All Comments on 'Jamie & Mrs. Gray'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Same Same

I dislike stories where the guys have really huge cocks and also if they have really tiny cocks.

I personally think your stories would work just as well, if not better, if the guy had an average sized cock.

The femdom was good.

Switch them up a bit.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago

I would love to see a sequel where she humiliated him daily as part of a routine. From the moment they wake up until they go back to bed again. That could be fun.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 3 years ago
Best story posted here today

I did'nt want it to end...

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 3 years ago

"I chirped and squealed." "Chirped" for Christ's sake. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read that part.. I gave this 5 stars and had I the opportunity, I would have given it 5 more.

I'm not easily amused but am still laughing so hard it's difficult for me to write this revue. Well done.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 3 years ago

A really good opening. Can't wait to read more of how his life changes under her guidance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i love your rougher side!! please keep exploring this side of yourself!!!

QwertoQwertoabout 3 years ago

Not so much fan of that slapping part. But the rest was good. Especially after the long time without new stories. Hope another chapters and stories coming soon.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 3 years ago

You’re back!

Three good stories. They feel a little different but that’s not a bad thing.

Our boy seems a little older. His guides a little rougher. I enjoyed them all.

Looking forward to see where you go from here.

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i liked the pace of the story and her slow but complete humiliation of him. i think him having a small penis and her searing that into his brain with her comments was very hot. truly small dicked guys (meaning more than just psychological) have nowhere to hide in their minds when the dialogue is also true. would love to read a sequel. i'm ms gray will be quite creative and thorough in her permanent emasculation of jamie and she will deeply love every tearful step along the way. jamie will be unable to look ANY woman in the eyes.

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsalmost 3 years ago

oh to be a lodger with this mistress

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG...i soooo want to rent a room from her :-) Fantastic story so far!!!!!!!!!

LynxbciLynxbciover 1 year ago

Love the story, would definitely rent a room

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was begging for an ending where Ms. Gray orders him to put on her dampened panties after the spanking. “Go on boy, donne my panties with my womanhood, and go prepare my bath.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.