Jake 02: Career Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

"Start with my back, please. Then, work your way up my legs, starting with my feet."

Giselle's words were muffled. She was laying face down on a massage table, naked but for a towel laid over her ass and thighs. Her skin was pale and smooth. She was petite, so her legs were not that long, but still quite slender. The room was dimly lit, and a bottle of massage oil stood on a small shelf.

They were in a small room in the basement of the house, a huge chunk of which seemed to contain almost all the facilities of a spa. On the way to the massage room, they had walked past a sauna, a hot tub, and multiple baths. There had also been a section with sunbed-like rests, surrounded by all kinds of greenery, and refreshment facilities.

Giselle had instructed him to give her a massage, and to get changed into something more appropriate. She had handed him a pile of clothes, and before entering the basement, Jake had slipped into one of the house's many rooms to change his outfit. He was now wearing nothing but a plain white t-shirt and matching sweatpants.

Jake squirted some massage oil into his palms, rubbed them into Giselle's exposed back, and started kneading. He had no idea how to give a proper massage, so he relied on Giselle's responses to know if he was hitting the right spots. If her breathing got heavier, he went at it harder, rubbing the presumably sore muscle with his entire hand.

He moved up to work on her neck and shoulders. Her soft hazel hair was tied up in a bun, to keep it out of the way. She wasn't giving much in the way of varying responses, beside her occasionally heavier breaths. Other than that, she was completely still, making no noise but for her breathing, and keeping her eyes shut.

After a few long minutes of anxious backrubs, Jake decided to move on to the next step. He didn't know if it was time yet, but he had no way of knowing except to try. And so, he moved to the foot end of the massage table, lifting up Giselle's feet slightly, and giving them each a thorough rub.

Giselle had very small, delicate feet, appropriate for her petite stature. Their skin was silky smooth, and the toenails were painted an almost clear shade of pink. As Jake pressed his thumbs into their soles and ran his fingers between the toes, she started letting out soft moans under her breath. She seemed to like that. Jake could feel his cock starting to stiffen, forming a very obvious bulge in his flimsy sweatpants.

He started working his way up her legs, kneading her tense calves as he moved slowly towards the back of her thighs. Her legs were very slender, and her moans were getting slightly louder the further up them he went, pressing his slick palms against her thighs, kneading her tense muscles with his strong fingertips.

When he got to the hem of the towel, he started getting unsure again. Should he lift it up, and just keep going? His fingers were kneading into her groin by now, and she was full on moaning. Suddenly, she cleared her throat, pressed her hands against the table, and rolled over, smoothly keeping the towel in place.

"That's good. Now, my breasts, and after that, my clitoris. You don't have to wait for my signal," she commanded, clasping her hands behind her head and lying down on them. She closed her eyes and went back to breathing steadily, with her mouth slightly agape. "Oh, and please remove the towel."

Jake looked down at the naked woman on the table before him. She was quite small, and yet he felt intimidated by her. Her body was slender, with small perky breasts topped by a pair of stiff nipples that resembled wild strawberries. He pulled away the towel and placed it on a stool, hastily folded, revealing Giselle's private area. Her pussy was completely hairless and smooth, glistening slightly with a growing wetness. Her clitoris was prominent to say the least, looking almost like a tiny dick, standing erect above her slick pink pussy lips. The sight made Jake's mouth water as he was filled with an urge to suck on it, tasting her juices and making her tremble.

That would have to wait until, hopefully, another time. Jake had a job to do. He stood at the side of the table and started kneading her small, pert breasts. They easily fit in the palm of his hands. He rubbed them softly at first, twirling her perky nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. Giselle bit her lip at that, inhaling sharply between her teeth. She seemed to like that as well.

He looked down towards her legs and saw that she had trouble keeping her feet steady. Her toes were curled upwards, and she was squirming slightly from side to side. Jake let his left hand remain on her breast, and started sliding his right hand down her stomach, caressing her skin softly. She shuddered at that.

Jake was fully erect now, his hard cock poking out an uncomfortable tent in his pants. Giselle was still moaning with her eyes closed. He put his right index finger in his mouth, coating it with a generous amount of saliva. Then, he brought it down to Giselle's warm pussy, lightly rubbing circles around her large, exposed clit. He could feel it twitch in response.

"Haaaaah!" She mouthed with exasperation. "Yes, just like that. Gently at first."

He obeyed, keeping a steady rhythm with a soft amount of pressure as he continued to circle her large, exposed clit. Her pussy twitched slightly with each lap he made, and Jake could feel his cock doing the same. A slight trickle of juices began to take form, going down past her tight little asshole to form a visible stain on the white fabric of the massage table.

"Mmmm, keep going. Steady, steady," Giselle said. Her whole body was starting to squirm as Jake gave her breasts alternating attention with his free hand, tweaking and pulling on her rock hard nipples. It took all of his willpower to resist the urge to leap on top of her on the table, and thrust his throbbing cock into her. Hopefully she would ask him to do it at some point.

Suddenly, one of her arms shot from behind her head and grabbed Jake's that was working on her pussy, squeezing his wrist tightly. "Yes, that's so good," she said as she started to convulse. Her heels were digging into the table and her legs shook as the stain on the fabric between them grew larger. Jake's cock painfully pressed against his pants, desperate for a piece of the action. He resisted, feeling a bit frustrated.

"Again, please. Don't stop," Giselle said as her convulsions started to simmer down.

Eager to do a good job, Jake kept up the same rhythm on her clit, a painful ache starting to take hold of his arm. His other hand kept working on her breasts, stimulating her nipples one by one. He moved as close as he physically could to the table, almost on his own, trying to inch his throbbing cock closer to her, desperately hoping for some attention. None was given.

He made her come a few more times like that. Each time, her body convulsed harder than before. She didn't seem to need any kind of break between orgasms. Lucky woman.

Finally, Giselle scooted backwards and sat up with her arms leaning against her knees, panting and moaning. Her legs were bent at the knee, and her feet were planted on either side of the large stain her pussy had created with its flowing cum.

"Yes, I liked that. Thank you," she said, looking at the wall in front of her. "Would you get naked and join me in the sauna? It's just outside of this room. There are towels on the rack next to the door."

Jake had never been in a sauna before, but the thought of spending some time naked together sure enticed him. Maybe she would satisfy his frustrated cock? He nodded eagerly, stripping out of his shirt and pants, leaving them in a pile on the floor and grabbing a towel. His cock was finally free, standing straight up, throbbing slightly with a dribble of precum running down the shaft.

She eyed him up and down, and Jake swore he saw her bite her lip at one point. She didn't seem disappointed with his body, at least. If only she would just straddle him and... He snapped out of it. Work was work, and Jake was a professional. "Follow me please," she said as she got up and led him to the sauna.

The air was hotter than anything Jake had ever experienced before, and he was sweating copious amounts, sitting naked with his ass on a towel, laid out on the top of a two-tiered wooden bench that was hollow underneath. Next to the door, which was wooden with a thin glass window, was a stove of sorts with rocks laid out on top. Giselle had taken a few scoops of water out of a bucket and thrown them on it, filling the air with extremely hot steam.

In the corner of the bench, sitting upright against the wall with her legs stretched out across the bench was Giselle, naked and glistening with sweat. Her eyes were closed, and she was taking deep, steady breaths. Compared to Jake, who felt like a turkey being basted in an oven, she seemed to be completely comfortable. Jake sat with his elbows on his knees, bent forward like a vulture, sweating and struggling to exist in this infernal room.

"Hot air moves upwards," Giselle said suddenly, after minutes of silence. "Move to the lower bench if you're struggling."

He felt himself refusing to take her advice for a few seconds, some kind of macho urge to appear unfazed by the heat, but the exhausting pain of the hot sauna air won the battle quickly. And so, he grabbed his towel, plopped it down where his feet had been on the bench below, and sat down on it. The air down there was still fiery hot, but it was much more managable. At least he didn't have to worry about passing out.

Giselle scooted over on the top bench, and sat herself just behind Jake, throwing her legs over his shoulders. In response, he gently grabbed them with his hands, moving them up and down the smoothly waxed skin of her calves and ankles. Her tiny toes started playing with his dick, which had softened considerably from the sauna heat, gently rubbing at the skin of his shaft. He could feel her fingers plucking at the sweat-soaked hair on his head.

"You're doing a good job so far. You have nice hair, and a nice body," she said matter-of-factly. Jake looked up towards her. Her discerning hazel eyes were piercing right through him. Somehow, he had expected her to say more. She just kept quiet, her hands resting on his scalp and her feet toying with his softened dick.

Jake simply nodded. "Thank you?" he said with an unsure tone, and looked back down. His cock was starting to stiffen again. The stimulation provided by Giselle's toes caressing its sides sent a steady stream of electric pleasure through his body.

Giselle pulled her legs up, and hopped down onto the floor of the sauna. Her pale body was glistening all over. She turned to look at Jake. "When you're ready, go to the relaxation room and prepare some drinks for us. You'll find everything you need in the refridgerator, as well as glasses in the cupboard next to it. If you would, please make me a tall glass of apple juice and sparkling water. About fifty-fifty. I'll meet you there." She opened the door, stepped out of the sauna, and closed it behind her.

The air temperature swiftly rose to its former levels of hotness, after a brief respite of coolness provided by the opening of the door. Jake was now alone in the sauna, and feeling quite strange. Was all of this actually happening? A rich, attractive woman was paying him a ridiculous amount to essentially be her toy. There was something very hot about that, and at the same time, he struggled with a sense of alienation that just wouldn't go away. He wasn't really Jake right now, he was Giselle's piece of luxury meat. He decided to worry about that later, at least after he had gotten paid a few times.

He exited the sauna with his towel in his hand. It was soaked through with sweat. He placed it on a counter as he went into a shower cabin to rinse himself off. He set the water temperature to lukewarm, almost cool. It was refreshing, making him shiver a bit as the streams from the showerhead washed over his naked body.

Then, he went to the relaxation room to comply with Giselle's request for drinks. Sparkling water and apple juice. He found plenty of both in the fridge, and pulled out two tall glasses from the cupboard next to it, placing them on a bar-like counter in the middle of the room. He filled a glass half with apple juice, and half with sparkling water for Giselle, and then, not feeling especially creative right now, he poured the same drink for himself. He emptied the whole glass in one sweep, before refilling it with the same stuff. God, he was thirsty.

Minutes later, Giselle entered the room, wrapped in a thick white bathrobe. In her hands, she held a dark purple colored dildo. It was huge! Perhaps eight or nine inches? Almost as thick as his underarm to boot. She couldn't help but laugh a bit when she saw Jake's face. "Don't worry, it's not for you," she said in an attempt to comfort him.

She walked up to the counter, placed the dildo on it, grabbed her drink, and emptied half of it in a swift gulp. "Ahhh, that's good. How do you like my personal spa?" she asked him, raising the glass to finish the rest of it.

Jake wasn't much of a spa guy, so he didn't really have anything to compare it to. "It's good," he replied sheepishly. Four sunbeds were placed with their head-end facing one wall of the room, and the whole area was covered in leafy green potted plants. For all he knew, this was as fancy as spas could get.

"When I lie down on the sunbed, I want you to use this toy on my pussy," she said, nodding at the purple dildo, before strutting out of the room. She came back shortly thereafter, carrying a couple of towels, which she laid down so that they both covered the bottom half of one of the sunbeds with two layers.

She took her bathrobe off, letting it fall into a pile on the floor at her feet. Her skin was still glistening slightly with a sweaty sheen of sauna afterglow. Jake looked on with a strange sense of amusement and wonder as he watched the petite woman before him lay down on the sunbed with her legs stretched out before her. She proceeded to stick two fingers in her pussy, squishing them around a bit before pulling them out and wiping them on the towel she was lying on. "Come on now," she said, placing her hands at her sides.

Jake grabbed the purple dildo from the counter. It was a simple contraption, all shaft and no testicles, with discernible vibration functions. A very straight forward piece, Jake chuckled to himself in his mind. Holding it felt weird. He had held his own dick thousands of times, but this thing was something else. Probably twice as thick as his cock. He looked at the toy, then at Giselle, who was lying down perfectly still with her eyes closed, and then back.

After taking a deep breath, he got down on his knees next to Giselle's sunbed. His left hand started groping at her small breasts, stimulating her nipples with pinches and tweaks. She had seemed to like that during the massage earlier. With his right hand, he brought the dildo up slowly in between her legs, starting at her knees and letting it caress her inner thighs. She parted her legs slightly in response, and her breathing got heavier. Jake could see that her bald pussy was leaking again, her huge clit standing erect above the drippy opening.

The sight once again filled him with an urge to suck her giant clit into his mouth until it felt like it was going to pop off. He hadn't quite seen anything like it before, it was mesmerizing. Instead, he did as she had commanded, and started to ease the tip of the dildo into her. Giselle gasped in response. "Careful, take it slow," she blurted out, and raised a hand to grab Jake's wrist.

She guided his motions as he maintained his grasp on the toy. Slow and shallow thrusts at first, the head of the purple cock in his disappeared into her, coming back out a second later coated in creamy juices. Giselle moaned ever so slightly each time it entered her. She gradually guided him to increase the pace, and the depth with which he plunged the dildo into her.

A few minutes later, Jake's hand was at the very base of the dildo, thrusting it in and out of her at a slow but steady pace. His hand touched her wet pussy each time the dildo bottomed, and when he removed it, it was completely drenched in juices, glistening in the dim lighting of the basement spa. Giselle's hand was still firmly grabbing his wrist, guiding his motions.

Then, she let go of him. "Yes, that's good. You got this now. Angle it upwards a bit, just like that. Go as hard as you can, please," she instructed him, matter-of-factly with her eyes still closed.

And Jake obeyed. His left hand was still playing with her pert little breasts. His right started plunging the thick dildo into Giselle's eager, dripping pussy as fast and hard as he could, making sure to point it up a bit as she had instructed. Giselle tensed up started moaning loudly in response to each thrust. Her fingers dug into the textiles she was lying on top of, and her legs were starting to tremble.

Suddenly, Jake felt her pussy clench and tighten, pushing the dildo out all the way. Giselle's body froze as a long jet stream of liquid squirted out of her urethra, spraying all over her legs, Jake's arm, the dildo, and the towels. "Haaaaaaah!" she almost screamed, as she pushed out another squirt, just as long as the previous one. Jake was staring in awe, his mouth agape. He had heard of women who could squirt, but only seen it in porn on the internet before. Never did he dream of being with one in real life.

"Wow," Jake said. "Can you do that again?" He couldn't help himself, and raised his arm to his face to lick off some of the fluids that had landed on it. There wasn't much of a taste to it, just a hint of tanginess and saltiness, but it was delicious nonetheless. He craved more. He wanted to drink it straight from the source.

"Yes!" Giselle responded, sounding almost angry. "Don't stop now."

Jake obeyed again, fucking Giselle's sopping wet pussy with the purple dildo until, once more, she pushed it out of her, squirting like a fountain all over herself, Jake, and the sunbed. She was screaming and moaning like a wild animal now, her body tense and shaking. She slapped his arm. "Don't stop, I said!" Damn, she sounded almost angry.

He repeated the process, making her squirt everywhere, over and over again. He couldn't believe that such a small woman could hold so much liquid. Her legs and feet were completely splashed and covered with droplets of squirt, as was Jake's arm. The towels she was lying on had soaked through completely. Jake wanted so badly to lick up the cum from her, starting at her toes and ending with sucking it straight out of her pussy, but she had not asked him to do that, so he refrained.

Countless geyser-like orgasms later, Giselle finally gave in. "Ok, no more. I'm done," she said, and Jake put the soaked dildo back on the counter. Giselle was still trembling and shaking with post-orgasm bliss, her entire body glistening with sweat and squirt. Jake sat down on the next sunbed, watching as Giselle's pleasure subsided. She kept her eyes closed, and her body twitched every few seconds or so, occasionally making her moan slightly.

Finally, she opened her eyes, and pulled her soaked legs up, crossing them and sitting up with her back straight. She took a few deep breaths. "You did a great job for your first day," she said, giving him a look of professional approval. A great job, that was what this was. Jake felt that weird alien feeling again. "My schedule is free until the evening tomorrow. If it suits you, I would like to use your services again. How does that sound to you?"

Well, looks like he had made a good impression at least, Jake thought to himself. Would he be up for another round tomorrow? The money was ridiculous, and the work was... interesting, to say the least. Much better than driving deliveries and holding out hope for a career in web development. Of course he would be up for it. "I think I can make that work", he told her.