Jake 02: Career Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giselle remained unfazed. "Great," she said. "I'll be sure to put a blocker in my calendar. Oh, and if you don't feel like driving home and back again, there is a guest room on the second floor that is free for you to use. It's the last room on the left as you approach the balcony." She seemed to disappear in thought for a second. "I should be transparent that staying in the room is not included in the contract, and as such you will not be paid for that time. It's completely optional. I hope you understand."

Jake understood. In fact, he didn't really care. The money was already more than he could ever dream of. He nodded. "Sure, sounds good to me. See you tomorrow then I guess." He started wandering towards the stairwell, still not quite sure if all of this was real.

------

The guest room was very modest compared to the rest of the house, but it was still bigger than Jake's whole apartment. The windows to the garden outside were gigantic, framed by velvet curtains. He was lying down in a queen-sized bed, tucked under a comfy duvet with the freshest of sheets. His body was full of arousal from the day's activities, not to mention a jarring sense of weirdness and alienation.

He was looking at his phone, as he was prone to doing just before going to sleep. Lorelei had sent him a message hours ago. "I hope you're having fun with interview lady. Kisses," it had read. It made him feel a little bit guilty, somehow. He wasn't sure why. Him and Lorelei weren't exactly together. Still, he missed her, and being all alone in that strange big house only intensified that feeling.

"It's weird. I'll tell you all about it later," he texted back. He was looking forward to that. Lorelei would love this story.

Before going to sleep, he grabbed his pulsing, semi-hard cock and started jerking it, trying to get all the sexual tension out of his body. He thought about Lorelei, imagining that she was there with him in the bed, stroking his cock and kissing him. Sucking him off. Riding him with her bushy pussy. A weird mix of butterflies and sheer loneliness filled him as he came all over himself, before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.