James's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they got to the part of how to treat the more violent enemies. Others should always be given a chance. One. No need to purge those who are different, conquer everything, and so on... focus only on threats. Peace is an option if the other party really wants it. But if they do not, do not offer mercy. Remember that your enemies will always be as horrible to you with whatever excuse they could have. Ideology, tradition, some perceived inequality, or simple greed. Your enemies will be their worst to you so do not give them anything less... or more. Do not think that if they will win they will treat you with any humanity that you show them. Many have sold their enemies into slavery casually, even when those people were as similar to them as siblings might be. Do not give in to guilt, cries of injustice, or any such nonsense. To them, the only injustice is that you won and they cannot do those things to you. Your enemies will not have mercy, give them none as well.

"Kinda makes sense for this place. Some of the guys around here are apparently irredeemable. Can't do anything but fight them off." Pam commented on that.

"Then we shall offer them as much as they offer us." Anna allowed herself a moment to not seem greater. "Do no harm but take no shit." Her children chuckled at that.

This was needed, as the next got to fully detail what horrible war crimes you should do on your enemies... either as a means to make use of the conflict or possibly motivate them to stop their offenses. Technically, cannibalism was allowed under the doctrines, but it was a bit specific on when and how. Eating people should be only out of desperation, and even then one should never eat those of their family. They were past the point of desperation so they all agreed it was not something they would be interested in. Maybe the current tech level had done away with the previous problems of such a practice, but doing this too much was like reducing them to things. However, it encouraged you to brutally butcher your enemies... or efficiently butcher them and use that material for any other endeavors... animal feed was a recommended idea. Or reducing it to nutrient paste to feed prisoners... if they have to keep them.

"That is... a bit brutal." Anna commented. They had decided to follow this, but they could still not do that. Eventually, it will make sense to them.

"Yeah, I'm not eating people. Not even those pig guys."

Organ theft was recommended post-mortem rather than having to deal with keeping alive prisoners. There was a long part about how prisoners are merely wasting time and one should make use of them. Parts of this religion were utterly brutal, though only if one ended up on their wrong side. For those of family, even if they did not follow the religion, the recommendation was for respect as much as possible. To those who give it, be your kindest, to those who do not deserve it, be your worst. Somewhere in there was a small logical conclusion that it would make betraying them a very terrifying aspect because anyone who is on good terms with them would know how quickly it could go 180.

"We can... certainly see if we will follow through with that. Do you think we might have to?"

"This place can get us attacked by a ton of people just because they feel like it. We've got a lot of enemies with no damn care about talking it out. More than those that are decent."

There were a lot of factions on that planet. Two nonhuman, consisting of the mutated insects that might only be considered a faction by technicality, as well as the mechs. Both of those were fully hostile to all human life with no chance of anything approaching diplomacy. The others were either amenable, hostile until bribed huge amounts of resources, or just permanently murderous. Ten Decent Factions, seventeen that were ready to kill them horribly... two more locked in a war that would be decent to them only if they stayed out of it, though soon they might take the side of the empire in it. Pam's previous number forgot about a few, mostly because she did not consider the insects and the mechs, and the corporation tried to present a good front but where did they get their resources to enrich the board members?

"Sounds like your plan to make this place a fort is a good idea. We're looking at... a lot of enemies. And just the three of us." A pause. "Can we trust the others?"

"Mostly, but... I don't think they might want to join. I mean, this stuff might be a bit hard to swallow. So, uh..." Pam had a hard time saying the next part.

That was mostly James's will talking. They could be joined by refugees... and possibly betrayed by them, they could imprison people and convince them to change sides, they could take in visitors and some might want to shackle up with them and there were several other ways of gaining new recruits. But he wanted them to add to their numbers only in one way.

"You mean we should have children. That will... take a long time to get us anywhere. And... I understand they don't turn out well."

"Actually... uh... no." Pam tried to bring this difficult subject to the table. She read it earlier and it went in like any other fact, but telling them made it sound ludicrous. But it was the truth. She decided to just bring up the entry on human reproduction on lost worlds and read from it.

Deep breath to focus herself.

"On lost worlds, the nanites in the air, plants and animals guarantee a fast growth to maturity. Plants will sprout much faster, animals will breed incredibly quickly... and people will see a change in their biological growth up until they reach maturity. Pregnancy lasts only three months and progresses rapidly, though the mother will experience a thoroughly ravishing hunger to achieve the needed material intake. Children will physically and mentally develop at an accelerated pace, meaning they will be full, understanding, and able adults in only three years. It is considered that these lost world children are biologically 18, even if chronologically they are 3, in the reverse of those who may have a high chronological age but low biological due to cryo caskets. By galactic law, these people are adults."

A pause. Those other facts might make sense of why Anna was having such an easier time with farming, and why Nathan seemed to find animals that seemed to have no end if not a lot of them wandered on their property at the same time. It made sense, as this system ensued one could quickly set up life here. It might also make sense why those other factions could throw armies so casually... if they had more people, they could replace those numbers trivially. It would no doubt be difficult to refer to those children by their true age, but this was the edge of the galaxy. Space travel could have a 20-year-old parent meet their 95-year-old great-grandchild... mostly because the parent was locked away in a cryo casket. Some had even been forgotten in those caskets for millennia.

However, this also put another difficult subject in the air... who to have children with. Nathan and his mother had not even considered the subject. Pam might like them.... But with someone she might actually love. Just fucking to make children felt like it was a disservice to them. No, the girl wanted kids she would love, even if they would grow so damn fast. Anna decided to look at the practical angle.

"We could fill this place up in just a few years."

"Yeah, uh.... I'm not having babies with Nathan. I mean, cool to do fucking, but that feels... like I won't really like them."

"No worries, you don't have to. No child should be unwanted." A look towards Nathan. "We'll talk about that later."

He was not looking forward to that conversation, even if he imagined it worse than it was.

"We probably will have to do it... you imagined a big base... we might need a lot of... children."

"Our own big family. OH! What should we name this place? I mean, it's gonna practically be a town. And we're kinda our own faction." A few taps on the pad. "We could even submit that to be official." A pause. "I've got no idea."

"Our old world was called Astoria. So let us call ourselves the Astorians, just as a small honoring of it. A New Astoria, better than the old. And this place." A long pause. "Hope's Landing. We have hope for a new life."

"Gotta work our ass for it. But, fine... we're the new astorians." Submit. "Anything else to talk about? Kinda getting sleepy."

"Yes. One more. We'll have a lot of difficulties to break through some old customs, so how about we have a gathering right now and... do things that we have never done before?"

"OH! We're gonna need something called a caretaker. It's like the one to guide in the whole ideology thing. And a head of family, but that can wait until later. Kinda like one of our shepherds from before."

"You know, when you say the name, I see this big distinction. Before they saw us like sheep to be guided into pens and such, but that name is about taking care of people." Nathan finally had something to say. He was content to listen most of the time.

"A lot could be in a name. Well, who might be the best at it?"

"How about you, mom? I mean, you're still kinda guiding us. I think you're the best at it."

"Fine. Guess it is. Then I will be our caretaker. I'll think a lot about what we should do as people. Now... our new way of life says to not be ashamed of what we are, but we've still got some barriers. Bet you're still thinking of hiding away when taking your little piss breaks. Let's share one and... accept ourselves as we are."

This might be awkward.

*

Technically, they did not all need to go at the same time, just be together while there was at least one doing it. Anna had planned this... she put in a bit more water on purpose. The others would find the need coming. It was quite awkward, despite some adaptation to the nudity. Three family members stood outside in the dim evening light, naked as could be, and with those two women parting legs to do what the body required done.

The tension was broken as Pam finally got a laugh from it.

"Okay, this is pretty weird. I mean, weird of me to just... go with company... but seeing you two? Weird."

"I agree, it's a bit difficult, but we better get it over with."

Anna thought about what to say and her mind came blank. You don't just comment that her girl had a decent pee stream going, or that it looked like she was hydrating well from the color. Saved by Nathan who had a much easier time... even if he was half-hard.

"Over here, it's looking pretty good. Kinda nice to see two girls peeing."

"Yeah, you would say that! Having fun? Want me to pee all over you?"

A long pause to consider it. His mother intervened.

"That would be unhealthy."

"Actually, not... "

"Nanites?" Anna asked before she could explain.

"Yeah."

Guard against infection and such. Though it was no substitute for real drinkable water. The revelation that they needn't be that careful with their water source would ease things. It had to because a thousand animals pissed and defecated in or around it. Life would be almost impossible with the immune system of more modern humans.

"Still feels.... A bit strange."

"Okay, fine. We'll move on to piss play later." Beat. "Also works for shit."

"Yeah, I'm not too eager to go on that." Nathan found the sight of what was ahead to make what was now far more bearable. Their combined twenty seconds was over. It had been... just a bathroom break, but it might make future ones less awkward.

"Now I need to wash my pussy... unless you guys want me covered in piss."

"If you say that we can drink the stuff why not just lick it clean?" That was her brother being teasing.

"I'm not THAT flexible."

"Then wipe it with your hand and lick it clean."

She could not quite tell he was messing with her because Pam was more in an experimentation phase. Curiosity was in her. The girl moved too quickly to be stopped, her hand going between her legs to do a quick swipe over her wet parts. Not completely clean, but better than before. She didn't think where else that hand had been before giving it a sniff... and a lick. Not... the worst. Like salty fruit juice.

"Hm. Not bad. Wonder how it tastes right from the source."

"I... was kinda joking."

"Well.. worked well. No more wet pussy! Mom, you should try this too."

"No, thank you." She was reaching a tolerance for these things. The sex planned after almost seemed mundane compared to this.

Nathan decided to do that for her, his hand reaching down there in a brazen act, getting a quick feel of his mother's pussy, his hand taking that wetness covering her down there, with her only resistance being a surprised yelp, too late to stop him before his hand retreated and he tasted her. Not bad at all.

On one side, the woman was a bit upset that he took that liberty with her.... But on the other, she felt a deal horny. She wanted his touch there again. Pam's chuckle at the situation managed to keep the spirits friendly.

"Getting a bit brave, are you... young man?"

"Well, we've been told to be brave."

Her own words back at her. It was utterly tempting to engage in the hypocritical tradition of parenthood and declare herself right even if she contradicted herself previously, but that was the kind of thing that would not be allowed by this way... and it might sour their relations. The woman had to let it go and agree... this was the sort of thing it encouraged.

"Ask next time." The tone was a tad playful, a tad threatening... he took a risk, and while it did go somewhere, it should be tempered with a bit of reason.

"Looks like you two have plenty of energy for the next part. Ugh... is it weird that I'm not looking forward to it?"

"It's still something we haven't done. And... no. I'm getting second thoughts as well."

"Best do it before you chicken out. Come on, you two!"

The girl would grab the wrist of one each and practically pull them inside. Yep, not looking forward to fucking her family, but either they feared it forever or did it to see if it's worth anything. A silent agreement was between them that if anything felt wrong... they would stop. It felt awkward, weird, and several other things... but not yet bad. Their piss break did feel a bit safer than usual and they wouldn't have to hide doing it. Number two would be done another time... once they got a bit of experience under them.

*

Back to being awkward. There was a momentary relief as they came inside to the warmth and light, a return to what was more familiar to them... but then they were back towards unknown territory. Sex was such a tempting option when one was in real need, but with none of them particularly feisty, it was certainly feeling like this was not such a good idea.

The three of them had pushed those three single beds together to form one bigger bed if it might not be as comfortable as what a resting spot of this size would be. Anna sat against the wall and her two children came to sit in front of her. Not only was there no spur to get to it, but they were starting to find even the nudity weird.

"Okay, this is kinda hard." Pam did not have her usual spirit.

"I'm not." Nathan hoped that joke might lighten the mood.

In truth, they were not experiencing anything different from normal sex. Even normal copulation could be awkward, filled with the untimely arrival of some bodily functions, the process not going as well as porn makes it out to be. Without that flame of passion to burn through it and make them not care... all sex was like this. At least the joke did make a chuckle go around.

"Ugh. Maybe it's because I have no damned experience. I mean, I know... how it goes, just not... how it goes."

"How can a girl be a virgin? I know plenty of guys who'd fuck trees if they could." The boy knew the score.

"Eh, they weren't.... Into me and such. And I didn't want it to be just anyone. Someone... to really be proud of." Beat. "You didn't get any either?"

"If you don't count yesterday, I haven't even had the chance to touch a tit. Girls are so damned demanding. Gotta have your life in order while they bring nothing to the table. Unless I had my own place and enough money to make their dad look poor they wouldn't even look at me."

"Mmm. Not many good girls left. Don't worry, kids... I'm also a virgin."

Anna said that bald-faced lie to the proof that she was not so... a lie that took just a moment to realize why it was untrue. It was good to lighten the spirits. The mother was not having a much easier time. Teaching her kids about the birds and the bees might already be awkward, but giving a practical lesson.... That was unheard of. Because those who do will not advertise it.

"Okay, mom... how about you tell us what to do? A bit lost here."

"Well, Pam... you said you wanted to lose that virginity to someone precious. Would your brother really fit that?"

"Eh...." She took a look at Nathan. He was... not a bad guy. Actually, quite a decent looker, with that fit body and broad shoulders. If those girls weren't bitches they might go for him. But for her, the man was just her brother. A safe option, but not a stellar one. Her mind didn't pause to acknowledge how she was thinking of him as such for sex. "No offense, but... kinda nah."

"Not offended. But you did ask."

"Honestly, I was kinda joking. This is still... a lot to take in."

"Then we'll have to give you some fun without doing that." Beat. "Nathan.... Do you really want to go through with this? Last chance to think of other girls. We can still... do that... but it will be a bit different."

He paused, thinking the idea through. Anna was right... if they go further on the idea of lovers, this was a commitment, and breaking it would hurt them both. He'd have to go all the way. The option of some safe, fun, and not-so-consequential sex was on the table, to just have a bit of carnal pleasure with his mom, but keep her only as such. Or he could become a lover, a partner, a protector, a father to more children that they'd raise together, they'd depend on each other in times of weakness... far more than as mere collaborators in this colony.

"I... want to. I think... you need a good guy with you and I can be that."

"Then, Pam... sit aside for a second, maybe you can get a bit heated while we do it."

Her sex was not covered, but now the woman folded her legs open to reveal it in invitation. She'd slide forward, letting that slit of flesh be much more obvious. Now Nathan was getting hard. He knew this was meant to be. This woman filled him with an arousal beyond the need to satisfy the calling of lust.

"Come and fuck your mommy."

Full mast ahead. When the man saw all of her being offered, part of him felt this completing joy, like this was what he had been waiting for all his life and never knew it. There was little hesitation before surging forward. But Nathan was a bit of a gentleman and wanted to do a bit of worship first. His mouth would come to meet those lower lips, hands taking hold of thighs as the boy began to eat the woman out with passion. He had no idea what he was doing, but he was doing something right. As soon as those lips and tongue started to rub against Anna's weak spots, she let out eager moans to show a job well done so far. Her fingers would come to weave in her son's shoulder-length locks, the same shade of brown as hers, reminding her of his father, but like an improved version... those lips he inherited from her were making the woman tremble in pleasure. For a first time, he was doing pretty well, though it was mostly passion.

Pam's eyes came wide open, and her eyebrows rose. They were really going at it. Barely a foot away from her. Nathan and their mom fucking... okay, this was pussy eating, but that's kinda like sex. There were many times when she was tempted to tease her brother, to sabotage some fun for her own amusement, and as jabs for perceived slights in the past... but there was a limit to sibling rivalry and if she did anything to ruin this moment she'd hate herself. It was... beautiful. The girl felt this strange happiness in seeing those two loving each other like this. Of course... she wanted them to be happy, and her girl instincts told her that they were made for each other. The girl moved to a sideways laying position, one hand reaching towards her nethers, one towards one of those B-cup titties, fingers starting to pleasure her. But she wanted to make no sound... as if it might be sacrilege to even distract them.