All Comments on 'Jake & Jessica Ch. 08'

by lover1988

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
It really feels like a movie, but in a good way

We waited and you delivered, kinda like Jesus but with incest and sex and family planning.

J&J living in the movie world is a nice reference as it seems that everything is going so well it almost feels cheap. But then again why the hell wouldn't it be good, they had their fair share of pain and now deserve some good news in the long run. Ella found a very loving home and I wish she bonds with LJ as well and that we'll actually see them in the story. Jill & Mike got their part of happiness as well with this decision so both set of parents has something to keep them occupied for more years to come.

The twins played it risky twice in this chapter and I'm really proud of them (as well as you to go that far with them) as the world now has come to accept them, at least in some form or another. The blood tests were a wise choice as it's the only way for them to be sure before the child is born, Jessica asking her mother for the blessing was a nice foreshadowing though and I really love you for that simple gesture.

The only, and sadly all too much recurring, issue I have is Amy. I really can't grasp what are you trying to achieve with her chart and her perpetual tough luck. Will you finally find a perfect man for her or will she become a lesbian? Or do you plan to spin it so that Josh comes back later on and professes that he can't live without her and is prepared to give it all up for her? It could work even though she already did accept him back one, heck why not... My only plea here is that it doesn't come back to that stalemate where she lusts after Jake and sobs each time he and Jessica are happy together.

Otherwise a superb 5* performance, maybe even more so thanks to the dares they went through with. I'm especially happy for Ella and the loving home she found.

Now take your time with the next chapter and enjoy it at least as much as we do reading them!

lover1988lover1988over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks cap.

Thank you for your comments. I read my chapter and found a big mistake. I stated in chapter 8, that Jim died in 2015 yet it occured in 2016 in chapter 5. OOPS.

I am currently working on Chapter 9. I will wait to post 9 until im halfway done with 10...

Dont worry about Amy..... I have a plan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Progress

Wow -- a new home, and maybe babies on the way! They're growing up. Give that mature young man (Jake) a bit more chest hair-- he's becoming a fine specimen of a grown man!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Loving it !

This has to be one of the nicest, gentlest stories of this type I've read on here. I love the characters, the story line, the pace, just everything.

I read the first 8 chapters one after the other, now I'm sad there's no more at present.

I just hope chapter 9 and any subsequent chapters are not too long in appearing.

Thanks for a wonderful story !

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
@ lover1988

To be completely honest I can't decide if I love you to death or hate you for what your are doing with Amy. But as you now say that you have a plan I trust you and patiently await to see it resolve, like a good mystery of old times. You delivered it each time so far so there is no reason to doubt :)

Regarding the timing of chapters - one must not rush perfection and your story is the closest it has come to it.

lover1988lover1988over 8 years agoAuthor
@Captain_Fapulus's & Rapier875

I have good plans and I wish I could roll them out quicker but I'm currently working 64 hours a week, 7 days a week. I would also like to add that I'm working on a separate story that will be a story comparable to Jake & Jessica. I will most likely post that after the conclusion of J&J or I may not. I will add that you can be on the lookout for a spin-off in the near future for the J&J series..

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
@ lover1988

Damn, you deserve all the praise we give you and more. Working hard, producing all this wonderful stories and now setting up for another spin-off and a new story. That takes guts, creativity and talent and you sir are awesome!

As for the new story - you simply have to publish it, especially if comparable to J&J. When it happens doesn't matter, as I said do not rush and take it easy with creative inspiration. I've seen too many good writer giving into the demand for faster deliveries only to disappoint and fail, thus ruining he so very carefully constructed stories.

And that spin-off kinda sparks an idea where you are taking it, so for now I'll keep quiet and observe. Your first detour with Anne & Jack was superb and only fuelled my hunger for your story even more.

This might seem strange and unimportant but I insist that a good author corresponds with his/hers audience and that fact alone makes you one of my favourites. You take time to explain things, discuss and propose ideas, listen to stupid remarks we make and all that atop of you already busy schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like the last comment Damn where is the rest left me hanging !!!85

having read all of these chapters left me wondering about the 2 families and what will happen in the future ,a good read

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
EXCELLENT

BRAVO!! KEEP IT COMING. A VERY GOOD STORY!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous