James' Story (Nude Mall Pt. 06)

Story Info
After leaving the mall, James reflects on his past.
11.6k words
4.56
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
93 Followers

Sorry for the long wait if anyone was in anticipation. Everyone in this story (including flashbacks) are adults, y'all. Enjoy!

It was about 7 in the afternoon at the Nude Mall and Fiona and I had finally decided it was time to leave to go home and relax. It had been a fun-filled day of crazy public lewdness for both of us and we were ready to head back to the condo and relax. What began as a normal trip to check out the new mall and beach area got risqué real fast.

Through a series of mishaps (or good fortune), both Fiona and I ended up in various stages of undress. First, my shorts and boxers were stolen so I spent the entire day completely bottomless with my whole cock and ass out for all to see. Then, after pranking Fiona, she lost her bottoms and spent a tone of time in just her tube top with her bare pussy and ass out for all to see. Then later she found a delightful bikini that that showed... well... everything, and then finally was wearing a blue under-bust corset. The under bust corset allowed her breasts to hang out and it didn't go down far enough to cover her lower half at all. Earlier in the day (when we accidently stood in line to eat tacos we couldn't pay for) we had talked a bit about our feelings a little and finally had sex; in public no less!

"Whew!" Fiona said, as we got to her car in the parking lot, "What a day, right?"

"What a day indeed!" I remarked. We were both still 'inappropriate' from our time at the mall. Thankfully Fiona kept her little Volkswagen clean and the cloth upholstery felt just fine on my bare lower half. Fiona got in the driver's seat.

"Comfy," she said to herself, "You know this is first time I've had my bare ass on these seats. It's pretty comfy!"

"I'm just glad they're not vinyl!" I joked, grabbing her hand playfully, "My balls might have become a permanent addition!" Fiona laughed as she started the car and backed out of the parking lot.

"You're a riot, James," she said as we made our way back to the condo, "Speaking of balls, are yours okay?" she took a hand of the wheel and put it between my legs and gently rubbed my sack. Her cool smooth hands felt refreshing. "I bet they're empty as hell!"

"Oh yeah," I agreed, "Might be a day or two before I have the stamina to go back to that place. They really out to open a fertility clinic in there. I bet it'd make a mint!"

"Well how about this," Fiona proposed, "Why don't we go home and just take a quick shower and relax in my bed? I've got the California king with nice sheets, ya know."

I couldn't lie, that sounded very relaxing and enticing. "Sold." I said firmly.

"Really?" Fiona replied with giddy excitement.

"Of course," I nodded, "What a great end to a crazy day, relaxing in a huge bed with a great view with a beautiful woman in my arms."

"Oh?" Fiona said, smiling flirtatiously, "So in this scenario you've concocted you envision me in your arms?"

"Yeah, I mean it's my scenario so I think I can imagine whatever I like." I turned to her and added, "But of course if you don't envision the same thing..."

"No, no, no," Fiona replied, shaking her head, "I think I'd like to be held tonight, thank you very much. But be warned; I would like to sleep naked so we can make love in the morning."

"Oh I see," I chuckled, "Well I suppose if it's what the lady would like..."

"It is."

"Well then I think I'm contractually obligated to uh... oblige."

We had a laugh as we pulled into the parking spot for the condo. Fiona leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. Her lips were soft and the kiss was gentle and loving. We smiled at one another as we got out of the car, totally forgetting that we were home now, and our neighborhood was definitely not zoned as a clothes-optional area like the mall and the beach. Not that we were embarrassed or anything, it was just unusual still I guess.

"Ha ha, I can't believe I forgot a back-up set of clothes," Fiona laughed, "You ready to haul ass through the parking lot to our condo?"

"Yup!" I replied with enthusiasm, "But I'm not running. I'll be taking all the time I like, thank you very much. If our neighbors get offended by a little nudity they can pound sand."

"Yeah, exactly! I mean who hasn't seen some cocks and tits flopping around?" Fiona agreed as we opened our doors and got out. It was still slightly strange being completely bottomless in public now that we were almost home, but honestly not a big deal. Fiona took a look around before walking in front of me. When she hopped up on the sidewalk I playfully slapped her bare ass. She just turned and smiled.

As the sun was setting we approached the mailboxes. An older neighbor lady was putting her key in the slot to check her mail. She turned and saw Fiona and myself approaching and scowled at us. We just smiled at her and kept walking. As we passed she muttered, "Damn kids. Back in my day we didn't walk around with our willies out..." As we got further away she shouted out to Fiona, "You're gonna catch your death of cold, little missy, walking around with your ass out like that! It's a wonder how you ain't pregnant yet, letting your damn coochie out for the world to see!"

Fiona and I just kept walking, doing our best to keep our side-splitting laughter to ourselves. We laughed so hard it hurt.

"Hot damn," I said, "She's a helluva spitfire."

"Oh don't I know it!" Fiona said through happy tears, "She's a real hoot!"

We kept walking up the paved pathway through the manicured lawn area to the condo's front porch. I thought I had heard moaning earlier and it turns out I was right. Right on the front porch was two of our roomates, Jeff and Jennifer, going at it doggy style. Jennifer was bent over the front railing and Jeff was pounding her from behind so fast it was clapping her ass cheeks. Jennifer's face was clearly communicating the enjoyment she was receiving as she cried out in ecstasy.

As we got closer, they both noticed us and stopped, perhaps slightly embarrassed. Jennifer stood up as Jeff back away and took his cock out of her vagina. Jeff started to pull his pants up and Jennifer put her skirt down but Fiona stopped them.

"Oh no, don't stop on our account," She said, "Please continue!"

"Uh, sorry," Jeff said, not the brightest bulb in the pack.

"No need, bro," I said, pointing downwards at myself, "Look, man, my cock's out too. It's all good."

"We didn't know you'd be home so soon," Jennifer said, "We just got worked up and I always wanted to do it on the porch as the sun went down."

"Well keep at it, girl!" Fiona said, motioning to Jeff's wet dick. It was glistening with Jennifer's juices on it. Jennifer gave an embarrassed smile and lifted her skirt back up to reveal her hairy, but well-groomed pussy. She hopped up on one of the outdoor stools and spread her legs to invite Jeff's cock back inside. Jeff just smiled and slid it back in and they went back to work. Fiona and I went inside the condo and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

"Enjoy, you two!" Fiona said as we closed the front door. Soon the cries of pleasure could be heard from the other side as they went back to fucking each other silly.

- - - - -

Fiona and I enjoyed a nice twenty-minute or so shower together. It felt glorious and relaxing. We dried off and went straight to Fiona's room and headed right for that wonderful, comfortable, and expansive California king size bed. Exhausted, we collapsed into it and snuggled up close. Fiona laid her head on my chest as we watched the very end of the setting sun go down over the pacific. We were intertwined, lying naked on the sea of blankets.

"I had a good day, James." She said.

"Me too," I replied, "I'm glad went."

"Was that the craziest sex of your life?" Fiona inquired.

"Craziest? Most definitely," I replied, "What about you?".

"Oh by far," Fiona said, "Hey I gotta fun question since we're settling in for the night; what's your craziest sex story?"

"Craziest?" I repeated, "Like of all time?"

"Yeah," Fiona said, looking up at me with a playful smile, "Tell me a fun story to help me go to sleep. We got a fun day tomorrow and were starting it off with a little morning-time lovemaking, remember?"

"Oh yes, I would never forget that," I assured her. "Okay, I think I've got a story for ya. I've actually never told anyone this before."

"Ooh yes, exciting!" Fiona said sleepily, "I'm ready when you are."

"Okay," I began, "It all started a long time ago, in a galaxy..."

Fiona gently slapped my cock and chuckled. "You doofus."

"Ok, ok," I chuckled back, "For real this time..."

- - - - -

The Story About That One Time At A Friend's House

When I was a younger man, I spent the night at my friend Matt's house. I had barely any friends growing up. In fact, I dare say that Matt was my one and only friend. I not only homeschooled, but I was a major nerd on top of that so I really didn't have a social life. The only way for me and my younger sister to have any friends at all was through my parents' church that they took us to every Sunday. That was how my family and Matt's family knew each other.

So anyways, one day Matt invited me to stay over at his house for the night. My parents agreed and I was pumped because we were interested in the same things. My dad dropped me off after he got out of work and told me to have fun.

As I went inside my friend's house and greeted his family I found that there was another family there who were over to have dinner as well. They brought their daughter, Lacey, with them and she was the same age as Matt and I. Nothing weird or crazy as we all knew each other from church. We've known Lacey and her parents since Sunday school and we had all been in church youth group too. Matt's parents, Lacey's parents, and my parents had all taken turns teaching Sunday school in the past.

So after dinner the three of us played PlayStation in the living room. The adults played card games in the kitchen. Time just flew by and at some point Lacey's parents left and went home. I hadn't even noticed when that happened as we were so engrossed in our game. Matt's parents came into the living room and his dad said, "Hey guys, we're going to bed. You guys can keep playing games as long as you want but hook it up downstairs on the basement TV."

"You got it, Dad." Matt replied.

"Goodnight," Lacey and I said.

So we headed down to the basement and hooked the PlayStation back up. We flipped through the channels to channel 3 (showing my age here lol) and accidentally went too far. Matt's family had cable and so we ended up on a channel that was playing the movie Army of the Dead. Excited that we were going to watch a scary movie and get away with it, we sat down on the pullout couch to watch it.

- - - - -

"Hold on," Fiona said, yawning a bit, "This is your crazy story? You watched an R-rated movie when your parents weren't around? I mean sure it's weird that her parents let her spend the night with two boys but you were a pair of church kids. What was the big deal?"

"Bear with me," I said, "I gotta set the stage."

"Also, 'Army of the Dead'? It's not even Raimi's best Evil Dead movie. Even number 2 is better."

"You want to argue movies or hear the story?"

"Fine, fine. Keep going, Shakespeare."

- - - - -

I was extremely sheltered growing up. Even though I was grown (by my estimation), my parents still hadn't had the sex talk with me. I'd never seen anyone naked besides myself. I only knew two swear words (hell and damn). I had never been given any reason at all to think that a girl spending the night with two boys could be considered inappropriate in any way (because no one said anything).

So we were all on the couch watching the movie. Lacey sat in the middle, and Matt and I were on either side of her. Being so close to a girl my age was new to me.

Lacey was not bad-looking either. She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie so I couldn't really make out much in the way of her physique other than the fact that she was fairly short. I was 5 feet 9 inches so by my estimation she was only about 5 feet even, maybe even shorter. She was Caucasian and had shoulder-length light brown hair. She also wore glasses that were a bit similar to the ones I wore myself. Her face was pleasant to look at and though she didn't smile that often, when she did it was adorable. Over all her facial features were full and youthful.

I noticed, though that as the night went on, she appeared to become a little uncomfortable. Not in the personality sense, but physically. She tugged at her hoodie's neck hole and rolled up her sleeves. She was getting pretty warm. It was autumn in Michigan and in the basement Matt's parents had the heater cranked up pretty good. They're were one of those Midwesterner couples who held tightly to the mantra of 'Yeah, but the temperature drops really fast at night so you gotta have the heat going'. Matt and I were fine since we wore jeans and t-shirts, but Lacey's sweatpants and hoodie were clearly holding in way to much heat.

"Hey Matt?" she asked finally, "Is there any way to turn the heat down?"

"Uh, let me check," Matt said and he got up. His parents had some kind of lock on the thermostat. He and I took turns for a few minutes trying to figure it out while also being too timid to press the wrong buttons and ruin something. We thought about waking his parents up but Lacey got embarrassed. She didn't want to be the reason that we woke them up.

"Sorry, Lacey," Matt explained, trying to reassure her "I'm sure my dad won't mind. Really."

"No, Matt," Lacey said, her face turning a bit red, "It's okay. I promise."

"Hey, uh, Matt?" I asked, "You got any extra clothes down here? Like t-shirt and shorts or anything?"

"Uh, no, my stuff is upstairs. Don't think it'll fit anyways, unless..." he motioned to Lacey, "...you want to give them a try anyways?"

"Oh, no, that's okay, Matt," Lacey said, "Really it's fine. Thank you anyways. I don't want to trouble you."

"It's no trouble." Matt said, "We're all good friends. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

Lacey smiled warmly. "Thanks, guys, but I'll be okay. Let's watch the movie!"

So the three of us continued to watch the movie. Lacey still wasn't comfortable and I could see she was starting to sweat. I remember being a bit confused at the time about why she refused Matt's offer of clothes. I mean, just a t-shirt and gym shorts would be fairly neutral, right? Like that's not super-obviously boy clothes or anything. Clearly she felt awkward about borrowing people's clothes and even more awkward if they were guy clothes.

"Do you have a t-shirt under your hoodie?" I asked her quietly. I was feeling like I wanted to help but we weren't at my house so I felt bad I didn't have anything to offer. Lacey shook her head 'no'. Then I noticed she started to tear up a little bit. Matt noticed as well and he shut off the TV.

"What's going on, Lacey? Are you ok?" I asked with concern.

"Well..." she began, stifling her tears, "My family... they're, um, they're broke. My mom and dad both lost their jobs this year."

"Man, I'm sorry to hear that." Matt said, putting his arm around her.

"I bet that makes it tough when your friends offer to lend you clothes." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, we didn't know. That was insensitive of us."

"It's okay, guys, really." Lacey said, still smiling through her tears, "You didn't know. It's part of the reason why I wear sweatshirts and sweat pants all the time. None of my other clothes fit me anymore and my folks don't have much money. They ask if I need clothes all the time but I just tell them I don't because I don't want to be a burden."

"I'm so sorry," I said. Suddenly a thought occurred to me. "Wait I have an idea. If that's okay, I mean. I don't want to hurt your feelings."

"What is it?" Lacey asked. Matt also looked at me quizzically.

"Look," I continued, pulling out a pair of 20 dollar bills from my wallet, "I made this mowing grass in the summer. I don't need it for anything. I know you don't want charity, but think of it as like a, um, loan I guess. You can get yourself some clothes and then just pay me back whenever. No interest, even!"

"Hey, yeah!" Matt chimed in, "I got 20 from my grandma for my birthday. You can 'borrow' that too."

"Oh guys," Lacey said, tearing up more. She stood up and motioned us to stand up as well. She put each of her arms around us and gave us both the biggest hug. Overflowing with emotions she squeezed tightly to us both. "You guys are the best. I'll repay you I promise!"

"Don't sweat it," Matt said, "I'm just happy we could help, Lacey."

"Speaking of sweat," I joked, trying to make Lacey laugh, "You gonna reconsider the offer of clothes for tonight?"

"Oh you big cheese," Lacey said, "Let me have my dignity, ha ha. I'm not borrowing any clothes tonight, but I do feel like I can make myself comfortable with what I have now."

"Feeling better?" Matt asked, "I know it can't be easy with what's going on. When my dad got laid off a couple years ago it was a scary time for sure."

"Yeah it is scary still," Lacey confirmed, "But less so now. I know I got good friends who'll help me with anything. Believe me I won't forget how much you guys have done."

"Oh it was nothing," I said, "We're just glad you feel better."

"Come on," Lacey said, plopping back down on the couch, "I'm sure the commercials are over. We're missing it!" With that, we all went back to relaxing on the couch. Lacey was clearly more at-ease.

The movie ended and Matt went to go turn the lights back on in the basement. Lacey grabbed his arm and stopped him. She looked a bit nervous and then stood up. She walked in front of the couch and looked at us both.

"Hey, um, I gotta question for you guys," she said nervously, "You ever play truth or dare?"

"I have," Matt replied. I shook my head 'no'.

"Okay well I have truth or dare for both of you guys if you think you can handle it."

"Wait how do you play this?" I asked, "Like what are the rules?"

"Oh it's easy," Lacey said with encouragement, "One of us asks another person, or both people, if they want to do a truth or a dare. I you pick truth you have to answer one hundred percent honestly whatever question you are asked. If you pick dare, you have to do whatever dare you are given, no exceptions. If you pick dare and I tell you do the chicken dance you gotta do it, ok?"

"Got it," I replied, "Easy enough."

"Ok I'm going first. Deep breath." Lacey said, placing her hands on her hips, "Matt? Truth or dare?"

"Um, truth." Matt declared.

"James?" Lacey turned and asked me.

"I'll go truth as well, I guess?" I said, not sure how this 'game' would turn out.

"Okay, truth then." Lacey said, "Guys, answer honestly, have you ever seen a woman naked?"

At first, Matt and I chuckled, thinking she was joking, but the look on her face was a sort of playful seriousness if you could call it that. She leaned her head forward and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'well, I'm waiting'.

"Um," Matt said, "I've seen 'that' scene in Titanic. Does that count?"

"Ha ha, no." Lacey joked, "James?"

"Uhhhhh, no, never." I replied, embarrassed, "We're... kind of sheltered I guess."

"It's okay," Lacey replied with an encouraging tone, "It's nothing to be ashamed of. I get it though; it's big deal, right?"

"I mean yeah I guess so," I answered. Matt nodded in agreement.

"I'll tell you what, guys," Lacey said playfully, "Since it's already so freakin hot in this basement... I'll let you guys see me... naked."

Our jaws dropped. I think one of might have audibly gasped, I'm not sure. My heart started pounding. Was this okay? Was it wrong? What was happening!?

"But first!" Lacey continued, "I need you guys to super-promise me one thing; I want you to be completely honest about what you see. I need to know from both of you, because I trust you, that you can be totally honest and give me feedback on how I look."

ohmss
ohmss
93 Followers