All Comments on 'Jake & Jessica Ch. 09'

by lover1988

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Superb once more

Amy crashing at their new place was expected, as was her relationship ending before some major event! Yet I laughed my ass off when she first attacked Jake in her sleep and then Jessica the following morning. Ideas were born here but I'll wait and see...

Wonder what Mrs. Collier will do with that intel on Jake & Jessica…hopefully nothing so the young family can enjoy their new home.

Speaking of a new family - Jessica sure started her mood swings soon, even before she was pregnant. If she’ll be like that during pregnancy that house will be like a war zone. Poor Amy, might invest that apartment money in some protective gear and ice cream. The doctor having previous experience with incest couples is a nice addition, hopefully you'll expand on that so that J&J can profit from the experiences.

I'm very glad to see that you spent some time on Ella incorporating into the family and seeing that she has found a loving home vita everyone close by. Now all we need is for LJ to make her presence known some more and we're all set for a mini kindergarten to drive the folks insane.

As per usual I gave you the 5* for a great addition to a already great story.

You sure didn't joke when you promised a tone of information being dumped in one chapter, though it all flew by so flawlessly I simply must congratulate you on that. You really have come a great way from Ch. 1, as much in the story as much as you in the writing aptitude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a comment

""No problem Amy, I know we haven't talked about it as we have been busy. If you need some time to save up your money to get an apartment, it is no problem. You are our sister." Jessica replied"

People don't talk that way in casual conversation, unless English is a second language for them. They would say, "... WE'VE been busy... IT'S no problem. YOU'RE our sister."

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
enjoying

Enjoying the ride. Waiting to see when Amy gets fully together with J & J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
looking for a story

Anyone know the story and at the end the girl ends up in hospital with menningitis

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous