All Comments on 'Jake'

by Firsttimeforevery1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
buzzie1969buzzie1969over 3 years ago
hot!

very hot! Lucky Jake

JgsexyJgsexyover 3 years ago
OMG!

That was wonderful! I want a black man to dominate me just like this man! So we’ll written in my view!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep it going

Reminds me of days back in the late 60's / 70's. I attended a local 'liberal' college and was in my late twenties as were all my roommates. I lived with 3 other guys, 1 totally gay top and 2 other guys that were bi like me; but all tops.

All of us are well endowed; I referred to myself as "88" as my cock is 8" long and a little over 2 1/2" wide which is 8" around.

Being 10 plus years older than all the barely legal freshman we could pick those out easily like Jake that could be turned into faggot sissies.

They were so easy to spot. We would befriend them with our worldly ways and bring them home to our place, get them really fucked up on cheap beer and good grass and take their anal cherries and their tight throats.

I always got them on their back and while giving them their first blowjob and I would grease up their boi hole while I was blowing them.. I would edge them for as long as I could make it last and when I got them really pushing back on my fingers it was so simple to roll their knees up to their shoulders and shove all 8" up their butt hole.

I loved watching their eyes roll back in their sockets as they got turned out. About 3/4's of them came without having their 'clit' touched. I always told them right from the beginning that was their clit now and I always would make them cum while my cock was in their boy butt. I'd make them cum one way or the other and as they did I would tell them that was the last of their manhood squirting out of their clit and now their role in life was to take cock in their boi cunt.

After I dumped a big load of cum in them the rest of the guys usually all took a turn. By the time they left the next day or sometimes two or three days later they were full blown sissy faggots taking as much cock as they could get.

Between the 4 of us we almost got too much virgin sissy pussy. Some of them were so fucking turned out that by the time we finished with them they were taking two cocks in their pussy at once.

Too bad we didn't have smart phones in those days, we could of made a mint in selling sissy video's. But oh well, we were never short of good cum sleeves.

princeoo5432princeoo5432over 3 years ago

Jake is dam lucky love to take his position

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so good. Jake is so lucky. I hope there is a continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Loved it

There is nothing better than being the first cock to open up that hot, tight virgin boi pussy. Once they get that first cock induced sissy orgasm you got your self a cock slut for as long as you breed them. What is choice is to have a group of friends that you can turn him out to as they find the same for you. Long weekends of anal gangbangs to be enjoyed by all.. Once you wear them out, you get a new one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous