James's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
A New Home.
15.1k words
4.58
2.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good first day for those three. James was proud that they had no problems, everything needed was ready. Pam had some really good building skills. In retrospect, he kind of set this party up for a smooth entry... most of the time this game is about things not working out and having to do with what it gives you. But he would not take that. Reality had done that shit to him plenty and he'd not have a virtual world at his disposal tell him what to bloody do.

Another smoke on the balcony. One every hour. Half a pack per day, on average. Okay, maybe more. He knew people who smoked more. The man quit twice but the boredom was too much for him afterward. All because that ex got him smoking. Damned woman and her demonic delusions. At a time like this, James really hoped she was gone for good.

Deep breath. Get back to the thoughts at hand. The game. A pleasant distraction from the shitty reality. He'd been playing this before it launched. The man was there before cooking was in the game. True, he sucked back then and sucked later on, but now he had his approach down to a recipe. Always mountain bases, always boreal. Even the base layout had become standard, though he kept changing around some stuff when some new mods came out. He still had room... no idea at times what to do with the rooms on the west side. Okay, there was that whole royal mod, but it was too damn buggy and just switched from one idea to the other.

These thoughts were almost automatic, but you never know what the game throws at you... geography, events, resources... people. However, this time they might excavate the mountain faster now that the builder was separate from the miner. Yes, the whole groundbreaking trait sort of encouraged one to be both, but that just meant it took forever to clean the place.

Smoke finished. He slipped back inside on this chilly autumn night. It was close to ten p.m. Plenty of time until his fatigue would force sleep.

*

Breakfast was more of the stew they had from last night, though talk around the firepit was not as important. Talk of home and some old memories... things to forget. This was their new life. Back to the tasks. Pam felt like everyone was waiting on her, having to shift her priorities a tad.

First, the girl had to set up some much better garden plots for her mother to use, set some paths around to line them up... and Anna could go to work. The nudity had less impact than yesterday, but it was still a tad unpleasant. It would get VERY cold here and clothing was a priority.

Nathan was practically looking over her shoulder as the girl was fashioning a bow and some arrows for him to hunt with, then some clubs and more bows for them... for self-defense. She was the one to start talking.

"So, you two gonna start fucking?"

She dropped that question like an anvil. The boy had no damn idea how to even answer.

"How...?"

"Come on, I could hear you two moaning from the cliff."

"Were we that loud?"

"Still haven't answered the question."

"We don't quite know. It's just... you know... we know we shouldn't do this."

"No, the old rules we had told us not to do this and fuck them. But I'm not really interested in doing anything with you, just so you know."

"Same... I guess?"

He hadn't given much thought to that new ideology. Sure, being able to play around with his mother was nice, but guys would follow dictators for pussy. Nathan would reach similar conclusions to his sister and mother. It made some sense and felt like it gave people more power than their government. Time to see what Pam thinks.

"Hey, you really want to go along with that family thing?"

"Eh, not too keen, but it sounds like it gives us more freedom. And just because it lets us, doesn't mean we have to do something."

"Hm. Good point."

Nathan had rarely seen so much of his sister, but seeing her seemed to have lost its charm. Before, she might have gotten annoyed if he so much as might see parts of her... now there was no use hiding. He saw everything. Tits, ass, pussy... it was interesting at first to see what the mystery was about, yet she was still his sister and he had most of the same thoughts as before. Yeah, they're working together, but she's annoying.

"Ya know, I think we're still going on a lot of what we were taught and that's why this other rule doesn't make sense."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it sounds like they allow sex with everyone, but it still acknowledges love and such... and marriage and loyalty and such."

"Sleeping around is kinda not a show for loyalty."

"Yeah, but not for that. For... hm. Okay, think about this. You have a wife, whoever she is, she gives decent cooking and so on. One time, she's away and you gotta eat. Let's take away thinking you'll cook for yourself... you're gonna let someone else cook for you?"

"Eating isn't the same as sex, you know."

"Yeah, but it's the whole... dynamic. Maybe when she'd cook for you it's this tender, careful thing and so on. But with someone else, you're just looking for food and don't expect anything else."

"Okay... yeah, kinda. I mean... I don't expect Rob's mom to cook for me like mom would do for us. She'd do it, but... ya know, be missing that bit extra."

"Riiiight. So it's kinda like that... it's not about you getting your meals somewhere else, it's about you not getting that whole treatment somewhere else, which might make Mom think we're leaving her for someone else."

It sounded utterly silly, but Pam had a weird, however functional logic. He got the point from the years of experience with her. Affection is not sex. Her hands kept working while the man twiddled his thumbs waiting for her to finish. Her point seemed equally unfinished.

"You're going somewhere else with this."

"Eh, yeah. I'm not interested in you, but if this thing allows it, I think it does even like this. We'd not... get up to anything more. Just..."

"Okay, I don't like where that is going. Look, I'm not... interested."

"Yeah, you're not my type, but if you two are gonna be fucking and leave me to just do myself in a corner, not gonna be too thrilled."

"You could go ask those guys that can't help but pass by."

"I think I'd rather you fuck my ass than let some weird stranger do it. Plus, they'll probably think I'm crazy or something."

Now that she mentioned it, that ass was a bit tempting. Not to tenderly make love to, but fuck hard in some attempt to belittle her. THAT was quite tempting Nathan. He didn't think of trying to punish his sis with a good fucking. Okay, not rape. Rape is not cool. The boy wanted only to render Pam into some passed-out shape as a show of superiority. Yeah, that's right... a competition. Somehow, that made sense.

"Could do that right now if you're so needy. Little sis thirsty for dick?"

"Not right now!" Beat. "But maybe wait until I'm done."

"Kinda feels like I should tell Mom."

A pause. Both thought of how they were discussing such subjects so casually and why his asking Anna made sense. Right, if they were actually going for the lovers' thing... a bad idea to just fuck behind her back without permission.

"Yup. Go tell her. Don't worry, I'm not that damned thirsty. But if a fucking week passes with you two banging next to me every night I am gonna need a good dick. And no... dildo won't do."

A chuckle from the man. Despite the conversation, it felt like they were a tad closer than before. Yes, she was still his sister and all that, but most of the time they would avoid these things. Now they could suddenly talk about those things with someone they knew wanted them to at least keep living. Nathan stood and pushed the door open to go find his mother.

He made it only a few steps before he had to stop. At first, he thought that his mother was just crouching down to plant more seeds in their garden, seeds she managed to scare out of wild plants around here. Ludicrously easy to obtain on lost worlds. But Anna was not planting at this very moment.

Nathan froze in place as he noticed the little details to define this action that he really should not be seeing. She was crouched down, legs parted a good deal, with a hissing sound coming from down there, a line of liquid drawn from her loins to the dirt. She was having a nice piss. Yes, a natural action, but you never quite see your parents doing that. Even lovers might abstain from seeing it.

The boy had a front-row seat. The woman was turned towards him, but her head was down, eyes closed, pushing it out with relief and enjoying that feeling. Also, she was in a rush to do it quickly to avoid such a scenario, that cunt really gushing with her build-up of fluid. Nathan was utterly transfixed as the sight felt... humanizing. He had just enough notice of her lifting her head to possibly go back through that door and pretend he saw nothing.

But Nathan decided to start following those ideas better. Be brave and go on to the truth. He would not turn away, watching his mother engaging in this... completely natural action. It really made no sense to hold that away if they were supposed to not be shy about their bodies. It was about admitting what is really there... well, that is there as well. And she did not look dirty... she looked a bit vulnerable, perhaps in need of someone to watch her back during this. Or front.

Anna would not do it for long, only for about twenty seconds before her head came up to focus... and she saw her naked boy staring with no shame at her. Several conflicting ideas came, some ignored simply because that was not her, others because she was not sure. She decided to bring her hands to cover that part, that final dripping, and the whole concept of her doing this.

"Nathan... I'd.." She had no argument. What did she want to say?

"If we're going to be comfortable around each other with... everything else... I think that's on the list of what we should be okay with."

He stepped a bit closer. The woman saw no disgust or any such unpleasant feelings in his eyes.

"Reflex." And then the woman got a bit of ground... and decided to tease back. "You getting off on seeing your mother pee? Should I watch myself when I might need to do the other thing?"

"No need for that. I can watch you instead."

His line took her by such a surprise that laughter was the least of what she could do, head coming down and shaking, chuckles leaving the woman as she got a spur to push out what she had left inside earlier. Yes, the mother had just pissed herself laughing.

"You.... when did you become such a smooth talker?"

"Wait, this is smooth? I'm just... saying what comes to mind."

Another laugh from her. The woman rose to her feet, not thinking of how her pussy was still covered in pee... and a bit of her legs. She'd rather wash herself, even if it meant going to a further pond to not taint their water supply. Anna looked to have a concerned look on her face, despite the light atmosphere.

"Are we doing the right thing? Just because someone said it is the right thing?"

"I... don't know. But... doesn't feel like we're doing anything bad."

"And it could lead to bad things. We could hurt each other, or Pam, or any children we have... or just ourselves. I feel like there are reasons for these rules... and we're ignoring them."

Despite their nudity, the moment managed to be serious.

"Mother, all I know is that you haven't hurt me yet and I trust you never will."

"Do you really want to keep doing this?"

"Yes. Do you?"

Her head came back. A difficult expression. She would want to say no. She couldn't.

"Ugh. Yes. It's... pleasant. Not just... those parts. Feels like we're saying things we should have said long ago."

"Then we keep doing it until we see something that feels wrong and don't do that."

A sound plan. Nathan went a lot on instinct, which was really just the subconscious processing far more information to give those small conclusions. His mother felt defeated. Mostly because she wanted to agree. But one more question. To see if they were dominated by thirst.

"You want to do it now, just take your mother for a spin because you can?"

"Tempting, but not the right time."

And a test was passed. They were not just giving in to lust. There was reason, sound logic behind this that went beyond just satisfying pleasures. Anna was slowly coming around to believing this way of True Family was THE way. Or at least... better than what she saw as alternatives. Yes, the other factions followed different religions.

If one could call some of those religions. The Shattered Empire followed something similar to theirs, one that spoke about working towards the benefit of the many, but no doubt those benefits slowly were siphoned by the nobles. Those who chose violence were under a creed dictating that some gods want them to go and hurt people or else they are nothing. It was doubtful that God, whomever that was... wanted his followers to raid with murderous intent. But so did religions change over time, with isolation and new needs of the leaders. Would theirs suffer the same? They were the only ones to follow True Family.

"Then, I guess we will go along with this way. We should try harder. Maybe have a talk tonight."

"Oh, right... this is gonna sound weird, but Pam is sorta... telling me to ask you for permission if she... wants some fun." Beat. "Okay, now that I said it out loud it sounds stupid."

It sounded stupid to old ideas. Now... it could make sense. Anna should have known that their fun would leave their third family member out and with a constant encouragement to sex. Perhaps that was why casual sex was to be allowed... if it's in the open, let people get those troubling urges out of the way. The mother smiled.

"Your sister might need some dick as well, hmm? Well, as long as this doesn't go anywhere bad... like making me feel like you just used me..." Her tone was sharp. That was a lover talking. "You can."

"Nope! Not me. Heck, I'm not even that interested in her." Beat. "Though, I guess it's tempting to knock her down a few pegs with some rough treatment."

The mother leered at him. Always fighting, those two. But this might be a much better way for them to consume those feelings. Somehow, that made sense. Cut away that tension with some body-to-body talk and burn up the energy into something more productive.

"You two never change. I won't be upset. Go ahead."

She decided to take the plunge... and say something in a tone that bordered the line between her two roles.

"But if you do to her something you haven't done with me yet... I might be."

Nathan found himself sporting a boner. That was not exactly a threat. It was a promise, a request... she wanted more. Already his mind filled with images of what he'd do to that body.

The mother smirked as she felt so desired... and felt it would work.

*

"So, we should have a long talk about what we'll do."

Anna started what felt like a full meeting. A moment to decide their future. Their basic needs have been met. Pam had been thoroughly industrious. They had a perimeter wall rendered from the stones around them, they had a much better home courtesy of the table, chairs, and workstations. They even had a storage shack that was cooled to below freezing by these clever water evaporators that just sucked all the heat from the air. That would keep food usable for longer. Nathan had focused on hunting, but they didn't yet have material for full outfits. Nudity was fine with them. Tomorrow they would do more.

"Well, what ARE we going to do?"

Pam wondered what this was about. They still had things to do, as far as she saw. But the girl was focused on some things so much that she forgot the big picture. It did not feel like they were told, but that they were asked. Both of her children were proper adults so Anna did not have to make the big decisions herself.

"One at a time. First... our way of doing things. They call it an ideology. Shall we follow this way of True Family? I'm gonna put it to vote and want us all to put our reasons on the table as well. If you don't want to, you don't have to do it."

"I'm in." Nathan had decided already.

"And this better not be just because it lets you fuck your own sexy mother." She allowed herself a bit of teasing. This was fun and made her feel younger.

"It's in there, but I think it's because... it makes sense. I don't really know how to put it all here, but... I keep trying to find faults like it says, even in it... and things just add up."

A small chuckle from the woman. Yes, she liked that too.

"Questioning as a basis for testing if things are really well thought-out. Might mean you're gonna question parents and leaders... that you're gonna be questioned yourself... but it might keep us honest and well-considered. Pam?"

"I'm mostly in because I hate our old one and none of the ones here seem any better. We could make our own, I just... don't think I could come up with anything better. And I guess it might be fun to be allowed to do so much we were told not to before."

"The others really don't have any tempting options?"

"Eh, well... the one that those Balkan guys follow is... okay, but it still restricts a lot. Kinda feel like we'd be less happy with that."

James went crazy with naming all the factions something that was hilarious in his opinion.

"Very well. Just because there is no better option. For me, it is not what it allows, but the intention I see behind it. An evil man could do much with this way... they could begin a new dominion just like in our world, employ these allowances to do terrible things to family, and more. But I see that this ideology is against tyrants. That it exists to destroy them. That if we follow it we may never go their way. We may never grow the hunger that makes people into monsters... and be free from what our world showed us to be. I want it... because it will make us good people, even if it may not look like it from the outside."

Both her children got silent. They never considered that. You just saw the whole sex thing. But she was not lying. This ideology was about things being out in the open, honest, questioned, and real. Perhaps to the creator, it was just a small paragraph of text, a name, a list of precepts and memes, a collection of boosts and differences in what they could do. An EFFICIENT ideology. But here, it was more.

"Damn, well... guess we're in agreement. On to all the wild fucking and defying everything trying to hurt us!" Pam was really into it. "Oh, hey... there's actually an entry in this survival thing about everything the religion allows and such."

"Oh, good. I was afraid I might be forgetting some points. How about we list them all to know?"

Pami would open that datapad, one built to last, but incapable of doing much of anything else. It was solar-powered, so they needn't worry about electricity yet. The entry about true family was remarkably objective, giving everything about what they should do in several situations. No shame about the nudity and toilet stuff, no problem about casual fucking, but be loyal to your affection. Most were things that they remembered, others were new, like how to build a Home, which was akin to a temple or church. A grand altar, a pair of statues to represent those of the family, soft sheets to kneel on... or just sit on... for any ceremony. Burial of the dead either in graves or sarcophagi. There were two celebrations... a family gathering which was more social... and a family bonding which was literally an orgy. Yes, the orgy was a religious celebration. It was mentioned that spirited ones could result in guaranteed pregnancy for all participants... even if they got down to the fun later, but sex even during the gathering was not unusual. Then they got to the rougher parts on how to treat their enemies.

It began light, with the whole tenet of everything being questioned. Even the religion. Questioning, when done with reason, can improve something. Sort of like the scientific process... they believed that something was stronger if it could withstand this test. This prolonged into believing that people should not be robbed of challenges, coddled, or weakened by a lack of tests. They should always face tests fitting for their power, but if they face none, they will never gain it. This seemed to go back into the whole sex thing. No problem there.