and heel next to it as waves of pleasure pulsed through his body.

Lorelei's orgasm seemed to last ages, continuing well after Jake's had subsided. Eventually, she pushed him out of her and rolled over on her side, panting, facing the wall next to the bed. Her legs were curled up, still shaking a bit, and Jake could see a creamy mix of his and her cum flowing out of her pussy from behind. It was still twitching, as was his cock, though it had started to soften a bit.

Jake laid down behind her, wrapping his arm around her body and curling up against her. No use changing sheets now in case they went at it again in the morning. Besides, getting Lorelei to move out of bed in this state would be one hell of a project. She was breathing heavily, her chest moving up and down.

"Mmm. That felt good," she said, grabbing his and and pressing it against her breast. "This is nice. Let's just keep things easy between us, ok? Don't worry, I'm not going to just disappear on you."

Jake felt relaxed, and somewhat reassured. He would do his best to keep things easy, whatever that meant. "Alright. Goodnight, Lorelei," he said and kissed her neck.

"Goodnight, Jake."

He opened up his eyes the next morning, lying on his back. Lorelei was curled up with her head on his chest, snoring away. A buzz from his phone on the table had woken him up. He reached over to pick it up, trying not to stir Lorelei too much. Once he had it in his hand, he unlocked the screen to check his messages, and started playing with Lorelei's curls using his other hand. A smile formed on her face, and her snoring stopped. He opened the message he had just received.

"Jake, it was good to meet you. I apologize for my abrupt departure. I have a good feeling about you, and I invite you to come over to my house to discuss the next steps. Let me know if you are interested, and when it would suit you to meet. Early weekday evenings are currently open on my side. Giselle." Included was a maps link with her address.

Jake felt surprised. Apparently he had done well? How, and for what? He was more confused now. "Huh, she wants me to come over," he said out loud.

Lorelei opened her eyes. "What?"

"Remember that weird date I was on a little while ago? She just messaged me, inviting me to her house."

Lorelei yawned. "I remember. The one with the interview questions."

"Yeah. Should I do it?" Jake was unsure of how to deal with this.

"Is she hot?" Lorelei asked.

Jake was thrown off a bit by that question. But, he remembered to keep things easy. "She is. She seemed very rich and put together, too. And no wonder. Look at where she lives." With the maps app open, he showed the phone screen to Lorelei. Giselle's address was located on the outskirts of town, in an area full of walled mansions and gated communities. Judging from the map, her property wasn't exactly one of the smaller ones.

"Wow," Lorelei said, her eyes opening a bit wider. "Yeah, why not. Now you got me curious."

"What do you think she wants with me? 'Come over to discuss the next steps' she wrote in the message. Sounds a bit weird, don't you think?" Jake asked her.

Lorelei shook her head gently. "I haven't the faintest," she said. "Seriously, go and find out. I wanna know too. Best case, she wants your cock." She grabbed it. He was semi-hard already. "Worst case, you're getting kidnapped." She paused and looked up at him. "Try not to get kidnapped though. Then I will never find out."

Jake chuckled. "Alright. I'll do the best I can," he said, as Lorelei started stroking his cock.

------

A few days later as the sun was starting to set, Jake found himself driving his old black rust bucket through the fanciest suburb of the city. His car stuck out like a sore thumb among the shiny imported vehicles that littered the sidewalks and driveways. Nobody had called the police on him so far though, and he was getting close to his destination. Giselle's house.

As he arrived at the address she had sent him, he was awestruck by the imposing entrance. Steel gates sat in between high brick walls, behind which the red tiles of a roof could barely be sighted. Above the gate was a security camera, and in front of it a speaker mounted on a pole. Jake parked right next to it and pulled down the window.

He waited. Was he supposed to press a button or something? He couldn't see one. Right as he started digging out his phone to message Giselle, a loud voice yelled from the speaker.

"Can I assist you?" The sound was remarkably crisp and clear. Usually these types of security gates were ancient, Jake had found during his delivery career. The voice was female, but he wasn't sure if it belonged to Giselle.

"Uh yes, I'm here to see Giselle. Uh, Jake?" he said without a single trace of confidence.

"Just a moment, please," the woman in the speaker responded.

"Alright, I'll be here," Jake said. Of course, where else would he be?

A minute passed in eerie silence, and then another. Jake wondered if he should message Giselle after all, but decided to give it some more time. Suddenly, a loud whirring came from the steel gates as they started to open, slowly. Before him, the path continued to a smaller building that seemed to be a garage. It had two parking spots outside of it, one of which was already taken by another car, which had a shiny fresh red paintjob. It wasn't the fanciest type, but still well out of Jake's price range.

He parked his own car in the free spot and stepped out, taking in his surroundings. The yard was huge, covered with freshly cut grass and loomy trees. A path led up to a huge house with two floors, painted pure white and with red roof tiles. Large windows lined the walls, and above the entrance terrace was a balcony with a marble fence. Jake felt small, as if he had picked a fight way out of his weight class.

With small steps, he started walking the path leading up to the house. He had worn his nicest leather shoes, though he couldn't tell you which brand they were. Any trace of it had worn off. On his legs, he wore a slim pair of dark blue jeans, and on his torso a black dress shirt. He had tried to look smart, but it felt like he would never be smart enough for this place, even if he wore a tuxedo.

The front door open when he stepped foot on the terrace, and a tall, skinny woman stood before him. Her outfit was almost the same as Jake's, which made him struggle to contain a chuckle. A black dress shirt, and skinny dark jeans. On her feet, she wore open black felt flats. She didn't need heels to be almost as tall as Jake. Her hair was black and straight, and her eyes were icy blue.

The strange woman crooked her mouth into something resembling a smile. "Welcome, Jake. You are expected," she said. "I'm Kat, Giselle's assistant of sorts. Please, come inside." She stepped to the side and held the door open for him. She had an ageless kind of look to her, and an odd casual-yet-professional demeanor.

Jake stepped inside. A long, dimly lit hallway with a polished hardwood floor stretched out before him. At the end of it was a huge staircase that split off to either side, and there were multiple doors on both sides of the hallway's walls. It branched off to the right halfway through, and to the left just before the staircase. He was already feeling lost. This house was a labyrinth compared to anything he had ever lived in, or visited for that matter.

"There is a bathroom in there if you need it," Kat said and gestured at the first door on the right.

"Thanks, I'm good," Jake said.

"Then Giselle should be in her office. Come, let's not keep her waiting."

Kat motioned for Jake to follow her, and they turned where the hallway branched off to the right. There were more doors here, two on the left, and a large pair on the right. Kat knocked on the second one on the left, and waited.

"Please, come in," a familiar voice said from behind the door. Giselle. Kat opened the door, and waved for Jake to go in first.

He entered the room, and took a few steps in as Kat closed the door behind them. He seemed to be in some kind of office. Huge windows lined the walls before him and to his right, giving a view to the garden outside. It was getting darker now. There were a few empty desks lined up along the wall to his left. At the far end of the room was another desk, much bigger than the rest, made out of some expensive looking dark wood. Behind it, Giselle was sitting in a black leather chair. Her hazel brown hair was done up in a pony tail, and she was wearing a thick pair of glasses. As expected, her upper body was dressed in a sharp looking blazer with a white blouse underneath. He couldn't see much else for the moment.

"Welcome, Jake. I hope you found the place alright," Giselle said with a serious face. "Please, take a seat." She pointed to a recliner on the right side of the room, next to a table with a flower pot on it. It was made of shiny brown leather. Jake obliged her request, and Kat grabbed a thin laptop from Giselle's main desk and sat down at one of the smaller ones. She opened it and started typing.

"Do you prefer Jacob?" Giselle asked him earnestly. He did not. His name was Jake, it wasn't short for anything.

"What? No. Just Jake. I'm Jake," he responded sheepishly. Giselle just glared at him in silence.

"You must be wondering why I summoned you here," Giselle continued before Jake could start worrying about whether or not he should say something. "I shall get right to the point."

She put her elbows on the desk before her, and clasped her hands, giving Jake a serious look. "As you can surely tell, I am not exactly lacking when it comes to material means. But, the price of maintaining such a position in life is constant vigilance and hard work." She sighed. "I have a... peculiar way of life, and it doesn't leave much room for intimate relations. You can probably tell where I am going with this already, so let me be frank."

Jake's eyes were open wide. He definitely had an idea of where it was going, and now he was ragingly curious about the details.

"I want you to provide me with services of a more erotic and intimate nature. And in return, you shall be greatly compensated. Please, Katherine, provide him with the details in writing."

A loud buzzing came from a corner of the room, as a printer started spewing out papers. Kat got up from her chair and went over to fetch them. Jake's mouth was now as wide open as his eyes. This situation was completely alien to him, and he wasn't sure what to think of it. If Giselle wanted to fuck, couldn't she just have said so on the date? Surely the cost of a hotel room would be spare change to her. There must be more going on. Kat handed him a few papers, before going back to her desk to type some more.

"The papers contain an employment contract, of sorts. Feel free to take your time to look over it. I wouldn't expect you to rush into this. But, I think the conditions are more than amenable. In short, you are free to terminate it whenever you wish, no strings attached. I will require your services during certain times, which I will send to you in the form of a calendar. You are of course free to prioritize your private life, and attend me when you can. The pay is by the hour. The exact number should be at the top of the first paper, right there."

Jake glanced down at the top of the thin stack of papers he had been handed, and his eyes opened so wide they felt like they were going to pop out. That number contained a lot of digits. A few weeks of work, and he could stop doing deliveries for several years. A few months, and he could probably retire. Was this a prank? Giselle's serious facade would have surely cracked by now in that case.

"As I mentioned, you don't have to decide now. I would propose that we do a trial of sorts, so that we can both see if you are a good fit for this role. You may attend to me this evening, if you wish. I will of course compensate you at the standard rate."

Kat, or Katherine, was still typing away at her laptop, but Giselle was almost staring at him now, her hands still clasped on top of the big fancy desk. Fuck it, Jake thought. Let's see where this goes. Worst case, he would at least be getting paid. Assuming this wasn't some sort of elaborate prank.