James's Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once you reach your limit. Or maybe we can stop it before that. Let's not push you to the limit. Don't want to give you brain damage. By my count, we've got a total of ten hours. Think I've been here for one already, so give it eight more and... I don't know... wish me away? But let's give Pam some notice this time."

"I was a bit sudden. Well... go and enjoy your time with her. And don't be afraid to ask for anything. I could think that everything here is yours before it is ours."

"Wrong. You worked for it. And I might be tempted for a bit of fun with you later... but, let's see about the energetic girl probably counting the minutes."

Anna was left stunned. Right... she did not even consider it. Sex with HIM. Oh, that was out of stories that went beyond fables. The man would go out of this room through the kitchen, off to find her daughter while the mother stood in place. Yes, she would give that... And more. Everything, as she said before. But... she started to think some more.

Maybe it was best she gave him something he really needed. It sounded like he needed more than just a place to get away from his world ruled by horrible people. It sounded...

It sounded like he needed a loving family.

*

A lot of thoughts went through Pam's head. She listened in to only part of the conversation. She heard enough. She knew. The girl had slipped back to the dining room and was coming to grips with it. That guy... was THE OUTSIDER. He had been fucked by A GOD. James felt like just another guy, but.... Damn, those hands. Would this mean Fiona would develop some strange powers? Would she be like him? Would she have to go away to wherever he went? Nothing unusual yet. The babbling girl was just lying down in her crib, hungry for a bit of parental attention... and some food.

But Pam... really could not do any better. And she was right... the outsider is a great guy, amazing... but he needs a lot. No, deep breath. She had to relax, or he might tell. If he wanted to, he could have said so from the start. He wanted to be anonymous. Why.... she did not care. But that was what he wanted and she'd try to give. But she'd also give a bit more. A lot more... oh, he could have her in any way he wanted. He was probably taking on her mother right there, and he had that right. Though, she heard no moaning... maybe keep it for later? Maybe he wanted her first, then her mother? Or both of them together? Or all three of them? No, relax... he was not here to make demands or such.

Still, she could not believe it. Everything they did just gained such a big meaning. She had to be on some really good behavior, impress him, and make him feel comfortable. The man... ahem... god... practically set everything up for them. They owed him their lives, this happiness... practically everything they had. Just giving him her kitty and tits was barely a start. Okay, deep breath again. She was freaking out. Time to try and calm down by the time they get together. They WILL get together. Like he'd want to spend time with anyone else. Yeah, she was still his one. His girl. A smile at that thought. Yeah, she was the outsider's girl. Might probably expect some favors here and there.

The girl shook a bit once the door to the dining room opened, the one from the hallway, James poking his head inside and making eye contact with her. He slipped in and started walking towards her. Pam saw a different man now. Something else... something greater. That look in her eye was just different enough to plant a seed in his mind.

"And talk finished. All yours."

Arms open to invite another hug. She might have jumped at it before, but there was just a brief hesitation. Just long enough for the man to raise his eyebrow and consider things. By the time she was wrapped around him, feeling that body, almost thankful she could hold it... Pam got a poke in the back from his finger. You just could not lie in such interactions.

"Pam, you look like you're holding something in. Come on, you can be honest with me."

"Uh..." Drat... nothing was coming to her. "Just... missed you a lot and can't believe you're finally here again."

James might not be good at lying. But he could spot one.

"Yes... and something else. Come on, you're gonna ruin the mood if you keep it in you."

The man looked at her with those piercing eyes. Putting things together, the way she had a hard time meeting his gaze, but not looking to something in particular. The way she was almost a bit afraid of him. Maybe not say it outright, but see what she knows.

"Apparently, I can't keep a damned secret if it kills me. So... come on, clever little cutie. What are you holding back? Can't start enjoying our time together until you take that off."

"I... uh... heard the part about us being in a game. And it's just... bothering me a bit."

"Which means you also probably heard something else." That face looked like he was teasing her... not mad, maybe a bit displeased that it happened, but not at her. A poke to her head, more playful than mean. "Bless that clever, curious head of yours. Now, come on... reality won't change just because you don't say something. Or even if you do. It just is. And I guess secrets don't fucking last long here."

She needed just another prod. James did not seem mad, it was more like he was proud of her and just disappointed in reality. Pam opened her mouth and what came out was this jumble of sounds that were not even approaching complete words. The outsider just chuckled.

"Yes, yes. And here I was hoping we could relax. No, I'm not answering any more questions. Ask your mom. We've got eight hours to enjoy."

Another attempt. This time the sounds were words, they were just not forming sentences. The man was still smiling.

"You're hopeless."

She got pulled into a kiss... a very long one. One that she eagerly gave. If there was something he wanted to say through it... that would be "Come on, it's just me". Yeah, it was him. She just... didn't really know it at first. But nothing changed. She could be so calm in his embrace... like this man would protect her from everything. Slowly, they parted... she could see him again. Yeah, it was... just him.

"Better?"

A nod from her.

"Now, come on... get that out of you. Let's get this over with. We have some fucking to get to. Though it's gonna be harder to do more kinky stuff with you guys not having hot water yet. Apologies for that. We REALLY need someone to do research."

He really was a pervert... and she liked that. But... time to say that. Calmly.

"You're the outsider."

"Technically. But just another guy. You know how my world is."

"This is.... Just... so cool."

A cry came from the other side of the room. One that made the man sigh. Right, Pam wanted to do something. And he should be here. The girl took his hand as she let go.

"And that's the thing you left me with. Greedy little thing. Hungry again."

This was the time for their roles to switch. Pami had become used to the baby thin... James was just now reminded of that fact... and brought to face it. The far wall had the three cribs one next to the other, a baby sleeping in each, and the others wide awake. It was best to deal with one crying or they all started crying. Pam reached for her little girl to pull that little bugger up, casually unveiling a boob to start feeding her. That quieted her down.

James just stared at that little girl... bundled up in loose clothing and just barely... barely having some of his features. The most striking one were her eyes... when she opened them and he saw that exact same shade as his. Big eyes staring at him and possibly knowing who he was. He was a father.... No, don't use that word. A daddy. Father was almost a derogatory term for him, one he used on his to show a fact, but a job done poorly. He won't do the same. He'll try and raise this girl with some pleasant encouragement... if she has to be told off from doing bad things, it would be just talk and at best a stern look. He was also taken in by Pam. The girl of twenty-three was looking so nurturing, so... caring. A few rocks here and there to entertain the girl, a few nonsensical sounds to appease that girl. And she was so... secure in this. All that tension from before just evaporated as she went to this automatically. Can't be stressed around the baby or they get stressed... and stress you more. But she had good reason to relax.

Pam would raise her view and see the man next to her looking like it was his turn to hold that fear. For a second, she could not believe it was the same guy that she felt so confident and secure before... now it looked like he was terrified of a baby. It seemed that all men were made in one exact way and no different. Okay, some differences... but the great and powerful outsider was looking scared before a girl that couldn't even walk. Pam saw this as rather humanizing... yeah, he was nothing superhuman. Just a guy. But she knew he could do great at other times... and there were times when she'd lead. Sharing. That was what might mean for them.

"You look like you're choking on a shoe."

"Excuse me if I never had hope of even having children. Good thing you didn't have twins like Anna. I'd probably be a bit worse off."

"Nathan looked like he was losing his shit a bit. But... she's yours." A warm smile from her. "Want to hold her once I'm done feeding her?"

"I'm always terrified of dropping them..."

"You won't."

Damn, he was hopeless. Like all men. But Pam liked that. It made her feel like she had something to give. After satisfying the endless milk drain, despite his second refusal, the girl would offer that baby to hold. And he looked... so precious. Staring into the girl's eyes, Fiona staring back, possibly recognizing Daddy. Pam saw him smile like she did not think he could before. It made her feel like she did what she had proposed. Just a bit. But enough to matter.

They'd play with the girl a bit before it was time to tuck her back in and let the satisfied babies go and sleep. The others had their second lunch earlier, so she did not want to hear any complaints. James would get his nerve back only once they were down the hall.

"I'd love to see you be a dad here. So... you can't stay?"

"Yeah. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd be tempted to, even if we don't have much going on here. Just... look, I don't even know what's going on."

"Well, I'm gonna keep at it with making this place better. We'll have some hot water for you later." Beat. "Uh... how do we do that?"

"There's this thing we need to research. You'll need to break from the rest and try your hand at it again."

"I'm not very good at it."

"Pam, you have an intellectual skill of eight. That's like four times what either of the others have. So you are good at it."

"Wow... I'm smart? Well, yeah I am."

"I'd say everyone is smart in their own way, but there are smarter and not. I mean, if you wanna compare intellectual stats, apparently I've got one twice as big... and something else to make research better."

"Well, yeah, you're smarter. Gotta be to do all this!"

"I never saw a girl take an insult so well. Not that it was one."

"Not like those idiot girls."

"No, you are not."

They slowly walked over to the bedrooms, falling into this casual banter. It was easy for her to forget that important fact, but she'd not forget it completely. He was still James... and they could do more than fuck. But she wanted him for that most of all. Pam was a bit more eager to engage in some perversions than her family. They were dragging their feet, almost... the others were eager for toilet paper and the girl still wiped her pussy and ass with her hand and cleaned it off... quite eagerly.

"So, what fun ideas can we do for sex? You must have a lot of good ideas."

"Well, I've got a lot of fetishes, but I am aware of the impracticality of some. Though, you really got to me with that piss show. I do love to see a girl pee."

"I'll do it any time you ask."

"Tone it down, there. Though, I would be down to see you do that. But I don't want to mess up your bedroom. And too damn cold outside to do it there."

She was about to pipe up that she'd clean it up without a care, but Pam was going into that territory of adoration beyond what he wanted.

"You can drink my pee.,.. Or I can drink yours. If we get it all there's gonna be no mess."

"Ah, now that is something. Sadly, unhealthy. A shame, really."

"Uh... no it's not."

"The stuff is loaded with like ten different stuff that harm your body. Yeah, it is."

"Not... here. I mean, I had it before. Hey, I drink my own and I'm fine."

Boner achieved. The man looked at her with an expression that was almost pleading that she not tease him. Pam realized that this was a stark difference.

"There's like... something here that lets you drink pee and eat shit. Not too much... but you can! Or at least, I can."

"Well, damn. That's not part of the game. But, you have me very eager to see it. I think I might be able to do it too if I'm no different from you guys."

"Maybe it's your wishes coming true here. Got something for shit too?"

"Oh, yes... I do. Kinda the same reason. But, just a small test first, let's not go all out until we make sure it's fine. Heck, I should tell from the start if it's no good. Body's gotten used to telling me off on eating the wrong things."

"We can play with that too..."

Oh, she was going to like this man a lot. Pam could bet that he had some even weirder ideas that they couldn't do yet. They needed to get more modern plumbing and such. She could also use a warm bath... they've had to deal with cold water for a long time. It made her want to just not wash up until things got warmer... but it was never going to get as good as warm water.

And... her room. It was nothing special, just the bed in this sectioned-off part of the base, lined up beside others. If James was dealing with the usual purists, he'd have to give a private bathroom to EVERYONE, which was just taking up more space. The room was lit by the standard-issue ceiling lamp that provided light everywhere else in the base. Or everywhere else that they cared for. Some sections of it were still dark because they were not used yet.

Pam felt weak in the knees again. Last time it was special in one way, but now it was.... The outsider. No, make that thought go away. It was just James. Seeing him undress down to boots did not make that idea go away. Even with such an unimpressive body, he was still their outsider. He was still great for all he had in his head. And those eyes... she could stare at them for hours... and wanted them to stare back.

Both got naked, save for the boots... the floor was cold. She'd get some heating down there once they figure out central heating. And once she smooths it out... the floor was still rough stone with both an ugly and uncomfortable look. But he did not mind. Exposing herself to him awarded that look at her body that made her feel desired. Pam's tits were bigger now, her ass was wider... though she could still not compete with her mom. James did not hesitate to reach forward and give them an appreciating squeeze.

"Mmm... getting nicer boobs."

At times, it might feel insulting... no, that was the thoughts of the old world. Commenting on boobs could be an honest, pleasant thing. And the man was practically complimenting her. She was indeed getting nicer tits... and her man loved them.

"Comes with having a baby."

"A couple more and you and Anna could come close." That look turned to her eyes. "But I liked you before you got these, so don't think I'm after only tits. But they are appreciated."

He didn't need to say that. She knew... and that was very nice. The girl thought at several times that her chest size might have been a reason why men were not interested. Nah, the right guy won't care, but he's still a guy. James started to squeeze a bit more insistently, wanting to see something else that he never had the chance. Milk. She was still warmed up after Fiona, so he didn't need to do it too much, just his second squeeze making those thin lines of white erupt from her nipple. The man thought that this girl would not mind... so he came closer, letting Pam seat herself on the bed while his mouth grasped that nipple and started sucking, eager to taste the product within. First was an appraising taste to see what it was like... an action that made Pam giggle... but then it was back to just eagerly sucking.

There was something both erotic and nurturing in this. Letting him nurse on her like a child. The more erotic part came as his other hand squeezed the other tit to make titty milk rain down wherever it may. This was already new... Nathan may be doing that with his mom, but not with her. Even when she was taking dick from her brother every now and then, there seemed to be barriers... but she could surpass those barriers with this man.

She might cum just from the breast sucking, but the man did not drain her too much. Him squeezing the other tit seemed to have avoided that issue of one tit being more empty than the other... damn, it was uncomfortable when that happened. With a lick of his lips, James looked up at her with a look eager for more fun.

"Let's see about that piss drinking. I bet you wanna go first because you already put something in me."

He sure managed to cut away tension. But Pam did want to go ahead and take his pee in. The floor was still uncomfortable, so she'd get down to crouching before him, letting that dick come up so close to her face. At her choice... the question of whether to do it with dick in or out... she opted to have him do it from a short distance... maybe some of that got on her. She could bathe later. This was worth it.

James could not believe he got to this point. At one point, he mentioned this pee fetish to his ex, though the only equivalence she had was of people doing it for humiliation... and she would not do something even as simple as letting him see her pissing. He had another angle to this than what most saw... he didn't see this as humiliation and nor did he intend it to be. Both urination and defecation were acts during which one was vulnerable, and exposed... and sharing that moment with someone else was a bonding experience unlike many. Or, at least... that was the way he saw it. And often the difference in results comes from the difference in intentions. Maybe he would be tempted to call Pam a thirsty pee slut, but he'd do it with a tone as if that was an endearing term. HIS thirsty pee slut. The one he'd pat her head once she had her favorite drink. With one hand on cock, the man aimed towards the hole offered to him... her mouth. Though he had no way of knowing where it might go until the stream came out... sometimes it went everywhere. Especially if that dick was executing its other function recently.

After just a brief forcing of the issue, Pam would find herself at the other end of a warm stream of the stuff she was taught not to drink. He had... a very particular taste, much like she noted a difference between herself and the times she could try a bit of her family. The girl put this taste up as a very important thing to remember, letting it fill her mouth, her tongue going through it to feel that salty, watery taste... before she swallowed it down. A good amount of it went on her face, neck... and tits. Pam did not mind... she liked it. That warmth was covering her body. At this point, it was less that it was the outsider doing this to her, but more that it was James doing it to her. And she dearly hoped that he could experience this as well... from her. If this thing did not apply to the man, she'd be thoroughly annoyed. But if he could... oh, she was in for a great time. The things they could do filled her with wetness.