James and Emma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think he'll leave us alone?" Emma's voice was barely a whisper.

"That man better had better watch himself. I won't hesitate to go harder on him next time." James's disgust was apparent in his voice.

"Go harder? What's that?" Emma's mock curiosity stoked the burning passion in his heart. Now that the immediate threat was gone, she wanted to tease him a little, play with him a little. He wanted so badly to take her; take her to new heights."Could it be something to do with this thing?" Emma continued the innocent act while lightly brushing his hard-on with the tips of her fingers. Her eyes widened as she played the part of an innocent girl. It was out of character for her; no, especially for her. She had only had her first sexual encounter the night she got married. Save to say, she learnt a lot about pleasure and her body that night. Now, the couple was experimenting with dirty talk to spice up their sex life and both of them were fast learners. She gently circled the tip with her fingertip, the tip was still sticky from his previous ejaculation. Time seemed to stand still as both of them stared at each other, hoping to forever memorise their partner's features. James rolled towards Emma slightly. He pulled her into a brief kiss on her lips.

"You know I love you right?" James whispered as he held her close. Emma was surprised by his surprisingly romantic gesture.

Laying on their sides, Emma wrapped her fingers, as best as she could at least, around her partner's shaft. She started stroking it, her hand having surprising dexterity. She felt James's fingers creep across her navel, heading downwards slowly to her slit in between her legs. His fingers first ran up and down the length of her slit, which by this time had become puffy and swollen with need. After Emma gave a small nod of approval, James let his fingers slide into her pussy, the wetness allowing his digits to glide in smoothly. The warmth of her slit was indescribable as Emma started moaning softly. James quickly found out that the amount of pleasure he gave her directly corelated to the amount of pleasure he received from her. Moving his digits faster and deeper would cause her hand to automatically tighten and stroke him at varying speeds. He experimented with a few techniques, running his fingers against the sides of her insides as well as trying to find the famed g-spot. He noticed that Emma's pussy had moistened significantly; when he had started, her pussy was coated with a thin film of moisture. Now, with his fingers, clear, strong-smelling fluid dripping down her curves left streaks in her silky-smooth navel region. As he experimented, he realised that he too was coming to his climax. His breathing fastened as he inched closer and closer to release. Not unnoticed by Emma, she gave James a small smirk before slowly down her stroke, choosing for it to be sensual rather than a hurried release. At this point, James's fingers no longer played at her pussy but it didn't matter to her. Emma felt her lover throbbing in her hand, seemingly getting bigger and bigger as she gently teased the swollen organ.

"Emma... I can't hold on much longer..." James warned her as he felt the inevitable release coming upon him. Emma just smirked before suddenly gripping his shaft in a vice-grip, furiously stroking it. For James, it felt as though the floodgates had been released; Emma felt his member swell, especially the head, and felt the organ pulsate, ejecting his creamy seed from the head. James let out a groan while his member continued to spew his cum onto everything in front of him, including Emma. For her, she felt a warm fluid envelope her navel area. Looking down at her body, she saw James's cock continuously shooting his virile seed, completely coating her abdomen with white streaks of liquid that dripped down. The throbbing subsided. James lay there, spent, panting from the physical exertion as Emma looked proudly upon her handiwork. Deciding to raise the stakes, she released her hand from her lover's member and used her index finger to scrape the thin sheen of cum off her skin and onto her finger. Making sure that James was watching, she sensually brought her finger to her lips, leaving obvious streaks of cum as it dripped from her finger to her lips. She then took her time, suggestively and slowly using her tongue to wipe all the semen from her lips into her mouth where she made a big show of swallowing James's seed.

"You haven't come yet, here, let me help you." James had recovered from his ecstasy. Emma loved this about him; he truly loved her and card for her, especially about her pleasure. He started with allowing his hand to once again creep between her legs where he massaged her outer lips, taking care to also play with the nub that was her clitoris. James decided to take it up a notch. Continuing to finger her, he maneuvered himself towards where her feet were, giving his face full access to her pussy. As he pulled away his fingers, much to the frustration of Emma, he quickly replaced them with his tongue, which he ran along her slit. The coarseness of his tongue gave Emma new textures to experience on one of the most sensitive parts of her body. Daring to go even further, James allowed his tongue to slip into her slit which earned him a moan from Emma as commendation. As one might expect, it did not taste of honey and smell like roses. Her slit was musky-smelling, and her honey tasted like a blend of sweet but mostly salty fluid that was also slightly slimy. Both of these were neither good not bad but he could certainly get used to it. As his tongue surveyed the inner working of her pussy, one hand trailed up her abdomen to play with her perfect breasts, massaging and teasingly flicking her nipples. His other hand stroked the inside of her thighs, his touch eliciting incessant moans from Emma, softly at first but building in volume and intensity. He continued this for a while, the only sound being that of Emma moaning as his tongue found new unexplored crevices in her pussy. It took a while for Emma to feel the build-up ready to explode. As she felt her impending release, both her hands shot downwards, where her lover was, gripping his shoulders tightly as she felt the wave of pleasure soon to overrun her. As she felt the warm, almost hot, sensation build up in her navel area, she cried out which only served to encourage James to continue his actions with even more ferocity and intensity. By this time, his hands were roughly manhandling her breasts while his tongue worked ceaselessly to leave no spot in her private place unloved.

"Fuck yes, fuckyes yes yes yesyesyes YES!" Emma screamed out as she felt herself riding on waves of pleasure that came crashing down. Her release caused all her muscles to tense up; her pussy involuntarily clenched, temporarily locking James's tongue in a vice-like grip. James felt the warm sensation of Emma's cum on his face. His face was pressed up to her slit and multiple streams of liquid were leaking from her entrance, quickly running down his face, the smell and taste of her only intensified. Emma lay there, panting heavily as the waves of pleasure subsided. After her shattering orgasm, she lay there, immobile for the brief period of time she needed to recover.

James quietly extracted himself from between her legs and pulled himself up, alongside his beloved. There, he basked in the afterglow of his wife's orgasm, proud that he had brought her to new heights of pleasure. He would have thought that that would be the end of their little romp but Emma had other things in mind. From lying side-by-side facing each other, Emma rolled onto her back.

"Climb on top of me." She was still panting and her voice was barely a whisper. James looked at her with surprise; how had this insatiable sex-fueled being emerged from his innocent wife Emma? Even so, he had absolutely no complaints as he rolled on top of her, using both his arms to support his weight.

"Ready for the main course?" Emma asked alluringly after he had positioned himself. No man in his right mind would turn down such an offer from her. James felt himself hardening again as Emma made a come-hither motion with her finger, inviting him to take her.

He held himself in that position with one hand as the other went to his crotch, holding the base of his cock to position his rod just teasingly outside of her lips. Teasingly running it up and down her slit, but never really entering her. Her slit was coated with the slimy liquid and at many times, he had to repress the urge to give into his desires and plunge his member in which could hurt her.

"Stop teasing me, I need you to fuck me!" Emma whined as she craved the feeling of being filled up by her lover. His cock, while not long, even for an average person, made up for it in girth. It never failed to fill and satisfy her as it was gliding smoothly into and out of her. It was like their organs were made for each other; they matched each other perfectly, maximising the pleasure both of them felt. Emma rested both her hands on her lover's shoulders. She braced herself before nodding, wherein James slowly inserted himself into her tight pussy. He felt her hands grip his shoulders tightly as she readied her body to take him in.

While they had fucked like rabbits when they had first married, James never stopped marvelling at the sensation of entering her pussy; the warmth, tightness and overall pleasurable sensation was always indescribable. As he slowly eased himself into her, he paused whenever he felt her take sharp intakes of breath. She would then hesitantly nod and then he would inch deeper into her. Before long, she had taken his entire cock in her slit. Emma felt his member glide smoothly into her as James slowly started thrusting. His member split her lips crudely as his meaty rod plunged into her. As many times as they had had sex, Emma had never gotten used to James's size. Every time he went entered felt like a new experience for her, a new sensation, a new place of her being explored.

James continued thrusting into her, for him, her pussy was comparatively tight and he often felt her folds milking him. He sought great satisfaction in feeling Emma taking him in and deriving ecstasy from it. Emma moans served only to encourage James to thrust harder, deeper, more intensely into Emma. As James felt himself fully inserted in her, he gazed into her eyes where he saw Emma's innocent eyes, betrayed by her strong yearnings of lust bore straight at the man who completed her. She needed him; and him, her. As he gazed into her eyes, he had never been as certain of it as now; home was neither a building nor a dwelling, it was at her side. Where she was, he belonged and likewise. The small yelps and laboured breathing of both of them served to consummate their love. The physical act of sex was only a small representation of the immeasurable and profound love and trust they felt in each other.

James felt warmth blossom from his core, steadily spreading radially until it reached his penis. He was going to climax soon. Feeling the thrusting increase even further in intensity, speed and depth, Emma felt a tidal wave of pleasure approach her shore and she felt herself tensing up for another back-arching, name-screaming orgasm.

Even in her lust-induced daze, she reached up and looped her arms around James's neck. She pulled him down hard, his members still pleasuring both of them as they lay body-on-body, skin-on-skin; heart-to-heart. While she wasn't particularly strong to support him, James was a slim-built man and didn't have the weight to crush her. James snatched the opportunity to steal the breath from Emma, literally. He dove into her face, mashing his lips against hers. Both lovers passionately breathed their partner in, unwilling to, even for a second, break the bond that they had formed. Emma raised both her legs, raising them above James's body and criss-crossed them on top of his lower back, allowing her to pull him closer even as he fervently thrust into her. At this point, the entire apartment just echoed with the lewd moans and grunts that came from them.

Almost as if on cue, fireworks burst for the both of them. James's warm feeling had culminated itself into an intense need at the very tip of his penis. Tipped over the cliff, he felt himself climaxing like never before; the intense pleasure from his erogenous zones shot through his body, manifesting and making itself shown as he screamed his lover's name. For Emma, the feeling of James's cock swelling and exploding in her caused the waves of pleasure to crash down. The legs which had been loosely locked around the back of James tense and only served to pull the two of them closer and deeper. Emma also screamed her lover's name as she felt her a warm, almost-liquid sensation in her insides. Feeling an unfamiliar pressure build up in her pussy, Emma was confused but her questions were later answered as she witnessed multiple thin streams of fluid erupting from the gaps in her slit which were not plugged by James's cock. The streams, albeit thin, shot from her with such ferocity and speed, quickly darkening the curtains near the couple. As the streams of fluid died down and James's member had finished firing his seed into her, the couple just lay there, unwilling to break their embrace. Emma felt James's cock throbbing subside as he pulled it out of her tight but well-lubricated slit. As he pulled out, she felt the warmth flow out of her, dripping out of her slit and pooling on the material of the couch underneath both of them. James leaned in again, giving a quick peck on Emma's forehead as he pulled away from their sex-frenzied session.

"I love you Emma," he whispered as he pulled away to get tissues to clean up their mess. Before he had even taken a step, Emma grabbed his hand and pulled him back onto the couch with her.

"No, cuddle first!" she insisted with a pout on her face. James gave a loving smile as he happily obliged her. He was such a lucky man to have her as his wife; his life-partner. He couldn't imagine any other time where everything just felt perfect. He got behind her, wrapping his arms around her torso while she assumed a fetal position, content to be the little spoon. As they just lay there, enjoying each other's presence, Emma cradled James's hands close to her while James whispered sweet nothings to her ear. Satisfied, both of them entered into a deep slumber in the arms of their partner.

12