James's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also fun to imagine how that society would work out. With free sex and not having to bend to the will of something that amassed so much power, starting the game with something able to instakill you unless you did what they told you. That sounded like a shit game. But that was reality. Most people were starting with barely anything while others had dozens before them set the path, letting them do as they wanted and if someone interfered they could bring out armies. There was nothing you could do... the game was rigged half a millennium ago. Resistance would mean an excuse for them to be worse assholes... they wanted to be and just needed an excuse, something to use and make their actions seem legitimate. It was all so tiring.

Sometimes he'd like to live in a place like the colonies he set up... sure, a million things were trying to kill them, but they were honest, they were not inching their way to some sweet spot where they had the maximum exploitation without people revolting. Okay, maybe THAT is what the other guys playing the game were doing. Not him. This was a work to achieving maximum efficiency including giving everyone as much mood as they could get. Heck, at one point he admitted that there was just no damn point to it, that he was giving them more than it was worth. But it was his game. His escapism. And if the man fucking wanted to make a damn mini-utopia, he's gonna fucking make it. Let the others abuse both enemies and colonists. He will only abuse enemies... and HARD.

But it was time for bed. Best think of the good things. Maybe imagine a life where it was all good... just long enough to have peace and sleep.

Tomorrow would be interesting.