All Comments on 'Jamie Becomes Herself Ch. 01'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 3 years ago

Good start! Please continue..

Slurpy23Slurpy23over 3 years ago

Brilliant. You have a very good command of the English language. I really believed the story. I am also a sissy who loves those hypno videos. :)

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Makes me want to hear more keep going!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Interesting Start

I'm anticipating future chapters of this thread. I like the pace, dialogue and this subject. Christine does agree with Jamie when she's PANTIED....she/it feels amazingly good, free and definitely Slutty. Additionally Crissy LUVS IT.....Mmmm!!! ..thx for sharing this thread...... xoxoxo. ;-)

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 3 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue. This is getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please!

Please continue with this story, it was really interesting. Maybe Emma can take Jamie shopping, panties and maybe his first bra then the two of them sneak into the fitting room?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awakening

Jamie following the guy wearing panties to trans girl pipeline?

I’d assume so because the title uses feminine pronouns to refer to her and Jamie is a unisex name

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Great start. I too have recently had my secret sissy life exposed to someone I know in my real life. She has agreed to keep my secret and not tell my wife or any of my other friends. I don't know if Jamie wants to keep his sissy life secret or not. Please continue with the next chapters. I'm dying to find out what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
849 Followers
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...