James' SEX TV Ch. 01

Story Info
I start a new sex channel with Kim Kardashian.
3.4k words
3.78
11.7k
12
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

This is a super spectacular sleazy freakfest fuck parody... It's fucking hot... But, it ain't real.

This is a new sleazy, freaky, fuck parody series about me starting a new pay channel, James' SEX TV... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

My girlfriend, Kim Kardashian and I were sitting around our Malibu home, smoking some weed and relaxing, before heading out. I looked at my babe and smiled. She's so fucking beautiful. That long dark, shiny hair. Those luscious, full lips. That perfect, curvy body in that skin tight, creme colored wraparound dress. Those four inch creme colored high heels. She is a walking, talking, great fucking dream come true.

We were heading out to my new pay TV channel, James' SEX TV. Hey, sex sells, so why not make a channel about it? All the famous chicks I pimp are gonna help out and host shows. Kim has her own talk show, Kim's World. My channel is gonna be celebrities galore and sleazy, freaky sex galore. A perfect combo for a TV channel... Or any other situation. We headed over to Hollywood and went into the studio building I bought. Kim invested in it too, so she's president. I'm CEO. Kim went to her office, while I went over to the, Wendy Does Gossip, set. My old friend Wendy Williams was doing a gossip show on my channel, so I decided to check out her progress.

I ran into Spence Ulchin, another old friend from New York. I had hired him as my assistant. His duties at the channel were to keep things running smoothly... However he could. He was a busy guy, but a good worker. "Hey Spence, go check on Kim and see if she needs anything."

"Yes sir. I'll go right over there."

He headed over to Kim's office, while I saw my girl Wendy in the hair and makeup room. "Hey there gorgeous."

"JAMES. How u doin?" She got me with her catchphrase. "You're looking handsome, like always babe."

"You're looking fucking gorgeous, as always. Damn, titties all out and stuff. Lookin' fucking fantastic and shit." We laughed. Wendy shook those awesome, huge fake tits for me.

"The girls missed you." I walked over behind her and reached around groping those huge tits. Wendy moaned and stuck her huge chest out for me. I slowly unbuttoned her short, lavender dress top. Her huge tits encased in her lacey purple bra, I squeezed and shook them roughly. Wendy moaned and purred. She put her hands over mine. The makeup artist took the hint and left, closing the door behind her. Fuck, I love Wendy's tits. They are so fucking big. She's lost some weight recently, but her tits didn't get any smaller. They look even bigger now. I pulled them out of her bra cups and squeezed them softly... then roughly, alternating, eliciting such sexy moans from Wendy.

"You missed the girls too huh?" Wendy asked, rubbing my hands and forearms, as I played with her enormous black breasts.

"Oh yeah baby. Oh yeah." I leaned down and slowly licked her neck, up and down, slowly.

Meanwhile... Spence walked up to Kim's office door and started to knock, when he heard moaning. The door was cracked, so he peeked in and saw Kim using her Hitachi magic wand on herself. Her dress was open and she was playing with her left tit, as she used the magic wand on her pussy. Spence didn't know what to do. He was turned on, but also scared, knowing Kim was my woman. He accidentally hit the door with his foot and startled Kim. She quickly closed her dress. Spence acted like nothing happened and knocked on the door. "Yes?" Kim asked, closing and tying her dress.

"Um, sorry ma'am. James just wanted me to check on you and see if you needed anything."

"Oh, hey Spence. Come in...So...how, much did you see?" Kim knew Spence was a nice guy and a friend of mine. She also knew he wouldn't try anything, so it was accidental. Spence walked in her office and looked nervous.

"Um... Noth... Nothing." He stammered. Kim laughed.

"It's ok Spence. I know it was an accident. I'm not mad at you. Did you like what you saw? Kim winked, teasing him.

"Um... Yeah... I mean..."

"Well I'm glad. I would've been upset if you said no." Kim smiled. She enjoyed teasing Spence. I need you to help me with something. I'm gonna interview Erin Andrews. Will you stay and help with the interview?"

"Ummm... Sure. How can I help with it?"

"You'll see." Kim winked at him again. She's such a sexy tease.

Meanwhile, back in the hair and makeup room...

"God, I love your cock." Wendy said, smiling around my shaft. She was sucking me so good. Her thick, red lips smearing her lipstick all over my cock. I was sitting on the counter in front of her. She was in the makeup chair, her head flying up and down my cock. I leaned back and smiled, loving those gorgeous, full lips wrapped around my shaft. Wendy was nude now. I reached down and squeezed her huge tits as her thick hair flew wildly, her mouth rocketing up and down my big cock. I got up before I came and sat in the chair. I sat Wendy in my lap, facing me and slid my rock hard manhood up her beautiful, mature twat. Wendy rode me like a champ. She looked right at me, her hands on my face. Her mouth was wide open, soft moans coming from her mouth. Her huge fake jugs bounced as she did on my cock. She looked so gorgeous.

Back in Kim's office...

"Erin, I think James explained your duties here. Did he tell you about your extracurricular responsibilities also?"

"Yes, he explained everything to me. I have to admit... it's a big step for me. I've never fucked on camera, or fucked a sponsor. I mean I've fooled around a little to get jobs, but not full on fucking."

Spence sat on the couch staring. He was fixated on Erin Andrews and her sex talk. He, like millions of others, has a huge crush on Erin. Kim knew this, so it was part of her teasing. She also knew he would love being this close to her. It was a reward for Spence being such a good worker.

"Tell me more. Tell us more." Kim looked over at Spence, who was trying not to drool all over himself. She laughed.

"Well... I've sucked a couple of cocks for jobs... and I let a couple of colleagues and a producer fuck my tits. Stuff like that."

"Would you mind showing Spence and I your beautiful breasts?" Kim laughed. Spence almost fell off of the sofa.

"Sure." Erin stood up and unbuttoned her white blouse. She took it off and put it on the chair. She reached around and unhooked her white bra. She tossed it over to Spence. Kim and Erin giggled. Spence smelled it and rubbed it on his face. He put it in his pocket. Erin posed with her hands on her hips. Her breasts are magnificent. Natural C cups, perfectly perky. Perfectly shaped. Her small nipples were hard. Her long, wavy blonde hair flowed down her back. She looked perfect. Kim walked around to the front of her desk and sat on the edge of it. She looked at Erin's perfect tits.

"May I?" Kim gestured to Erin's tits.

"Sure."

Kim reached out and softly cupped Erin's perky tits. She squeezed them and bounced them. She rubbed the nipples with her thumbs. Erin moaned softly. Spence just stared with an open mouth. His cock was rock hard in his pants and he hoped desperately, that he didn't cum in them. "Thank you. You have gorgeous breasts Erin."

"Thank you... So do you."

"These things?" Kim knew she had perfect tits, so she faked humility. She squeezed them through her dress, looking at them. "Spence, why don't you get an up close look at Erin's beautiful breasts? I'm sure you'd love to."

Spence jumped up off of the couch and ran over to Erin. Kim and Erin laughed. Spence looked Erin's tits over, staring open mouthed. Erin shook her head and smiled. Kim grabbed Spence hands and put them on Erin's tits. He was happily shocked. He squeezed them roughly. Erin moaned. "You know Erin, you said you've never fucked on the job... Maybe you should work out the kinks with ol' Spence here." Spence was so excited he threw off his clothes in record time. Kim chuckled. Erin looked at him and laughed.

"Oh... Ok, I guess." Erin took off her jeans and white thong She grabbed Spence's small, chubby cock and jerked it. Spence groaned uncontrollably, so excited knowing he was gonna fuck Erin Andrews. His cock leaked precum all over her hand. His cock was already hard, so she just bent over and grabbed the chair. Erin lined up Spencer's cock with her pussy, rubbed it on her labia and slid it into her own pussy. She moaned. Spence grabbed her long, thick blonde hair and pulled it, as he smacked her gorgeous, well toned ass and fucked her doggy style. He grunted and groaned as he quickly fucked Erin's sweet snatch. She moaned wildly enjoying that thick cock in her pussy. Spence may not be the kind of guy her husband is, but his cock felt good to her at that moment, so she got into it.

Spence groaned and smiled, loving every fucking second of fucking Erin Andrews. His head flew wildly, he grunted loud and slammed his chubby cock into Erin's clean shaven pussy. He lost his mind for a second and tried to reach over and grab Kim's tit, but she smacked his hand away before he could touch it. She gave him a very serious and upset look. "Sorry." Spence lowered his head, knowing he had messed up.

"Mmmmmm, fuck me Spence. Just don't cum in me... Ok?" Erin asked, biting her lower lip, very much enjoying Spence's cock in her juicy, dripping twat.

"OK. Can I cum on your tits?" Spence asked, looking at Erin's gorgeous tits as they swung under her, from the pussy pounding he was giving her.

"Yes. I'm gonna cummmm!" Erin clenched her mouth and came all over Spence's thick cock. He quickly pulled out. Erin turned around and knelt down. She grabbed his cock from him, jerked it quickly and pointed it at her tits. Spence grunted so fucking loud and sprayed Erin's beautiful jugs. His cock jerked in her hand, shooting out his cum all over her tits. Spence weezed and his body shook from excitement. Kim giggled, covering her mouth. Spence looked down at Erin. She wiped his cock clean on her tits, looking at the jizz all over them.

"That was great Erin...And Spence. (Giggling) You will be fine Erin. Just fine." Kim walked behind her desk and sat down, looking at her schedule. Erin and Spence got dressed. Kim's talk show wasn't debuting with the other shows. She was taking some time to get used to helping run things in the office, before she started her show.

Meanwhile, back in the makeup room...

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY ASS BABY!! FUCK IT JAMESSSSSSSSS!!" I had Wendy bent over the counter, as I fucked her thick ass mercilessly. My big cock flying in and out of that, now loose, chocolate booty. I smacked that ass, HARD. Wendy screamed in delight. "YESSSSS!! I smacked it again, HARDER! "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! TAKE MY ASS JAMES!! TAKE ME!! I'M YOURS!!" I squeezed her huge tits hard, pinching her thick, brown nipples. Her milk shot out, coating the counter. I drilled up her ass harder and fucking harder! Wendy squirted again for the 8th time. The floor was covered in her pussy juice.

I kept ass thumping her, squeezing those perfect, fake tits, as my white cock thrust hurriedly up her ebony ass. I pulled out and swung her around. She knelt down quickly and shoved my cock into her mouth. Wendy sucked me so fucking fast, greedily gulping down my manmeat. I thrust quickly into her sexy sucking mouth and came hard, blasting my cream into her mouth. She swallowed it down quickly, guzzling it all, as soon as my cock pumped it out. She smiled up at me, her long tongue wrapped so beautifully around my shaft. Wendy sucked me clean, moaning loudly. She smiled big and smacked her beautiful lips, when my cock slid out of her mouth. Wendy kissed the head and rubbed my cock all over her lips. She needed more makeup, but I didn't care. I love fucking her.

"Thank you baby... I needed that." Wendy said, smiling up at me, kissing my cock.

"Thanks for coming to work for me. Your show's gonna be a big hit, beautiful."

"My pleasure, handsome." Wendy kept looking up at me, my cock on her lips.

I made my way up to Kim's office. I passed Erin Andrews. She hugged and kissed me. I knocked on Kim's door and walked in. She was looking over our focus groups charts. Spence was on the sofa, working on a camera. Kim saw me and ran over to me. "Hey baby. My handsome man." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me, passionately, repeatedly. I love kissing her. She has the most delicious lips I've ever kissed. She's a helluva great kisser too. I had my arms around her waist, kissing her, picking her up and kissing her again.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." I looked my girl over. She's perfect from head to toe.

"Thank you handsome."

"So, how's everything so far?"

"Great, Spence worked out Erin Andrews' kinks. He did good. We may have a new porn star show with him." Kim winked at him. She was teasing him, but it gave me a great idea. A porn movie segment where Spence fucks celebrity chicks and porn stars. It's like an every man type of thing. You get to see a chubby, nerdy guy fuck all these super hot women. The regular guys watching could live vicariously through him. It would be a big hit. I told Kim and Spence the idea. Kim was hesitant at first, but she got what I was saying and agreed with me. Spence was nervous about it, having to perform on camera. When I reminded him of all of the hot, famous pussy he was gonna get, he came around and agreed too.

We had another appointment scheduled, so I decided to see my idea come to life, up close. Danica Patrick, Jenna Jameson and Giada De Laurentiis were all friends and fuck partners of mine and all of them were gonna be on my new channel. I explained the concept to them. "You see, it's like an every guy gets to fuck all the hotties type of porn movie thing. The viewers get to live out their fantasies through Spence, who's like an every guy... If every guy was a chubby nerd." I was teasing him. "Sorry Spence... Just teasing." He smiled and played along.

"I think it's a great idea. Who's he gonna film with first?" Giada asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could film a test scene with you guys." All three ladies looked at each other and talked amongst themselves.

"You mean you want him to fuck all three of us... On camera?" Jenna had a kind of a "I don't know" look on her gorgeous face.

"I know he's not the typical kind of guy that three gorgeous women like yourselves usually hook up with... But, yeah." They talked some more. I looked at Kim. This may be harder than I thought. She and I were sitting on the edge of her desk. We just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"What the hell... I'm in... just no anal." Danica agreed to do it. I smiled. She looked so gorgeous in tight jeans and a tight blue Chicago Cubs tee shirt. Spence had been kinda down, knowing the women weren't into fucking him... but his attitude was a lot more cheery now that Danica agreed to fuck him. Jenna was wearing a white one piece swimsuit with low cut jeans. Giada had on a gray tank top and gray and white striped sweatpants. They talked some more and finally made their decision.

"We're in. But only because of you babe. You owe us for this. We want that cock of yours too." Giada announced. I looked at Kim. She smiled at me. It looks like I was gonna be making a porn movie after all.

A short while later, we were all, even Kim, naked and Kim was filming Jenna and Giada sucking my cock. She also filmed Danica riding Spence's chubby cock on the sofa, facing him. Kim knelt down and zoomed in to catch Spence's cock driving up Danica's clean shaven snatch. She smacked Danica's sweet ass and came over to me. She bent over and backed the world's most perfect ass, up to my face. I smacked it, spread those cheeks wide and slid my tongue up her ass. She moaned with such a sexy voice, as I ate out her perfect ass. Giada and Jenna took turns sucking my cock and balls. Kim filmed it all.

Spence now had Danica bent over the chair and was fucking her doggy style. Kim squirted on me. I quickly pushed my mouth on her pussy and sucked her pussy nut out. I licked her out and sucked too. I lapped up every drop of juice she shot out. I kissed her pussy and smacked that ass again. She moved over to film Spence drilling Danica. Kim reached under her and played with one of Danica's small tits while she filmed the action. Danica rubbed Kim's pussy and leaned over, eating it out. I was fucking Jenna, bouncing her in my arms, kissing her. Giada knelt down under Danica and sucked Spence's balls. He had the happiest look ever, on his face.

I was enjoying watching him fuck the hot chicks. It was the contrast that made it cool. It made it sleazier and that made me hard as hell. Jenna screamed into my mouth and squirted all over my cock. I kissed her and let her down. I reached over and smacked Kim's ass while Danica ate her out. She looked back at me and smiled, blowing me a kiss. There were four super hot chicks in that room and mine was the hottest. I just smiled. Spence pulled out and came on Giada's mouth. She lapped up the thick jizz, sucking his head to get it all out. "Yummy." Spence smiled, knowing Giada not only swallowed his jizz, but also liked the taste. "OK Spence... Fuck my ass." Giada looked back and told him, as she held onto the chair in front of her. Jenna sucked his cock, spitting on it, to lube him. She spit on Giada's ass and guided his cock up Giada's gorgeous, perfectly toned ass.

Giada smiled big. "YESSSSS!!" Spence fucked her ass, her perfect natural tits hanging down flopping as Spence assfucked her. Jenna smacked Giada's ass. "Yeah, fuck it bitch. Pound my ass!!" Spence obliged, drilling her sweet ass harder. Jenna sucked his balls as he did. Jenna was playing with her pussy. She moaned loud with Spence's balls in her mouth and squirted across the room. It was impressive. Danica and Kim both sucked me off, as I filmed everything. I filled both of the gorgeous mouths. They swallowed my load and both sucked me dry.

It was a very fun movie shoot. I fucked all four women in the ass and pussy and tits. I came in all four mouths. Kim and I alternated filming. We watched Spence have the time of his life. He even got to pound Danica in the ass. She finally got so turned on, she changed her mind on the whole, no anal, stuff.

I fucked Kim the most. She's the one I wanted the most. I came in her pussy, ass, mouth and on her tits. The other three women ate it all up, cleaning my cum off of her perfect tits. We filmed into the night. About a five hour scene... Probably gonna need some editing. Ha. Spence fucked Danica, Giada and Jenna. I fucked them and Kim. She's all mine. It was a great day and it was just the beginning. Hell... This was only Chapter 01. (Laughing)... of... James' SEX TV.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers