All Comments on 'Jamie Pays for Her Privileges'

by annabelle17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 8 years ago
Too rushed . . .

but that was probably due to time restraints if another class was scheduled to arrive.

Use of a proofreader and/or a spell check routine would be useful.

Maybe you could improve with your next submittal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT

hot story of a hot girl losing her cherry, please write more!

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
A popular fantasy

This theme has been used countless times on Lit so you needed to be a little more creative in the details. She should have been the aggressor and started doing a weekly striptease for him. Starting out on Monday wearing pants or longer skirts and tops that hid her breasts. Then progressing through the week until on Friday she would wear no bra or panties and of course sit in the front row so she could drive him crazy. This really happened to me when I was a substitute teacher at a high school for a year. I didn't dare act on it but I did do a lot of teaching sitting down or facing the blackboard. And it wasn't just one girl. Two hotties were conspiring and competing to see which one could get my attention most often.

Still, it was an enjoyable story and you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
do you know where a hymen is?

Hint: It isn't an inch inside a woman's body.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great first effort!

Keep writing. I like your style,.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous