James's Descent Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still got that pack?"

She showed him the very empty pack of cigarettes that he had given. A hand waved over it and... full. Pam blinked twice at the sight before she smiled.

"Coolest boyfriend ever."

And then came a silent minute of them just taking pulls, holding each other, and looking at the scenery. Peace... at last. They deserved it. They worked for it. This should be a RULE. That you get the stuff you work for... at least as long as it was honest. Pam found herself crying. Silently letting tears trail down her cheeks. It felt like she waited a lifetime for this.

"I can't believe we're finally... done. I mean, we have a lot of work to get the place to have everything we wanted, but..."

"Excuse me, I should say that. But, yep... you've got plenty of credit there."

"You said it would be two more years. I was ready for ten more after that."

"Yeah, I was thinking about eighteen people which would mean just one more generation, but then I remembered the car lane made the killbox have fewer spots and... well, nevermind."

It felt good to just... relax with him. While on the outside, everything might look like it was in no way changed. But everything changed. Pam thought that she could just... sit here. Forever. Just stay like this. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Mom said you have a surprise for me."

"OH! Right!"

"Is it a blowjob?" The man teased.

"I can give you that, but nope... I'm better."

James resisted the temptation to tell her how women of his old world found the only gifts for boyfriends to be sex. His first surprise was that they had to walk to it. Pam would come to support him, easing the man along the dirt path.

"I hope it's not a car. I can't drive."

"If I built any cars, I know you didn't want one. But that's on the list, right after the houses. And once Nathan digs up some usable metal. Gotta still be something usable deep down."

"Bet you can't wait to take that first one for a go. I need to introduce you to Eurobeat."

"What's that?"

"Music that makes you drive really fast."

"Get out of here!"

She would not say that again once he did. Ever so slowly, they walked to the destination Pam had in mind... one that the man did not even notice until she pointed it out. The girl would make him stop right in front of another house just like the rest.

"I guess this is where you plan for us to live."

"No, it's YOUR house. Okay, yeah, I kinda assumed you want me around, but maybe we'll have another 'our house', but this one... is yours."

She paid attention. Another thing that James had discarded as a thought. Owning his own house... yes, it was not much, pretty much the same as every other, but there were some details here and there to show Pam invested a lot more effort in it. His stunned look towards it was enough reward. Yep, it put the man on pause almost as much as that song did for her. And then he smiled. And then he laughed.

"Best girlfriend ever. Yeah, this..." No idea what to say.

"It's okay, don't have to say anything. Shutting up means you're too damn impressed."

Such pride in her. But James was impressed. It did not matter what price tag someone might put on the structure, though the other grand benefits of his own place were on his mind. But mostly, it was her respect and understanding of him. She gave him all that the man thought he would never have, and all that was left was... a house. His house. Here, infinitely away from a world that declared him dead and had others already trying to profit from his death... here he finally had a house. No more having to wait for the housing market to crash.

"Thank you. It's just... everything. Bet you want to show me the inside."

She absolutely wanted to show him the place. There was just a bit more effort done to spruce it up, a bit more comfort... bed, nightstands, dresser, desk, dining table, even an additional chest for any other things he might want. Most would agree that he might deserve the biggest, nicest house, but a few knew that the man would object to that... so they were stealthy. His land was just a BIT bigger, a tad wider than the houses beside him. James would not notice this for years... or how he had a bit more starting furniture. No plumbing for now, but no one else had it either. A few more months and that was on the list.

James was tempted to lie down, but felt like that might equally tempt him to not get back up. Still, Pam would let him down to stretch on that bed. He was going to need a few more days before he was in decent shape. The girl crawled in right beside him to just be with him. Quietly taking it all in.

"Were you serious about building another place for us as a combo to have this on the side if we... argue? I feel like that would require another for you."

"Eh.... kinda. But, I want this to be yours. Like... to not have anyone take it from you. Yours for good even if I get mad and do something stupid."

"I'll just chase you down to get you back here."

Pami had a wide grin. Yeah, that sounded like him. And she might want it. But she didn't see any arguments... at best they might just get excited about different things. No, scratch that... if they got different opinions, their argument might be quite heated. But they'd get through it.

"You know, I feel like I would be fine to just die now. Just... did it all. Kids, house, nice wife." Beat. "Well, when we get married."

"Screw that! Now we enjoy it! And yep! Though I still don't know what it even means. I mean, we fucked, we had three kids already."

"Two." He let her absorb that fact.

"What... oh... fuuuuuuuck! Whose was he?"

"Nathan."

"Welp. I'm still counting it as yours."

"I'm not paying you child support for that one."

He wasn't paying her at all, but she got the joke. And he did not fully mean it. Pami did not think of how casually she took the fact that she had her brother's baby... other brother.... Hard at times to remember the whole fabrication of James being in their family. Reality would keep knocking, keep pushing to assert itself.

Arms held them closer together, heads leaned to achieve contact. James was not kidding that he would be fine with dying. There was a feeling of accomplishment. The whole part about making the world and all that? He could gloss over it. But the house, the girlfriend, the children? Yeah, that was the good shit. And something else was tempting them as they stayed like this. Pam did not need verbal instructions.

She'd strip him more than the man did himself, relishing the process to unveil her gift. The girl was not sure of all he could do, but seeing that he had not changed himself one bit was encouraging. The man had no sudden change as power came to him. But she'd watch him... to make sure that kept being true.

And then they were naked. It was like seeing each other anew. Pami was now a woman of twenty-seven, just three years his younger, her breasts were much fuller than the first time, her hips were wider, and her body had a subtle conditioning from all the material she had to haul around and all the tool work done. She was actually in FAR better shape than James And yet he still saw her like that girl that pranced outside to pee in front of him, that girl of twenty-one who was getting into the religion more out of a taste of weird stuff. But he was mostly the same... everything as the girl remembered every time he came around. For him, it had been a much shorter time. His world saw just a few days, he experienced a bit extra in his extended stays at the colony... but still nothing close to the time she had seen.

James would let her do all the work this time... it was hard to move, but he could still get hard. The dick could do that no matter his body's state. Perfect erection control was a gift that kept giving. No having to worry about ED. That was all she needed. This time... there was no rush. Often there was even a tinge of trying to make use of the time, but now they had all the time in the world. Maybe they could just spend the rest of their life in this room, fucking, sleeping, laying down together... occasionally having to get food. If James asked, he might get home deliveries for every meal. But he wasn't gonna. Pam came on top of him to first tease the man's boner, butt pressing against it, body bent forward to let him suckle on her tits.... They still gave milk. Fiona was a spoiled girl that still sucked on her mom's titties.

When her mound would finally make contact with his rod, both were prepped up enough to go already, only willpower held them from finishing in a minute. Willpower and the desire to extend this experience. It was more than sex... it was making love. Their hands gave relatively silent appreciation to each other's bodies, their lips came together to engage in a slow kiss of celebration, and their not-so-private parts joined in what they foolishly believed to be the process of reproduction. No babies today.

They writhed together slowly, not at all concerned by the passage of time. Pam was thinking of how this was a show of how they had finished their labors and no longer mingled in the few breaks, free to enjoy their time together. James was thinking how this was a momentous occasion... the first time he fucked in his own bed. Thankfully, the woman could not read his mind to see how he did not share her romantic notions. Orgasm would eventually arrive, after many caresses, long kisses, deep looks into each other's eyes, and teasing butt-grabs. The man released inside of her with little concern, almost looking forward to another child. This time he would have the opportunity to not be a deadbeat. However, if he could start making any changes, one would be to do away with the whole accelerated growth thing. He'd put that to a vote later.

And with completion, Pam just let herself rest on his body, wrapped in an embrace and tempted by a midday nap. Heck, she'd be down to sleep a week like this. But they'd snooze only for a few hours. The important part was that they could keep doing this day in and day out... Until that last day. James had lingering thoughts as he fell asleep. Many thoughts on what came next, what needed to be done to keep things straight. Not exactly worries. No, these were just... tasks. He had trust that the problems could be solved one after another. And he felt something else. Something he didn't expect for a long time in his life.

The rare feeling of happiness.