Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years ago

Another nice chapter. Love what's developing between Jamie and Josh. Can't wait to read more. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love Josh, he seems so nice, great story thanks Hutch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jamie and Josh

I am disappointed after chapters of developing Jamie’s character and establishing strong feelings between him and Sam, that on the very first day Jamie is acting like an asshole led by his dick. This story is well-written with lots of time devoted to characters and relationships and very little is sex-based. Yet instead of giving Jamie some time to reconnect with Lucas, Tom, etc and let a new interest enter the story slower, within hours Jamie is flirting with Josh, invites him to a day with friends who’ve never met him, gotten naked in front him (playfully but still), kissed him several times, and accepted a date with him. The degree of distress he felt in leaving Sam, and the nagging feelings and thoughts he has about Sam during the day seem fake and not genuine now since he’s so quickly hitting on someone new. I like Jamie but these last two chapters paint him as a list-driven, selfish asshole that his parents/family, friends in Australia and especially Sam would not recognize. Can you imagine if Sam could somehow see how Jamie was behaving on day 1 how crushed he would be. I feel like the many chapters before his trip were now time wasted as a reader and he clearly didn’t respect Sam or what he had with him. He would control himself for more than a day if he did. This is not a reflection of Josh who seems nice and hot but the lack of any time in the story to respect the Jamie/Sam relationship is disgraceful.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Josh

I realize that Sam and Jamie agreed another time another place. I appreciate that Jamie is conflicted but understand his attraction to Josh. I’m ok if they hookup. Great characters with Tom and Lucas.Love the detail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"