James' Story (Nude Mall Pt. 06)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," I said, stumbling back.

"You did great, James!" Lacey said excitedly, "Come on, let's rinse off and cuddle some more." I wholeheartedly agreed and we snuck into the shower attached to the guest room.

Even though it took almost no time to rinse off, we stayed for a little while. Lacey embraced me under the stream of warmth and put her head to my chest. It was an incredible feeling.

After we dried off, we got back into the guest bedroom bed and just held each other; our warm naked bodies intertwined. Lacey gave me another kiss and I kissed her back. She turned over and we spooned for a while. Soon after, we fell fast asleep.

When we woke in the morning we found that Matt wasn't awake yet, so we went into the laundry room and I put my clothes back on. Then we went back to the main area and Lacey put her clothes back on too. She was still too warm in them, but she was also worried that now since it was almost 8 o'clock that Matt's parents might come down and check on us. We both figured they might have a conniption if they say their soon and his friend having a naked girl all to themselves, and we quietly chuckled at the thought.

Matt eventually woke up and we all were extremely hungry. Thankfully, his mom had made a breakfast for us and we went upstairs to devour it. His parents were all smiles and asked if we had fun. We gave each other the side-eye and just burst out laughing.

"Okay, ya three stooges," Matt's dad asid, jokingly, "What's the big joke?"

"Matt farted in his sleep!" Lacey blurted out. We all convulsed into a fit of laughter again. Matt's mom rolled her eyes and shook her head but wasn't too seriously offended.

"Shots fired!" Matt's dad joked, "I'm sorry, Lacey. You know Matt's mom and I have tried to teach him manners but nothing's stuck so far, ha ha."

After a few hours of videogames, my parents came to pick me up. I said goodbye to Matt and Lacey. Before I left the house, Lacey gave me a hug and whispered, "See you later, mister. I had a great time with you."

I returned her hug and whispered back, "Me too."

- - - - -

"Awwwww," Fiona said, "That's adorable!"

"Well shucks," I responded with a yawn, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"It was crazy, but also... really sweet." She said sleepily, "What happened between you two?"

"Story for another day, love," I answered, "An interesting story, but definitely gonna be for another time. You need some shuteye."

"Okay," Fiona said with a yawn. She laid her head down on my chest and just collapsed. "You better sleep too, young man, so you can give me a good pounding in the morning. But first thing when we wake up I'll tell you my crazy sex story."

"You got it," I replied, leaning my head forward to give her a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, Fiona."

"Good... night..." Fiona replied, drifting off.

Thanks for reading! Part 7 on the way featuring Fiona's crazy sex story is in the works!