Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 33 Pt. 02 - Lights Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you feel like my little darl'n?" she asked while rubbing her belly. "Maybe some of those savoury cookies Aunt Kate makes, hey -- they're a staple around here, you'll learn." She looked up at Ben. "Thank you, honey."

It was so sweet watching Hailey chatting away to my unborn niece or nephew.

Everyone nodded in agreement. I did my Homer Simpson line: "Hmmmm.... Savoury cookies.... Hmmm.... oohhh."

Soon the anger, hurt and emotion of the last half hour was replaced with loads of laughter. Lucas was killing us all with his combinations, with Ben not far behind.

As the night wore on, the sounds of humanity - the odd car or motorbike - had ebbed away. Kind'a felt like we were the only ones still up - sounded like it too. After getting my ass beaten again and my face hurting from all the laughter, I excused myself to visit the bathroom. That ended up being the signal Lucas was waiting for to call it a night. He got up and began to clean up while I headed to the bathroom.

Although it had been a painful and deeply emotional night at times, I guess it needed to happen, kinda like exercising the demons from the closet, right. If it was possible, I think sharing it and the raw emotions have made our bonds stronger, if possible.

..o0o..

Heading quietly out the mudroom door, Hailey and Lucas were quietly talking to Ben, waiting to say their goodnights. After plenty of hugging and kisses from as all, we all stopped and looked around at each other. I opened my arms up, gently pulling Ben in from one side and Hailey from the other. Lucas did the same opposite me, a physical balm soothing away the hurt of old memories from earlier in the evening.

"I love you guys so much - would go through it all again and again just for this."

Ben kicked it off, kissing Lucas on the cheek, then Hailey and me. It quickly became a blur of kissing and quiet laughter.

When we broke apart, Hailey and Lucas walked down the driveway holding hands. They exchanged looks, bumping shoulders, their subtle display of love for each other capped off the love I felt from my man standing beside me. "Love them both. Love you, Benny." I smiled at him, his face reflecting mine. I slipped my hand into his. "Come on," I tilted my head. "Mom and the kids are asleep." The house was quiet except for some Disney tunes playing quietly in the background - mom always had music playing quietly in the house when we were kids. I'd continued the same with ours.

As we slipped into our bedroom, I quietly locked the door behind us. "Whoa, I'm feeling a little washed out after that." I smiled running my hand down Ben's face holding his chin gently between my thumb and finger. "God, I'm so lucky to have you." I kissed his lips gently. His eyes looked back at me, filled with understanding... love? "I'm feeling a little exhausted after all that, you know, emotional rollercoaster," I said while rolling my hand over his shoulder, sliding down his back and pulling him in a little closer. "Think I'm gonna take a quick shower - might make me feel better. You wanna join me?" I teased as I wiggled my eyebrows at him. I stepped back and pulled my shirt off with one hand, his eye watching my every move. Digging my thumbs under the band of my shorts, I slowly slipped them down, not breaking eye contact with him. "Oops... look at that," I said, as my shorts landed around my feet. I was trying my best not to flex or turn too much - those pesky ribs were still a little sore.

"I like what I see, hmmm." Ben's eyes looked like he could swallow me up whole.

Think I was, no, I know I was-am being eye fucked by my husband. I didn't wait, I couldn't, not another moment. Kissing him, I slipped my hands under his shirt, only breaking contact for a second, throwing the discarded clothing off into the distance. My hands returned, sliding their way down his flanks, curving over his hips. The tips of my fingers slid under his waist band like a ninja's, coming to rest and cupping his beautiful ass cheeks, kneading them, taking in their soft, firmness, while his hardness wedged between my own and my thigh. A small groan escaped Ben's mouth. I quickly covered it again with my own as he kissed me back deeper, his hand coming to rest on the back of my neck as he pulled me in firmly.

We'd been kissing for who knows how long when I broke the kiss. His eyes were wide and blown, looking at me with some confusion. "Come on," I murmured, taking hold of his hand and leading him into our master bathroom. As I pushed open the door the gently, the flickering of the candlelight of the room caught Ben's eye.

While everyone was packing up, I'd grabbed every candle I could find, and trust me, that's a few. Okay - I'm kinda into candles from time to time anyways. There wasn't a flat surface that didn't have one gently flickering away. I saw Ben's face reflecting in the mirror above the vanity, stunned!

"Jamie," he croaked out, "this is amazing! When did you find..." it dawned on him. "When you went to the bathroom, you did all this?" He looked somewhere between shocked, surprised, just blown away. I love it when I can do stuff to catch him out like this.

"I wanted the night to end with..." I was, all of a sudden, lost for words - yeah me! Pausing for a moment, I moved closer, facing him while looking into those beautiful blue eyes. It was like looking at a distant summer's sky, pale blue with smaller specks of grey in them. I could just stare into them for hours and never become bored. "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, that I'm so lucky to have you. Gav, Dave and the guys all say I'm punching above my weight with you, and I know it's true."

Ben shook his head in disagreement.

"I'm so grateful that the universe brought me to you, even through it all." I paused and, gently kissing him. "All of it, I'd do all of it again tomorrow, every day, to be here with you."

Ben didn't answer. He gave a smile that brought tears to my eyes with the warmth, tenderness it conveyed. I felt like I'd been transported to a place, where only we and nothing else existed. I felt warm, safe, happy, loved.

"I never want you to go through anything like that again -- ever!" Ben, gently kissed a line from my lips, along my jawline, and sucked my ear lobe into his mouth, switching between biting and sucking, I felt my body rock on my heels. "Sit down. I want you," he spoke, as he guided me the edge of the bed. Grabbing a handful of my precum, he lubed himself up, turned, looking over his shoulder, as he pressed down on me, with a look of desire across his face. "Tell me if it starts to hurt, ok, skip?" he breathed out between fucking himself on me.

I was in heaven feeling his warmth and hearing the gentle moans as he rose up with just the tip of me in him, then sliding back down, slightly adjusting his position each time to extract every ounce of pleasure. When he got close to climax, his breathing would catch and he'd slow, then start up again. Thank God I was sitting down - I'd have cum ten minutes ago for sure.

"Whoa, I'm gonna cum, Jamie!" His hands were on my thighs supporting himself, "going to be a no handsy." I felt his body stiffen and clamp down on me rolling with each release. "Jamie... I want you to fuck me, breed me deep." He reached around, grabbing my hands and putting them across his chest, while still riding me, when he bottomed out again he pulled me upright, it didn't even hurt my ribs, I couldn't help but smile.

"I always wanted to try that. I can tell by that silly smile you've got it worked."

"Yep." My voice sounded deep and hoarse almost didn't recognise it.

Ben tilted his head back, exposing his neck to my mouth -- yeah, ok, he was not getting away without a couple of marks. My hand slipped down his abs, feeling every ridge and valley with the sensations of my fingertips guiding me along his treasure trail till I found his still hard cock. It felt so good holding him while I pistoned into him.

"Oh Jamie... fuck me... you are my nahhh...." he moaned, turning his face toward me and kissing me while I slammed into him harder and harder. The room was filled with the sounds of our bodies and the moaning. Yeah, my body was starting hurt somewhat, but it all fell away as I came. "Jesus, that was amazing!" Ben went all slack in my arms.

..o0o..