James and his wife party

Story Info
Orally bi married man blows hot with his wife.
11.4k words
4.83
24.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a part of a series of stories following James a forty-something straight married man who has developed a love of cock sucking. Other stories are based on true events. The story is a continuation of the theme. He loves his wife. But he also loves anonymous cock sucking with similar men.

This story picks up where the last left off. James and his wife Laura discovers him to be orally bi-curious opening the door to playing together with cock sucking strangers. The story starts with an awkward confession and develops as she helps find even more cock for him. Probably the last in the series of James cock sucking adventures. But you never know...

Contains straight, bi and gay sex scenes between men and women, and man-to-men oral sex. The story straddles several genres, but I decided to drop it into Gay Male.

Enjoy and leave a nice comment and a nice rating if you want to.

Laura took James's cock from her wet mouth, lips smeared with her red lipstick, spit and precum a thread connecting from the tip of his cock to her bottom lip.

"What do you want?" she asked fixing his stare.

"I want to suck a stranger's hard cock and lick it and make it cum." James paused unsure about the next words, "and to swallow it," gasped James almost pleading.

"We could do it together... I could help you suck it. How do you feel about watching your wife with another man's cock in her mouth? Another man's cum?"

James answered by placing his hands on her head and thrusting violently, deeply. He couldn't hold back and exploded in her mouth then extracted his wet pulsing cock wanking it hard to spunk on her face creaming her cheeks, forehead and lips before dropping down to meet her and kissing her deeply, devouring her beauty.

They collapsed in a heap, James on top and holding his wife and looking into her green eyes.

"I love you," he said. "Yes, I want that. Help me make it happen."

Several weeks passed before they fucked again. The house was free one Friday evening after the working week was done for them.

On nights like these, she teased him. Her skirt was shorter and tighter than normal and her tits were on more prominent display.

James watched her as she prepared dinner and they had pre-drinks of wine and a shot. He noticed and appreciated the curves of her breasts and she knew he noticed.

Two hours later, his prick covered in various fluids hadn't subsided and his balls ached. His arms embraced his wife tightly full sweaty breasts pressed together, nipples hard.

She loved to get her nipples sucked.

James took one into his mouth tasting the salty sweat it felt hard between her teeth he nuzzled, biting down.

Laura had always felt a strong connection between her nipples and clit. This action caused a cascade of twinges and a release of juice to flood her pussy.

The wetness was exquisite.

She rolled and moved her left thigh to open herself to him.

James just had to point and press to feel her cunt envelop and suck his hardness in.

They began to rock their eyes locked on each other.

Laura's orgasms rolled over her every few minutes now her nails dragging James' skin before releasing the red flush on her neck and him pulling her to his lips, irresistible, into a deep kiss.

They dissolved in pleasure.

So why even move?

It was Laura's idea.

She pulled up her legs and apart her right hand opening the lips of her pussy to let flow the excess juices.

James watched them roll down and over her star helping rub them around it with his thumb. He pressed and without any resistance at all pushed into the second knuckle.

Laura gasped.

He slowly pushed in and out of her asshole.

He looked up to her to check permission; that this is what she wanted.

"Fuck me. Fuck my arse. Please..."

He needed no second invitation. He needed to cum. Pressing his cock head against the centre point of his wife's entrance as he pushed an inch, resting, then another inch.

His prick felt extraordinary heat.

So slick was she from her cunt juices he needed only another push to bury the length of his hardon fully into his wife's asshole.

She had closed her eyes and was gently biting the side of her lip. She looked so beautiful; sexuality was embodied in that moment.

James started to thrust in and out on a long stroke, almost taking out his cock before pushing back to the hilt.

Laura panted against his thrusts.

His balls bounced against her.

It was raw and guttural now.

He was taking her ass and thrusting hard, deep chasing his orgasm. She raked his sweaty back causing deep welts as she was deeply fucked.

After 5 more minutes, James felt the tingle at the root of his cock and his balls swell. His spunk started to flow and he pushed hard to the hilt as he came. His load deposited deep inside his wife's rectum as James grunted and groaned out his pleasure.

She pulled him to her mouth and kissed him hard.

As his prick released she told him, "That was probably the fucking of my life, babe. If that's what happens when you want cock, we need to make it happen very, very soon."

They fell asleep together.

Regular life returned. Several weeks went by until they were alone in bed reading. Laura had these great glasses, you know, the horny secretary type at least in James's brain they were. She took them off and looked at James.

"That thing we talked about. You remember?" she pondered.

"You mean that whole wife watches husband suck off stranger thing? Yeah, kinda." James responded matter-of-factly.

"I remember that fucking with a joy that makes my cock head pulse," chuckled James playfully.

"Well good. I've been doing some research -- you asked me to help you make it happen?" she asked.

"I've found a few sites that could be helpful. But we need a profile; one that attracts the ideal type," she went on.

"What do you think about this?" as she passed James her tablet.

It Read: Wanted. Cock curious for cock curious. Hot Couple seek single or married men for cock sucking fun. Hot wife wants to watch hubby suck your cock to completion. No reciprocation is necessary. We can accommodate. We are genuine, safe and horny. We'll exchange our pics for yours, face and of course hard cock. You won't be disappointed.

"Sounds like you're selling furniture on Gumtree," teased James wryly.

Laura gave him a tap.

"What I meant to say is that's great," replied James.

"I'll post it on these sites and see what we get," she seemed genuinely excited and got to work.

"I can't quite believe we're gonna do this." James also carried a tone of schoolboy excitement when he was doing something he shouldn't.

"I want to get some profile pics. Your cock, hard and wet. And me. I'm the honey trap. So some tit, lips and, well, something to prove we mean it," said Laura.

"Let's do it now," she said.

James watched Laura get out of bed and go over to the dresser. She pulled out some of her very best sexy underwear and scooted off to the bathroom.

James took this to mean a promise of sex. It was. Kind of.

She leaned into the mirror and applied her best Elizabeth Arden, red as red can be lipstick. Watching this routine always made James's cock pulse and grow.

She came back into their bed and James leaned down to kiss her.

"Ah, ahh. No, you don't. This is for the pics so, no spoiling fella."

James could see her gorgeous tits pushed up in her bra, the C-cups looking substantially larger and prominent.

She reached for his cock which was now fully hard and leaking.

She slowly wanked his hot prick under the covers.

"So let's think about this evening we're planning. This is how I see it going. Let me know if you agree?"

"Sure, go on," said James feeling decidedly second in this plot.

"I'd like to find, say two contenders that match up, and in case of dropouts. If two come in the end, then it'd be twice as much fun," she giggled.

"We make them at home, drinks, nibbles and I come in looking super hot and sexy. That little red dress shows off the girls... I then kick things off. I'll be the -- what do they call it in porn shoots -- the Fluffer? I'd drop to my knees and fish his cock out and undress him. Are you ready for the next bit?" His wife asked.

"I'll give him a little light mouth action, lick and suck his cock. Will you be ok with watching your wife with a stranger's cock in her mouth?"

Laura continued, "I'll get him fully naked and hard for you. You'll strip and join me and I hand his prick to you. Then you suck him however you want and make him cum, in your mouth and then swallow it down. I'll record and takes pictures for our posterity."

She continued to wank James who was now twisting under conditions of extreme pleasure.

"Sounds super hot. And you'll be ok watching me take a cock and his load?"

"Fuck, yes! That's exactly it. And you might need to fuck me in front of a stranger, OK?"

"Are you close?" asked Laura.

Yeah.

"Good. Now get over here and come on my lips. And tits. For the profile pics."

James wanked his cock and felt his load erupt over Laura's parted lips with force. She took a continuous shot with her phone, the spunk audibly dripping onto her cleavage. She snapped the scene.

"There's sure to be one or two enticing ones in that lot."

When done with the photos, she licked her lips and chin clean with help from scooping the spunk with her fingers. And as a final playful gesture, she scooped a globule of sperm onto her finger and brought it up to James's mouth.

"Here you go."

James sucked clean her cum covered finger.

"Good boy!"

And with that, she went off to complete their profile and make it live. James thought their profile hit the mark.

Over the next week, they had a steady stream of offers come into their email box.

Re: Married, curious.

A guy going by the name of Mark replied with a thoughtful letter. He was married but played as a single. He had some experience and lived 50 miles away. Plus the pics were of a nice-looking cock erect, curving upwards and a shiny head with fine blond hairs at the base.

"He's on the shortlist," Laura muttered to herself.

She thought about what the evening would be like. How bringing a stranger into their home with the express purpose; she had to check reality, which was to watch her husband sucking a cock and, hopefully, swallow its load.

"Am I *really* going to encourage James to suck?" She wondered.

She knew the answer and it was unstoppable. Whatever this was, she very much wanted it. But she didn't know exactly why.

Laura browsed the responses and became conscious that she was idly stroking her left breast and that her pussy was moist.

She had picked her top three and was excited to show James later that evening. They picked the date. Thursday in two weeks figuring a married guy could make an excuse for a few hours rather than a weekend night. A business trip or some social thing.

James looked over the pictures of cocks. They made him salivate. His wife had chosen well. His significant and very private cock sucking career to date had enjoyed meat like this. James had the thought rolling around his head of his secret life and if and how he would reveal it to Laura.

"Yeah, I know we're now experimenting with cock sucking together, but for the last decade if been a bit of a cum slut myself..."

He thought better of it. At least for now.

In the weeks and days running up to their planned evening, Laura's sex drive seemed to have ramped up. They fucked and sucked a lot. She was driving it and James was more than happy to oblige. And she was particularly keen on the cum facial insisting he spray her after their fuck and then kiss her.

In between days of thinking about organising their evening, her work as a history teacher at the local high school, Laura drifted off to long-dormant memories. She met James at college in the early 90s. She was a first year and James had a couple of years on her. Remembering the night they almost met and the night a few weeks after when they got off at the student's union. It was hot and alcohol-fulled from the moment they practically eat others' faces off to the second James plunged his cock into her super slick pussy. With, of course, the intervening blowjob.

At that stage of her sex career, Laura was still developing her skills. She was unpractised at oral but willing and eager to learn. On their first night together, she went down on James and he enjoyed it.

But it was two nights later after lectures when she came of age letting James fuck her mouth on her dorm bed. It was a first for him too. His girlfriends had been inexperienced, as was he. He wanted Laura to take his cock deep down her throat and his load of cum for good measure.

They fucked practically daily for 2 years and with always a blowjob to start or finish. Laura became a confident fellatrix and lover of semen.

But today it wasn't James she featured in her dreams but the occasions that she went rogue. The teacher training colleague she spontaneously blew in the college library and the plumber visiting one morning to fix a tap...

How cliched, she flinched.

These were the two and only excursions from her otherwise fidelity. But with what she was planning with James -- to suck cock together -- it answered a question for her. Simply; would she be prepared to suck a stranger? In front of her husband? And if necessary, to take another man's cum in her mouth and share it, swap it with her husband? The answer was definitely.

She would not allow a hesitation when the moment came.

Laura sometimes liked to browse porn although she wouldn't consider herself to be an avid consumer. She clicked through a few sites on her tablet to settle for Gloryhole porn.

Watching the amateur women sucking off strangers made her wet. Clicking on "married men suck cock" porn gave her just the education she was looking for. Hot hard cocks are being sucked off by allegedly cock curious married men. She masturbated with her hand, her fingers sliding from her hot opening up to circle her clit around and back down until she came. Hard.

She lay panting, recovering and then took a look at the candidates for next Thursday.

She decided to send a teaser to each of them, to remind them and keep them keen.

Typing out a "how much we are looking forward to it" message and selecting a final few photos she took.

James's hard wet cock.

Her cum covered lips, chin and cleavage.

And, Send...

James existed in a state of horn, excitement and confusion. That he was so into this new adventure with Laura, he was certain. He frequently drifted off to his private times at the glory hole in Pheonix, the private blowbang he arranged in his basement den and the post-lockdown blowout only a couple of months back.

Yet he carried a sense of anxiety. Perhaps for being revealed as a true and not-so-curious cocksucker with vast experience. The secret and lie he had hidden from his wife.

Maybe he needed to watch his wife, whom he loved very much, helping him to find and suck strangers watching her with a stiff and wet prick in her mouth, semen wetting her lips, kissing it from her and swapping cum.

He turned back to his work. The client report was due today and he was behind.

That night after they had fucked, he awoke from a dream. In the fuzzy moments from waking, he remembered Laura at the centre of many men, naked, cum covered as they hosed her with copious loads.

But it was her reaction.

She knelt bathed in jism her tied back hair wet, eyes closed and expressing a massive grin of satisfaction, her hands smoothing the cum over her wet breast and nipples and moving down to her cunt.

James was hard again and so he quietly wanked to relieve himself.

Thursday

Today was the day.

Laura was up early and James could hear that she was taking a shower. Thirty minutes later she emerged.

"Hey," he greeted her watching her move around the room in a short silk robe.

She kissed him.

"I can't believe it. Today, tonight. It's here!" she shot a beautiful smile.

"Yes, I can't wait," James replied.

"Check this out," she pulled open her robe to reveal a hairless pussy that had just been closely shaved.

"What's with the hairless look?"

"I just felt horny doing it. I mean it's exclusively your's babe. It just makes me feel sexy."

They had three men lined up for that evening. Mark, married and 39. He lived an hour's drive away and was a sure bet to turn up. He and Laura exchanged emails a few times and she seemed quite taken with the choice of cock for her husband.

Gary was recently separated and 45. In his profile picture, he carried a large erection curving up, uncut with shaved balls. It had James salivating at the sight. A probable show but this one gave her a sense of being a bit fickle. And Chris, 34 with a long-term girlfriend wants to try some bi. A big cummer he claimed.

Laura got dressed for school a little more sexy than normal.

James thought she always looked hot but she had her hair up, with a fitted blouse that extenuated her waist and bust, the top two buttons left open to give any watcher a glimpse of her soft tanned breasts. And a pencil skirt, black and tight.

He reached to embrace her as she left the door feeling the curve of her perfect arse and kissing her.

"Now, no playing without me ok? There's a nice load in her I'll be thinking about," her hands lightly stroked his groin.

James did his best to concentrate on his work. He quit at 4 pm and jumped in the bath to dream of what was to come.

She came home on the dot and they watched some porn together.

Laura looked spectacular. Sexy. Wonton.

It was on a theme. Gloryhole and bukkake with amateur women sucking socks and a few men, allegedly married, giving blowjobs.

James was ready in 10 minutes. It's not as if he was going out but he wanted to be clean, presentable and comfortable.

Laura made a big effort to look hot. She had an important job to do in getting the cocks hard for her husband. She would be the first thing their guests saw at the door as she greeted them and settled them in. The look underneath would be a set of expensive-looking white ivory underwear, stockings garter and bra. The stocking tops could be seen below the short edge of her red satin dress that hugged her figure in the right places.

She applied her sex lipstick, mid-red and glossy.

James would be waiting down in the den. It was a basement but was very comfortable. They arranged an area in the centre where James would work their cocks. They set up three cameras centred on the area where the cock and mouth would be so they didn't have to worry about getting the right shots; at least one would grab the action.

It was approaching 8 pm and the allotted arrival time. First, to arrive was Mark, pulling up in their extensive and private stone-chipped driveway. The doorbell rang and Laura walked to open it her stiletto clicking on the hardwood floor. She squealed like an excited teenager before composing herself and calmly pulling the door open.

She stood there; a goddess of sex.

"Hello. You must be Mark. Please, come in. Glad you could make it. James and I have been so excited all week."

Mark responded, "to be honest, I couldn't believe it either. I mean, you're a hot-looking married couple wanting this. Once in a blue moon opportunity if you ask me."

Laura giggled, "Of course, we know we might be considered a little unusual, but we want this. And we want you, Mark. Come through; can I fix you a nice drink?"

James waited alone in the basement. It was a warm evening and he waited semi-naked in his black briefs. He had abstained from wanking off for three days which was quite a feat especially given how horny Laura was acting and looking. He heard Laura's laugh and heels as they came down the back stairs and emerged.