James' Story (Nude Mall Pt. 06)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. From the look on Matt's face, I bet he didn't believe it either.

"You guys promise?" She asked earnestly. We both nodded our heads. I put my hand over my heart to further imply the seriousness with which I took this promise.

"Okay," Lacey said, "Here goes." She started by taking her glasses off and she folded them up and placed them on the entertainment center. Next, she turned around so her back was to us. Slowly she began to lift her hoodie. At first we could see her lower back but she stopped and didn't lift the hoodie any higher. She then pushed her thumbs into the waistband of her sweatpants and started to push them down. We started to see the very top of her butt crack and realized that she didn't have underwear on. I figured it was probably due to not owning any that still fit.

She pushed her sweatpants down lower and the rest of her bottom came into view. She had a very pale and fairly plump backside. Not fat by any stretch, just a bit larger than most average girls. Finally the sweatpants came all the way off and exposed the rest of her bottom half. She had thick thighs too that matched her plump ass. Again, not fat at all, just a little extra chub.

Matt and I were staring, awestruck. I immediately began to feel my pants tighten in the crotch. I had never felt this before! What was happening? I didn't have time to really process this new sensation though as I was transfixed by Lacey's nude lower body.

She turned around to face us and our eyes immediately were drawn down to her crotch. She had her legs closed but we could see a small patch of hair peeking through. It clearly had been trimmed but not recently it was on its way back. I never knew that girls grew hair down there too but I found it to be beautiful nonetheless. Smiling at us, Lacey then stood with her legs a few feet apart and we could see even better in between her legs. Her slightly-hairy vagina had somewhat fat lips but were not very dark in color when compared to rest of her very pale complexion. The best word that I would have thought of at that time was that her genitalia was very 'cute'. Of course, back then I had no knowledge of these terms at all.

"Wow," I said, without realizing it.

Lacey turned slightly red but simply smiled at me, "Yeah; I got an 'innie' not an 'outie' like you guys, ha ha."

She then resumed lifting her hoodie, this time while facing us. As it went over her stomach we could see that like her ass and thighs, she had a very slight chub around her midsection. By today's standards should be simply be called 'thick' and applauded for her shape. Again, there was no overhang of her stomach at all, just the barest amount of extra thickness.

Finally, the hoodie came up over her breasts and Matt and I for completely floored. Her thick baggy hoodie had hidden a very ample chest indeed. She had massive and perky boobs that jutted out. In the centers were very pink and very puffy nipples. Simply stunning. Lacey wrested control of the hoodie and finally did away with it all together.

Matt and I were frozen in sheer joy. Lacey stood there completely naked from head to toe and struck a little pose. I could tell, though, that she was becoming concerned by the lack of response from us.

"Well?" she said, pulling a 'Vanna White' and displaying her naked body again, "What do you think?"

"Oh my gosh," Matt said.

"You're... beautiful!" I said earnestly. My honesty drew a smile from her. "I don't know what to say, Lacey. I can't believe it. You're so... gorgeous!"

"I feel like we should applaud," Matt said, breaking the tension. He and I jokingly clapped and Lacey joined in and took a bow in front of us. When she bowed, her breasts hung down and jiggled when she stood back upright. Now being free of the warm hoodie, I noticed her nipples were becoming less puffy and getting a little hard.

Speaking of hard; I don't know what was going on but my dick was solid like a rock. I didn't even know what an erection was before this lovely event but my lack of knowledge didn't stop my manhood from responding to Lacey's beautiful figure.

"Okay guys, we're not done playing truth or dare." Lacey announced.

"Oh, ok!" Matt responded enthusiastically, "Oh wait whose turn is it?"

"You know what?" Lacey said, flashing a mischievous smile "I think it's still my turn. Now let me think..."

Lacey approach us and looked at our crotches. I think she could probably tell that something was going on in our pants. When she was close I could catch a hint of her sweat and it honestly smelled so good in a weird way. She turned around and I got an even closer look at her pale bare ass and she went back to being posed in front of the entertainment center.

"Ok, guys," she said, "Since you both picked truth last time you have to do a dare." Matt and I looked at each other with blank faces; completely unsure of what we might be dared to do.

"Matt and James," Lacey continued, "I think it's fair that since I'm completely naked, I dare you both to... unzip your pants and let me see your penises."

What!? Holy shit! Matt and I stared with our eyes wide. We were not expecting this at all. Lacey giggled at our apprehension.

"Come one, guys," she pleaded, "You don't have to get naked like me; you just have to show me your dongs." Again Matt and I gulped. I didn't know if I could do it.

"Ok tell you what," Lacey added, "First one to pull it out will get a special prize. I won't say what it is though."

Ok, I thought to myself, Screw it. I looked down at my crotch and undid the top button and pulled down the zipper. Lacey looked approvingly at my Batman underwear. I was having a tough time getting them out of the way with my throbbing erection. Lacey walked towards me and said, "Ok, how about you just pull your pants down a little."

I froze for a second. I was about to have my bare butt and dong out in front of my friends. What would happen? Finally I mustered the courage and raised myself up a bit and shoved my jeans down. In my haste I accidentally pulled them down further than I meant to. Now my pants were almost at my knees so there was no hiding the whole package.

Lacey smiled at me with encouragement as she looked at my completely erect dick. It was pulsing and throbbing. All I could focus on, though, was her and her beauty. She was like nothing I'd ever seen.

"Very nice, James! Okay, Matt," Lacey said, "You don't get the special secret surprise but you still gotta do the dare." Matt looked around nervously. Then he fiddled with his fly And pulled out his package as well. He didn't pull his pants very far down so I was a bit embarrassed at my goof-up.

Lacey went over to Matt and assessed his penis. Matt looked a bit embarrassed himself as it became a bit apparent that, even with our own lack of experience with all things sex-related, that Matt's penis was much smaller than mine. He started to put it away but Lacey stopped him.

"Hey Matt, it's okay," she said with a soothing and comforting tone, "Everyone is different. There's no such thing as a bad size. I'm just happy both of you were brave."

Matt sort of just half-smiled at her. She knelt down in front him and said, "Hey guys if it's too weird or anything we don't have to keep playing this game. I don't want to lose our friendship or anything."

"No, no it's okay," Matt said, "We're having fun! Right, James?"

"Yeah!" I replied enthusiastically, "This has been really fun so far. Um, what do we do now?"

"Huh?" Lacey asked.

"I mean, uh, do we put or thingies away now?" I asked, "Or...?"

Lacey stood back up and crossed her arms. She furled up her nose in a 'I'm thinking' face. "Tell you what guys; it's up to you. You can have them out or in or you can be naked like me or whatever you want. No pressure from me cause I don't want you guys to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Oh ok," Matt said, putting his penis away. I think that despite Lacey's kind words of encouragement he was still feeling self-concious about his size. "I guess I'll put it away for now."

"Sure. No worries, Matt." Lacey said. She gave him a hug and said, "And seriously, you shouldn't be embarrassed. It's a nice penis. I mean it. I told you guys I wanted your honest reactions and I'm giving you my honest reaction, ok?" Matt nodded and returned her hug, being very careful not to touch anything inappropriate even though she was totally naked.

I was still unsure. It was so weird and liberating at the same time. It felt both wrong and right; equal parts exciting and dangerous. Did I want to spend the rest of my time with my dong exposed? I wasn't sure how that would work.

"Either way, guys," Lacey said, breaking the silence, "It's too hot to be wearing sweatpants and a hoodie so I'm staying like this if it's okay with you two." Both Matt and I nodded in agreement. We certainly weren't gonna say no to that.

"All good, Lacey." I said, "You do whatever makes you comfortable. We accept you just as you are and you're drop-dead gorgeous!" I decided to put my dong away too since I wasn't sure what I wanted to do yet. I figured I could always change my mind later, but then I stopped to ask Lacey and Matt what they would be okay with.

"I might change my mind later, if that's okay?" I asked them, "I mean, I don't know what 'rules' of the game are so to speak."

"No rules here, bro!" Matt said, "If it's all good with Lacey than its all good with me. Clothes, no clothes, doesn't matter bro."

"Alright, well do you guys want to keep playing truth or dare?" Lacey asked.

"Sure!" Matt and I said in unison. We weren't sure what kinds of crazy things might happen but I think we were all excited.

"Okay," Lacey pondered, "Well I think that since James was the first one to show his penis, he should go next."

"Oh man!" I said, "Lots of pressure. Um, ok, Lacey? Truth or dare?"

"Oooh yes," Lacey responded, "Thank you for picking me next, James. I'll go with... truth."

"Um, ok," I said, trying to think of a good question, "Have you ever been naked in public?"

"Whoa!" Lacey said, laughing. Matt chuckled too. Lacey's giggling was making her breasts jiggle. "Well, guys," she explained, "The answer is... yes!"

Matt and I cheered and Lacey bent over laughing at our amusement.

"Okay, what's the story?" Matt asked.

"Ah, ah, ah," Lacey said, wagging her finger, "You'd have to dare me to tell you."

"Okay well I'm next, right?" said Matt, "I dare you to tell the story."

"Hold up you have to give her a choice first," I interjected, "Right?"

"It's okay," Lacey said, smiling, "It's actually kinda boring. I hate to disappoint you."

"Too late now!" I egged her on.

"Okay," she began, "This one time I was at the mall with my friends and we were trying on swimsuits. I went in one dressing room by myself cause I was feeling really self-concious about my body. In hindsight that's pretty funny, right?" She posed naked again for us and we chuckled.

"So I got naked and my clothes dropped to the floor. Well an employee was cleaning the dressing room next to mine and thought that clothes on the floor were ones that someone had tried and left there. They landed right in the little opening between the stalls. So she grabbed them when I had my back turned. I tried on the suit and didn't care for it so I handed it back to my friend over the top of the stall door and when I turned around to grab my clothes they were gone!"

"It was in that moment that I knew I never wanted to feel afraid of being seen naked so right then and there I decided to march out of there and find an employee and demand my clothes be returned. You should have seen the stares I got when I went up to the dressing room counter and asked for them back. The lady working there nearly passed out!"

"Ha, ha, very good!" I said and Matt and I applauded her again.

"Okay, well, now it's my turn," Lacey said in a contemplative tone, "Hmmmm." I could see the gears turning in her mind. I got the sense that she wanted to do some more risqué kinds of truth or dares but also didn't want to make Matt uncomfortable just in case he was still a little embarrassed.

"Matt!" she finally announced, "Truth or dare?"

"Um, I think I'll do... dare?" Matt said while making a nervous face. I was surprised he picked dare to be honest and I think Lacey might have been too.

"Okay, Matt," Lacey said, approaching him, "I dare you to... grab my butt." Matt's eyes got wide at the prospect. To show she was serious, Lacey turned around to put her bottom right at eye level. She bent over just a tiny bit to pop it out a little more. Her cheeks jiggled as she did this.

"Uh, ok!" Matt said. He rubbed his hands together for a second and then gingerly placed each hand on one butt cheek apiece and squeezed. Lacey made a happy face and went back up to the front of the entertainment center.

"Good job, Matt," she said, "That actually felt really good. You have nice hands."

"Oh, thanks!" Matt said, cracking a smile. I was beginning to see that one of Lacey's skills was definitely encouragement. I thought to myself that if this crazy situation had been with anyone else it would probably be super awkward, but she made it fun and exciting.

"James?" she prompted.

"Oh, right," I said, "Can I pick you again?"

"Of course, silly!" she replied.

"Okay." I said, "Lacey; truth or dare?"

"Definitely dare this time." Lacey answered, "And get creative if you want. If it's something off-limits I'll let you know. No harm done."

"Alright," I said, "I think I got one. Lacey, I dare you to... uh... dance for us!"

"Dance?" Lacey said, "Okay!" She immediately started twisting and turning, performing a freestyle make-it-up-as-you-go kind of dance. We watched her body with fascination as it moved. I was captivated by the way her breasts jiggled. She even turned around and bent all the way over so we could see her cheeks spread apart. We got an eyeful of her vagina too! When she finished she took a bow and once again, Matt and I kept up the new tradition of applauding. Lacey laughed and smiled a big wide smile.

"Not bad," she said, "But I'm thinking you can get more creative than that when it's your turn next, James. Okay, Matt, you're up. I'm picking dare again."

We looked at Matt who had very much enjoyed the dance number and was now contemplating what he wanted Lacey to do. After a few moments he said, "Lacey, I dare you to... go upstairs and flash your boobs in the living room window."

"Ha ha, awesome!" Lacey said, "Let's go!" The three of us snuck upstairs. The coast was clear. Lacey ran up the living room window that faced the street and opened the curtains. A few cars drove by. Eventually one honked its horn at her and we all stifled quiet laughter. Trying our best to not make noise we stumbled back down to the basement.

"Holy cow, I thought we'd get caught!" Matt said, "I can't believe we didn't wake my parents."

"That was fun!" Lacey said, "Okay, James, you're up. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I declared, "Do your worst! Ha ha."

"Okay, mister," Lacey said, "Sit back down on the couch. I dare you to... grab my boobs and squeeze them."

I couldn't believe it! For real!? I was so pumped up. Lacey approached me and bent over slightly in front of me to put her breasts right near my face. I was so rock-hard as I reached up and grabbed them. They were nice and soft but still a little firm too. Hard to describe as they were the first boobs I'd ever touched. I looked up at Lacey and she smiled at me as she bit her lip.

After a few moments I stopped, but I wanted to keep going longer. They were endlessly fascinating! Lacey stood up straight and went back to her usual spot in front of the entertainment center.

"Good job, James!" she said, satisfied I had fulfilled the dare. "You have a nice gentle touch too."

I looked over at Matt and he was still staring open-mouthed, shocked at what he had seen. Sure he got to touch her bare butt, but I had gotten to touch boobs for the first time ever! I think he was jealous; I know I would have been.

"Well I guess it's back to you, James." Lacey said, "I'm going with dare again, so what'll it be, mister?"

"Well..." I stuttered, struggling to find the words. I had an idea of what I wanted her to do but I wasn't sure if was too extreme or not. "Since you've been daring us to, you know, touch you in certain places..."

"Yes?" she said, urging me on. A smile was creeping across her face.

"Well..." I continued, "I dare you to... touch me."

Lacey's adorable face turned bright red but she kept smiling and bit her lower lip. She drew her arms in to her sides which caused her bare breasts to squeeze together. "Oh I see," she said playfully, "I think you'd better be a little more specific. Where exactly should I... touch you?"

"Well, um..." I couldn't say it. I felt paralyzed. Lacey came over to me and knelt down in front of me.

"Hey James," she said as she placed her hands on my legs, "Tell you what; I think I know what you'd like me to touch. So here's what I'll do; I'll start touching there and if I'm wrong just let me know and I'll stop so you don't get uncomfortable, okay?" I looked her right in the eyes and she looked right back with a kindest look I think I'd ever seen. I nodded in agreement that I was okay with her terms.

Lacey looked down at my lap and gently placed her hands on the button of my jeans. She undid them and began to slowly bring the fly zipper down. After she did that she paused and looked up at me to make sure it was okay to keep going.

She spread the flaps of the pants apart and my hard-on bulged out underneath my underwear. It felt so strong like it would literally burst out. I looked over at Matt who was once-again wide-eyed with a shocked expression on his face.

"Do you mind if these come down?" Lacey politely asked, referencing my jeans. I nodded in the affirmative and lifted up so they could be slid down.

"You still okay?" Lacey asked before putting her hands back on my legs. I smiled and nodded. It felt so exhilarating to be asked these questions. Lacey was being so caring and so compassionate and so reassuring. I couldn't even describe the feeling in words.

She placed her hands gingerly in the waistband and pulled my boxers down slowly. Bit by bit she unveiled my hardened member. Lacey's eyes widened a bit as my seven-inch penis stood at attention; jutting straight out towards her face.

"Is this what you wanted me to touch?" Lacey asked sweetly. Her voice was like an angel the way she half-whispered her words. I think I said yes but I couldn't remember saying the words out loud or just in my head.

Regardless, Lacey had my consent. She got up and sat next to me on the couch. She placed one hand over my shoulder in a loving way and with her other hand she reached it down towards my crotch and gently wrapped her soft fingers around the shaft of my penis. The feeling was indescribable. Her hand was so warm and it felt so good on my bare member. She didn't grip too tightly but slowly began squeezing it.

I don't know how long she had her hand on my penis but I suddenly felt a very strange new sensation. There was no time to think about what it was though because my dick started spasming. To my surprise, a thick stream of white-ish, clear-ish fluid shot out of the end like a geyser. It sprayed all over Lacey's hand and all over my boxers and jeans. Thankfully none had gotten on the couch, but my underwear and pants were soaked.

"Oh no," I said, embarrassed, "I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened! Um, I'll clean it up! Sorry!"

Matt held a hand up as if to say 'no worries man, I'll be right back' and he got up to go grab a towel or something. I turned to look at Lacey, worried that she would be disgusted and hate me for the mess I made on her but instead she smiled and said, "Wow. I didn't know you were that close."