Jamaican Lesbian Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Wilma and Cheryl confront Sholonda.
1.9k words
2.62
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"I've never done this before," said Wilma Jean-Louis. The tall, curvy young Haitian woman grinned nervously as Cheryl Browne drew close to her. The two young black women lay in bed together, in the safety of Wilma's apartment, located in the heart of Dearborn, Michigan. Cheryl admired Wilma's fine body and grinned appreciatively. With her perky tits, curvy body, muscular thighs and fine ass, Wilma is one sexy mama. As far as Cheryl is concerned, Wilma is fine as hell, ripe for the plucking. Taking Wilma's lovely face in her hands, Cheryl gently kissed her. After a brief hesitation, Wilma kissed Cheryl back passionately.

"Just relax," Cheryl said to Wilma, who nodded gently. This was all new territory for Wilma. Spreading Wilma's muscular thighs, Cheryl admired her smooth, hairless pussy. The young Jamaican woman likes a smooth pussy on her women because, well, who enjoys getting hair on the tongue? Hmm, certainly not Cheryl that's for sure. Inhaling Wilma's scent, Cheryl smiled and then went to work on her. Wilma exhaled sharply as Cheryl began eating her pussy. For the heterosexual young black woman, this was her first time crossing the line with another woman...

"Hmm," Wilma whispered, and she lay there, shuddering as Cheryl worked her magic on her. When it comes to eating pussy, Cheryl is the undefeated champion. Sliding her fingers into Wilma's pussy, Cheryl sucked on her clit, causing her to moan and squirm. When it comes to seducing straight black women, Cheryl knows how to get it done. A lot of supposedly heterosexual black women are curious about what pussy tastes like, and as a pretty-faced, feminine and nonthreatening beauty, Cheryl is just what the doctor ordered. A lot of butch black gals scare the straight black ladies with their toughness and swagger. Those ladies get enough of that from the heterosexual black men they date.

"How does that feel?" Cheryl paused to say, and the smile she saw on Wilma's face was all the answer she needed. Cheryl buried herself between Wilma's thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Wilma moaned deeply as Cheryl continued to tease her clit with her tongue. Once upon a time, Cheryl used to do those things for Sholonda Odoms, her brutish cop of an ex-lover, but those days are over. Cheryl licked and probed Wilma's pussy until the straight black woman cried out in sheer, orgasmic pleasure...

"Hot damn, that was something," Wilma said excitedly, after she came down from cloud nine. Cheryl looked at Wilma and smiled confidently. I've still got it, Cheryl thought as she leaned in for another kiss. This time, Wilma threw her arms around Cheryl and kissed her with raw, untamed passion. The two young black women explored one another for the rest of the night. Passion is as passion does, after all. After hours of passionate lovemaking, Cheryl fell asleep in Wilma's arms. The two young black women slept peacefully, as though all was right with their world.

"Bitch," said Sholonda Odoms, and the Detroit Metropolitan Police Officer swore angrily while shaking her head. Parked outside Wilma Jean-Louis place, Sholonda watched Wilma and Cheryl's interactions via Special Police Issue Binoculars. Sholonda burned with rage as she watched Cheryl eat Wilma's pussy. When Wilma put on a strap-on dildo and fucked Cheryl as per her specific instructions, Sholonda nearly lost it. This was the one thing which Cheryl never let Sholonda do. Sholonda was always the bottom in their lovemaking, for Cheryl never let her top. What the fuck was so special about Wilma?

Sholonda grabbed her police-issue P.38 Special Police Pistol. The black policewoman felt like a cowboy about to storm a saloon and take down a horde of gun-toting bandits. There was no way Sholonda was going to let Wilma steal her woman. Sholonda understood why Cheryl was so drawn to Wilma. Just like gay men spend most of their time daydreaming about the macho heterosexual boyfriends of their supposed female best friends, lots of lesbians and bisexual women daydream about heterosexual pussy. Wilma has never been with a woman prior to meeting Cheryl, and what lesbian can resist virgin pussy?

Stepping out of the vehicle, Sholonda made up her mind. Wilma Jean-Louis, Cheryl's co-worker, has definitely crossed the line and the bitch deserves whatever place in Hell is kept for broads who steal another woman's female property. Sholonda might have anger issues and sometimes she does smack Cheryl around but so what? Sholonda loves her Cheryl, and doesn't want to lose her to that bitch Wilma. This broad Wilma is nothing but trouble as far as Sholonda is concerned.

Sholonda knows all about Wilma's type. Straight women who are experimenting have zero respect for the rules and protocols of the lesbian community or lesbian relationships. Those bitches are agents of chaos, breaking lesbians hearts and then returning to their men, whose dick they love to suck and ride. The way Sholonda figures it, Cheryl made a mistake and that mistake is Wilma. Sholonda is going to take out Sholonda and reclaim her dear Cheryl...

Dearborn Sheriff's Department patrol officer Deborah Aoun smiled as she drove through the streets of nighttime Dearborn. The tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Arab American woman had only been a cop for eighteen months, and this was her first posting. When Deborah Aoun graduated from the Michigan Police Academy, she tried to get a job in the City of Detroit, but that's where everyone wants to work. After a six-month wait, Deborah finally got a job with the Dearborn Sheriff Department. The Sheriff, Ahmed Ali, is a proud Arab American police officer who wants to help his community. Deborah Aoun was a shoo-in for the job...

"I love my life and love my job," Deborah Aoun, rookie cop, said to her lover and roommate Alexandra Waterson before going to work. The tall, brown-skinned and curvy young African American woman grinned and threw her arms around Deborah. They hadn't known each other for long but their connection is strong. When Deborah Aoun moved to Dearborn, Michigan, for her job as a rookie cop, Alexandra Waterson was one of the first people she met. The biracial beauty, daughter of a black father and an Arab mother, simply took Deborah's breath away.

"Be careful out there, sexy," said Alexandra Waterson, and she kissed Deborah full and deep. Deborah grinned, knowing that Alexandra loved how she looked in her police uniform. The young Arab American policewoman went on patrol, after receiving her shift orders from Sheriff Ahmad Ali. The Dearborn Sheriff's Department employed a dozen police officers, most of them men and women of Middle-Eastern origin. Deborah Aoun is one of only five female officers on the Dearborn police force.

Deborah Aoun was only an hour into her patrol when she heard the radio squawk. Bashir Hussein, the Dearborn police's dispatch officer, told all units to get to Auvergne Street, where there were apparently shots fired. There were three other officers on patrol that night, Luciana Harun, Nasser Hamideh and Samira Sadiq. Deborah was the closest to the scene, and like any good officer, she would respond to an emergency. Still, Deborah is a rookie and a bit gung-ho, hence why she didn't wait for backup...

"You took my woman, now you've got to pay," Sholonda said as she stood over Wilma. The young Haitian woman sat on the floor, her back to the wall. Wilma's face was bruised from getting pistol whipped by Sholonda. Cheryl stood there, bravely placing herself between Sholonda and Wilma. Sholonda looked into Cheryl's eyes and shook her head. The broad was seriously problematic. Cheryl couldn't believe Sholonda tracked her and Wilma down to Dearborn. Storming their place in the middle of the night was an act of desperation. Sholonda wasn't thinking straight, but Cheryl knew she had to try to reason with her...

"Sholonda, don't do this, I'm the one you want," Cheryl said, as she approached her ex-lover with her hands in the air. Sholonda stood there, with tears streaming down her face as she kept her gun aimed at Wilma. Sholonda looked at Cheryl and her heart skipped a beat. All the love that Sholonda felt for Cheryl was still there. This was the woman she loved and wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Wilma is nothing, just one of those straight women who wanted to try eating pussy before going back to her husband or boyfriend. Every lesbian meets one of those broads at some point...

"Cheryl, watch out, she's insane," Wilma said, and that's when several things happened at once. Sholonda bellowed in rage, and shot at Wilma. Cheryl surged toward Sholonda, intent on disarming her, and caught the shot meant for Wilma. The two black women collided and wrestled fiercely on the floor. Even with a bullet in her shoulder, Cheryl fought fiercely against Sholonda. Wilma, nearly petrified with fear, found her courage and went to help Cheryl. Jumping on Sholonda, Wilma tried to pin her down while Cheryl tried to take the gun from her...

"Die, you bitches," Sholonda screamed, and she slapped Cheryl down before punching Wilma's face. Slowly, with the gun aimed at them, Sholonda got to her feet. She was bloodied in the face and neck due to the struggle. Cheryl winced in pain and Wilma cradled her in her arms. The two young black women watched as Sholonda stood over them, victorious at last. Sholonda's beautiful face was contorted in anger. Cocking her gun, Sholonda aimed at Cheryl and Wilma. If Cheryl likes Wilma's pussy so much, the two of them can die together...

"Drop the gun," shouted Dearborn police officer Deborah Aoun as she appeared behind Sholonda. Cheryl and Wilma gasped in shock as a tall Arab policewoman stepped through the bedroom door. With her gun drawn, the police lady looked like she meant business. Sholonda glowered at Cheryl and Wilma, and shook her head. Ignoring the policewoman's pleas for her to drop her gun, Sholonda whirled around to confront her. The cop fired, putting three bullets into Sholonda.

"It's over," Cheryl said to Wilma, and the two young black women held each other after giving their statement to Dearborn police chief and sheriff Ahmad Ali. The medical techies wheeled critically injured Detroit Metro police officer Sholonda Odoms on the back of the ambulance. Rookie cop Deborah Aoun looked miserable and forlorn, but the chief assured her she'd done nothing wrong after taking her statement. The Michigan State Police agency would investigate the incident since it involved both a police shooter and a police victim. Such is the way of things.

"Cheryl, you saved my life, I love you," Wilma said, and she kissed Cheryl tenderly. Cheryl kissed Wilma back, even if she didn't believe her one hundred percent. It's not Cheryl's fault, she has lousy luck and lousy taste in women. As a second ambulance took Cheryl to the hospital to treat her bullet wound, she rode with a concerned-looking Wilma. Cheryl watched the other ambulance, the one carrying the wounded Sholonda, her abusive cop of an ex-girlfriend. Lesbian domestic violence is one of the dirty secrets of the LGBT community. Cheryl sincerely hoped she would never see Sholonda again. There's only so much a human being can take. Clasping Wilma's hand, Cheryl closed her eyes until they reached the hospital. Whatever comes next, they would face it together...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers