Jake's Personal Trainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even his protein shake was nicer. She didn't just blow him, or finger him ---- she milked him. Expertly making him unload into her throat, the best orgasms so far. They were totally in sync. After workouts, after work, they would talk. Every night left that week, during his cooldown walk from his run, he would call her for hours. By the end of the week, he knew he had to spend more time with her, face to face.

That Friday morning, after just three days of calling her, he resolved to ask her on a date. A real date. He couldn't ask for much, the less formal, the less pressure. He worried to himself at his desk, getting ready to head over to her.

'Just coffee. Doesn't even have to be romantic! Just two friends, hanging out, getting coffee.' He thought to himself.

He walked to the gym and into her room, resolving that he should ask her at the end of the workout.

'If she doesn't say yes, I can just go, and we have the whole weekend to forget it even happened'

He stripped down to his skin and began lifting at her instruction. This workout was just as gentle as the rest that week. At least, on him. Jen needed her workout too, and she went hard. She looked nearly as tired as he did by the end of their time. Dripping with sweat and with heaving breaths, she walked towards the door, opened it, and gestured out into the hallway. She turned to look at a still very naked Jake.

"Alright, ready to head to the showers, Jakey?"

"Actually" He fidgeted with his thumbs. "I wanted to ask you something"

She took a moment to look him up and down, half to consider his request, half to appreciate his body. "What do you need?"

"I was wondering....if... I could take you out for coffee Saturday?" He took a beat. "Tomorrow. Well, you know what I mean. But it's totally okay if you don't want to I just-- I just think it would be nice to actually hang out for once. In person. With both of our mouths free to talk. At least sometimes."

She smiled. For once, not like what he said was funny, or adorable, but true happiness. "I'll tell you what Jakey. I had a heavy workout, I'm tired. Really, I'm at my worst. So, it's only fair if you wrestle me for it. You win, you can take me on that coffee date."

He was a bit disappointed that he had to work for it, but it wouldn't feel like Jen if she didn't make him. He agreed, excited at the least for a chance to show his progress. She smiled even wider "Perfect! Now it looks like I need to get in uniform."

She took off her sports bra and pulled down her leggings, once again with no panties underneath. Jake had seen her naked countless times, but it made it no less flustering to see her strip. She opened a storage closet in the back of the room and got out a few floor mats. She laid them down and stood across from him.

"Alright, I'll keep it nice and simple, hun. Whoever pins the other for ten seconds, wins. Arms flat against the mat, for ten full, unbroken seconds. Easy as that. No biting or scratching, but be as distracting as you like. As long as that cock doesnt 'accidentally' slip anywhere in me below the waist, you're golden."

He nodded. He needed to win this. For the date, but also for him. He had improved a lot in the months we had together, and maybe he had a shot.

"Okay Jakey. 3. 2. 1. Go."

He just about tackled her to the ground. He grunted out a 'sorry' below his breath, but was still set on winning. He went straight for her arms, thinking if he came in fast and quick, he could pin her easy. True, he got her arms on that mat. He looked down at her. She was the most vulnerable he had ever seen her. He cock lay flat against her clit, he was deathly still.

Unfortunately for him, he forgot about her legs. She wrapped them around his own, tripped his balance out from under him. She got his arms on the mat, the exact opposite of the positions they were just in, but he was nowhere near the right position to get his legs pinned either. Still, with her full strength pinning his arms, he wasn't getting anywhere out from under her any time soon. Clearly, brute strength alone would not serve him well. He swung his legs to one side, making her fall onto his chest completely. He knew to take advantage of this. He shifted his hips up so his cock lay between her thighs, pointing sky high, and sliding right against her. Her resolve, usually steely, seemed much less so as she began to whimper at the feeling of his shaft, slicker and slicker, rubbing against her clit, her slit, every inch of her pussy without managing to get inside.

He was getting her weak. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side.

"Was that a whimper I heard, Jen? The strong, in control Jen, putty in my arms from my cock sliding against her/"

Her whimpers got louder. She refused to answer, but her hips began to buck against his. He flipped her onto the ground beside him while she was distracted, got up on his knees in front of her, and grabbed her legs, pushing them beside her head. She was flexible, and he was going to use that. He lay his cock flat against her again, in a much better position to slide against her harder and faster. He leaned down and kissed her, tracing his hands from her hips to her tits. He tugged on her nipples, feeling her whimper and moan into his mouth. Emboldened, he kept one on her breast, and moved the other to her throat. The weight of his body kept her legs up, and his hand kept her on the ground by her neck. Still, not enough to pin her. He needed her arms on the ground, and he hoped this distraction would be enough to.

Still, he was getting distracted too. Seeing his trainer at his mercy was enough to make him lose his focus. He managed to slide one hand up to her right hand, lacing his fingers in hers, firmly pressing it to the mat. But he didn't even notice her legs slowly wrapping around his body once again. He was close to cumming, the rubbing was too much. The power of having her under him, of being in control. He was choking her for fuck's sake. But it couldn't last. She tightened her legs around him once more and flipped him onto the mat, knocking the wind out of him, and breaking any control he had. She made sure to sit on his hips, grinding against his cock. Just because she was in control, doesn't mean she didn't need to get off.

"That was so cute Jakey. You did so well!" She was panting, moaning. She was almost feral in her approach. "But you've only been working out with me for a few months. I have.." She slowed down her hips to emphasize. "Yeaaars. Of experience." She returned to her jacknife pace.

"You were never going to win sweetie. But now I know how far you've come! You did much, much better than I thought you would." Her sentences grew choppier, her moans more frequent. "And now, you're going to cum with me okay?" She slid her hands up to his own and pressed them to the mat.

"In 10. 9. 8. 7."

Jake knew what the end of the countdown would mean, but he was neither strong enough nor lucid enough to do anything about it.

She practically screamed the last few numbers "4! 3! 2! 1!"

She shuddered on top of him, feeling her cum seep out and make an even bigger mess of his already wet cock. Meanwhile, he shot rope after rope against his chest. She lapped it all up, getting off of him to slide down and lick every inch of his chest, just to come back to his mouth and give Jake his half. She looked into his eyes, swallowing his cum at the same time he did.

She took her place back on his lap, much less hard than it was moments ago. Looks like you lost Jakey, so no, you can't take me to coffee.

He was crestfallen, and did a poor job at hiding it. She giggled and leaned in, whispering into his ear. "You'll just have to take me to dinner instead."

He broke out into a shining grin, matching Jen's own from earlier.

"You've already had your protein shake, so just take your shower and head back to lunch. I'll see you at mine tomorrow, alright?" He nodded, and headed to the showers.

Jake had a date.