All Comments on 'Jake & Jessica Ch. 06'

by lover1988

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sadiebrattsadiebrattover 8 years ago
Please No!!!!!!

I hope this isn't heading where I think it's heading. I really hope you don't let something happen to Jess just so Amy isn't alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get with the times, Author!

In the 1950's, all homosexual activity was illegal, and punishable by prison terms. By the 1980's, such conduct was classed as "acceptable", in most places. Now, gay marriage is legal. It only stands to reason that, before too long, consenting adult incestuous relationships and marriages, and polygamous marriages (more than one spouse) will also be legal. Rather than let something "happen" to Jessica, just so that Amy can be happy with the man she loves, why not let Jessica suggest the idea of both her and Amy being Jake's wives?

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Oh hell no!

Man what are you doing???

You posted such a nice story with Anne & Jack but then almost undermining this one with the last conversation between J&J! Like most of the people here I agree that if Amy is so madly in love with Jake and he still has feelings for her just make them a 3-way couple. Jessica obviously has nothing against that and since modern law makes it possible for polygamous marriage where's the problem? Amy could even be the legal wife on the paper so there would be no problems. That way everyone will be happy and together for life.

And do not dare go the way where something happens to Jessica so that Amy would not be left alone. It is after all an incest story between twins where Amy is a bystander to their progress. I get that she has fears similar to her mother regarding LJ and her loved ones but she's way to young for that. Just keep them save and sound I'm throwing a tantrum for that.

Aside from that I still have to admit that you made another compelling chapter in a very intriguing story that had me glued to my seat. The inclusion from the Anne & Jack story was very nicely done though the most important part is missing. Just a friendly reminder here - if Ch. 7 will have that piece of information then I advise you to check you timeline as the time is now a bit off with Easter over.

As usual I'm giving you a 5* rating but keeping a critical eye on you.

lazyhornylazyhornyover 8 years ago
I hope you wont

I hope you don't plan to do what way too many author of romantic incest stories have done ie suddenly killing off one or both halfs of an incest couple in the last chapter. I come here every day to read to get over my irl sadness and i also watch romcoms but what helps best is incest romance stories on this site because the romantic love in them are usually so powerfully written that i can feel it in my fingers while reading so when one or both parts of an incest couple is suddenly killed off at the end it makes my irl sadness/depression/mental dooda ten times worse so please dont join the list of authors i now hate because of this. Make it a threesome maarriage with amy or let her meet somebody else please do not let jessica become another innocent murder victim at the hands of the incest romance authors of this site.

sadiebrattsadiebrattover 8 years ago
No No No and a Hell No!!!!!

Please don't kill off Jessica just so whiny Amy doesn't have to be alone. This was supposed to be an incest story and the twins are made for each other so let Amy find her own man. Even making them a threesome takes away from the story if you ask me. Can't we just have an actual couple not a trio. By couple I mean the twins.

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this story. This was more then just a story of sex, but with happiness and sorrow. I can't wait to read the rest of it when you post it. You did make several mistakes though. For instance it's Jake and I or mom and I. You also left some words out and misspelled some. Other then that it was great. I gave you 5 stars, it would have been 10 if they had it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous