James and his wife party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James put down the camera and stood to come to her side of the table. He held her head and they kissed with hunger.

And they fucked for several more hours as the ship carved through the North Sea en route to Amsterdam.

Their apartment was in the central district close to three clubs which had private Gloryholes.

"I'm so excited!" she burst out.

"I can tell," said James.

Laura was getting ready for the night. They would go and arrive late to a club she had picked to visit with private rooms and a glory hole. Neither had been to a sex club before but the reputation of each was good.

"I think we should settle in at the bar first, maybe watch a movie," said Laura. "We can then go to a booth," she suggested.

"I want to watch you suck strangers. I'll help if you like," she said looking into the mirror and applying lip gloss.

Laura wore a latex red catsuit and she looked incredible as it clung to her body reaching down to smooth her feet into her heels.

The first club was three blocks away so they decided to have dinner of steak and red wine.

"I can't wait," She said, "I absolutely love watching you suck."

Leaving the apartment for Club LV they walked down the street full of strangers, friends, and couples going about their business. Heading slightly North they held hands. James felt an unusual sense of pride in his wife. She looked stunning, the light mesh covering her tight body underneath. Her heels clacked on the cobbled stones.

On this warm June night, it felt like not a thing was out of place - he felt close to her in a way that was almost as new lovers feel after their first week.

They reached the club and it was no mistaking that it was a sex club. The sign in red and purple neon above a large doorway with a large man in doorman gear and radio. They entered and the pulse of electronica pulled them in and down the stairs from street level.

At 11 pm it was already busy.

Couples and singles circulated.

James and Laura held hands as they took in the place.

"Let's get a drink," said Laura.

Finding the bar they took large glasses of white wine and vodka shots.

"I think we should go straight to the glory hole," said Laura excitedly.

"Lead the way," replied James.

They walked around the maze of the basement looking curiously into other corridors and rooms. What was the largest room with a stage was full of an audience watching an attractive couple locked in a sixty-nine their skin shining and mostly hairless and painted with luminous body art. The woman, a brunette, was lost in pleasure as her partner ate her pussy performatively but expertly. She had opened her legs for her partner's access and the voyeuristic audience members.

James watched perhaps just two meters from the couple. He leant in spellbound. The male's cock was hard and magnificent. The woman grasped the staff taking breaks from her oral pleasure to lick and occasionally suck its beautiful length.

James and Laura moved on past a room and off to the side where a group of sexy-looking people mostly naked writhed in an orgy. Strangers and perhaps some partners were engrossed in various sex acts. James was drawn to a lean and tanned blonde woman who was wearing a black sequin-studded blindfold and nothing else as a male held her head as she was fed a cock and he fucked her mouth.

As James watched with Laura resting back into him.

Another man and a woman were in the corner of the mass of lovers. They were both kneeling and alternately fellating a hard and wet prick. James thought; this was him and Laura just last week at their gathering.

Laura and James exchanged a look and smiled as she reached to check the state of his arousal. She traced the length of his solid prick still resting in his pants.

"Come on, Darling, I'm so horny. Let's find what we came for," said Laura and moved to the doorway taking James's hand. Her heels clacked on the concrete floor as James admired his wife's ass as it swayed bound in her catsuit.

Another left turn and a sign -- To the Gloryholes.

"This is it!" She squealed.

The beat of the music was much reduced as they walked down an alley of doors leading to the booths. They found one; No.9 with a door opening inwards to a small room about two meters square. They entered and closed the door.

A small screen played porn in silence. A blowbang scene that seemed rather apt.

The right-hand wall had the Gloryhole, more of a long slot that James appreciated as being able to accommodate different heights of the owner. The booth was immaculately clean which was a pleasant surprise. A small ledge for seating had a bottle of lube and a small tray of condoms and those wipes in a bottle.

"Oh my God," said Laura like an excited teen, "we're here!"

She pushed James to the door and kissed him deeply, her moist red lips and tongue taking James deeply.

"What do we do now?" She asked

James moved to the hole and looked inside. It was empty.

"We just wait."

They didn't need to wait long on a busy Saturday night. Laura looked inside and noticed a single man. She decided that a friendly and inviting tone was best.

"Hi," she said while showing the stranger a glimpse of her attractive face and smile.

"Hello," came the response in a heavily accented voice. The words that came next from his wife's mouth still jolted him.

"Can I suck your cock?" asked Laura to the stranger.

"Yes."

She turned to James and said, "I'll get him ready for you."

The voice came, "Is there someone with you?"

Laura replied, "Yes, it's my husband. He's watching me suck your cock," she paused, "would it be ok if he sucked you too?"

The voice came, "Yeah. That would be hot."

James decided to remove his clothing and free his cock, already leaking.

A semi-hard cock appeared through the hole. Laura applied a small amount of lube to the hardening prick and gently wanked it. She made herself comfortable, kneeling slightly parted.

James thought she looked incredibly sexy kneeling there in her tight catsuit, low cut exposing a good amount of her C-cup cleavage and her hair tied up.

The cock was stiffening as her hands jerked it slowly treating the full shaft. They watched as the hardening took place, the head engorging and becoming shiny, hiding then revealing itself behind the foreskin.

It seemed quiet now the music beat faded into the background. Laura leaned forward and licked the length of the cock, once twice, three times then looked at her husband and smiled. She placed her red lips over the head to kiss it then a broad lick before taking two inches in a slowly bobbing suck.

There was an audible gasp from the owner then something muttered in Dutch. She smiled at James who couldn't quite believe that his loving wife was sucking the cock of a complete stranger right in front of him. She used her hand in unison with her full lips to draw in four inches deep.

James knelt next to her. She knew she had done her job, to get the cock hard and ready for her husband to enjoy and finish. But just then there was a knock at the wall and a quick "I'm gonna cum!"

Laura withdrew in surprise but it was what happened immediately that shocked them both: the cock started to ejaculate. And it was both powerful and sustained.

The shards of spunk arced up to land in her hair and cascade down from her forehead to her chin. She gasped, dropping her mouth open. The spunk kept coming coating her cheeks and lips and finally spraying over the area of her exposed breasts to pool and penetrate the cleavage gap.

She kept wanking the cock and it kept coming for what was probably not longer than 15 seconds but seemed like minutes. Laura had been truly coated; James thought there was three times more than when he gave her his most copious facial. The spunk rolled and dripped off her lips and chin. More than panting, she heaved before releasing her grip as it retracted through the hole.

James lunged to kiss her hard as they enjoyed the slick warmth of the fresh load. He kissed and licked her mouth gathering the semen in her chin. He greedily slurped the cum from her cheeks, and her forehead and kissed her hard exchanging the stranger's spunk. Finally, he lapped the cum from her soft breasts.

Ultimately they both ended up with cum covered faces and glistened.

"Wow," said James, "what a dodge! Coulda been me."

Laura laughed incredulously.

"It was supposed to be you! I'm just here as the help, remember?"

Laura stood up looking at the semen stains on her catsuit. She reached for her phone and took a selfie, the two of them grinning cum coated grins. They didn't have to wait until the next occupant.

"This one is totally yours, fella," she said as James dropped to his knees and placed his finger in the hole. Laura did a little cleaning up with the wipes removing the worst of the cum stains from her suit.

"I'll suck your cock," said James to the new stranger.

The cock was passed through the hole and James took it straight into his mouth. It was thicker and longer than the last and James hoped it would last longer than two minutes. He settled into a rhythm as the cock owner thrust deeply. He salivated and savoured the pre-cum which quickly mixed with James's mouth juice to make a super slick wet mixture.

Laura watched in awe as her husband sucked the substantial cock. She was in no doubt that he was into it and was a substantially experienced cocksucker way more than he had let on.

James held up the length so he could slow things down and lick the length and the balls.

Quietly, his wife filmed the action from the corner of the booth. She was conscious of the heat and wetness between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together feeling little pulses from her clit. She needed to get access to her pussy and the all-in-one body suit made that difficult.

Watching her porn star for a night through the phone screen she saw a man lost in the cocksucking as he pumped the substantial column. Drool rolled down his chin dripping to the floor. James was taking it deep and partially into his throat but he had to control the gag, lost in the moment and oblivious to his wife watching, filming.

After two more minutes, he felt the switch. When the taste and slickness changed as a flood of precum poured across his tongue.

"Yes, baby. Make him cum! Make him spunk in your mouth," she encouraged.

James didn't hear her. He just chased the cum from his cock quarry. He didn't wait long before feeling the pulse and the feeling and taste of semen ooze into his mouth. He kept pumping until it was spent sliding his lips firmly up the staff without letting a single drop of nectar be lost.

"Show me," demanded his wife.

James opened his mouth to reveal a large deposit of white pearl on his tongue and the cavity where the tongue usually rests.

"Now send it down," she ordered recalling a director of those Gloryhole Swallow videos on Pornhub.

He swallowed the stranger's cum savouring its milky viscosity. James hadn't noticed that Laura had somehow extracted herself from the second-skin catsuit leaving her practically naked apart from an electric blue thong and her five-inch stilettos.

"I got so horny, I needed to play with my clit," she feigned a look of forgiveness.

"Fair enough," said James.

"I'm so hot -- I'm going out for some drinks," she said.

"But you're practically naked," but it was too late as she'd strutted into the neon-lit corridor.

James sat on the ledge in the small booth savouring the experience. He was in a glory hole in Amsterdam with his sex goddess who was actively facilitating and participating in his cocksucking urge.

He thought back a few weeks when she organised his mini blowbang. What was happening? And should he be concerned? Snapping back from his ruminations he heard a woman laugh and the door open. Laura appeared and she was laughing and talking to someone. She carried two glasses of wine, well, plastic tubs more like.

Nearly spilling them she announced, "James -- I found us some friends!"

Her expression was one of being incredibly pleased with herself. Moving further into the booth, one man and then another followed her.

"Darling. I'd like you to meet Jens and Herv- that's right isn't it?" Checking for acknowledgement.

"Jens and Herv are in from Germany for the weekend and I suggested they meet you, you know to help with our Thing."

She called it A Thing.

Jens was tall, over 6 feet and muscular. He was naked from the waist up and wore some white denim shorts that were, well, short. His bulge was obvious and made James's cock head twitch. Herv was slightly shorter and shaggy blond, also fit-looking. They were ideal, James thought at least from the outside.

"We got talking at the bar and kinda hit it off."

Jens chipped in, "To be honest, it was her tits that spoke first," he laughed.

"Yes, I can see what you mean," said James.

"And her ass second," chipped in Herv, laughing.

"Actually I think her arse is her best physical feature. But her mind; her mind is quite the sex organ." James looked at Laura as they exchanged meaning.

"Time for you to get naked, guys," ordered Laura, taking a large slug of wine.

The two men pulled down their shorts to reveal thongs holding their gear. James reached up for Jens's cock and balls and gently messaged them to noticeable growth. His cock head appeared first James hooking the leather retainers to pull down and reveal a beautiful and heavy package. The cock, freed of its constraints bounced gently.

James looked to Laura who had done the same thing to the other package and the couple observed the two male specimens while gently fondling their balls and hardening cocks. Jens was almost fully erect as James held a 7-inch and rather wide column of meat. It was lightly veined, a feature James liked with a wide mushroom head and it was hairless.

This was a beautiful cock, thought James as he licked the length from base to head while being watched by his wife and Herv. James licked the ballsack with the flat of his tongue getting it wet and fully aroused.

Laura watching her husband preparing this cock noticed how proficient her husband was at this. How easy and relaxed he appeared holding cock. As she was finishing her thought, James took the cock and sucked it into his mouth several times.

She looked at Herv who was solid, bouncing and starting to leak slick precum. Laura gently wanked his cock which Herv responded to with a twitch of his cock and a sigh.

"Would you like me to..?" Asked Laura.

He answered by bringing his long and thin cock to her full lips that were made for cocksucking. She licked the tip while watching him noticing the slickness and soft neutral taste. Watching James she opened her mouth to idly take the head and roll her tongue around it. She released the cock from her mouth.

"I'm just the fluffer," she explained to Herv, "he's the main act."

Herv looked slightly disappointed but watched as James started to rapidly piston and wank the other cock in unison. The sound of sucking was unmistakable and loud. James was hungry. He did not hold back. He was cum chasing, not savouring.

Jens was thrusting firmly in response. He too was chasing his orgasm. James was able to take the cock into his throat and take his lips to the base.

Laura was sucking the other cock just to maintain its erection but broke suck to stare at the sight of her husband deepthroating and being mouth fucked. The scene was loud, wet and incredibly erotic.

Laura fingered herself moving aside her tiny thong to stroke her engorged wet pussy lips and clit that was now protruding. She hungrily sucked the cock in front of her going well beyond her duties as a fluffer.

She and James were devouring meat.

Jens was first to cum with no announcement but an agonized gasp. Semen jettisoned from the prick into mouth and throat. It was a powerful eruption and there was a lot of cum which James held in his mouth. Inevitably some spunk escaped his lips and dripped to his thighs. The final few jerking pumps and the cock had delivered its load.

Laura broke her sucking and moved to kiss James fully and passionately. She tasted the sperm and felt its smooth slickness as James pushed her back to swap it fully into her mouth. His wife responded by taking the top position and opening her mouth to drain the spunk back into her husband's mouth. James decided it was time to swallow the load.

Laura indicated to Herv that it was his turn, holding the cock length and feeding it into James's mouth. He hungrily picked up where she left off and sucked hard and fast, licking the underside sweet spot with his tongue and giving the head fast and focused lip suck.

The reward came.

But Herv wanted to do things differently.

He wanked his wet cock holding the tip close to James who had opened his mouth wide ready for the cum. The cock shot its semen ribbons across James's tongue and then oozed a white flow to complete his orgasm.

There was no stopping Laura.

She moved in for her cummy kiss rolling her tongue in the cum and kissing off the remaining spunk drops from her husband's lips and cheek. She deposits it in his mouth, this was his to consume.

The men said their goodbyes to their companions who dressed and moved back into the corridor. Laura was tingling verging on the edge of auto orgasm.

"Darling. I'm so horny! You gotta fuck me -- NOW!" She barked her order.

They left the booth looking for a place to fuck.

It was urgent.

One room was full with an orgy, another with two couples.

They found an empty room about 5 metres square with a large bed covered in black leather. Laura pulled James inside pulling off her thong but leaving her 5-inch heels on. She simply lay back and opened her legs wide.

James could smell her intoxicating feminine sex and see the wetness of her cunt glistening in the dim light.

"Fuck me!" she ordered.

James leaned down his prick engorged and glossy but it was his tongue that made first contact with Laura's glowing clit. He ran up the lips of her cunt slowly and pushed the tip of his tongue around the hood. In a few seconds, it triggered an orgasm and his wife writhed, arms streaked above her head, a scream stuck her eyes tight shut.

Her pelvis reeled and her legs clamped James's head. He tried to continue oral ministrations, but she barked assertively, "put that cock in me!"

He did as she demanded, in one move his 6-inch rod was thrust to the hilt. There was no resistance, their juices built up in the last couple of hours lubricated the lunge. For James, the feeling of exquisite incarceration caused him to gasp.

For Laura, she felt like she had been completed for the night. Within a few more thrusts, she felt the rush from her hard nipples to her pussy as she came. Had the light not been so low, an observer would have seen a red flush over her neck and upper breast.

James lay flat on her kissing her deeply as her climax eased.

But there was an observer.

They had attracted several; a couple and two single men who lingered at the entrance curtain to the room before they slowly took up positions around the edge of it. The attractive blonde from earlier and her male companion leaned in close. The single men lingered back.

This wasn't lovemaking.

James and Laura fucked hard sliding around the surface as they ground against each other.

James was aware of the eyes on them.

Laura looked over at the couple who were perched on the edge of the bed. She and the blonde woman exchanged a look as Laura's head thrust and relaxed on the surface. She reached up to the woman and pulled her down to her mouth for a kiss.

They broke after a long while and the blonde stroked Laura's right breast before leaning in to suck her nipple and lick the sweat.

One of the single men had moved close to Laura. He was naked and his cock rose from a lightly-haired lower abdomen. He looked to James almost for permission as he offered her his cock to her lips. She opened and lightly sucked the tip. It was obvious he wanted more.