James's Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man did not need to wait until she was done... he was tempted to give her head a pet as she was doing this. The more they went, the less did she focus on swallowing, at one point just holding her tongue out to get the taste and not even bothering to collect it in her mouth, letting that piss get onto her. Eyes opened to look up at him. She had a playful, joyous look... one that encouraged the man to get a bit playful himself, aiming at her in other areas. At the end of the twenty seconds, Pam was holding her tits up and letting him just drench them. The stream reducing to a drip motivated her to surge forward and suck it dry of anything left. She pulled back with a grin on her face. This WAS fun. And she felt a bit closer to him.

"Look at my little piss slut go." More headpats. "Liked that?"

Eager nod with a big smile on her face.

"I am so gonna like you. Now, let's carefully test if I can do it before you do it on me."

Pam expected to have to get up, pee on her hand, and have him try it out, but the man just got down and.... Started sniffing her tits. Okay, that felt weird.

"Uh... what are you doing?"

"Well, the first sign that you shouldn't put something in you is the smell. I assume piss doesn't smell bad to you."

"Not really, no. I mean, just enough that I know what it is, but... yeah, it was kinda worse before. But I haven't peed on my tits."

"But I have. And I think it makes no difference. I mean, doesn't really matter where it's from. Should be the same."

Ah, he did not have some issue with himself, just... possibly the other problem. The girl let him sniff away for a few seconds before the man's tongue came out, giving a tentative lick to them, another taste test... and one more because he had to be sure. Salty, watery, with a small hint of sugar. No, he was not diabetic, but it tasted a tad sweet. Though he should be a diabetic considering he put enough sugar in one mug that most people use for six.

"Hm. Seems to... work. Pretty sure that back home I'll face the same problems as usual, but... you are cleared to pee. Though I'm gonna get much closer. Actually, why not sit on the bed? Don't go too hard or I won't get everything."

It worked indeed. Pam would end up laying down with her legs over the edge, the man coming face-first between her legs, arms on her ass cheeks, and pulling that cunt on his mouth as he sucked on her pussy even harder than her tit. Pam did try to hold back, giving his mouth just enough to swallow... but she got a bit too eager at times, and that extra went on his face, chest... and her bed. She didn't care. This was worth far more than cleaning it.

After this, they would go into quite the heated fucking, starting with a kiss where they could still taste each other's wee on their partner, the man's rod slipping inside her and starting to thrust with abandon. Pam would be fine with him impregnating her again... but today was not the day. She still got a load inside her that gave a pleasant warmth.

They wouldn't fuck all day... after that, they'd just have some talks while fully naked, cuddle while still stained with piss, and have another piss-sharing experience... because the stuff goes right through you, this time doing a sixty-nine and swapping wee simultaneously... and then more of what they did before. Some walks outside in that bloody cold, returning inside for some more comfort. It was... a very fun day for Pam.

*

Nathan was trying his hand at ART. Because he had marginally-better skill than the others and they needed one outsider image for the Home. It was rough and not coming out how he imagined it, but it might be enough. His mind still went over his mother's interaction with that man. She just seemed enamored with him. It could be his imagination... or it could be something else.

His head turned at the sound of the door to the workshop opening, the woman herself coming in and approaching him. The boy was about to consider confronting her with his suspicions... still thinking it might be nothing... but she spoke first.

"Nathan, I'd like you to know that James should be considered an honored guest. He'll be allowed to do anything here that any of us can. That means he doesn't need to pay for anything. And I hope you can be nice to him."

"What? Why?"

"He represents some very important people, and they can help us a lot."

"Really? Aren't we supposed to... stand up to others? That kinda sounds like we're kneeling to them. And we probably don't need their help."

"No kneeling. Just... give him a fair share. He won't be unpleasant. And we do. More than you think. So... please... treat him almost as if he's one of us."

Nathan had his suspicions rise. Why give the preferential treatment? As far as he knew, the guy represented none of the local factions... and even they had to pay. They didn't even care if those empire nobles came around and complained that their food wasn't as luxurious as they were used to... and not offered for free. Entitled twats. The outsider said to question... so he would. Parents, superiors, gods...

"Did he do something to you to make this happen? Are you... doing something with him?"

"Nathan, I see what you mean by that... and NO. Not even close. We haven't done anything but talk. Though, like the rules say... we can have sex with others freely. But I won't do what we do with him." A pause. She seemed hurt. "I am sad that you might even suggest it."

"So why do you look like you're just waiting on his beck and call? I saw you earlier. Fawning over him like Pam is. Her, I get... but you... shouldn't do that."

Was she fawning? She was probably fawning. An expression to admit it... one that Nathan took almost as a confession.

"There is an explanation... but I cannot give it. He asked me to. So... trust me that it is not what you imagined. It is truly not so."

Asked not to tell him? Have secrets from her lover and son? Trust was in short supply now. But he'd go quiet. Anna did not take that as a good sign. The trouble of secrets... could she tell him? James asked not to tell... and if she started breaking that promise so easily soon he might have even those to come knowing casually. He might tell Pam just to annoy her... possibly imagining that it would be some second-hand humiliation. No, she wouldn't. This would be one of those moments when he should trust her. And just when she needed it, the man did not give it. The woman felt disappointed. Was he alright only as long as he got everything he wanted?

Before any more thoughts might emerge, Anna turned to leave him. Maybe they can have a talk about it tonight... or maybe she'd sleep in a spare bed. Or she'd ask James to let her tell the man before he does something stupid.

Seeing those two later would make her heart feel a bit better. Pam seemed to have really found someone to fit her. They were at times like children... and at times the man seemed to be talking about subjects that a less clever girlfriend might not even consider. The weight on her mind got more and more noticeable. Looking at the time, they were growing closer to the end of his stay. But Anna would take more for him... some time away from that world, with someone who loves him... he needed that.

What Anna kept thinking was that this man needed a new family. She might have wanted to have him as one of her children... too late to adopt? That made her smirk. James was only ten years younger than her. But it sounded like he needed... people to love him. And maybe they were supposed to be that. Even if he did not intend it. He wanted it. And she... should give it.

The woman would find some time later to steal him away from Pam for an hour or so.

*

"I want you to have this."

Pam had scrounged in the weapons locker in their warehouse to get this particular weapon. She held out an oversized Revolver to the man... that was a Hand Cannon. James looked at it with a deal of apprehension.

"First of all, I never handled a gun... Afraid I might hurt myself with it..."

"Not so hard. Safety's here, this is where you open it to reload, keep the barrel pointed only at things you are okay with hurting. We could take you out for some target practice... build snowmen and you can fire at them."

"Interesting idea. Second... Not sure if I will have it again when I come back... might stay behind... might not. And that comes into the third problem. Kinda scared to have it where I am from. Might cause problems just because I have one. Though, I don't know if it will come with me. But... I'd rather not."

"They don't let you guys have weapons? Sounds like you need one with how the world is."

"There are two types of countries in my world. Those where it's against the law to have guns and those where they try to take them away from you anyway. Hell, american cops will execute a man just on the excuse that they feel unsafe that he had a gun."

"Oh, the pig guys?"

That made him burst out laughing. He forgot that he named the faction that.

"Similar. Okay, fine. I'm kinda hoping I never have to use it and that it doesn't come back with me. Feels like the moment I have one the global illegal surveillance will find a reason to just murder me in my own home."

"Take down some with you if they do."

Pam was not serious. She didn't want this man to come to any harm. She'd want him to stay here forever where they could freely defend themselves from everyone with no worry. Without the game being rigged and having some unreasonable force brought down the moment you don't suck a guy's dick. James took the weapon carefully, double-checking the safety and that it was locked to not discharge in his pocket. Maybe he could enjoy a shooting lesson.

"You know, this will beat plenty of girls in my world. Few of them would give me a gun and say to go do target practice. If I hadn't checked, I'd think you were a dude."

"I'll take that if it means I'm not some shallow, useless idiot who expects the world to treat them like a princess."

"They're not even acting like a princess. Heck, actual princesses had more training than physicians. But, I think I could use a lesson."

It was like they were speeding through that passion part of their relationship and now got to the quiet, comforting part. Yes, Pam agreed to be a girlfriend. Until they figured out some permanent solution to keep him here... and James was assured that his PC shutting off or something else would not just delete the world... Pam would hold no expectations of him always being there. She'd appreciate the moments, but not rush them. For him, they were minutes apart... the man would get tired of her... even if for her it could be months.

There was still some passion, but they had enough sex for now... Pam got three loads in or on her from this man. There was still a faint smell of pee on them... but here that was almost a good thing. Almost.

Both of them were getting a tad hungry, so it was off to the dining room to grab some food. Not the most amazing food, but their mother had made some decent potato mash. And speaking of her... they'd see the woman coming out of the kitchen, smiling to see them approach. Anna looked to have a purpose in mind.

"You two seem like young lovers."

"Oh, we are." Pam was the one to say it.

"Well, I'd hate to separate you two, but could I have a bit more time with your man?"

A sound like a baby crying came out of the girl. They could understand. James gave her a pat on the head before she could protest.

"Not too long. Maybe your mom just wants a bit of quick sex."

"I can join!"

"And maybe I want it to be private." Anna was practically teasing. "Give us just a bit, and I'll return him."

"Bah... okay, fine. I'll get our food ready!"

She skipped off, giving them the quiet time. A good, private room for it would be the future home. James relaxed a tad with the woman.

"I hope you do know the sex thing was a joke. I am kind of out of cum. Well, maybe I can give some hands action."

"Don't worry. Just wanted to talk about a few things. First... Nathan is getting some... stupid ideas in his head. He thinks I'm cheating on him with you."

"Probably because you were fawning all over me earlier. See, another reason why you should not know. But, yes, the rules allow it."

Them having the same thought made her a bit embarrassed. And seeing another logic to his plan. They move on and learn. James felt that gun in his pocket constantly... it was heavy... in more than one way.

"Yes. And some other reasons. Think I could tell him so he abandons that idea?"

"Didn't just take your word for it? Hm. The trouble with incest."

"Times before I could have told him the sky is red and he would have taken my word for it. And he's not accepting any explanation. Other than the true one."

"A fun idea in these situations is to admit to what they believe and correct it. Just adjust it a bit. Yeah, you're getting something on the side because he's not eager to be your toilet."

It was hard to tell if that was a joke or actual advice, but it made her laugh. The room echoed a bit with their conversation.

"That might make him do something stupid. And... no offense..."

"Yeah, I know he's got the physical angle on me. Right, well... guess you have to tell him tonight... or try something else. Maybe chat over dinner and see if we can't defuse this."

A sigh from the mother. It felt like those two being in the same room might be a danger. Or was Nathan just okay with this as long as he was the only guy, thinking they were his harem or something? Would he have acted the same to his son, pushed him into submission, or something else? If he even had the idea, he was getting hell from her.

"Let's see how that goes. And... second... if you want to come back... how will you let me know? I don't want to keep this tablet on me. Pam seems to need it more."

"Hm. Well, I can make things appear. I mean, I can make lightning strike, but I don't want you to confuse storms for me asking to come. So, when I want to come... I'll put...."

"A tomato." She joked.

"Not a bad idea. Specific. Fine, watch out for any tomatoes appearing in your line of sight out of nowhere. But I won't do it too often. Just so you know, it's been just like... four hours for me since last time."

"And for us, it's been... months."

"Yeah, not only is time in the game short, but I can speed it up. Weeks can pass in half an hour."

"I hope Pam can stay that long without you."

"We came to an agreement." Should he tell her? Eh, why not? It looked like EVERYONE was going to know soon enough. Maybe the kids could be ignorant. "And the little minx found out."

She could almost laugh. Almost. For a second, Anna was worried that Pam might have done something unpleasant, but his tone showed that they got through the issue.

"Secrets don't survive long, do they?"

"Maybe we should make some verse about being against secrets. How they complicate things and they should just come out. I mean, we're already about all of the stuff you usually hide being out in the open."

"I can agree. We have plenty of experience to show why. Reason." She thought about whether to speak about that last idea... but she was taking up too much time and Pam might come barging in. "Well, I will let you go. Seems you have a few more hours. I guess you will be joining us for dinner. And hopefully something else."

"One thing... while it sounds that we might not have time for some fun... now, Anna... I want you to sweep aside your whole adoration for me and answer this as if I was anyone else... Mind letting me feel your tits a bit?"

That made her chuckle. If any stranger asked, she might have let them if they were decent. For him, she'd do far more. Her hands came to open her coat enough to expose them, pulling her mammaries out of that outfit. Her much bigger tits were on display, eagerly.

James first took in the sight of those tits... yep, bigger can be better up to a point. His hands reached forward to grasp one in each, but they were bigger than his hands... at best he could cup them and feel that weight and softness. They were softer than Pam's, yielding to his fingers eagerly, the areolae were bigger, just a bit above the biggest coins he saw. Now, he asked only to feel them up, but the man assumed she might be okay with this as well... drawing one closer as his mouth came down to seize the nipple, sucking on it as he made contact, practically sucking with a wide-open mouth. Anna could not help but let out a moan.

Pam was right... she could feel such need in him. Like he was shaking just a bit... constantly. But his actions had a degree of care, one that she might not expect of someone who has been wronged so thoroughly that they were traumatized. Anna was starting to develop a bit of love for him, but not the kind she had for Nathan, or at least not as a lover... no, she wanted to protect him like a mother. She expected nothing similar to her other relationship... but wanted... needed to see this man safe, pleasant, happy... If she could give to her family things that she was expected to give only strangers... why not give some strangers that which she gives to her family? Perhaps it did not matter that he didn't come out of her... she wanted to be his mother.

It did not last long... just enough to have a taste of her milk, enough taste of her tits... and to squish those stress balls to not just have them as a desire. James would raise his head and gently push his hands away... as if offering Anna her tits back. She couldn't help but chuckle at his gesture. Yes, this felt more like a son she wanted to have... but not a lover.

"Really good pair. I might ask for that again."

"Yours any time."

"Okay, stop doing that."

"They are for anyone in the colony when they want to. And you are part of it. So... no more than the others."

"Hm. Fine. Alright, better get back to the gremlin before she gets iffy."

And that was what loyalty looked like. He might seek a taste of what else can be, but his mind was thinking about Pam even during this. Anna would have wanted to give them at least a night together. Sleeping with your significant other was something above sex.

Nathan did not join them for dinner.

*

Yep, that was it. That look persisted even when it was just the two of them, and just as he left the one he was supposed to be devoted to. Maybe it was not his mother, maybe it was him. Either way... the boy thought of a fine solution to this problem that might tear their family apart. Yes, he could be doing just that... here to sow some discord so they were easier to take out.

James had to die. But he had to be clever about it. Those other two might stop him if they're around... and he can't use a gun or they might get the hint. No, something close, personal... and at times much more effective.

Nathan practically stalked that room for a moment alone with him. It would happen just after dinner was finished... the babies wanted dinner as well and this took up both of the girls, while he walked out toward the courtyard. Those babies would keep them busy for minutes. James just didn't want to smoke around them. He decided to have one outside while waiting for Pam and her lesson in marksmanship.

Then... it was just about quietly coming after him, waiting until he got outside, back turned, and facing the evening sky. Nathan could just choke him out from behind... but he wanted to look into his eyes and see that light go away. He should have seen how bad that looked at the time... but he was not thinking straight.

"You can't sneak up on me."

He turned to see that very... very concerning sight. Okay, this looked bad. Outrun him? Nope. James was NOT going to shoot at him. Even knowing that he could just bring him back was no excuse. He wanted to say something... shout something to make him stop. The wind was blown out of his lungs. Nathan rushed him and tackled the outsider to the ground, one arm to hold him, one to push down on his neck and slowly make the life go out of him.