James and his wife party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck him," she looked at James.

"Stand in front of me," commanded James, "you can feed me your cock while I fuck my wife."

He didn't need a second invitation as the stranger stood his feet on either side of Laura's waist. He fed his hard but average length into James's open mouth and fucked it lightly. With one hand, James pulled his wife in on each thrust and with his other pulled the left buttock of the man on his thrust.

The joint fucking and sucking was an unexpected bliss for James. The man he was sucking suddenly tensed and unloaded into James's mouth, semen dripping onto Laura's abdomen. Swallowing, the man moved away to be replaced by a second man feeding James his long and black marble rod.

James's cock was in a state of high arousal, but to his surprise, he had greater stamina than he expected. Laura came over his cock again, pulsing more of her cum.

She was kissing the blonde almost constantly now as she looked up and saw the perfect ass of a toned black man thrusting his cock into her husband's mouth.

The scene attracted several more onlookers, two couples and two single men.

James concentrated on sucking the cock, wanking it against his flat tongue, encouraging the load of spunk. He licked its owner's balls heavy and sweat-tasting.

He sucked vigorously on the large and smooth cock head and was rewarded with the warmth filling his mouth. He quickly swallowed and the man stepped away.

A new arrival was about to replace him, but James now needed to climax.

He looked at Laura.

She knew his thoughts and nodded.

"Darling. Fuck my arse." In her best posh English accent laying it on for the audience. The small audience gasped at the voyeuristic possibilities.

"Certainly Miss Moneypenny," he flipped Laura to all fours and positioned the head of his cock at her beautiful star. No extra lubrication was needed, he just pushed and she took his cock into her arsehole.

He rested with two inches inside as she relaxed and then took 2 more inches. James pushed hard until he was bottomed out her rectum warm and tight around his prick.

The couple watched closely as James thrust fucking his wife in the arse.

He was now withdrawing all his inches and thrusting back hard. Laura, eyes closed her breasts juddering, feeling the cock invading her and feeling the pleasure emanate to her pussy. The whole area was a giant erogenous zone and she could feel a distance wave coming. The delicious feelings overwhelmed her and her next orgasm was triggered.

James was also ready.

He announced, "I'm gonna cum in your arse babe. Ready? Take it, take my spunk!"

He roared, head flipping back his huge pent-up load filling his wife's rectum.

He withdrew and Laura collapsed forward her legs apart her anus emitting the white spunk and running down to her pussy and dripping to the leather bed surface.

James rolled, in a spent and exhausted mess.

He reached down for her hand and squeezed it, they looked at each other and kissed.

The crowd gave appreciative words and noises. The couple were by now in the corner gyrating, the blonde impaled on her male companion's cock.

"It's nice to inspire," commented James to Laura.

Back at the apartment, it was 4 am and they were quiet and thoughtful.

They had taken a long shower together washing away the night. They held each other, kissing under the warm water from the oversized shower head.

Later, he poured her a glass of wine.

"Are you OK?" He inquired.

"I feel different," she said.

"Ok. Is that good different..?"

"Yes, I think so. Tonight was indescribable. I've never felt so erotic so sexual. I just know that I want more of whatever it was."

"Watching you was like watching me. Isn't that weird?" She said.

James thought back to his very first ideas about what it would be like to suck a cock when watching her fellate him.

"No. When I think about it, it isn't weird at all," he said, before kissing her good night.

***