James and his wife party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James. I have a new good friend for you to meet. This is Mark."

Mark was as per the photos; a decent-looking guy. Short dark hair around 5'9" and quite trim. He wore jeans and a shirt and appeared to be quite anxious.

James was not anxious at all. He'd been through this many times before. It was cock he wanted and craved, but he needed to appear to Laura a little bit novice.

James and mark said their hellos, Mark sat holding a beer as they chatted for a bit.

Laura's phone buzzed off and she checked it.

"Oh, wow. We have another arrival babe."

She headed off to greet the next guest.

James had learned that you never could tell how many or even if any guys would turn up. Even when promised have their cocks expertly sucked. The two made small talk.

Mark commented, "Wow, Laura is a knockout."

"Yes, she has certainly been into our little project,' replied James. "It's for me. She's been a real force behind wanting me to suck cock. I hope you don't mind the cameras. They're set up to keep your face out of the picture."

Laura emerged with not one but two men.

"Honey. Guess what? We have a full house tonight! This is Gary and John. What luck for your first cock sucking!"

Laura was giddy with excitement and played a perfect tease; sexy and articulate. It turned James on no end. After 10 minutes of chatter and some light drinking, she stood up looking tight and very fuckable.

"So gentlemen, as I said in our email exchange, my husband, James here would like to explore the excitement of cock sucking. He wants to -- and I very much want it too -- take each of your hard cocks and suck them until you cum. So, who wants to go first?"

There was a surprising hesitancy. Maybe the men were a bit shy. Maybe the booze hadn't yet worked. Fortunately, Laura took the initiative.

James thought she looked stunning with her black patent leather stilettos aka Fuck Me shoes, her very short red satin dress cut low and her perfect makeup and hair.

She reached around her back and reached for her zip. Not quite able to reach she asked, "Oh Gary, can you help?"

"I'd be pleased to," pulling the zip down slowly getting a glimpse of her fine bra straps and towards her lower back.

"Oh, thanks," she giggled before shimmying a wiggle and letting her dress fall to the floor.

"James, this one first I think. For being a gentleman."

James watched as his much-loved wife dropped to her stocking-clad knees and rubbed her hands over his swelling crotch.

She looked up at James and to Gary and the other two men before reaching to unbuckle the black belt and with her thumb and forefinger pull down the zip. She looked up to meet Gary's eyes locked on her face her lips glossy. She subconsciously licked her top lip with her tongue.

James watched his wife reach into the stranger's briefs and feel a warm semi-hard cock pulling it out while Gary pushed down his pants stepping out and pulling up his shirt.

Very soon the man was naked and hardening fast.

Laura leaned forward her tongue outstretched to make contact with the underside of this standing erection. She licked the length several times before taking several inches into her hot mouth.

Gary sighed in relief.

"Oh, man. That feels great."

Laura bobbed as the prick fully hardened.

A naked James joined in next to her. She released the prick from her lips, smiled at James and grasped the girth gently feeding it to James. He opened his mouth and took the cock.

That feeling rolled over James as he sat and savoured the hardness and light salty aroma. Holding the cock and guiding it into his mouth he sucked hungrily.

"There's a good boy..." his wife encouraged smiling and wide-eyed as her husband sucked looking like a pro.

He sucked it deep before reaching his gag point and stopping and providing lots of tongue to the underside and head.

Gary started to thrust his cock into James's drooling mouth, saliva starting to roll down his chin and neck.

Laura watched intently reaching in to kiss James's left cheek.

He sensed her and broke mid-suck to land a hot wet kiss as they opened to kiss fully, deeply and wet.

"I need to get busy with the next one, babe," before reaching for Mark's hand and pushing him back into the easy chair. She stripped him while glued to the action James was giving.

"He seems to be enjoying himself. He's really into it," said Mark.

Laura had noticed the same. Her husband didn't flinch at cock. The cameras caught the action for their posterity. She stripped Mark naked he was already hard and leaking.

"Looks like my work here is done," she said to her client.

"That's a shame. I was hoping to get those lips around this," gesturing to his cock.

"Well maybe just a little one, we don't want to be disappointed before our star of the show," smiling before leaning in to take the next cock in her mouth. The job of a fluffer, she had read, was to keep the client ready to film but not make it so close to coming as wreck the scene.

She could see James bobbing and could hear him slurping on the soaking prick.

"I'm, I'm gonna cum!" Gary announced.

James had worked on it for 10 minutes which he felt was quite a long time for a blowjob. The room stopped what they were doing watching the two men finish one directly into the mouth of the other.

Gary grunted as his spunk started to flow and James clamped his lips while using his hand to pump the length. The cock thrust and pumped the creamy prize and James took it all without hesitation.

Gary finished and James slowly withdrew making sure to keep the load in his mouth. He stood and walked over to Laura he crouched down and opened his mouth to show his wife the semen of another man.

With his eyes locked on hers, he closed his lips and swallowed the cum.

Laura notices a drop of semen on James's bottom lip. She reached up and with her right forefinger wiped it up and pushed it into James' mouth.

"See. You missed a bit."

James looked intently at her as they moved in for a deep, hungry kiss.

"I have your next client ready," she said and James stooped to take the next cock deep into his mouth.

Mark lay back in the chair, naked. James thought he was quite a handsome man.

Mark told them that he was recently divorced and looking to expand his horizons.

Sucking men and being sucked would fit comfortably into that arena.

James knelt between Mark's open legs and reached up for his cock. It was quite a decent length about six and a half inches he guessed and wide with veins sticking out prominently. The head was flat and dark. Leaning forward, James glanced at Laura. As their eyes connected he opened and took the new cock into his mouth.

Without breaking eye contact he sucked in the cock deeply enjoying the warmth and hard softness of the flesh. James rubbed Mark's inner thigh as he locked on the length with an O-ring of his lips. It was quite a challenge for James to take the girth of this particular prick.

"Man, that's good," said Mark, "I wish my new girlfriend would know my cock as you do."

James drew deeply 5 inches of meat, drool emanating which rolled down from the corner of his mouth pumping out as the cock pistoned in. He carried on for five more minutes against Marks's increasingly passionate thrusts. James controlled this with his hand wanking the shaft and holding it back.

Before long, Mark slapped his left hand on the back of James's head. The spunk eruption took them both by surprise flooding James's mouth with copious hot cum. He waited until the bucking eased withdrawing his lips slowly from the spunky prick.

Laura moved in next to him, kneeling. James noticed that at some point she lost her bra enclosing her exquisite C-cups and bullet-hard nipples. James moved his spunk-filled mouth to her left tit and bath her nipple in warm cum licking it with his tongue. She pulled him up and kissed again their tongues fighting in the viscous silk, swapping the load between their mouths.

Laura broke the kiss, after all, the cum was for her husband. She raised her right hand to gently encourage his swallow sending it down his throat.

Their third guest, John stood at the side of the room waiting, patiently.

His was a magnificent 8-inch column of marble enjoying dimensional perfection. He was rock hard, and dripping wet meaning Laura could skip her fluffing duty.

James walked over to the kneeling area triangulated by the two cameras rolling catching the action.

He reached for John's cock and gently wanked it. He thought back to other men he had anonymously sucked with cocks as beautiful as this one. It was a substantial specimen and, he hoped, would deliver to him a substantial load. James bent over to take it into his mouth sucking a few inches.

Laura watched John's reaction, leaning his head back in pleasure and lust.

"Isn't this just wonderful," she said to no one in particular, "that's my husband doing that to him. My lovely, straight husband."

Gary sitting closest let out a small laugh, "He ain't straight. At least he's orally bi."

She turned with a look to question what he had just said.

"Obviously you've got gay and bi men. But there's the straight married cocksucker variety. They have no interest in men, they don't kiss other men and they don't fuck other men. They are only interested in sucking cock. From what I see, that's your husband."

This was a revelation to Laura.

Then the obvious hit her.

James was a cocksucker.

How long... her thought tailed off as she watched John being expertly sucked by her man. She sat there on the sofa and noticed she was holding the two men's cocks and lightly wanking them as they all watched the scene.

James was giving the blowjob of his life to the cock of his life. It deserved his very best.

The sound. Wetness, sucking, slurping and James's guttural hunger. The sight. Kneeling man taking inches of meat on each stroke into his throat. His tongue licked the whole length from John's heavy balls to the mushroom tip. His hand was covered in saliva-slick precum perfectly assisting the pumping.

John was close.

James could feel the change of taste and viscosity as more precum emanated from the prick.

"Ahh, I'm gonna cum."

"Wank into my mouth! Fill me with your gorgeous spunk!" ordered James.

James kneels with his open mouth turning to directly look into camera one.

John erupted and he roared. Strong jets coated James's tongue and throat stray jets hitting his lips with pearly ivory. Swallowing while the last pulses finished, James took the cock to suck it clean of its stray load then released it.

He looked at Laura.

"How was the show?" as he used his fingers to find and lick the spunk off his face.

She was smiling. Quizzical. Proud. Horny. Predatory.

Laura was a sight for sore eyes in her ivory lace and satin.

Her tits seemed swollen much larger and her nipples were dark red bullets. She had her legs draped over the men on either side and had lost her panties at some point.

James noticed her cunt was dark red and open like a flower and was wet from flowing juice.

He crawled forward to her pussy and pulled her closer. He lapped. She writhed.

"Please, fuck me, James."

He continued to lick and probe her soaking pussy savouring her taste and flicking her red clit. She came instantly and hard. The scream was trapped but her legs clamped hard. James's cock had been hard for over an hour and was slick from leaking precum.

He lined up his cock head to her; all he needed to do was the slightest of pushes and he fully entered her feeling her heat and beginning to thrust into her slickness. Looking at her face, she was lost somewhere. She contorted as an orgasm rolled over her.

He smiled at her in the moment.

James scooped her up and moved to the centre of the room and placed her on the blanket. They thrust together. They kissed. He sucked her nipples wired directly to her pussy triggering another small orgasm.

There was an animalistic urge and he rotated her onto all fours to thrust deeply.

"Darling," he seemed to bring her back to earth. "Don't forget our guests. It's round two, remember?"

She snapped back.

"Whose first? Who wants my mouth around their prick while James fucks me?"

Mark hesitated the least and received his prize.

All Laura needed to do was provide a hole for him to thrust into.

James told him, "when you want to cum, stand in front of me and finish in my mouth, OK?

The scene of a beautiful forty-something woman being spit roasted in rhythm was too much for Gary. He stood and carried his erection to James wanking as he walked over and, without warning, spunking onto his left cheek. James turned and clamped his lips as he finished.

James was conscious of the scene: His prick thrusting into the most heavenly place and a cock releasing into his mouth, a memory burned.

Gary stepped away and found a place to recover.

Mark was holding Laura's head and thrusting. Looking up at James he broke away and stood, his legs parted with Laura's torso below. He fed James his cock and pulsed spunk dripping onto the curve of Laura's sweaty buttocks rolling down the crack of her asshole.

James somehow carried on fucking. This wasn't lovemaking. It was animal brutality and he was chasing his release.

John was now being treated to Laura's mouth as his considerable prick pistoned. She was a tool for his need.

He stood and straddled Laura offering James the cock which he consumed. With a thrust and a grunt before releasing his load, James hungrily swallowed. That action was the trigger and he felt a surge from his balls and ass as the spunk erupted into Laura's cunt.

Release!

He could feel Laura coming as she contracted, gasping, and collapsing into a hot and very sticky mess.

Very soon, the men said their thanks and goodbyes as James and Laura held each other in their delirium coming down slowly from the stratosphere. They realised they were alone; the cameras were still recording.

Laura was the first to speak.

"How was that for you?" she smiled.

"That was the most erotic moment of my life. Unbelievable," replied James.

"You know, there was a moment when I was sitting with Mark and Gary - when you were sucking John. You were totally into it. A natural."

James was idly stroking her right breast and nipple.

"Gary explained to me the idea of a Straight Married Cocksucker. That's you I think."

James wondered where this was going and he felt danger.

"But for me too, that was the most erotic moment ever. Even the times we've had together," pausing, "I want more," she said.

And she left it there, the thought unspecified. For now. And they started to gather themselves.

James checked the cameras and switched off the recording.

The next morning was a normal Friday.

Laura got ready for school and James for his work in the basement study where they sucked and fucked themselves to oblivion the night before.

She looked amazing he thought. Glowing.

Saying goodbye to her as she left the door he held her and gave her a deep full kiss.

"Have a good day," he said.

"I don't know how I'll be able to concentrate," She smiled, "I have a little holiday in mind. Let's talk later."

"Intriguing..." said James as she stepped out into the sunshine.

James promised himself to try and avoid watching the playback and to get some work done.

Later that day at dinner, Laura played distractedly with her food.

"You OK?" James asked.

"Yes."

"You've been thinking about last night?"

"I haven't been able to stop," she confided, "watching you. Sucking off those strangers -- so abandoned to it. I was so captivated. I wanted you to do it. And you didn't hesitate. I mean, I reckon most men would flinch at the prospect of taking a stranger's cum in their mouth for the first time. But not you."

James just listened.

Was this the point of convergence when his secret would be exposed?

"You were a natural, James. A natural born cocksucker."

Laura had said it.

"Have you..." she tailed off and stopped.

She tried again.

"Have you, I mean, have you sucked before?"

This was it.

James was silent, playing with a piece of chicken on the plate.

"It's OK," she said reassuring him and stroking his hair gently.

There was a long pause.

"Yes." He said.

She stayed quiet letting James formulate the words.

"I have sucked other men before."

Silence.

"Are you a Straight Married Cocksucker, James?"

"Yes. Yes, I like to suck other men. I started 10 years ago. On a business trip. I met him in an online chat room. We met at my hotel room and we sucked each other off.

And I loved it. And I was hooked...

I think I got curious from you. How you sucked me, what it was like for you. How much you enjoyed it."

She just stayed quiet and listened.

James decided to go all in.

"I've met many men since then, usually at hotels. But I've visited a Gloryhole. I've arranged a blowbang in our basement. I've hired a hotel room to meet many men over a day. And I've sucked strangers in the woods."

He looked at her, feeling shame and fear.

He needn't have.

Laura leaned forward and kissed him.

"I love you," she said.

"You kinky bastard," his wife said incredulously, teasing him.

"I want us to go to Amsterdam. I want us to go to a Gloryhole so I can watch you. School holiday is coming," she said.

And they finished their meal in thoughtful silence.

Three weeks later they were settling into the cabin of a large and modern ferry making its way to Amsterdam the veritable Sex Capital if indeed Berlin would offer up that honour. Laura unpacked her bag excitedly showing James a skimpy bikini and see-through shawl.

"I got these, " she gleefully showed him a pair of 5-inch red patent leather stilettos most certainly bought from the Fuck Me section of a website.

"Hot. Where did you find all that gear?" asked James.

She mentioned a well-known online store.

Laura was rather giddy with excitement in a kind of Christmas morning way. The overnight crossing was smooth and very comfortable. The food and drink were excellent and they settled back into their cabin after a second bottle of Merlot.

They fucked casually.

Afterwards, James got out his phone for an impromptu interview with his wife. She looked amazing in the afterglow of their tryst sitting in her white robe at the small cabin table. It fell open showing her exquisite soft tits.

James admired the shape and the nipple he could almost glimpse and that he had sucked on so vigorously 10 minutes ago. He played the role of the voyeuristic interviewer.

"Laura. I've heard a rumour about your husband..."

"It's not a rumour. My husband likes to suck the cocks of other men. He's a cocksucker."

James's cock pulsed as she said it.

She continued.

"I've seen it. I've seen him on his knees devouring the 7-inch prick of a stranger. I've seen him bob on another cock and take its cum. And watched him swallow loads of semen in our kind of mini blow bang.

After a pause, "But I suspect I don't know the half of it. I believe my husband has been an avid cocksucker for some time. You see, he only reveals things to me when he has no choice."

She looked directly at him.

"This trip we're taking. It's my idea, but he's fully on board if you forgive me the nautical pun..."

James intervened.

"That's interesting. Why do you say that?"

Laura went on, "It's because he doesn't flinch from the cum. He's so eager. Most first-time men, at least I imagine, would think twice about taking a load of semen from another man's prick. Not James - I watched him take it all. Like a Greedy Girl, but Boy. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

Laura stared at James almost daring him to refute her allegation.

She took a large sip of wine in silence.