James' Story (Nude Mall Pt. 06)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I apologized profusely, "I didn't know that was going to happen! I didn't mean to get penis goo on you."

"It's okay, James," she reassured me, "Didn't you know that would happen?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her quizzically. Lacey covered her mouth with her clean hand and gasped quietly.

"You mean..." she began, "You've never cum before?"

"Um... no?" I said, feeling ashamed, "I don't know what I did wrong."

Lacey smiled again and hugged me. She gave me a gentle peck on the cheek and said, "No, no, no; you didn't do anything wrong. That's just an orgasm and it's totally normal. It's actually supposed to happen. I just wasn't expecting it so soon, but if you've never had one before it doesn't take much I guess."

"I'm sorry," I repeated, "I didn't know about that."

"Your parents never had 'the talk' with you?" Lacey asked.

"What's 'the talk' all about?" I said, still confused.

"You know, the talk about sex?" Lacey explained, "Like how babies are made? How our different parts fit together?"

"No, never," I said, "I mean, the only thing I knew was that boys and girls have different parts and sometimes my dong would get hard but I never knew why or what for."

"Wow, I'm sorry James," Lacey said. Matt had returned with paper towels and Lacey helped me clean up the mess. She looked at Matt and asked, "Is there a bathroom down here?"

"Uh yeah," Matt replied, pointing "Over by the laundry stuff."

"Come on," Lacey told me, "Let's get these pants and underwear cleaned properly."

Matt stayed in the main area of the basement while Lacey and I walked around the staircase to the small unfinished bathroom that was next to the washer and dryer. Lacey motioned for me to take my pants and underwear all the way off and I did. She tossed them in the washing machine and set it.

"Okay," she said, noticing me blush, "Don't be shy. Let's wash you off proper."

We walked towards the sink and washed our hands and Lacey took a wash cloth with warm water and cleaned the remaining bits of goo from my crotch region. She was gentle and caring in the way she did it.

"Thanks, Lacey," I said, "You didn't have to do that. It was my mess."

"Nonsense. It was my pleasure," Lacey said, "Plus I got to see your butt; it's cute!"

I smiled back at her, my embarrassment subsiding. She embraced me and we hugged for a minute.

"You ready to come back out?" she asked, "If you want to stay here until your pants are clean I understand. Just cause I'm naked doesn't mean you have to be. I mean, I don't know how guys feel about being naked in front of their other guy friends. Like, we girls get naked in front of each other all the time but I know that's different."

"Um, I don't know," I said, not sure what to say. I didn't want to make Matt uncomfortable especially since I had almost made a mess on his couch. I kinda felt like I had peed my pants in front of people.

"Hey bro!" Matt half-shouted from the main area of the basement, "If you want I can sneak upstairs and grab some shorts for you or something."

Lacey looked at me, "Well there you go! Problem solved."

"Well..." I began, "I was thinking; you've been so nice to me and making sure I didn't feel ashamed. You are all about including people and not wanting them to feel singled out."

"Well thank you," she said, "I try."

"Well, Lacey," I continued, "I don't want you to feel singled out either, so..."

"Yes?" Lacey prodded, smiling.

"If you can," I said, "Can you ask Matt if he'd be weirded out if I just... didn't have pants at all? I don't know if I can go full naked like you but if I had my t-shirt on at least then I could feel a little more comfortable but I could still, like, match your 'outfit' a little bit, ya know?"

"Oh I see," Lacey winked, "So we can both be the 'bare butt twins' or something?"

"Ha ha yeah; good name."

"Okay," Lacey agreed, smiling, "I'll ask him."

"Only if it's not weird for you or anything," I stammered, "I mean I guess I should really be the one asking him if it's okay, not you."

"No, no, no," Lacey reassured me, "I get it. Let me be a good friend to you like you've been to me. I get it; it'd be weird to walk out there with no pants to ask if it's okay to be out there with no pants, ha ha."

"Well, like..." I continued, "I don't know he'd feel. Like I think he was embarrassed to show you his weiner."

"Yeah, I noticed that," she said, "I think cause he thought there was something wrong with it cause of the size difference but it's really not something to be ashamed of. They're all different sizes and it's not cool to body shame anyone for different sizes of, well... anything, really. It's not any different than calling someone fat; it's just rude."

"Well I mean if you think he might feel self concious or something..."

"Hmm," Lacey said, "I see what you mean. Maybe I could do something to help him feel better about it. You know, maybe I could help him not feel so self-concious so he knows that there's nothing wrong with his penis."

"I mean, that might help," I added, "I don't know anything about this stuff, but he's like my only other friend besides you so I don't want his feelings to be hurt either."

"Tell you what," Lacey said, "Let's just start with me asking him if he's cool with you being bottomless. I'll tell him I dared you to not wear pants and underwear the rest of the night and you graciously accepted."

"Okay," I agreed, "I mean the least I could do is a dare for you after the mess I made, huh?" She responded with a wink.

With that, Lacey left the bathroom and trotted over to the main area of the basement. I watched her as she left, admiring her naked body and every curve and jiggle as it moved. I felt strongly that she was the single most beautiful person I had ever seen. Within a few seconds she hurried back and motioned for me to come out as well. I took a deep breath and walked out into the well-lit main area with just my shirt and socks on.

"Hey man, you all right?" Matt asked, not looking at my package at all as I sat back down on the couch.

"Yeah, bro," I replied, "Sorry again."

Matt waved his hand in the air dismissively. "Bro don't even sweat it. All good in the hood."

"Hey guys," Lacey said, "You think we could watch another movie?"

Matt and I nodded in approval. "What'd you have in mind?" I asked.

"I was thinking Return of the Jedi," Lacey said, pulling the VHS off the shelf and popping it in the VCR. "It's been a while and it's my favorite one!"

"Right on!" Matt said. I agreed. The movie started playing an the text crawl appeared.

"Hey, Matt?" Lacey asked, "Can we turn off the lights except for that lamp so it's more movie theater-like?"

"Yeah, sure," Matt replied, pointing "Switch is right there." Lacey hurried over and hit the switch. It got considerably darker but the dim lamp in the corner was still enough light. I sat on the far end of the couch and Matt was on the other end. Lacey approached Matt and sat down right next to him.

"Hey, Matt," Lacey asked, "Can I sit close to you?"

"Uh, sure," Matt said, "I don't mind."

Lacey leaned over to me and whispered, "I'm going to try and help Matt feel better." I nodded, acknowledging what we had talked about in the bathroom. I thought 'helping him feel better about himself' meant she was going to snuggle up him which seemed like a solid plan. If I was feeling a little down, a pretty naked girl snuggling with me would sure make me feel better in a heartbeat!

The movie got going and we started watching. Lacey leaned in closer to Matt.

"Matt?" Lacey said, half-whispering, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?" He replied.

"Well," Lacey continued, "I know we're not playing truth or dare any more, but... I was wondering something. Do think it would be okay if I... saw your penis again?" Even in the dimmer lighting I could see Matt's face get red with embarrassment.

"I just... wanted to touch it," Lacey said, "Only if it's okay with you."

"Um, I don't know, Lacey." Matt whispered.

"Okay, no problem," Lacey replied kindly, "No pressure." The movie continued on. It appeared as though Matt wasn't going to budge, which was fine. Lacey wasn't going to do anything he didn't want. After an hour or so, Lacey asked him a different question.

"Matt? Do you think I'm... beautiful?"

"Oh yeah," Matt said, "Absolutely. I think you're super pretty."

"Aww, thanks," Lacey replied, "So you like the way my body looks?"

"Oh for sure." Matt agreed.

"Well I only ask because it seemed like your penis got... pretty hard when you saw me." She continued, "Seemed like it really found me attractive."

"Well, uh, yeah," Matt stammered, "I do. You look really good and it just got... you know."

"Yeah, I know," Lacey said, "When you first saw me naked did you ever think about... touching yourself there?"

"Um, I don't know," Matt said, stumbling over his words, "I guess I did."

"Have you ever... touched yourself there to feel good?" Lacey asked, looking down at his crotch. I think she could detect that Matt's penis was hard.

"Um, yeah, a couple times." Matt said with embarrassment, "Sorry."

"No, no, no. Don't be silly." Lacey playfully scolded him. "That's normal stuff. Girls can do it too... sort of."

"Oh, wow, I didn't know that." Matt said. Truth be told, I didn't know that was a thing either, but that shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

"Hey," Lacey said, getting even closer to Matt, "If I were to let you, say... touch my boobs, would you let me see you... touch yourself?"

"Well..." Matt said, contemplating the offer, "I guess that's okay with me."

"Really?" Lacey whispered happily, "Cool! But if you feel weird about it you don't have to."

"Okay," Matt replied as Lacey turned towards him more. He reached up his right hand and put it on her left breast. By the look on his face he was in heaven.

"That feels good," Lacey said, encouraging him. After a few moments, Matt unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. I estimated it was about 4 inches.

Matt put his other hand on his dong and started stroking it up and down slowly. Lacey smiled as he did it while he simultaneously squeezed her breasts.

"You're doing so great," Lacey said, encouraging him, "I love the way your penis looks, Matt. Can I... give it a little touch?"

"Okay," Matt said faintly and Lacey put her hand on his member to help him stroke it. He leaned his head back, enjoying the attention his cock was receiving.

"Oh, Matt," Lacey said, seductively, "It feels so awesome. Can I... give it a kiss?"

"A kiss?" Matt asked, "Um, I guess if you want to." Lacey got up and knelt down in front of him. She slowly leaned her head forward and gave the tip of his penis a little kiss. He shuddered.

"Can I give it a longer kiss?" Lacey asked, looking up at him adorably, "If you don't like it just tell me and I'll stop."

Matt thought for a second and said, "Sure, Lacey."

Lacey bit her lip and then did something I hadn't seen coming. She leaned forward closer to Matt's hard-on and moved his hand away from the shaft. Then she opened her mouth and put it around his whole penis! For a few minutes her head bobbed up and down as she sucked on his member.

"Holy crap!" Matt whispered as he leaned back again, "Um, Lacey? I think I'm..."

"It's okay," Lacey said, taking a two-second break before going back to blowing him.

"But what about...?" Matt continued.

She stopped for a second again. "Should I stop?"

"No, no," Matt answered and she put his penis back her mouth, "You can keep going if you want but I'm about to..." Matt grunted and his eyes got really wide. He looked down at Lacey who was still sucking his dick.

Finally Lacey stopped and took his penis out of her mouth. She made a swallowing noise and grabbed a paper towel from before to wipe off just a small amount of fluid at the corners of her lips.

"I'm sorry, Lacey," Matt began to say as he started to put his penis away. Lacey stopped him though and put her hand on his.

"Don't be sorry, silly!" she said, "It was really fun! I just wanted you to feel comfortable with yourself. Trust me, Matt, there's nothing wrong with your penis at all. It works great!"

"Aww thanks, Lacey," Matt said, half smiling.

"That was fun!" Lacey continued, "You have a really nice penis and you should be proud of it." Lacey stood up and Matt stood up too with his dong still hanging out. They embraced.

"Thanks again," Matt said, "You helped me feel better."

"That's what friends are for," she answered with a wide friendly smile, "Now if you don't mind, can I borrow some of that mouthwash I saw in the bathroom over there?"

"Go for it!" Matt replied enthusiastically, "You're welcome to anything you find."

"Cool," Lacey said, "Don't go anywhere, guys; I'll be right back!" With that, she hurried off to the bathroom.

"Dang!" I said, "Lacey is freaking cool!"

"For real!" Matt said, "She's the best! I feel like a million bucks, ha ha."

Lacey quickly returned and flipped the main lights back on since the movie was over. I stood up, still bottomless with dong hanging out, though it had gotten a bit engorged watching Lacey 'help' Matt. Matt stood up with his fly still undone and his dong hanging out too.

"Well I guess were' all getting comfortable, huh?" Lacey smiled while stifling a yawn, "Well it's like three in the morning now. Should we pull out the couch?"

"Yeah, I think so," Matt agreed, "I'm definitely getting tired." I nodded in agreement as well. The three of us unfolded the pull-out bed from the couch and Matt put on a movie to fall asleep to. He turned the main lights off but the lamp and TV still illuminated plenty. We naturally just sort of laid down on the bed in the same order that we had been sitting on the couch; Matt and I on the ends and Lacey in between us.

We all shared one big giant comforter. Lacey got in between us gave us both good night hugs, pressing her boobs tight to us each time. She had barely said goodnight to Matt before he was already passed out like a rock. He snored slightly and Lacey and I chuckled a little.

Lacey turned towards me. "Hey James?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I cuddle with you to fall asleep?"

"Of course!" I whispered, "I would love to."

"Great!" she replied, smiling from ear to ear. Lacey wrapped her arms around me and pressed close. It felt so good to hold her like that; the fact that she was butt-naked was a bonus on top of that!

I could feel that my penis was rock hard again. Lacey could feel it too. She guided her hand down to my member and guided it in between her legs so that her legs sandwiched it.

"There," she jokingly said, "You can put it there so you don't stab me, ha ha."

"Ha ha, ok," I said. I felt good having my penis between her soft thighs.

"Hey James?" she whispered, "You never received your secret special surprise for being the first one to show off your weiner."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah," I remembered, "Sorry I forgot about that to be honest."

"Well..." Lacey said, holding me tightly, "If it's okay with you I'd like to give you your suprise now."

"Oh?" I inquired, "What is it?"

"Well, if you want, I could offer you a lesson. For educational purposes."

"A lesson?" I asked, "Like homework?"

"Yeah, but like fun homework," Lacey laughed. Then she got a little more serious. "If you want to... I could... show you how to... you know; have sex." My eyes got so wide I swear they must have been in danger of falling out of their sockets. Was she for real? I couldn't believe it. I instantly got that excited nervous feeling all over my body.

"Are you? Are you... for real?" I asked. My voice almost went hoarse.

"Yes, I'm for real, James," Lacey whispered gently. I swore it was a dream, though.

"I mean... it's okay?" I asked. Lacey responded by caressing my face with her soft hands.

"Yes, silly," she said, smiling, "I feel like I want to. I really like you and I would be so happy to show you how it's done. But only if you want to."

"I do," I whispered back.

"Then shut up and kiss me," Lacey whispered directly into my ear. The hair on my neck stood up on end. I didn't know what I was doing, but I tried to remember what kissing looked like in movies I'd seen. I looked Lacey in the eyes and our lips met.

It was a beautiful moment. It turns out kissing wasn't so hard after all! We made out for a while and then Lacey motioned me to get out of the bed.

"I know Matt is great and all," Lacey said, "And I know he's asleep, but let's go over here to this guest room." I agreed and we snuck out of the room together.

The guest room was pretty bare-bones but it had a small table lamp and more importantly, a freshly-made bed. Lacey turned on the lamp and lied down on her back on the bed. The warm glow from the bulb made her look even more beautiful, if that was even possible, as the light illuminated her soft naked body.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered. Lacey smiled and bit her lower lip. Then she spread her legs apart and gave me the best look yet of her vagina. It was so gorgeous; small and slightly hairy with a bit of a sheen of shininess to it.

"Are you ready?" Lacey asked me. I nodded yes. "Okay," she continued, "I'll guide you." She took one of her hands and put it on her crotch. Her fingers 'opened' her vagina a little and I could see what I later learned was called the vulva.

"See that hole?" she said calmly.

"Yes."

"Take the very end of your penis and put it in there nice and slowly."

"Okay, Lacey," I said, shuddering, "Here goes." I walked forward towards the bed. It was thankfully the right height that I could walk right up and my penis was already level with her vagina. I got close and put the head of my cock right on the opening. It felt warm and slippery.

"It's okay," she said sweetly, "I know you won't hurt me. Push it in, James." I took a deep breath and slid my penis inside her. Instantly I was overcome with a wonderful warm and wet sensation. It was heavenly.

"Ohhhhh," Lacey moaned, "That's feels good. Now you can move it back and forth a little, okay?"

"Okay," I said and I began thrusting slowly. The motion and the sensation and the sounds she made were entrancing. It was a beautiful moment. Then Lacey cried out a little and I stopped.

"No, no, it's okay, James," she reassured me gently, "Those are good noises. It means it's making me feel really good."

"Okay, good," I said gently in return, "I really want you to feel good, Lacey."

"Then keep going, mister," Lacey playfully ordered. I obliged and kept going. Her cries became more intense and she stifled them to keep from making too much noise. Her moans got stronger and stronger until let out a gasp and I could feel her body shudder and shake.

"Oh wow," she finally said.

"Are you still okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes, James. More than okay. That's just what happens when a woman has an orgasm. We don't make goo like you guys do but it still feels amazing."

"Oh good, I'm glad."

"Now I want you to keep going, James. When you start to feel like you did when you 'exploded' earlier just take your penis out and I'll take care of the rest, okay?"

"Okay," I said and I kept pumping her gently. In a few more minutes I was feeling like I had before. I took my penis out and was surprised a bit by how wet it was. Lacey slid off the bed and got on her knees. She then took her boobs and squeezed them around my penis like it was a hot dog in a bun and started moving them up and down. The feeling was incredible.

"Just let it all out," Lacey said softly, "Don't worry about the mess. We can shower off together afterwards." Those words were all it took and it pushed me over the edge. Goo burst from my penis all over her neck and breasts. It wasn't as much volume as before but it was still a ton.