All Comments on 'Jake and Audrey Ch. 02'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So many blatant errors

Makes this a hard read. An editor would help. You might find a more receptive audience in Erotic Couplings or Group Sex. Loving Wives is the MOST contentious section on Literotica. This story is going to get bombed. Try again in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would suggest it just ends.

You saythey are married but i haven’t seen any proof of that, just mindless sex that was boring in its repetition. Not sure if you’re aware; but you managed to kill anything erotic in this travesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There are 25 stories on the "New Loving Wives Stories" page, including this one.

Not a single one has a score of even 4.00, and not a single one deserves that score. What is going on? Not a single one is worth wasting a minute of your time. It took longer to write this comment than I spent reading on any of those stories. I didn't finish more than a paragraph or two of any of them. How is it possible for so many different writers to write so many awful stories in a row? Is there some kind of competition going on to see how many bad stories can be posted in a row?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
So, anonymous, perhaps the time has come

to widen your reading experience.

There are lots of good stories in other categories. Every day there is a list of New Stories and they come in all different categories.

Or do you limit your reading to only the Loving Wives category? You're missing so much if you do.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Categories

I DO look at other categories occasionally, particularly, EC, Non-Erotic, Romance, even occasionally Lesbian, but my favorite is Loving Wives.

Don't I have a right to complain when my favorite category is turned into a cesspool?

Other people aren't afraid to bitch about the stories I like rather than simply go to other categories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sbrooks103x Loving Wives Resident Closet Queen

He spends his days reading and jacking off to these stories because he secretly want to be the slutty women in them. Them afterwards he has guilt and writes negative comments. Sad really.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
SB and the right to complain

SB, you say "Don't I have a right to complain when my favorite category is turned into a cesspool?"

Of course you have the right to complain. I would complain if you didn't complain about something or other. That's part of the fun with the LW commentaries.

But don't expect LW authors to suddenly start writing stories the commentariat won't find reasons to complain about. Writers on a free site write for their own pleasure, not the pleasure of the reader.

Some, I'm sure, deliberately write stories that the commenters will complain about. As I have said before, pissing off the LW commentariat is a most worthy pursuit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cess pool

I'm with various and other posters. LW is my favorite site, of several I read, and it has fallen very rapidly into real mediocrity. It's pretty sad when reader comments are more literate and interesting than posted stories. The cheating, swinger, cuckold lifestyle stories dominate the genre now. You won't find loving wife stories anymore, just almost illiterate stroke tales. No believable characters , no real relationships, just unrealistic sex scenes. 36DD chests and 10 inch cocks predominate. Satisfaction can be found only outside the marriage. This is all we find now. The really capable authors have disappeared for the most part and only occasionally reappear. So yes, I complain and will continue to do so, until , hopefully things improve.

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
End it here

and get some help re your writing. You did a lot of work to put this out, but it is just a boring summary of sexual couplings without context or emotion or drama. Who are these people, what motivates them, why should we care about them? Is either Audrey or Jake worried that the other might stray, get emotionally involved, etc? Doesnt appear like it, so why should we care.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
@Justgr8

There are excellent writers and stories in other categories. There are dreadful ones, too, just like anything. We're doing it again on March 17, this time with mystery stories instead of Westerns. I've tried to include a cross section of the site's great writers. Many of the best write here, and they are writing stories, but not necessarily LW stories. Many will be LW stories.

If a new story by KK, DFWBeast, Jezzaz, Stev2244, MattblackUK, Qhml1, DFWBeast, Todd172, Girlinthemoon, of some of the other familiar names sounds good, tune in St. Patrick's Day. If names like Etaski, Texasfarmboy or Xelliebebex aren't familiar, you're in for a treat. Thanks to everyone for reading. Randi.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
I agree with @patillie...

I agree with @patillie...End it here...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
??

Can't understand why anyone would waste time saying this is a good story. Even you protectors of the sleazy lifestyle side of LW, can't believe this is strong writing with any kind of redeeming features. Wait for something worth trying to advocate for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Long

I liked it better when the totally crap stories were, at least, short. Unfortunately, they're becoming long winded. Thankfully, a few comments read , keep me from wasting time on the story. Unfortunately, can't rate it. Need a place to vote for, too bad to waste time reading.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Wow

I forgot who was married to whom after the 2nd orgy. Eating vulva gravy, cum cassarole and lobsta sausage? Who cares what they were eating. At least it broke up the fucking a little. What a completely pathetic 4 pages of trash.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@luedon Re: "Right to Complain"

I think you might have missed my point. When some of us complained about the cesspool that LW has become, you suggested "broadening" our scope, implying that if we didn't like the stories in LW that we should just look elsewhere.

My point is that I DO read in other categories, but my favorite is LW, and I would like to play in the LW pool without getting shit on my shoes!

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Gumboots, SB

If you insist on wading through excrement, it's best to come equipped with the appropriate footwear.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Boots

I don't read the shit unless I see a comment that intrigues me, but they still ruin the view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story hope you get back to it and give it a nice ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
432 Followers
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES