Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 33 Pt. 02 - Lights Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promises," lick-nip, "promises, Jamie."

Slowly, I pulled Ben's face back up to mine. There were little cries of protest. Looking directly into his eyes, I saw the same look between us was that we shared six years ago at the apartment complex in Austin when Lucas and I were recovering.

"Ben?" I murmured as I lightly kissed his lips, "have I..." now nipping up his neck "...told you how much I..." continuing along the lines of his muscles - I could feel his pulse through my tongue as I passed along his jugular - "...I love you today?" finishing at that spot just behind his jaw below his ear...that spot. The one that I could turn him into putty with.

Ben had been passive for long enough clearly. I felt the comfort of his arm as it snaked its way around my waist, gently, doing a remarkable job dodging most of the sore spots.

"Hey, you," he murmured, dropping his head forward and down a little, laying a small lick at the base of my neck against my collar bone joint. "Hmmm," he purred as he filled his nostrils, breathing me in.

"You had a shower after work. I can smell that wash you use. Yum." He gently laid a few more kisses along the side of my neck, along the ridge of muscle leading to my shoulder. "You still owe me a good skull fucking, hey."

Between Ben's hot kisses, his body pushing against mine, and yeah, he was hard there too, he undid me with the 'skull fuck comment.' My pulse was streaking ahead, that familiar dry feeling in my throat had returned as the adrenaline ripped through my body. Looking into Ben's eyes, they were blown - he was riding the same magic carpet as I was. I swallowed a few times to get sufficient moisture to speak.

"We could duck into the bedroom before anyone notices," I managed to croak out. Our lips gently touched then pulled away, coming back again for more, quickly deepening, my hand was resting on the nape of Ben's neck, the other pressing the small of his back. I could feel the hardness of his abdominal muscles against mine, our cocks hardened by our make-out session grinding against each other.

"Let's go," I breathed out, sucking in air like a diver that had made it to the surface. His smile was enough of a reply. Quickly, I grabbed his hand which had found its way down to my cock, alternating between palming and squeezing me through my uniform. "Oh yeah."

Mom giving us a few days with no kids had reawakened our passion. It had never faded, but with kids, you know, life gets in the way sometimes. We were like teenagers unable to keep our hands off each other for more than 10 minutes.

..o0o..

"Oh god, Jamie. We need to disappear while your mom is distracting Ava, Asher, and Alex."

I didn't need to be asked twice, pulling that sexy man of mine with me. "An offer too good to refuse, too good." Plus, I'd dumped the painkillers, so the foggy few days were behind me now. Strong Tylenol was enough to keep those pesky ribs quiet for the most part. If I twisted or flexed a little too much, they reminded me, but overall, I was good.

With Ben's hand in mine, we ran toward the back of the house, giggling like school kids sneaking off campus, making a line straight to the door leading into the mudroom.

Thankfully, from there, we had made the few silent steps along the hallway to our bedroom, like true ninjas, clicking the privacy lock on our door, just in case.

As I turned, our eyes met, exchanging excited looks as we started to strip off our clothes. The pictures in my mind were delicious. I was sure the look on my face matched the thoughts in my mind. Looking at Ben like a hungry predator eyeing its prey, I toed off my Chucks. Ben spotted me: clearly, I was wearing my emotions on my sleeve. His face lit up instantly as he picked up the pace getting his shoes off while fumbling to undo his belt.

We both had the same idea on our minds: "I'm gonna... As my outstretched grabbed him, pulling his naked body against mine, our mouths smashed together like fire and ice. My mind was hyper-focused on one thing and one thing only - finishing what we'd started earlier... that unfinished business. As Ben pulled his mouth from mine, he started to lick and bite his was down my body, stopping to put his hot, amazing tongue in my belly button.

'CLICK.' From inside our bedroom, I heard the side gate open with that low mechanical sound. Ben's chin was resting on my hard leaking cock. I was speechless. I'm sure my eyes rolled back in my head in frustration. Slowly, Ben stood up, his hand stroking my cock, copying what I was doing to him. We both turned our heads toward the sounds emanating from the pathway.

We could see the shadows cast by Hailey and Lucas as they walked in the yard, their two kids running ahead to find their cousins. From the other side of the house came a loud bang - I've gotta fix that door closer before we lose the door! Asher and Ava had obviously spotted Lucas' and Hailey's truck parked out front as squeals of delight rang out followed by the thunder of feet. The back door slammed against the stopper for a second time in as many seconds, reaching its maximum open at speed as two little blurs ran out.

I walked over to the window and pulled the screen blind back a little, only to see fucking Lucas standing there looking straight at me like he was equipped with x-ray vision and had tracked me, lol. I heard a muffled, "You wanna put that away and get some clothes on so you can join us? Oh, and Hi Ben!" he smirked, smiling all the while.

I did what every 30-plus old would do: flipped him the bird, then did a quick helicopter with my now deflating cock. Lucas laughed just as Hailey appeared, obviously drawn to Lucas talking to me in that split second while my cock was spinning around, "Oh, hey Jamie! Lucas does the same thing with his too," she delivered perfectly, not even missing a beat... I could feel the red burn up my neck in that instant.

Whirring behind Lucas and Hailey was Asher who was at full tilt, hotly followed by Ava. She was not going to be left out at any cost. Ben had used his time more efficiently, now dressed in a T and shorts. "Come on, Skip. Hurry up! I'll go greet our company." He smiled, heading out the bedroom door. Quickly, I grabbed my work pants and a T, scrambling out the door behind him but seconds later.

"Harper! Zoe! Yay!!" Ava squealed. The air was instantly filled with the wonderful sounds of four kids playfully colliding, As I walked out the back door, the four of them were rolling around on the lawn in a mess of squeals, laughter, arms and legs.

Mom appeared at the back kitchen door with her newest grandchild in her arms. Her face was alight with smiles and love. Ben and I had that whole 'busted-hand in the cookie jar look' going on. Plus, my shirt was all pulled out and belt half-undone. I'm pretty sure my face had the same flushed and 'ready to fuck' look that Ben was wearing.

I looked up at mom who was non-plussed, doing up my zipper and tucking my shirt in, while Ben repositioned himself behind me, out of her sight, trying to hide his still hard cock in the waistband of his shorts. Mom didn't seem all that fussed - she was just taking in the moment. Smiling, she offered, "Asher handed him off before fleeing," she laughed.

"I think not boys. Come on - time for a quick beer." Lucas smiled fully knowing what we were about to do, grabbing Ben's arm and pulling him into a hug. "Today guys! Hailey needs to sit down, but" he waved his hand at me "- go get my newest nephew, please." Lucas stood there, with a commanding look to him. I saluted mockingly. The delight on his face was priceless: he'd busted us, busted us good, and I was sure he would use that against me later. Shit, I would on him if I had the chance...

Ok, so two days ago I called in to see them unannounced. When I pulled up, noticing that their house was all quiet, I came in around the back. Quietly opening the back door in case they all were having a mid-afternoon nap, I saw Lucas and Hails were heading off for some mommy-daddy time.

I could feel the smile wrap my face remembering the look on Lucas' face when he spotted me standing in the doorway: he was butt naked except for his socks and hard like iron. His hand furiously swiping in my direction, mouthing 'fuck-off-Jamie'. What did I do? Yep, I happily said, "Oh, hey guys! What's up...? Lucas, sorry, that's obvious, right." He grimaced shaking his head. I knew he'd get us back. I'd do the same... and will again.

..o0o..

"Hi Lucas, Hailey - it's so lovely to see you." Mom gushed. "And look at you, Hailey - just oh my, so beautiful." Mom was just in her element - she has always treated Lucas as a son and Hailey a daughter - pretty much what Uncle Raine and Aunt Ann Marie have done to me and Ben. She wandered over from the still open back door with baby Alex in her arms. "Here, you take your son, Jamie," she instructed, as she prepared to sweep Hails in a loving mom hug.

Handing me our newest arrival, he was still asleep somehow! I guess the third child doesn't have much choice about quiet homes and stuff like the firstborn. I looked down at his beautiful face, just lying in my arms content. I could just kiss him for an hour and not grow tired of it. His face looked so much like Ben, my color hair and shaped ears, his little fingers were mini versions of my mine.

"I'll take my nephew, thank you." Lucas demanded, passing the platter to Ben while grabbing Alex from me.

"Wow! Nice work, Hailey. It looks absolutely delicious." I Swiftly grabbed the platter from Ben. "Mom, do you want this inside"?

"Yes, please, Jamie. Thank you."

At that, I nodded, heading into the kitchen.

"I'll give you a hand." Ben followed in hot pursuit.

"So how are you, honey? Jamie said he called in to see y'all the other day?"

I heard Hailey stutter for a moment. "Oh yes, ma'am, he did."

So started the conversation between my mom and Hailey, with the usual kiss and twenty questions about the kids and work. "Come on, get off those feet sweetheart, else I think that baby's coming sooner rather than later." Mom was in her element, full fuss mode, with Lucas doting on Hailey and cooing to Alex at the same time. Such a softy, but I love him -- them - both.

"Thanks, Aunt Kate. Two weeks to go. I think this baby should be kind to its momma and come early. You've been busy, or was it Ben or Jamie? The yard looks amazing."

"Mostly Ben - I think Jamie a little. We, my lovely grandbabies and me, got back yesterday afternoon from visiting Rob's family in New Hampshire, and Reid and Ann Marie. They loved little Alex. Some of my cousins from Georgia are coming on the 4th. Ann Marie is just so excited. I think seeing little Alex spurred her on, honey."

..o0o..

I left Mom and Hailey chatting, my mind swirling around what Ben and I almost go up to before their, well-pleasant - but badly mistimed = visit, but a stop too.

Placing the platter of the countertop, I felt warm breath on my neck, expanding into, without warning, gently nipping along my neckline. "Ben?"

"Hmm, who else would be trying their best to seduce you in our kitchen, Skip? But I did come in to ask you, or rather, tell you something."

Tilting my head back and groaning uncontrollably, I lamented, "Oh, I'm so fucked if it's not my husband!" I tried to laugh but moaned instead. I don't think I heard all that he said. "Because you clearly know my spots, for the love of God. Yes, please, don't stop. Ben, please don't..."

"COME OUT HERE, YOU TWO!!. COME SIT WITH HAILS AND ME."

I felt like someone had just let all my air out like a balloon, muttering under my breath, "Fuck you, Lucas! You knew what we were doing." I cursed just above audible.

Ben's face was pressed back against my neck, with one hand pressed against my chest, the other had now snaked its way, resting against my inner thigh, rubbing against my hard-on.

Lucas' yelling didn't even slow him down, still grinding into me, pinning me to the countertop with his body. "Does everyone," a moan escaped him, "in your family," still rubbing himself between the cleft of my cheeks, "yell out? Fuck -- Lucas, too, huh?" he breathed out.

Biting my earlobe then moving on to nipping his way around my neck to the junction of my spine and shoulders, he is blowing my mind up right there, reducing the millennia of evolution to jelly and grunting.

My hands tried in vain to grasp something, but only found the hard surface of the countertop, unable to find anything to grip. I pressed them hard down, with the backs of my palms against the smooth surface, offering some small resistance.

"Oh sweet..." words escaped me. All I could manage was the odd deep, almost silent, moan. Even my head was lolling around loosely, rocking in time with my upper body, driven by his thrusting. I was close..."So close to cumming, Ben..." without even being touched. Through gritted teeth, I uttered somewhat incoherently, "Ben, for the love of God, you gotta stop, or fuck me, or me fuck you, one of them..." My words sounded laboured and exhausted.

The thoughts in the far distant reaches of my mind were ok. I'ma fuck'n sure my cousin knows what I'm up to telepathically, bastard!

"OK, coming!" I responded to both Ben and Lucas, someone.

Ben spun me around looking at me with THAT look, suddenly biting down on my right nipple through my shirt with almost enough force to leave a mark for sure. "Oh Fuck," I yelped, okay a bit louder than intended, but... "Jesus that hurt Ben, really!"

"What?" He shrugged his shoulders, "you're not gonna. I won't have you waste that sweet juice. You're gonna come on, in, somewhere, with me - not in our kitchen where your mom can walk in."

I stood there panting. "Shit, Ben. I feel like I've just run a marathon," I replied, gasping between words, looking down. "The bite certainly did the trick because my buddy had returned to station and was awaiting his next call out message." Ben laughed wickedly, leaning in and dropping a chaste kiss on my lips.

We started to walk to the door when he stopped. I turned and he had a look on his face that was somewhere between serious and unsure. "What's up, Tex?"

"I feel bad, like I... shouldn't have started all that because I have a confession to make and it's going to seem so... inappropriate-wrong." He took a breath, "Maybe we'll do it later."

"Hey," I looked into his eyes. "You getting all hot and worked up on me? My husband, I'm happy that you..." I was stumbling for words now. My mind was back against the counter getting dry humped into oblivion. "You want to, you know, that I turn you on like that. I don't care if you have something to tell me? Ask me? Then do it," I lifted his chin up and looked deeply into his eyes, simply smiling. "Hey, tell me, and I'll share something with you. How's that for a deal? Later, when bloody Lucas isn't chasing our asses down, hey," I replied brightly.

Ben smiled, "Ok. Don't hate me, ok?"

"Hate you? Are you serious?" I laughed, "I fucking love you beyond measure, Benjamin Rush Spence," I said, while kissing his cute nose.

"Ok," he stopped. I could see his mind thinking if it was a good idea, so I waved him on. "So, I kinda asked you something when you were zoned out on meds the other night. It was just a harmless conversation when you offered up something, I just thought it was a joke, calling your bluff." Ben looking a little embarrassed. I slipped my arm around him and pulled him close.

"Hmmm ok go on."

"It's just we haven't had a moment to talk about it, and it's kinda eating away at me, not what you said, more me asking or..."

"What's up?" I pulled him a little closer.

"I asked you when... oh, now I feel bad."

"Hey, hey!"

Ben looked confused.

"Tell me. After my last few days, you got nothing on me," I chided, trying to lighten the moment.

Taking a deep breath, he continued. "Ok, so I asked you if there was anything else, any other secret that you had, you know, forgotten to share. It was a simple, genuine half-hearted question: I would never use your situation or the drugged state you were in to, you know, do the wrong thing."

"Yeah."

"And you said..."

He couldn't look me in the eye.

"I remember," I answered brightly. "You asked and I said that Lucas and I jerked each other off when we were teenagers. It's no biggie. Well, we are kinda big you know, haha." I smiled as I saw the dark look on Ben's face evaporate like a summer storm.

"Well, it's very much a biggie," he replied, tapping my cock with his hand. "I'm more than satisfied with it. You're well into the above-average range you know, right? I love it and it loves me."

"I love you, too. We both do."

"Both?"

"Yeah, him," I grabbed a handful of myself, "and me," all wrapped up in a goofy smile. That did the trick, Ben started to laugh. "Come on, else he's gonna yell again. I can feel it building. Plus, if we stand here much longer I don't think I can stop this time."

..o0o..

Sure enough, as we walked out the back door, Lucas was taking a big breath, about to summon us again. "Oh, hey!" he stopped and smiled.

"Come sit down here." Lucas patted the bench seat next to Hails.

"Do you want to go sit down the back? It's way more comfy Hails."

"Ah no, Jamie, thanks. Sorry, boys. Y'all need to get me a motorized trolley. I'm not going to walk down that paddock you call a yard." A very pregnant Hailey finally lowered herself down into the park bench near the house.

"So, how are my favourite boys going? Ben, how's being the supervisor now going? Jamie, Lucas said you are being promoted to regional command?" Hailey gave the boys both a 'spill the beans' look. "Anyways, let me see that baby, Lucas. He's so cute!" She reached across taking Alex into her arms.

"We're all good here, Hailey. How about you? Looks like that baby is about to burst out of you any moment, lol."

"Thanks, Jamie. Kinda obvious, right? Well, at least I'm in good hands with Benjamin here."

"Hey! I do ok with deliveries," I whined, acting all offended. "I'm up to eleven now over my career, I'll have you know."

Ben looked at me surprised. "Eleven! When did you deliver another?"

"Today, while we were getting a kitty down, as you put it, haha." The stunned look on Ben's face was worth keeping it a surprise. "We were down getting coffee." Everyone looked up a little surprised, "No - no street fighting, promise," I said quickly, holding my hands up in surrender to the concerned looks surrounding me.

"Anyway, Aiden said those guys ended up with almost a dozen charges apiece. They're becoming acquainted with their new prison husbands now."

That totally cracked them up. "Oh god, Jamie. Make me laugh like that, and I'm gonna have the baby here now."

"Hmm." I smiled at Hailey, raising my eyebrows. "Well anyways, this guy pulled up, screaming his wife was having a baby. And yes, she was. About two minutes later a little boy joined us. Just like you, my sweetheart," I cooed, leaning over to kiss our baby boy on the forehead. Lucas wasn't letting go of Alex anytime soon. He'd retaken him from Hailey. "He's got my hair color, you reckon, Lucas?"

"Yeah," I caught Lucas smiling out the corner of my eye. He was so in love with Alex at the moment, "and the same shaped fingers as us all too." Alex's little hand was wrapped around Lucas' pinky finger.

"Damn, Lucas, so clucky. Hailey, you'd better worry - If he's like this with two already here and one on the way..." I couldn't help but smile, and nod tellingly.

"Anyways, the little guy in the car was a piece of cake. Sure, he squeaked and squawked his way into the world. Gotta say, it's probably one of the best parts of the job, you know, other than saving kitty cats, haha." I looked at Ben with an 'eat shit' grin.

Both Ben and Hailey were speechless for a few seconds. My deadpan delivery of the news stunned them into silence. "What..." I shrugged my shoulders.