All Comments on 'James' Story (Nude Mall Pt. 06)'

by ohmss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BottomlessloverBottomlesslover3 months ago

This one was Adorable and so sexy.

Now I hope we get to see more of the surrounding areas at the Nude Beach and Mall I wonder how many areas are bottomless only like a job making employees work Bottomless so they don't waste time in the restrooms undressing and redressing or some people are uncomfortable being bottomless so they stay at their work station as it's the only thing covering their genitals.

Those are some thoughts I had.

I wonder how you would feel if someone wanted to adapt this story to a visual novel or maybe a 3D Movie?

ohmssohmss3 months agoAuthor

@Bottomlesslover

Hi! Glad you enjoyed. I would absolutely be open to someone adapting anything thing I've written into another form of media. As far as I'm concerned, anyone can adapt it to their hearts content. I myself would be curious to see what they make.

Love your suggestions too. Next thing I post will be more in line with the earlier episodes and I will be going into the businesses quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey I haven’t read the story yet but I’m so so glad that you continued or added. I also hope and really really am asking for you to add to this universe. It doesn’t even matter to me if it’s short or here and there just that you add something really so often. You created something really unique here and I appreaciate the way you write and how you write the actions in the world please keep adding and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Also another thing wanna say is that I love the hairiness or the ladies in this story. I enjoy a hairy pussy, but for men it’s less caring about just don’t dive into it I guess.

ohmssohmss3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you for your kind words. I am almost finished with a new addition to this world so I hope you enjoy it. I also enjoy ladies to have both hair and no hair and everything in between. From my own experience I find it easier to go down on my wife when she has shaved but I have easily gone down on her when she’s got a full bush as well. Not everyone shares my opinion but that’s okay.

Campus77Campus773 months ago

A sweet story of innocence lost. Obviously, as usual, Lacey was more experienced. Girls seem to be better educated than guys at the same age. Too bad society tends to inhibit them. Fortunately for me, I was the more experienced one. But similar situations happened to get to the end result. Thanks. I'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous